Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:20:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 350 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] KRAKEN.COM - Exchange with USD EUR GBP JPY CAD BTC LTC XRP NMC XDG STR ETH  (Read 628600 times)
tagliola

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2014, 07:10:23 PM

The balance overview always show rates of 0.0, for as long as I can remember. Is there any chance of this getting fixed?
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ledmaniak

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 12:14:48 AM

The balance overview always show rates of 0.0, for as long as I can remember. Is there any chance of this getting fixed?
It was fixed a few months ago and worked for a few days. I think something was wrong so they removed it..

Bitcoin: 1Cxi8BLvScSm1mW6kjb5MNeJZPrvAiYL6B
Litecoin: LLmjtrrq1ZeD51NSUJ8VanuQduW8Ma3jrs
KrakenTrader

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 12:23:25 AM

Do we know, if withdrawals in EURO are working ?
KrakenTrader

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 11:05:18 AM

Well I have requested a EUR withdrawal this morning - all went fine, it says: 'sent'
Usually money arrives in a matter of hours.
Will update later

Cheers
Derek
KrakenTrader

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 04:27:57 PM

Well I have requested a EUR withdrawal this morning - all went fine, it says: 'sent'
Usually money arrives in a matter of hours.
Will update later

Cheers
Derek

Update: I received the EUR withdrawal 1h ago - so withdrawals for EUR are working just fine.
mctinus

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 06:52:02 PM

Something is seriously broken with BTC deposits on Kraken. Yesterday I was given BTC deposit address, which is not unique as I realized later after sending BTC to this address and wondering why it is not showing up in my kraken account - in blockchain, there are 183 transactions depositing to this address and current balance of this address is over 600 BTC. This is some serious bug as I don't understand how would kraken understand which deposit was mine (thanks god only little over 0.5BTC), because deposit addresses must be always unique (or reused in some safe way). This wrong deposit address is still showed in my account under deposit BTC address with status "expires in 5 days". I've create support tiket for this issue under my public account id "AA70 N84G UGR4 I6QA".

Is anybody competent able to comment how will kraken solve this issue?

It is seriously broken. I've created a support ticket for this issue too (filled in my username "mctinus" in the public account id field instead of my "AA24 N84G BWTX E7OY"). What really worries me is the fact that the faulty Bitcoin funding/deposit address is still showing! Probably for other users too. So people unaware of this problem will deposit money to a faulty address. It's 48 hours after submitting my support ticket. I'd expect some reaction by now or at least blocking of the faulty address. But I've had no reaction from Kraken!
Dargo
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 08:26:35 PM

Something is seriously broken with BTC deposits on Kraken. Yesterday I was given BTC deposit address, which is not unique as I realized later after sending BTC to this address and wondering why it is not showing up in my kraken account - in blockchain, there are 183 transactions depositing to this address and current balance of this address is over 600 BTC. This is some serious bug as I don't understand how would kraken understand which deposit was mine (thanks god only little over 0.5BTC), because deposit addresses must be always unique (or reused in some safe way). This wrong deposit address is still showed in my account under deposit BTC address with status "expires in 5 days". I've create support tiket for this issue under my public account id "AA70 N84G UGR4 I6QA".

It is seriously broken. I've created a support ticket for this issue too (filled in my username "mctinus" in the public account id field instead of my "AA24 N84G BWTX E7OY"). What really worries me is the fact that the faulty Bitcoin funding/deposit address is still showing! Probably for other users too. So people unaware of this problem will deposit money to a faulty address. It's 48 hours after submitting my support ticket. I'd expect some reaction by now or at least blocking of the faulty address. But I've had no reaction from Kraken!

Everyone affected by this issue should do as you've done - create a support ticket about it. Support is limited over the weekend, but we'll be replying to these tickets today and tomorrow. I agree it's better to remove the address, and I'm recommending we do this, but it has stayed up for a bit because others on the team thought it might create anxiety for users if the address just disappeared. Nobody has made further deposits to the address, so it hasn't been an issue so far. 

The bug that caused this has been fixed now, so the only issue left is returning funds. We estimate that we can credit everyone for their deposit within 1-2 weeks. But as I said please create a ticket about it. 
Dargo
Legendary

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 08:52:56 PM

Still waiting for a confirmation of why my funds aren't received after my bank confirmed that they have gone through the intermediary. One message from support which I replied to and nothing since my reply on 27th and numerous other tickets...

A/C

AA35 N84G STE2 IKHQ

I'm sorry you haven't had a response from support - you'll get one today. We requested your deposit receipt a while back but I don't think we've received it.
KrakenTrader

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 09:11:23 PM

Everyone affected by this issue should do as you've done - create a support ticket about it. Support is limited over the weekend, but we'll be replying to these tickets today and tomorrow. I agree it's better to remove the address, and I'm recommending we do this, but it has stayed up for a bit because others on the team thought it might create anxiety for users if the address just disappeared. Nobody has made further deposits to the address, so it hasn't been an issue so far.  

The bug that caused this has been fixed now, so the only issue left is returning funds. We estimate that we can credit everyone for their deposit within 1-2 weeks. But as I said please create a ticket about it.  

Hello Kraken - Team,
(A few suggestions)

Kraken is around now for a couple of months, and you provide for my taste ( and I guess I speak for many others ) the best bitcoin trading platform available. Kudos for that.
However, your customer support sucks ( really !) I guess you have heard that before.

I've been talking to a few members of Kraken, and the majority of them had no idea about this thread here.
Somehow they did expect that someone of the Kraken team would reply to their emails / support tickets faster,
and when I told them, Kraken does talk to members on bitcointalk.org, they were kinda surprised.

I suggest:
- You (kraken) find a way to reply to tickets and emails **in a timely manner** , even if you can't solve the problem with that first reply.
- It is important to give your clients the feeling they are being taken care of.
- Improve your communication, keep us informed, and make a much better use of the medium 'email' and 'ticket'.
- You have got a twitter account @krakenfx. Make use of it, not only to announce that we can meet you on an exhibition, but reply to customer requests, use it as support medium.
I know you use twitter, and there is much room left to improve.

- Create a kraken blog and update it on a regular basis.
- Link to that blog from your support page.

Talk openly about problem situations as you learn about them, and announce them before your clients do ( if possible ).
Then, describe what steps you are going to be doing to solution the issue.

Well, that all sounds quite logical and normal - I know. But it still has to be implemented. This is why I took the time to write about it.

Beside the way how kraken does customer support, I am absolutely happy with the trading platform. Keep up the good work.

btcash

Activity: 968
Merit: 515

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 09:23:03 PM

Kraken is around now for a couple of months, and you provide for my taste ( and I guess I speak for many others ) the best bitcoin trading platform available. Kudos for that.
Agreed.

But I have to say I am disappointed how you handled the current deposit bug.
1. 40 hours passed from the first to the latest deposit. This way to long. Don't you have a security manger working 24/7?
2. The address is still up.
3. Not even an automated reply about what is going on. I found this thread by accident.

With a better support I don't see why kraken can't become the no. 1 exchange.

coinpr0n

Activity: 910

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 09:29:34 PM

Do we know if Deposits in EUR are working? I would like to deposit in the morning. My SEPAs usually go through within a couple hours to a day, just wanted to make sure EUR deposits are unaffected. Thank you.

Dargo
Legendary

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 09:52:14 PM

Do we know if Deposits in EUR are working? I would like to deposit in the morning. My SEPAs usually go through within a couple hours to a day, just wanted to make sure EUR deposits are unaffected. Thank you.

Yes, EUR deposits are working normally.
gotmilk_

Activity: 442
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 12:01:44 AM
Last edit: February 04, 2014, 12:16:19 AM by gotmilk_

@Dargo

Can someone (Mindy) reply on my request #4316? Thanks.
MusX

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 12:59:01 AM

https://api.kraken.com/0/public/Trades?pair=XXBTZEUR&since=0 will not result the first batch of trades?
are there any limits for API trade method's since parameter?
If there are, I believe it should be stated in the API docs.
And more technical question regarding this api method, why you have decided to return only last tid value instead of this information as additional column for each entry. Data integration benefits are worth such small overhead as one column.
Currently it is hard difficult to get some of the market's full trade history, it requires at least integration of bitcoincharts csv and market's api. Gox still provides such capabilities, based on that, their data can be utilized in much more trading engines, they have bigger impact on the btc rates. It is worth to put an effort for easy interface to full trades, if you want to avoid the overloading of server you may always put it as https://apihistory.kraken.com/0/public/Trades... if order_book method will be overloaded you can also move full order_book the that apihistory api url.

bugbounty

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 01:28:50 AM

@btcash et al

Report issues to Kraken security via the Kraken Bug Bounty program.
Dargo
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 02:03:41 AM

@btcash et al

Report issues to Kraken security via the Kraken Bug Bounty program.

Vouch for this - bugbounty is a Kraken handle. To clarify, the bug btcash references has been fixed, so no need to report it.
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 04:47:09 AM

This is horrible damage control. You have to be fucking retarded to come back with a pooh-pooh no big deal, we lost 600 BTC which we can't cover please make support tickets.

At the rate you are going this is turning into BitFunder 2, and apparently people were expecting a lot more from your group.

Effective immediately:

A. You personally must quit. You are much too stupid to in any way be involved in any sort of BTC venture, after that post. Buzzdave was killed by much less.

B. Kraken must get someone who knows what time it is to do forum PR or else forget forum PR. It's not a game for everyone.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
shockload

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 05:19:22 AM

Still waiting for a confirmation of why my funds aren't received after my bank confirmed that they have gone through the intermediary. One message from support which I replied to and nothing since my reply on 27th and numerous other tickets...

A/C

AA35 N84G STE2 IKHQ

I'm sorry you haven't had a response from support - you'll get one today. We requested your deposit receipt a while back but I don't think we've received it.

I sent a "field 20" reference which is what your bank would need instead of a deposit receipt. So I was told by my bank.
Dargo
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 05:42:48 AM

This is horrible damage control. You have to be fucking retarded to come back with a pooh-pooh no big deal, we lost 600 BTC which we can't cover please make support tickets.

At the rate you are going this is turning into BitFunder 2, and apparently people were expecting a lot more from your group.

Effective immediately:

A. You personally must quit. You are much too stupid to in any way be involved in any sort of BTC venture, after that post. Buzzdave was killed by much less.

B. Kraken must get someone who knows what time it is to do forum PR or else forget forum PR. It's not a game for everyone.

Nobody said anything about bitcoins being lost or not being able to cover. It was stated above that all funds are safe and that everyone will be credited for their deposits. But as I said everyone who's been affected should contact us through support. If I gave the impression that this is no big deal, that was a misunderstanding. It most certainly is a big deal. But it's not even close to the disaster you assume. The coins were never in any danger of being lost and users aren't in any danger of losing funds. Everyone will get their funds back, but as I said it will take 1-2 weeks to sort it all out.  
Dargo
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 06:01:43 AM
Last edit: February 04, 2014, 06:17:18 AM by Dargo

A/C

AA35 N84G STE2 IKHQ

I sent a "field 20" reference which is what your bank would need instead of a deposit receipt. So I was told by my bank.

I see - different banks seem to have different ideas about what is needed. Our bank wants more than the field 20 reference. They want to know the name on the sending account, the amount, bank name, BIC code, your account IBAN, the date it was sent, and whether it was a wire or SEPA. If you can't get a deposit receipt, it would help us if you send that info in your ticket.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 350 »
  Print  

Jump to: