Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:31:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin too complicated for ordinary folks?  (Read 2303 times)
ahmad21

Activity: 672
Merit: 271

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:49:12 PM

I will not say Bitcoin is complicated to understand but yes in my opinion, Bitcoin is somewhat tough for the general folks to understand. Bitcoin is totally a new and a unique concept. Nothing quite similar to this have we heard or seen before. The point that it is decentralized further makes it unbelievable. But if people spend some quality time on reading and understanding the Bitcoin about the technology then they will surely start understanding it. First one needs to understand what is blockchain properly how is it made and what are blocks and everything.
budz0425

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:28:36 PM

I will not say Bitcoin is complicated to understand but yes in my opinion, Bitcoin is somewhat tough for the general folks to understand. Bitcoin is totally a new and a unique concept. Nothing quite similar to this have we heard or seen before. The point that it is decentralized further makes it unbelievable. But if people spend some quality time on reading and understanding the Bitcoin about the technology then they will surely start understanding it. First one needs to understand what is blockchain properly how is it made and what are blocks and everything.
I don't think that people will find it complicated, I know that when some people already knew this then for sure that they would be able to get to know this just like what we did, becoming success here really relies on us so if they won't make an effort then it is their loss for taking this for granted.
billykannithi

Activity: 330
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:27:31 PM

I think that bitcoin is complex for a simple person, so it will be difficult to store your keys for an ordinary person
If you know the basis of an ordinary folks and basic of Bitcoin , i don't think you will say Bitcoin is complicated because it's quite easy to understand in my view.
Just you're too lazy to read and learn more about Bitcoin and folks cause to the complicated.
Thera Bethari

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:33:17 PM

If a person understands the technologies that it will not be difficult for him to understand bitcoin. You just need to study the information about it, to communicate with someone from people who know cryptocurrency and people will quickly understand everything.
kristinasm

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:35:50 PM

Imagine if a man who spent his life working for example on the farm. It will be very difficult for him to understand how the market works, cryptocurrencies. He's gonna have a lot of questions.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:46:41 PM

You don't need to be a scientific genius or a programmers to be capable profoundly comprehends bitcoin. It isn't so much that entangled in the event that you will learn and adjust bitcoin in your every day lives. Web and google are there to help you out in a bad position you may confronting. Discussion also is extraordinary help to profoundly comprehends bitcoin.
qwertyup23

Activity: 2268
Merit: 788

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:59:06 PM

With mainstream media still taking an interest in Bitcoin, do you think we have lost perspective of what is important, and are there to much focus on price? or do you think we will find back to the possibility of bitcoin and blockchain?
For inspiration i included my article on the matter
https://cryptoms.online/2018/01/30/is-bitcoin-too-complicated-for-ordinary-folks/

Everything has to start from something and learning involves it too. The process of learning cryptocurrency csnnot be done overnight as there are a lot of complex functions but eventually, people would start to digest it slowly. I disagree with the topic as knowing cryptocurrency is mandatory if you want to pursue it. I know ternagers who are able to adapt softwares and developments to the blockchain and it depends upon your will on how you would approach it. Relatively speaking, even beginners are able to learn in a short amount of time because what drives them into learning is their determination and will to succeed.
Underlord

Activity: 145

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:11:00 PM

If for an ordinary person it may seem difficult to use bitcoin but if you have already begun to know how easy, easy and safe bitcoin system work may be, the ordinary person will change the idea that bitcoin is very difficult to understand. In the future maybe people will already begin to understand and use bitcoin as a place of payment and make bitcoin as the main.
XpanderaX

Activity: 110

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:11:58 PM

I think so, because in reality in my area many people are confused and do not understand about Bitcoin, although I have explained to them what is bitcoin and how does Bitcoin work. but they do not understand too. Bitcoin is a modern technology, and it takes a Genius brain too to understand it. at first I myself was also curious about Bitcoin, but I tried to understand it by the way I learned from my friends, and I searched for information on the internet, and finally I now understand a bit with Bitcoin. It really takes a lot of thought, time and intention to learn Bitcoin, if the average person does not want to work it will be hard for them to understand and understand about Bitcoin.
alenahype

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:24:13 PM

Not really. It can be harder at first when you just get on the Internet currency path and then you are drawn in and everything becomes easier.
Larva14

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:28:26 PM

With mainstream media still taking an interest in Bitcoin, do you think we have lost perspective of what is important, and are there to much focus on price? or do you think we will find back to the possibility of bitcoin and blockchain?
https://cryptoms.online/2018/01/30/is-bitcoin-too-complicated-for-ordinary-folks/

Even though we have different ideas and opinions about cryptocurrency, we will not voice them out.  There are still people out there who have misconceptions about bitcoin. Even here in our neighborhood, some people don't even know what exactly bitcoin is. I tried my best to explain it to them but not everyone have managed to grasp the idea. But we should still continue to spread the right and true information about bitcoin to keep this industry going.
turkoglu23

Activity: 79

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:33:34 PM

The thing is, it shouldn't matter how complicated it is. As long as the developers create easy-to-use APIs then users will be fine. You don't need to know how the internet works to send an e-mail.
Kate_Ngubanga

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 11:34:11 PM

It was difficult at the beginning when I was just beginning to learn about the entire Internet currency system, and then it became easier and more exciting.
supelle.born

Activity: 286

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:40:40 PM

Bitcoin and cryptos are democratic investments, but for the average user it is very difficult to understand all the concepts of this market
hhk1045

Activity: 644
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:43:59 PM

I don't think that it is too complicated. You don't have to be a programmer to understand how it works. Also, In my opinion, no need to know how it works at all to use it. Not everybody knows how banking system and stock markets, still they pay with their money.
Brookie

Activity: 81

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:45:36 PM

Many people think that bitcoin may be difficult to understand for ordinary people who do not know bitcoin. But we know that humans need to learn to know something is possible if we introduce bitcoin to the common man they can understand and start to find out what bitcoin it is. It is better to introduce to the common man because it is one way for bitcoin to be famous in this world.
steve_rogers

Activity: 280
Merit: 62

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:53:16 PM

For the majority it is really a complicated thing, but everything is our hands. Developers could make bitcoin easier in use for example with a help of lightning, and common people could spread the word. People with resources could educate other people about blockchain creating some communities like Spindle, or run some charity projects. Those who have political influence and have clear mind could lobby bitcoin in their countries.
wallstone

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:59:33 PM

Bitcoin is still considered new in some countries so I think it is fair that some people still don't understand about it. But to solve this problem, endorsement campaigns are being made for the public. These endorsement programs like videos and informative articles can help enlighten the public about bitcoin and the block chain technology. This forum itself is helping people that are new in this field to understand more about cryptocurrency.
jimrome

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:00:04 AM

If you do not know the origin of bitcoin maybe it will look hard and will say that bitcoin is a fraud. And if you already know how to produce bitcoin maybe it will make you want to know more about bitcoin.
How do you produce bitcoin, like Easter bunnies  Cheesy Majority of the population are not aware of the technical things and basically they are not from the IT world and hence they do not necessarily understand about bitcoin and the only thing they can understand is that it can give you a good profit in the long term, do you think the traders care about how bitcoin works, they just look at the market and evaluate things and trade according to market sentiments. The best part is that not everyone needs to learn about how bitcoin works, they just need to know how it can be used as a currency or a store of value.
September11Myth

Activity: 387
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:07:27 AM

Yes, it absolutely is. Most of the people can only understand pressing a few buttons and if this is not sufficient to deal with Bitcoin, then Bitcoin is too complicated for them. To have real mass adoption you need to simplify the process of receiving, storing, sending and spending Bitcoin down to the level of Paypal, where you have basically just to press a button.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: