Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:30:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 »
  Print  
Author Topic: MasterCoin Buyer/Seller Thread  (Read 226631 times)
peled1986
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 04:46:57 PM

DarkEmi i like the change you made to masterxchange
keep up the good work!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Herp

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 04:49:12 PM

DarkEmi i like the change you made to https://masterxchange.com/market.php
keep up the good work!

What change is that?

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

TKeenan

Activity: 874
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 04:50:34 PM

I don;t get the panic, all this means is that JR will own less, and masteroin is gradually being less decentralised, this is great!

Too little, too late.
If mastercoin achieves what it could based on the idea. RIght now isn;t late, right now is really early for JR to be releasing the coins,
In normal investment deals, founders are 'locked out' from selling founder shares for a very long time after start up to prevent this sort of crash.  Looks like MSC WAS actually nothing more than a 'pump and dump' all this time.  What a shame.
Herp

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 04:52:51 PM

I don;t get the panic, all this means is that JR will own less, and masteroin is gradually being less decentralised, this is great!

Too little, too late.
If mastercoin achieves what it could based on the idea. RIght now isn;t late, right now is really early for JR to be releasing the coins,
In normal investment deals, founders are 'locked out' from selling founder shares for a very long time after start up to prevent this sort of crash.  Looks like MSC WAS actually nothing more than a 'pump and dump' all this time.  What a shame.

Are you trying to buy on the cheap? Smiley I'm sorry you've missed the boat at 0.1. Get on with it.

p.s: he's only selling 3-6% of his stake; a move which will benefit Mastercoin a lot.

████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

dacoinminster (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1031

Rational Exuberance

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2014, 04:56:15 PM

Sorry to send the market bouncing around guys! Most of you seem to get what is going on here, but for those who have any question about my commitment to the project, here is a clarification I just posted on reddit:

Edit:

I'm sorry that the post above did not adequately convey my excitement to get a chance to work on Mastercoin full-time! Ripper is completely correct in his posts below. I have taken a lot of criticisim for not diversifying in the past, and now I am finally doing so, with the added benefit of getting to work on my passion full-time.

As for the concern that people would dump coins on the market and then try to buy them back cheaply from me, I will not sell in such a situation. The price would have to stay down for a long time before I would accept it as a new market equilibrium. I'm very sensitive to the lack of volume on our exchanges, so I'm prepared to wait a long time for the right buyer(s) to come along. There will be no "dumping".

Please keep in mind that this is only a tiny fraction of the Mastercoins I have, and the ONLY reason I'm selling them is to pay pressing bills and get more time in on Mastercoin. I am so excited to be a part of this, and I MUST get more involved!

Thanks!

Herp

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 05:00:03 PM

Sorry to send the market bouncing around guys! Most of you seem to get what is going on here, but for those who have any question about my commitment to the project, here is a clarification I just posted on reddit:

Edit:

I'm sorry that the post above did not adequately convey my excitement to get a chance to work on Mastercoin full-time! Ripper is completely correct in his posts below. I have taken a lot of criticisim for not diversifying in the past, and now I am finally doing so, with the added benefit of getting to work on my passion full-time.

As for the concern that people would dump coins on the market and then try to buy them back cheaply from me, I will not sell in such a situation. The price would have to stay down for a long time before I would accept it as a new market equilibrium. I'm very sensitive to the lack of volume on our exchanges, so I'm prepared to wait a long time for the right buyer(s) to come along. There will be no "dumping".

Please keep in mind that this is only a tiny fraction of the Mastercoins I have, and the ONLY reason I'm selling them is to pay pressing bills and get more time in on Mastercoin. I am so excited to be a part of this, and I MUST get more involved!

Thanks!

+1

████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

dacoinminster (OP)
Legendary

Rational Exuberance

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2014, 05:00:31 PM

I'm getting a ton of PMs from interested buyers. This is very good Smiley

dacoinminster (OP)
Legendary

Rational Exuberance

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2014, 05:06:47 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2014, 05:19:26 PM by dacoinminster

I'm going to start posting my answers to PMs here for transparency:

Hi,

What price do you have in mind for less than 100 btc trades?

I'm sticking with 0.2 BTC/MSC for now, since the price was there for a long time. If the price stays lower for a few days, I'll go lower.

Hi Mr Mastercoin

I am the guy who -------. I want konw if I want to buy some of your mastercoins which worth 100 BTC,what is the price in MSC/BTC?

cheers

-----

(first I sent same answer)
Then:
Oh sorry, you said 100 BTC. I'd probably give a 20% discount for an order that large, so 0.18 BTC/MSC, assuming you are buying for the long term! Smiley
Then:
Sorry, in too much of a hurry. I meant to say a 10% discount, not 20%. 0.18 BTC/MSC for a 100 BTC order.

P2PTerminate

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 05:07:49 PM

Edit:

Thanks!

I strongly support your decision. As i said, the more people get MSC, the more success MSC will be. I missed the MSC Eoxdus time, I do not want to miss this selling time from you. We are gathering a group to buy from you, be patient, it will not affect the market price, we can make a deal in a very good price for all of us, it is a win-win method which will stable the market.

Group buying start here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=405171.new#new
TKeenan

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 05:12:10 PM

Those who were involved in the project were too busy to fool people based on their skills in Google's SEO (buymastercoin.org).
Yeah, that fucking buymastercoin.org was a serious blight on the whole project.  Fuck those guys.  Takes one filthy pig to shit in the food trough and fuck it up for everyone. 
TKeenan

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 05:13:26 PM

I'm getting a ton of PMs from interested buyers. This is very good Smiley
Then sell your lot and end the madness.  This slide will take forever to recover.  Now get to work as the CEO and ORGANISE a decent plan to success.  You have the most to lose and the most to gain.  Quit fucking about.
Herp

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 05:14:20 PM

Those who were involved in the project were too busy to fool people based on their skills in Google's SEO (buymastercoin.org).
Yeah, that fucking buymastercoin.org was a serious blight on the whole project.  Fuck those guys.  Takes one filthy pig to shit in the food trough and fuck it up for everyone.  

You've quoted yourself you twat. I didn't post that. You really are a manipulative ass.

████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

TKeenan

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 05:15:16 PM

only selling 3-6% of his stake; a move which will benefit Mastercoin a lot.
6% of JR's holdings amounts to far more than the entire markets sales for the last two months.  It is a HUGE amount.  The price crash is going to be very deep.  I doubt he'd be able to get .07 for 1000MSC.
Herp

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 05:17:16 PM

6% of JR's holdings amounts to far more than the entire markets sales for the last two months.  It is a HUGE amount.  The price crash is going to be very deep.  I doubt he'd be able to get .07 for 1000MSC.

He just said he wants around 0.2 for his coins. 0.07? Please. Dream on.

It's pretty obvious what you're trying to do here. Fuck off!

████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

TKeenan

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 05:19:12 PM

You've quoted yourself you twat. I didn't post that. You really are a manipulative ass.
Check again you moron - I didn't post the original content quoted.  Dumbass.
dacoinminster (OP)
Legendary

Rational Exuberance

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2014, 05:21:52 PM

I REALLY wish I had made this thread self-moderated Sad

Here's another PM exchange:

I want to buy 1000 MSC, ask what you can offer to the price?

That's a large buy! For under 100 BTC I'm quoting 0.2 BTC/MSC. For an order that large, I'd do 0.17 BTC/MSC.

Thanks!

TKeenan

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 05:23:34 PM

He just said he wants around 0.2 for his coins. 0.07? Please. Dream on.

It's pretty obvious what you're trying to do here. Fuck off!
I am not talking about what 'he wants' I am talking about what 'he'll get' - big difference.  With the lack of confidence now surrounding the project - it is tainted for sure.  This is a disaster.  MSC is a disaster.  Of course, anyone could have predicted this as any system set up with no CEO/leader - is bound to aimlessly go nowhere.  Look at all the competitor projects with leaders - in a very short time, they caught up and passed MSC.  While the foundation took $100,000s and just threw them around as 'development coins' - with no real work or return being demanded - 'to attract more coders'.  Silly waste of funds / no leadership.  Is it a wonder NXT is going to eat MSC's lunch?
TKeenan

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 05:27:05 PM

I REALLY wish I had made this thread self-moderated Sad
Censorship is evil.  I REALLY wish you wouldn't delete posts.  If someone posts a death threat which is credible - maybe then it is OK - otherwise one should refrain from moderating the communities opinion.  Clever guys like Klee know how to use the 'ignore' button.  Let them rely upon that.  But for one person to singly prevent others from hearing what another what them to hear - is pure corruption.  Please refrain from censorship until it hurts.
dacoinminster (OP)
Legendary

Rational Exuberance

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2014, 05:27:22 PM

Hi,JR,  Some friends around me complained a long time that the price of MSC is too high(0.14BTC, damn it,LOL Grin Grin) despite the fact that the formal MSC wallet is invisible.
Now they are very glad to learn about your words that " For very large purchases (100 BTC+), I may consider selling slightly below market".
My friends want to invest almost 100 BTC in MSC and entrust me to buy some MSC from you. The final volume of MSC will depend on the price you can offer. please let me know your offer!
Best regards!
----

So far I have given these quotes:

0.2 BTC for under 100 BTC order
0.18 for a 100 BTC order
0.17 for a 1000 MSC order

I guess that means I should quote you 0.19 for this almost 100 BTC order . . .

Thanks!

Patel
Legendary

Activity: 1321
Merit: 1007

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2014, 05:27:45 PM

Something isn't right. Because saying you need 1500btc to cover your taxes sounds fishy.

Either he lost faith in his project, and he wants to get his initial investment back.

Or

He was to get his initial investment back, so even if Mastercoin completely fails, or it succeeds, he won't have lost anything.

But the tax reason sounds fishy, unless he owes more than $1 million in taxes. Which could be true, but I highly doubt.

He also said before that he wasn't going to sell a single MSC until 0.7, and that was less than 2 months ago. So a tax bill of 1million+ just suddenly appeared? Yeah right. This is a slap in the face to any investors of MSC who bought after the exodus investment opportunity, people were buying at 0.15+ the whole time, now the bids are barely at 0.15.

Pages: « 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 »
  Print  

Jump to: