Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:08:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 350 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] KRAKEN.COM - Exchange with USD EUR GBP JPY CAD BTC LTC XRP NMC XDG STR ETH  (Read 628600 times)
ShroomsKit_Disgrace
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 09:37:04 PM

"Peercoin is one that we would like to do, if we get the time for it. We do namecoin. If there’s something interesting about it, like namecoin, we might do it"

What about adding NXT? I really would like to see that.

"Some of these are just pump and dumps, and it costs a lot of dev time to put these coins in [to the exchange]. And I think it says something to people, that we start trading it. So we want to be careful what we put our name on"

No pump and dumps, many devs.

Yeah! NXT would be awesome!! Their new features are going to kill the "cryptoworld"
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
medicine

Activity: 697
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2014, 12:00:15 AM

"Peercoin is one that we would like to do, if we get the time for it. We do namecoin. If there’s something interesting about it, like namecoin, we might do it"

"Some of these are just pump and dumps, and it costs a lot of dev time to put these coins in [to the exchange]. And I think it says something to people, that we start trading it. So we want to be careful what we put our name on"

Yeah! NXT would be awesome!! Their new features are going to kill the "cryptoworld"
I would also like to see nxt on here.  It would be great if some larger volume exchanges started adding it.  It is number 4 by market cap as of today.
Dargo
Legendary

Activity: 1820

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 01:12:22 AM

I would also like to see nxt on here.  It would be great if some larger volume exchanges started adding it.  It is number 4 by market cap as of today.

We've had a lot of requests for NXT. We're open to the possibility, but the problem at the moment is our development resources are completely committed to other projects. So realistically it's probably not something that we could add anytime soon.
giowck

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 10:44:30 AM

I really like kraken but this "on hold" issue is not acceptable.

I'm waiting almost 24h for my deposit release. I used the fidor-to-fidor transfer to buy some BTC really quickly.
But this is taking too long.

My ticket #26170.
I hope my fund are released before the weekend.
cornymarkus

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 02:44:54 PM
Last edit: May 17, 2014, 08:40:43 AM by cornymarkus

beware people! kraken has since 2 weeksmy money on "on hold". maybe it happens with your deposit too!
raskul

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 02:53:18 PM

beware people! kraken has since 2 weeks my money on "on hold". maybe it happens with your deposit too!

have you telephoned YOUR OWN BANK regarding this issue?

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
cornymarkus

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 03:00:39 PM

beware people! kraken has since 2 weeks my money on "on hold". maybe it happens with your deposit too!

SURE! the money has long been on the account of kraken fidor bank.
bitfra2014

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 03:42:08 PM

Kraken stole my money !!!

waiting since 29.4 of my money (on hold)  and this week they have close my kraken account with 2000€  and my Fidor Bank account !!

Beware of this exchanger !!

Dargo
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 04:09:37 PM
Last edit: May 16, 2014, 05:53:23 PM by Dargo

SURE! the money has long been on the account of kraken fidor bank.

I'm not sure the red text was necessary, but cornymarkus has been waiting to have his deposit released for 10 days. The information on his bank transfer was garbled for some reason, so we had trouble matching the name on the deposit with the name on the account. But this got sorted out in a few days so it shouldn't take this long to release the deposit. As I've mentioned before, we have some bottlenecks in workflows that really slow support down sometimes. Many have been eliminated, so there has been progress, but releasing held deposits is still a bottleneck unfortunately. We're working to eliminate all support bottlenecks, but it's harder when it comes to sensitive actions like funding.

Edit: I just got clarification that this isn't a bottleneck issue but a communication issue. The issue is that the information on the transfer was so garbled that we can't tell if the name is really the name on the account or part of the reference information. So we need to confirm the name on the bank account before crediting the deposit. This wasn't clearly communicated so progress on the case became stuck. 
Dargo
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 04:23:38 PM

Kraken stole my money !!!

waiting since 29.4 of my money (on hold)  and this week they have close my kraken account with 2000€  and my Fidor Bank account !!

Beware of this exchanger !!

We didn't steal the money or close the account. As your support agent told you, the account is on hold because we've found discrepancies in the account that require further investigation. We can't release the deposit until the investigation is completed. We're sorry for the inconvenience, but any reputable exchange would have to conduct a similar investigation under similar circumstances. 
bitfra2014

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 06:25:24 PM

Why you lie ? ? ? ? ?

When i will login in the kraken account  i get this message:

Account disabled

and Fidor this message

Fidor Smart Girokonto gesperrt

Ihr Fidor Smart Girokonto wurde gesperrt.

So come on tell the true and dont lie here !!!

Serpens66
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1131

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 06:35:24 PM

Why you lie ? ? ? ? ?

When i will login in the kraken account  i get this message:

Account disabled

and Fidor this message

please don't write such posts until you know more.
I will help you in the german forum. Dargo said your accout is "on hold", that does not mean it is closed.

I'm sure it is a problem with the Fidorbank and your account there, therefore we (you, me and other volunteers) will contact Fidor to solve this.

Dargo, you could help to solve this. Can you tell us, if it is a Kraken problem here, or a problem by the Fidor bank and his account there? Because his account on Fidorbank is disabled (or on hold too, we don't know).  Me and other volunteers solved already 2 problems with closed accounts on the Fidorbank, that's why I'm sure, we can solve this problem too, with the help of some Fidor employee in the community.

Mit Cointracking (10% Rabatt) behältst du die Übersicht über all deine Trades und Gewinne. Sogar ein Tool für die Steuer ist dabei Wink                          
Great Freeware Game: Clonk Rage
binance.com hat nun auch SEPA und EUR Paare! Mit dem RefLink bekommst du 5% Rabatt auf die Tradinggebühren!
Dargo
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 07:34:58 PM

Why you lie ? ? ? ? ?

When i will login in the kraken account  i get this message:

Account disabled

and Fidor this message

please don't write such posts until you know more.
I will help you in the german forum. Dargo said your accout is "on hold", that does not mean it is closed.

I'm sure it is a problem with the Fidorbank and your account there, therefore we (you, me and other volunteers) will contact Fidor to solve this.

Dargo, you could help to solve this. Can you tell us, if it is a Kraken problem here, or a problem by the Fidor bank and his account there? Because his account on Fidorbank is disabled (or on hold too, we don't know).  Me and other volunteers solved already 2 problems with closed accounts on the Fidorbank, that's why I'm sure, we can solve this problem too, with the help of some Fidor employee in the community.

Thanks Serpens. I can't say much more than I've already said. We've found some discrepancies in the Kraken account that require further investigation. The account isn't closed, but as the message says it's disabled and will have that status until the investigation is completed. We're not making any accusations, only saying that we need to investigate further. If you think you can help with the Fidor account, it's of course open to you to try. If bitfra would like to contact us through his support ticket rather than make accusations in public forums, that's the best way forward with his Kraken account. 
cornymarkus

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 08:39:20 AM

MY MONEY IS RELEASED! im verrryy happpy Smiley thank you very much for your support dargo! I give kraken again a chance. if kraken working on support, they would be much better!
Sesterz

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 01:14:37 PM

my money was also put on hold since may 14th. I opened a support request and they responded very quickly

ticket number is 26112

they put it on hold for the money came from a german bank account and they explained they had information on illegal things going on with certain german bank accounts. On the other hand I'm using that bank account for quite some time now without problems and they agreed that chances are small that my bank account was used for identity theft but until now the money stayed on hold.

I mean it would have been okay for me if they just rejected to add the fund to the account and let me send it back to my bank account but no. Money is gone until further notice.
Moebius327

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 06:20:06 PM

I would like to post some feedback after my negative comment. My deposit was released as well. Unfortunately there seems to be some problem when making fidor to fidor transfers. I hope this gets sorted out in the future.
Serpens66
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1131

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 08:25:40 AM

Hey Dargo Smiley

Could you please talk to your developers to increase the number of calls from the API or find another solution?

I'm using the website "www.coinreporting.com". It's a very useful website to have an overview of all the trades I made.
Unfortunately there is at the moment only one way to import the Kraken Trades. The Import works with the API. But the problem is that it only allows 50 calls, so I'm only able to import my last 50 trades.. but I need something like x thousand for my trades. =/

I don't know much about API's, but I think you made the 50 limit for a reason and I think you won't rase this to 10 thousand or something like this. So maybe there is another solution. How about a csv export or something simular for the trade history?

Mit Cointracking (10% Rabatt) behältst du die Übersicht über all deine Trades und Gewinne. Sogar ein Tool für die Steuer ist dabei Wink                          
Great Freeware Game: Clonk Rage
binance.com hat nun auch SEPA und EUR Paare! Mit dem RefLink bekommst du 5% Rabatt auf die Tradinggebühren!
Dargo
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 02:24:49 PM

I would like to post some feedback after my negative comment. My deposit was released as well. Unfortunately there seems to be some problem when making fidor to fidor transfers. I hope this gets sorted out in the future.

Thanks Moebius. The issue with Fidor-Fidor transfers is that sometimes we only get your Fidor username through the API (not the real name on the account). It's an issue on Fidor's end with the API and until it's fixed Fidor deposits might be delayed because we have to manually check the real name on the account and then manually release the hold on the deposit (a process that takes longer than it should unfortunately). The process only has to be done 1x though, because after we check the real name on the Fidor account we whitelist the account so transfers won't be delayed again even if we don't get the real name on the account through the API.

tl;dr - Yes there's an issue that can cause a delay with Fidor-Fidor transactions, but it shouldn't happen to you more than 1x.
Dargo
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 03:56:35 PM

Hey Dargo Smiley

Could you please talk to your developers to increase the number of calls from the API or find another solution?

I'm using the website "www.coinreporting.com". It's a very useful website to have an overview of all the trades I made.
Unfortunately there is at the moment only one way to import the Kraken Trades. The Import works with the API. But the problem is that it only allows 50 calls, so I'm only able to import my last 50 trades.. but I need something like x thousand for my trades. =/

I don't know much about API's, but I think you made the 50 limit for a reason and I think you won't rase this to 10 thousand or something like this. So maybe there is another solution. How about a csv export or something simular for the trade history?

Hi Serpens,

I've been pushing for CSV export for a long time now. Our developers are somewhat snowed under with projects at the moment though, so it may not happen until we hire more developers (which we're in the process of doing right now).

As for the API, you can call all your trade history, but you probably can't do it directly through coinreporting.com. You need a script to do it because it'll require many calls to get all the data for an active trader. I believe you can only get historical data for 50 trades at a time, so you have to make many coordinated calls to get all your data. There's a sample script for doing this here:

https://github.com/matuszed/KrakenTools

Keep in mind that you may have to adjust the 'max' and 'window' parameters (set at 10/10 seconds in the script) if you hit the rate limit. I realize this won't help those who don't have at least basic familiarity with running script, but it's the best solution for now until we get CSV export. 
MusX

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 12:49:50 AM

Hey Dargo Smiley

Hi Serpens,

I've been pushing for CSV export for a long time now. Our developers are somewhat snowed under with projects at the moment though, so it may not happen until we hire more developers (which we're in the process of doing right now).

As for the API, you can call all your trade history, but you probably can't do it directly through coinreporting.com. You need a script to do it because it'll require many calls to get all the data for an active trader. I believe you can only get historical data for 50 trades at a time, so you have to make many coordinated calls to get all your data. There's a sample script for doing this here:

https://github.com/matuszed/KrakenTools

Keep in mind that you may have to adjust the 'max' and 'window' parameters (set at 10/10 seconds in the script) if you hit the rate limit. I realize this won't help those who don't have at least basic familiarity with running script, but it's the best solution for now until we get CSV export.  
Alternatively, you can download whole private trades history to csv using R and Rbitcoin package, in a little bit more elegant script, performed in HPC, with appropriate data types conversion
Code:
library(Rbitcoin)
options(digits.secs=4) # kraken time precision

req <- NULL
resDT <- data.table() # storage for results

repeat{
  Rbitcoin:::antiddos("kraken", antispam_interval=11, verbose=1)
  resList <- market.api.query(market = 'kraken', url = 'https://api.kraken.com/0/private/TradesHistory',
                              req = req,
                              key = '',
                              secret = '')
  if(length(resList$error)>0) stop(paste("kraken market api error:",resList$error))
  if((length(resList$result$trades)>0 & is.null(req)) | (length(resList$result$trades)>1 & !is.null(req))){
    if(!is.null(req)) resList$result$trades[[1]] <- NULL #filter out row previously loaded
    req <- list(end = names(resList$result$trades[length(resList$result$trades)]))
    resDT <- rbindlist(list(
      resDT,
      data.table(txid = names(resList$result$trades), rbindlist(resList$result$trades)[,c("price","cost","fee","vol","margin") := lapply(.SD, as.numeric),.SDcols=c("price","cost","fee","vol","margin")][,`:=`(time=as.POSIXct(time,origin="1970-01-01",tz="UTC"))])
    ))
    cat(paste0("\n",as.character(Sys.time()),": added ",length(resList$result$trades)," rows"))
  } else {
    cat(paste0("\n",as.character(Sys.time()),": completed"))
    break # empty batch
  }
  # next batch
}
# save to csv (csv2 for EU, csv for US)
write.csv2(resDT,'private_trades_history.csv',row.names=FALSE)
# aggregate to orders using R data.table and then save
dt <- resDT[,list(time_start = min(time), time_end = max(time), tx_count = length(unique(txid)), price = sum(price*vol)/sum(vol), cost = sum(cost), fee = sum(fee), vol = sum(vol)), by=c("ordertxid","pair","type")]
write.csv2(dt,'private_filled_orders_history.csv',row.names=FALSE)

Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 350 »
  Print  

Jump to: