Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:23:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BETA][EXCHANGE][REALTIME] CoinEX realtime exchange  (Read 283597 times)
OzDigger

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 03:29:43 AM

Not impressed, why does the Site say Maintenance yet its just a little more than that!

Poor Communication and not keeping us the INVESTORS as its our money you lost informed as to the actual truth.

It also tells me they allowed to trade way above what they can cover!  thats a big no no as it leaves US the Investors open to loosing our investments when it appears they failed to do their due diligence and offset the Value of whats in vested in another secure Fund!

NEXT time how about you personally email all the investors with a confidential email so we can have trust in whats happened.

Two simple things to ensure your investors are protected and looked after, its not that hard.

In saying that I do want Coinex to succeed just like any exchange that supports the Cryptocurrency!  we need strict guidelines to make the Exchanges liable and put in place secure funds to cover the daily trades and there will never be a problem!  Insurance as we are paying fees!! what do they get used for!

solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 03:41:11 AM

Insurance as we are paying fees!! what do they get used for!

Glad I didn't have much at this pathetic excuse for an exchange. Coinex can gth and take cryptorush with them.
pc52013141234

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 03:59:34 AM

I hope you can let our coins and money be safe~ have a good time

nyktalgia

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 05:29:34 AM

Insurance as we are paying fees!! what do they get used for!

Glad I didn't have much at this pathetic excuse for an exchange. Coinex can gth and take cryptorush with them.

Yea they are using it for beer, drugs, and video games.  I just know it......  these people are just fucking with all of us and laughing...  their time will come, its okay kids enjoy your freedom while it lasts.

nyktalgia

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 05:32:16 AM
Last edit: March 30, 2014, 05:43:45 AM by nyktalgia

I already told you guys what hes doing, doesnt take a genius to figure it out... or am I a so-called genius now? Cuz i know I am definately not......  just makes me think you guys will believe anything this 'man' says.  Hardly a man or even a boy in my eyes, hes just a coward.   Can make excuses for him all you want, but he's deceiving us all.

He lost big trying to sell off all our coins, while he is fucking up the market.  Now he wants to give us back 50% of what he owes us, and hope you will forget about the other 50% in time, while he sits on it, waiting to sell and manipulate the market even more.  This guy is the scumbag that is ruining alt-currencies, yet you guys thank him for a false 'update' with broken promises and LIES!

Security audit team my ass, haha what a fucking bold lie... do you really think people are that fucking stupid?   They must be the worst god damn team ever if it takes them this long to look over a few thousand accounts... You guys are just trying to work out the scam in ur favor, ur in so much deep shit right now you dont know how to drag yourself out.   It's not that fucking easy to hack an exchange that knows what they are doing.  Put millions of dollars in hands like MT GOX, they will figure out a way to scam u and get away with it.  The US GOV and others have done this many time to the people, they get away SCOTT FREE, so why wouldn't you think you would be able to?   I for one will not allow this, and I hope people will realize before its too late what is going on.  

There is a huge conspiracy behind Mt GOX, people are dishonest and conceited, nobody gives a fuck about anybody else.  Like somebody said before, our politicians are fucking worthless, telling the FBI wont help just make things worse, calling the police won't do shit.... ITS UP TO US TO TAKE OUT THE TRASH!

GREED will suck out your soul!

Beggars

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 06:26:43 AM

Where is this promised presentation that was in their own words, "Definitely coming this week"? Erundook and the team of cowards behind Coinex have lost my trust completely. I will be restoring the contents of the initial blog post with Erundook's details in a few short hours because the promises that were made have not been followed through with, so I am going to follow through with my initial promise.

Erundook had his chance to make this right. Dragging it out for weeks without so much as a simple explanation as to what happened and what is being done does not constitute right in my opinion. I feel like I am wasting my time talking about him, but I don't want Vitaly to forget what he's done and the problems he is causing himself as a result of not being honest and transparent.

Don't trust a word this guy says. I hate to be cynical, but as the old saying goes: fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Getting 50% of your coins back is a start, but I don't agree that it is a remotely great solution nor a solution at all. The site will be hacked again, there is no security auditor, the site will still be the same old insecure hunk of junk it always has been. Because Erundook doesn't care about you or your coins, he cares about himself and his profits.

Remember Erundook's Localbitcoin 150BTC+ trade volume in only the space of a month. Never forget.
nyktalgia

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 06:36:52 AM

Where is this promised presentation that was in their own words, "Definitely coming this week"? Erundook and the team of cowards behind Coinex have lost my trust completely. I will be restoring the contents of the initial blog post with Erundook's details in a few short hours because the promises that were made have not been followed through with, so I am going to follow through with my initial promise.

Erundook had his chance to make this right. Dragging it out for weeks without so much as a simple explanation as to what happened and what is being done does not constitute right in my opinion. I feel like I am wasting my time talking about him, but I don't want Vitaly to forget what he's done and the problems he is causing himself as a result of not being honest and transparent.

Don't trust a word this guy says. I hate to be cynical, but as the old saying goes: fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Getting 50% of your coins back is a start, but I don't agree that it is a remotely great solution nor a solution at all. The site will be hacked again, there is no security auditor, the site will still be the same old insecure hunk of junk it always has been. Because Erundook doesn't care about you or your coins, he cares about himself and his profits.

Remember Erundook's Localbitcoin 150BTC+ trade volume in only the space of a month. Never forget.

150 BTC? FUCK!  That is a lot of money for a little shithead like him.  How old is this kid anyway?  Sounds like he barely hit puberty but Im guessing hes like 20.

If I had done more research, I would have never put a dime here if I knew a person of this integrity was hosting it and it was in costa rica... no offense but I don't trust anything outside the USA, and even then....

leoirssi

Activity: 103

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 08:53:40 AM

Will the Coinex be online today? It's allready WeekEND Smiley
hotflame

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 09:46:41 AM

when can the website online?

nyktalgia

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 10:37:03 AM

when can the website online?

NEVAR WE ALREADY GOT SCREWD~!!!!!!!!!!!!

flipNstack

Activity: 127

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 10:43:48 AM

Sad it takes so long for people to realize they are being robbed(in one form or another... no difference), and its tragic how sheep thank the person who took their money and is not returning it.

Im with the camp that says fuck em.

Btw anyone know his real name?  If not, fuck em

Blackross

Activity: 53

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 11:40:09 AM

Ok, so i've been away for a while for work (a long while) come home and the mine rig (really small) is still mining coins on coinex servers, go to try and log in, and end up here after the twitter redirect.

MY question is... all those coins that have been mined (even though small) during all this, where are they? after reading this thread it feels like the margarittaville episode of south park, lol

and the links for those coins are still working, the miner can still mine on those links, but i can't login and see those balances... so far now i'm going to pull those links out of rotation, but i am still wondering where/what those balances are for those coins and will all that work be accounted for?
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 11:44:13 AM

I am with you in this one. I was one if these who asked you to take out his personal details off your note and give him more time and chance to get it straight. I wanted to avoid reactions of these like nyktalgia that bring absolutely nothing to the topic.
But now my patience is over. I had several BTC in different altcoins that I traded and I definitely won't leave it as it is. I will check what possibilities we have in Germany and already saw that there are other German members affected so we may join our claims.

this space is intentionally left blank
layyen

Activity: 172

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 11:58:11 AM

grr, looks like we are not getting nothing, was a hard lesson Sad
knedle

Activity: 99

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 12:20:42 PM

Guys seriously?

Domain owner hidden, server whereabouts hidden by cloudflare, nothing about who is responsible for the website and even no data about it in the "business plan" that was available on that website imitating stock exchange you could buy coinex shares.

How many more warning signs you needed to understand that it's not good place to do business?

Even if the hacking was true (which doesn't really matter, because it's the owner's fault that they didn't secure the website), this is what this all scheme was about - if there are troubles, he can get out of it quick with as much money as possible and you will have a lot of problems locating him and getting something back from him.

Start doing business with people that have a legitimate registered company (not another privacy heaven company), is regularly audited and don't hide their identity behind everything that is possible, otherwise you will be screwed again and again and again.

Nobody of them gives a shit about you, because you will be just complaining here and complaining, and even if you finally fill a lawsuit you will have a hard time proving who it was. Even if somehow you manage to do that, he will just say that his identity was stolen, or some other crappy excuse that will make him 100% immune to whatever claims you have. And you agreed to that when you started traiding and mining on the websites that had all that scam warning signs that you so happily ignored.
nyktalgia

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 12:21:23 PM

Ok, so i've been away for a while for work (a long while) come home and the mine rig (really small) is still mining coins on coinex servers, go to try and log in, and end up here after the twitter redirect.

MY question is... all those coins that have been mined (even though small) during all this, where are they? after reading this thread it feels like the margarittaville episode of south park, lol

and the links for those coins are still working, the miner can still mine on those links, but i can't login and see those balances... so far now i'm going to pull those links out of rotation, but i am still wondering where/what those balances are for those coins and will all that work be accounted for?

I posted about ppl like you 3-4 days ago.... everyone thinks im just a flamer tho... don't get it.  Easier to give one word accusations than actually have a pertinent argument these days.

Ur answer is eruncrook is duping us all, he has some balls to even keep posting on this thread....

nyktalgia

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 12:23:37 PM

Guys seriously?

Domain owner hidden, server whereabouts hidden by cloudflare, nothing about who is responsible for the website and even no data about it in the "business plan" that was available on that website imitating stock exchange you could buy coinex shares.

How many more warning signs you needed to understand that it's not good place to do business?

Even if the hacking was true (which doesn't really matter, because it's the owner's fault that they didn't secure the website), this is what this all scheme was about - if there are troubles, he can get out of it quick with as much money as possible and you will have a lot of problems locating him and getting something back from him.

Start doing business with people that have a legitimate registered company (not another privacy heaven company), is regularly audited and don't hide their identity behind everything that is possible, otherwise you will be screwed again and again and again.

He thought the market was going to bounce back but he is too stupid to realize he is the one fucking up the market to begin with by stealing all of our coins.

Gates123

Activity: 51

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 01:40:55 PM

maybe i should just shut the rfuck up and make my own exchange.... i could do 20 times better than you so called hackers... the fack that you are an acclaimed hacker either thinks you made the site and boasted about how bad ass you are yourself... or you are full of shit.  SHouldn't a good acclaimed benevolent hacker such as vitaly or w/e the fuck ur name is know better than to be hacked?  Why i think you are just conning us all...
nyktalgia

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 02:00:28 PM
Last edit: March 30, 2014, 02:11:23 PM by nyktalgia

maybe i should just shut the rfuck up and make my own exchange.... i could do 20 times better than you so called hackers... the fack that you are an acclaimed hacker either thinks you made the site and boasted about how bad ass you are yourself... or you are full of shit.  SHouldn't a good acclaimed benevolent hacker such as vitaly or w/e the fuck ur name is know better than to be hacked?  Why i think you are just conning us all...

Ill help you man, I have experience coding and Im not a stupid fuck I can adapt to anything and I know how to communicate with people on an honest level.  Plus, I think its about time for a new challenge in my life.  Could do millions times better than this eruncrook or anybody else for that matter.

Main problem for me right now is a reliable host.   I have many ideas but this isn't the place to post them... already have too many snakes on  coinex or bitcoin world in general, and I've probably said too much already as it is.  But then again, most of them are dumb as shit so I guess it doesnt really matter....

In fact if anybody can supply me with a reliable/secure data server I will make a good exchange and we can both profit from honest business.   If not I will find a way to make my own webserver, it's not hard.  I will just make sure I do it right the first time I could have it up and running within a few months.

session056

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 02:07:15 PM

I am interested in it,I will have a try.
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 »
  Print  

Jump to: