Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:10:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 350 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] KRAKEN.COM - Exchange with USD EUR GBP JPY CAD BTC LTC XRP NMC XDG STR ETH  (Read 628600 times)
ledmaniak

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 05:54:10 PM

Kraken,

When will information for remote API withdrawal/deposit be made public? I know it imposes some risks but you can of course only allow withdrawals from known/verified addresses..

I can really use this functionality at the moment.

Bitcoin: 1Cxi8BLvScSm1mW6kjb5MNeJZPrvAiYL6B
Litecoin: LLmjtrrq1ZeD51NSUJ8VanuQduW8Ma3jrs

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
qxzn

Activity: 609
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 06:32:39 PM

Kraken,

When will information for remote API withdrawal/deposit be made public? I know it imposes some risks but you can of course only allow withdrawals from known/verified addresses..

+1
gotmilk_

Activity: 442
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 09:23:46 PM

Kraken,

+1

Would be great to have that back.
Dargo
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 10:10:45 PM

Kraken,

+1

Would be great to have that back.

Thanks for the feedback. I can't give you an ETA, but enabling funding actions via API is high on our list of development priorities.
floatertheplayer

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 05:02:36 PM
Last edit: May 30, 2014, 07:42:08 AM by floatertheplayer

I have missing withdrawal you guessed it from 15.05.2014. I have heard that many have problems from this day.

EDIT

I was quick to jump into conclusions, due to possibly wrong rumors. Indeed I made an error in the name field so a bank trace is needed. It would be nice though if rejected, returned transfers would automatically returned to the user, like in my case. It is a problem of the banking system that it does not happen.

So I guess I have to wait a lot.

EDIT
Dargo
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 07:36:33 PM

I have missing withdrawal you guessed it from 15.05.2014. I have heard that many have problems from this day.

Despite of this issue on a massive GOX style scale even after 2 weeks I get a "no response" canned reply from Support saying that it can take 4 weeks to trace it, bad banks... (worst they suggest it might be my error) They do not even acknowledge that many have the issue, which would be the bare minimum to retain confidence.

I have had close to 500k USD volume on this exchange without issues. I did not expect this whitewashing of this serious matter from them.

One missing withdrawal can wreck my whole business of arbitrage, rendering all my hard work worthless.

2 weeks have already passed and they say 4 weeks still... This is not acceptable. It may very well be FIDOR bank losing my money, but communication is the minimum you can expect from Kraken.

I, We demand answeres!

Please PM me with your ticket number so I can help you.
Dargo
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 10:38:41 PM

Despite of this issue on a massive GOX style scale even after 2 weeks I get a "no response" canned reply from Support saying that it can take 4 weeks to trace it, bad banks... (worst they suggest it might be my error) They do not even acknowledge that many have the issue, which would be the bare minimum to retain confidence.

I have had close to 500k USD volume on this exchange without issues. I did not expect this whitewashing of this serious matter from them.

One missing withdrawal can wreck my whole business of arbitrage, rendering all my hard work worthless.

2 weeks have already passed and they say 4 weeks still... This is not acceptable. It may very well be FIDOR bank losing my money, but communication is the minimum you can expect from Kraken.

I, We demand answeres!

Please PM me with your ticket number so I can help you.

Thanks for giving me your ticket number. I think I see why there has been a problem with this withdrawal. The withdrawal information isn't filled in correctly. In the field where your name is supposed to go, the bank name appears instead (followed by "EUR"). Most likely your bank received this deposit and is holding it because there's no name on it. Please contact your bank to see if they have it. Or they might have sent it back and we'll check on this.

We will ask Fidor to search for the deposit as well, but as far as I can tell, you contacted us about this for the first time today. We don't know a withdrawal hasn't arrived until the customer contacts us. So today is the first day that we've learned about the issue and it will take time to conduct a search. Banks can take 4 weeks or even more sometimes to trace missing transfers unfortunately. 
darlidada

Activity: 723
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 04:55:32 AM

@Kraken : it would be great if you included an email alert when your deposit arrive. I've felt like a donkey refreshing your site for the past days :

I made 2 deposits this week one the 27th the other the 28th, one came on the 28th, the other didnt. It was sepa. I know I should wait 5 business days but usually it takes less than 36 hours to arrive. I wonder if I made a mistake during the process or if you did because both were of the same amount. I dont know if the problem comes from my bank or from yours. If you can check ticket 27046 and put my mind to ease, I would really appreciate it. I got immediately a questionnaire into my email after sending the ticket and I could answear the question quickly as both were made from the same name/bank/public ID & co. Everything was the same but they were sent one day apart of each other.

I could do some enquiry myself if you tell me which one you received. I'd need the reference for that. Feel free to PM me.
Serpens66
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1131

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 08:27:23 AM

@Kraken : it would be great if you included an email alert when your deposit arrive. I've felt like a donkey refreshing your site for the past days :

I made 2 deposits this week one the 27th the other the 28th, one came on the 28th, the other didnt. It was sepa. I know I should wait 5 business days but usually it takes less than 36 hours to arrive. I wonder if I made a mistake during the process or if you did because both were of the same amount. I dont know if the problem comes from my bank or from yours. If you can check ticket 27046 and put my mind to ease, I would really appreciate it. I got immediately a questionnaire into my email after sending the ticket and I could answear the question quickly as both were made from the same name/bank/public ID & co. Everything was the same but they were sent one day apart of each other.

I could do some enquiry myself if you tell me which one you received. I'd need the reference for that. Feel free to PM me.

Don't send the same amount during the same week. It's also a hint on the deposit page from Kraken.
But it should be shown in your deposit history as "on hold". If it's not, it's not there already and you have to wait till monday.
If the support does not answer to your questions/information then come here again and ask Dargo to speed things up Wink

Mit Cointracking (10% Rabatt) behältst du die Übersicht über all deine Trades und Gewinne. Sogar ein Tool für die Steuer ist dabei Wink                          
Great Freeware Game: Clonk Rage
binance.com hat nun auch SEPA und EUR Paare! Mit dem RefLink bekommst du 5% Rabatt auf die Tradinggebühren!
darlidada

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 09:25:52 AM

Don't send the same amount during the same week. It's also a hint on the deposit page from Kraken.
But it should be shown in your deposit history as "on hold". If it's not, it's not there already and you have to wait till monday.
If the support does not answer to your questions/information then come here again and ask Dargo to speed things up Wink

"Multiple deposits of the same amounts within a few days of each other may be delayed. If you must make multiple deposits, consider sending different amounts."

Stupid me! I lost a bunch of bitcoins because I didnt take the time to read. My mind is at peace at least now.
Dargo
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 02:09:25 PM

"Multiple deposits of the same amounts within a few days of each other may be delayed. If you must make multiple deposits, consider sending different amounts."

Stupid me! I lost a bunch of bitcoins because I didnt take the time to read. My mind is at peace at least now.

Hi darlidada - I'm sorry for the delay with your deposit. An agent replied to your ticket and we'll release it as soon as we can.

We agree about the need for email alerts and this is a feature planned for the future.
darlidada

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 06:41:43 AM

Hi darlidada - I'm sorry for the delay with your deposit. An agent replied to your ticket and we'll release it as soon as we can.

We agree about the need for email alerts and this is a feature planned for the future.

thanks for the reply Dargo, hopefully it's gonna be today! I'll update this thread when I've received it. Anyway, so far I'm very happy with Kraken customer support. It's by far the best I've dealt with within the bitcoin economy.
zoro1

Activity: 812

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 07:29:20 AM

Indeed kraken is the best out there. Thus i need to ask if other coins are scheduled to be supported.
I would love to see PPC. I think it has a great future

https://storjtalk.org/index.php
storj:decentralized cloud and much more!
KrakenTrader

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 05:42:26 PM

Dargo:

Any plans to include DRK darkcoin ?
http://coinmarketcap.com/
Dargo
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 06:24:50 PM

thanks for the reply Dargo, hopefully it's gonna be today! I'll update this thread when I've received it. Anyway, so far I'm very happy with Kraken customer support. It's by far the best I've dealt with within the bitcoin economy.

Hopefully it will be today. We have a bottleneck right now with releasing held deposits, so it's taking longer than it should. But this bottleneck will be eliminated soon and it will get much faster.
Dargo
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 06:34:20 PM

Indeed kraken is the best out there. Thus i need to ask if other coins are scheduled to be supported.
I would love to see PPC. I think it has a great future

Dargo:

Any plans to include DRK darkcoin ?
http://coinmarketcap.com/

Our development efforts are focused on other things right now, so I don't see us adding new coins anytime soon and an ETA isn't possible either. But we definitely plan on adding more coins down the road. I know for sure that PPC is being considered. I'm not sure about DRK, but I expect it'll be seriously considered as well.
Serpens66
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 08:02:44 PM

Dargo anything new about the "data not avaible" issue I mentioned some time ago (I guess a month ago).
Every 2 minutes I have to refresh the page, especially the "Trade/New Order" window. I have to click on "trade" to load the site again and place an order.

Why is this happening?

Mit Cointracking (10% Rabatt) behältst du die Übersicht über all deine Trades und Gewinne. Sogar ein Tool für die Steuer ist dabei Wink                          
binance.com hat nun auch SEPA und EUR Paare! Mit dem RefLink bekommst du 5% Rabatt auf die Tradinggebühren!
Dargo
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 12:33:08 AM

Dargo anything new about the "data not avaible" issue I mentioned some time ago (I guess a month ago).
Every 2 minutes I have to refresh the page, especially the "Trade/New Order" window. I have to click on "trade" to load the site again and place an order.

Why is this happening?

Do you always have to refresh every two minutes, or does the problem come and go? Have you tried clearing your browser cache or even a different browser?

I'll have to check and see if we've made any progress on diagnosing this issue, but my understanding is that it's pretty intermittent. So if people are experiencing it as more of a constant issue, please let me know.

Serpens66
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 09:39:31 AM

Do you always have to refresh every two minutes, or does the problem come and go? Have you tried clearing your browser cache or even a different browser?

I'll have to check and see if we've made any progress on diagnosing this issue, but my understanding is that it's pretty intermittent. So if people are experiencing it as more of a constant issue, please let me know. 
here it is a constant issue. Since ~ one month I have to resresh every 2 minutes this screen, to make a new order.
I can't even remember if there was a time without the need to refresh kraken all the time Cheesy

I'll try to clear the cache, but don't think it will help. with internet explorer I can't load you site at all Cheesy (but I never use internet explorer so maybe it's missing some tools). I don't have another brwoser and don't want to use Goolge Chrome.

ordenadoresatm

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 12:44:09 PM

Hi,
  one easy question. I know there are different monthly and daily withdraw and refund limits. But Is there any monthly or daily trade limit? I searched the Help but I do not have clear yet.

Thank you.
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 350 »
  Print  

Jump to: