Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:33:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⚡⚡ [ANN] [ICO] PLAYHALL - Multiplayer Decentralized Gaming Platform  (Read 41083 times)
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 04:25:37 PM

Playhall is really getting much more popular now and i am sure that it would really have some intresting profits ahead because it is potential to have some huge profits ahead. This project can also attract a number of investors ahead.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:29:48 PM

Playhall is really getting much more popular now and i am sure that it would really have some intresting profits ahead because it is potential to have some huge profits ahead. This project can also attract a number of investors ahead.
Games on the Internet were always very popular. In this project the game component will be crossed with the cryptocurrency anonymous decentralized payments that will make it very popular.
HappyMod

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

ICO Communtiy Management & Engagement happymod.io

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 05:42:50 PM

Super! To release 20 games on the platform, you probably have an unrealistically large team of developers. Since not everyone can run such a number of games, even in one month of development! I'm surprised how you do it so much! Great project!
Exactly, it is kind of a big deal to release 20 games and a platform, the developers must have worked very hard to achieve this and I believe this hard work will make them successful and it will also allow them to and attract a lot of investors

Its not so hard to handle 20 games and a platform in this kind of industry. If they want to encourage investor and that's there first strategy to be choosen. To make more games and manage it corrrectly and to do that they will be making there team big and work hard to manage the game rights and updated all the time.

I agree with this. Good strategies and good management in a specific platform will truly have a good results too. And for PLAYHALL project, I think it's not hard for the dev team to released and managed 20 games because they already have a good gaming system for this project. And also, the team are experts and have experienced before in gaming.

They need marketting to lure in the noob investors who throw money without thinking whether the project is good, bad or even a scam. Just my two cents

Marketing is a very important process of course. You can have a good product, however if you don't market yourself well it won't work. As said, PlayHall attends various events and has a whole roadshow program for this! It's extremely important the team shows they are there & they are there to change the (skill) gaming industry. However, it's not just important to have people participate in the token sale - it's important to grow the platform with more users who are interested in these games! Smiley

Startup for Cryptocurrency Community Management, Engagement and Marketing. Expert in ICO Advising and moderation of social media platforms happymod.io
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:07:32 PM

Playhall multiplayer gaming platform can decentralize and average the player's ability to play multiple types of games at once or will count for each game.
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:48:36 PM

Project looks interesting. I will be looking out for more information, let's see another opinion giving to this project & how this project will turn out.
Yes, we still at here and waiting some new features or new updates of PlayHall - potential and profitable project for not only gamers but also investors.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:34:12 PM

Yes, indeed it is. As the platform really attracts more people out there that loves gaming Smiley With its features provided and how it can give something new from the ordinary platform out there, that's one of the reason it's becoming popular today.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:06:16 AM

Yes, indeed it is. As the platform really attracts more people out there that loves gaming Smiley With its features provided and how it can give something new from the ordinary platform out there, that's one of the reason it's becoming popular today.
That is really true that through the great platform of this project, a lots of people from the gaming industry are getting attracted to the PlayHall project which provides new interesting features for the gamers. The crypto currency community is in integration with the gaming industry because of the PlayHall. As days goes by, it gains more future users and I hope this will continue for its success.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:52:35 AM

Super! To release 20 games on the platform, you probably have an unrealistically large team of developers. Since not everyone can run such a number of games, even in one month of development! I'm surprised how you do it so much! Great project!
Exactly, it is kind of a big deal to release 20 games and a platform, the developers must have worked very hard to achieve this and I believe this hard work will make them successful and it will also allow them to and attract a lot of investors

Its not so hard to handle 20 games and a platform in this kind of industry. If they want to encourage investor and that's there first strategy to be choosen. To make more games and manage it corrrectly and to do that they will be making there team big and work hard to manage the game rights and updated all the time.

I agree with this. Good strategies and good management in a specific platform will truly have a good results too. And for PLAYHALL project, I think it's not hard for the dev team to released and managed 20 games because they already have a good gaming system for this project. And also, the team are experts and have experienced before in gaming.

They need marketting to lure in the noob investors who throw money without thinking whether the project is good, bad or even a scam. Just my two cents

Not all investors, even those who scatter their money, still look where they invest. If the project is completely dead, and not active at all, then no one will invest in it. Therefore, I think that even the Nuba, still look at the activity of the project.
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:01:03 AM

One more! One more gaming platform.
To be honest - just attempt of create platform. But most of previous projects were not successful. Why do you think that your project is better? What lessons your have learned from the previous gaming projects.

This kind of platform is unique compare from the previous gaming platform. If you say gaming platform, we think that its all games and happiness we experience but this one is differnment. This platform is a game that you can earn if you have a good skills in gaming. Gaming that you feel happiness and gather more players and earn while you play.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
vivavivu

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:15:49 AM

One more! One more gaming platform.
To be honest - just attempt of create platform. But most of previous projects were not successful. Why do you think that your project is better? What lessons your have learned from the previous gaming projects.

I don't think every previous were not successful, and what your definition about successful? ICO successful or project successful?
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:30:21 AM

Marketing is a very important process of course. You can have a good product, however if you don't market yourself well it won't work. As said, PlayHall attends various events and has a whole roadshow program for this! It's extremely important the team shows they are there & they are there to change the (skill) gaming industry. However, it's not just important to have people participate in the token sale - it's important to grow the platform with more users who are interested in these games! Smiley

Definitely right, that marketing can give a big impact and make the project to be popular. Being popular is only mean that there will be more people/investors will surely like to know more about the platform. With their curiosity, it will fall to a situation were they can decide whether they want to continue or not.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:38:40 AM

Project looks interesting. I will be looking out for more information, let's see another opinion giving to this project & how this project will turn out.
Of course, the project still looks interesting even after they were here since two months ago because the developer is really active in here to answer all your curiosity.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:46:19 AM

It's good to hear that PLAYHALL project had already accumulate numerous supporters especially on their bounty thread. A lot of people there are helping this project in spreading the benefits brought by this platform in the world. I hope that in the coming days, it will continue to increased as this kind of gaming industry really needs not only for gamers but also for all bitcoiners.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:50:45 AM

Well 20 games to be launch at the same time on thier platform is really amazing and unbelievable but if you have good developers in your lineup its just a walk in the park.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:53:32 AM

It's good to hear that PLAYHALL project had already accumulate numerous supporters especially on their bounty thread. A lot of people there are helping this project in spreading the benefits brought by this platform in the world. I hope that in the coming days, it will continue to increased as this kind of gaming industry really needs not only for gamers but also for all bitcoiners.

Are you sure bud that they already accumulate numerous supporters? If you try to visit their spreadsheets in different campaign programs it's not as expected on the team which their are some gaming platforms that look like the same concepts. The team must do something attractive or have some airdrop to be known here in the cyberworld and I believe this project could be a great gaming platform in the future.
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:02:17 AM

The project is not about development of games but rather about the development of the platform to sell and publish the games developed by other parties
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:28:12 AM

As time passed by, the project is nearly into the top of the market because of its contents that the team has shared and continue to develop. We could not justify that this project could gather attention to the community because of the number of projects that are competing. But since, this platform has its own uncommon approach to the people well then, most likely they will meet their goals.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:40:38 AM

If the team can manage the project properly, then attracting investors will surely be not that hard thing to do. Creating a good marketing strategy will surely can give them a better results especially this is a gaming platform. The team must need also a good partners in order for their platform to be more attractive and to be able to do that, they need features that give good benefits.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Jedie22

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:37:04 AM

If the team can manage the project properly, then attracting investors will surely be not that hard thing to do. Creating a good marketing strategy will surely can give them a better results especially this is a gaming platform. The team must need also a good partners in order for their platform to be more attractive and to be able to do that, they need features that give good benefits.

Actually mate, managing the project for the development is to be followed after those investors will invest the project as those invested money will  serve as a funds for the development of the project. I don't think the team will not do some attractive features and concepts on their project since they do something great as this project have a nice start. Hopefully take their responsibility to manage well this project
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:36:27 PM

Definitely right, that marketing can give a big impact and make the project to be popular. Being popular is only mean that there will be more people/investors will surely like to know more about the platform. With their curiosity, it will fall to a situation were they can decide whether they want to continue or not.
The project has the ability to attract investors towards the project. But if they use good marketing strategy to promote the platform, it will definitely help the project to become popular. And after becoming popular their will be so much traffic coming on the platform. A good marketing will always play the better role to attract investors towards the ico.

Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: