Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:58:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 [206] 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 ... 508 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ActiveMining] The Official Active Mining Discussion Thread [Self-Moderated]  (Read 771073 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
JoTheKhan

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 08:18:51 PM

Crumbs my buddy 'ol pal. I think its me and maybe 3 other people who don't have you ignored (personally I won't ignore anyone because that's kind of stupid). But I must say, I take w/e you say with about 80 lbs of salt. Then I throw what you say away. Once in every 5th blue moon you might say something substantial but repeating some of the same stuff over and over isn't working for you. I know you can do better. Really make me feel desperation!

Personally though I'm happy we've shipped something, and that is good whether it be chips or not. It is more than a lot of us expected from what we've seen in recent weeks.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JoTheKhan

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 08:22:25 PM

Ken is the boss, not VE.  Ken makes business decisions which are in the companies best long term interests.

If anyone isn't happy with this and wants to go off and set up a company with VE, please do, I'll drop by the forums, but on the way out the door, sell your shares as there will be a lot of interest the moment they are listed.

What are with these ultimatums? No one has to pick between Ken or VE. Ken is the CEO of the company we are invested in (including VE). And "if anyone isn't happy with this"? You are completely satisfied with the results of this announcement? You don't think there should of been a little more details?

Why are people feeling personally offended? We should collectively be asking Ken about miners. The next 10 pages of this forum should be "Ken can you inform us more about our mining situation?" and that's it.
shaofis

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 08:23:46 PM

There is simply no way you can upgrade a chip infinitely by software only. Unless you cripple it at first of course.

Anyway, no words about chips meeting specs at all… still photoshopped pictures up… does not inspire much confidence!

Dead On!

Ken; more information is really needed. How far behind does the inclusion of your IntelliHash technology set the chip orders? When do you anticipate having your 4 million in orders shipped? How many of those orders are at jeopardy of being canceled due to delays?

Updated financials from October?

Keep up the good work; but let's cut the cloud a little.
Jasun7211

Activity: 517

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 08:26:39 PM

In the end Ken took care of the real #1 problem.  He found us a home to trade.   You guys will love cryptotrade.  Start setting up your OK pay accounts so you can fund it easier.  Low priced btc and cryptos.   Best thing its out of Hong Kong the refulation hadn is light there.   This is great news all around for me as an activemining investor.  Knowing crypto trades operations very intimately reaffirms to me that Ken's mind is working very well, and is great indication of how he is running AMC.  Remember from our view this info is meaningless if we can't act on it by trading shares.  The statements also show flexibility and adaptability in the business model and products.   In this envrionment I think that is the #1asset as the btc world shifts by the hour.  Keep up the good work Ken, I am even more proud to say I'm a Activemining Shareholder.   I used to make a killing shorting S&P futures but it feels great to go long in something I believe in.  Shorting the world can get depressing after a while...lol.  Keep up the good work Ken.   Now its Saturday after the ACM report........bring on double the women!!!!!

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
|
PurpleTentacle

Activity: 384

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 08:31:45 PM

In the end Ken took care of the real #1 problem.  He found us a home to trade.   You guys will love cryptotrade.  Start setting up your OK pay accounts so you can fund it easier.  Low priced btc and cryptos.   Best thing its out of Hong Kong the refulation hadn is light there.   This is great news all around for me as an activemining investor.  Knowing crypto trades operations very intimately reaffirms to me that Ken's mind is working very well, and is great indication of how he is running AMC.  Remember from our view this info is meaningless if we can't act on it by trading shares.  The statements also show flexibility and adaptability in the business model and products.   In this envrionment I think that is the #1asset as the btc world shifts by the hour.  Keep up the good work Ken, I am even more proud to say I'm a Activemining Shareholder.   I used to make a killing shorting S&P futures but it feels great to go long in something I believe in.  Shorting the world can get depressing after a while...lol.  Keep up the good work Ken.   Now its Saturday after the ACM report........bring on double the women!!!!!

Cryptotrade looks ok, but it doesn't seem to have 2FA.

EskimoBob
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

Quality Printing Services by Federal Reserve Bank

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 08:44:55 PM

We have been contacted by Crypto-Trade in Hong Kong and will be moving our shares to their exchange.

Oh for fuck sake, not this Hong-Kong shit again! How many people more need to get burned buy those fuckers from China?

While reading what I wrote, use the most friendliest and relaxing voice in your head.
BTW, Things in BTC bubble universes are getting ugly....
zumzero

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2013, 08:47:50 PM

Racist

https://mybitcoin.garden
Bitcoin game where you can earn up to 220% on each planted garden!
granitemouse

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 08:47:59 PM

For this reason I will fight him to the end, until there is nothing left

Well I don't see a need to "fight" anyone until December rolls in. I am hoping we are pleasantly surprised.

if there is an update before dec 1st that has anything to do with chips, i will post a picture of me eating yellow snow after my dog pisses in it

So when is the VE yellow snow eating picture happening?
Jasun7211

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 08:50:02 PM

Why is everyone overly focused on the mining farm anyway. We all know that soon enough google and MS and major corps will be involved in the mining.  How are any of us in our moms basement or even the bug farms today going to compete....Personally I'd rather be on the side of selling Goog, MS, or IBM the equipment at over inflated rates.   The best secret is as we all know ....as difficulty increases more and more machines will be needed.  The small farms will be oboslete.   Just think of what happened to the agri business over the last 100 years.  That will happen to the crypto world over the next 2-5.  I wouldn't want to be a small farmer today, or a small btc miner 2yrs from now.  

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
|
knybe

Activity: 658

decentralize EVERYTHING...

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 08:50:59 PM

I have one word for you:

IntelliHash™
Jasun7211

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 08:56:09 PM

We have been contacted by Crypto-Trade in Hong Kong and will be moving our shares to their exchange.

Oh for fuck sake, not this Hong-Kong shit again! How many people more need to get burned buy those fuckers from China?

He is not being racist at all.  He probably got caught in Labcoin.  Btc scamers are all over God's brown earth.  My angle is the govt regulation hand is light over there.   But its your job as an investor to prevent yourself from getting scammed.  An obtuse eliptic shaped eye or a sideways parabola shaped eye has nothing to do with scaming.  I'm just saying crypto trade has always been great to me since day one.......on a side note I still don't know how Havelock is surviving up in Canada.  Tick tock

|
|
JoTheKhan

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 08:57:35 PM

Why is everyone overly focused on the mining farm anyway. We all know that soon enough google and MS and major corps will be involved in the mining.  How are any of us in our moms basement or even the bug farms today going to compete....Personally I'd rather be on the side of selling Goog, MS, or IBM the equipment at over inflated rates.   The best secret is as we all know ....as difficulty increases more and more machines will be needed.  The small farms will be oboslete.   Just think of what happened to the agri business over the last 100 years.  That will happen to the crypto world over the next 2-5.  I wouldn't want to be a small farmer today, or a small btc miner 2yrs from now.  

Um. The logic in this is completely wrong. If Google and Microsoft and IBM all get into this very small market compared to what they are worth. Why would they buy mining equipment from us? When they can make their own. The mining farm is the business my friend. You think we will make more money selling equipment than mining with it? Are you sure about that?
hazryder

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2013, 08:59:13 PM

Very happy with this update, looks like we're still on track and we've got futureproof development underway, excellent. The exchange listing is more good news, if that happens before the end of the year I'll be well satisfied.

Now doesn't VE have some piss-laden snow to eat? I'll look forward to seeing him pussy out of that one.
madmalkav

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 09:06:02 PM

So, we have delays on the eAsic chips, but we already shipped ? How is that possible?
hazryder

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2013, 09:07:29 PM

So, we have delays on the eAsic chips, but we already shipped ? How is that possible?

We've shipped some units using the original chips, and we're developing new chips which will be slightly delayed but more useful in the long term.
EskimoBob
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 09:14:16 PM

He is not being racist at all.  He probably got caught in Labcoin.  Btc scamers are all over God's brown earth.  My angle is the govt regulation hand is light over there.   But its your job as an investor to prevent yourself from getting scammed.  An obtuse eliptic shaped eye or a sideways parabola shaped eye has nothing to do with scaming.  I'm just saying crypto trade has always been great to me since day one.......on a side note I still don't know how Havelock is surviving up in Canada.  Tick tock

Never touched Labcoin but as you all know and hopefully remember, bitfunder (HK!) folded like a fkn patio chair.  
What make you think that we are not going through that same bs circus again, in few moths?

zumzero, you can take that racist card and shove it up where sun ain't shining. Use your favorite chops sticks to push it really deep.

While reading what I wrote, use the most friendliest and relaxing voice in your head.
kleeck

Activity: 532

https://karatcoin.co

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 09:16:19 PM

He is not being racist at all.  He probably got caught in Labcoin.  Btc scamers are all over God's brown earth.  My angle is the govt regulation hand is light over there.   But its your job as an investor to prevent yourself from getting scammed.  An obtuse eliptic shaped eye or a sideways parabola shaped eye has nothing to do with scaming.  I'm just saying crypto trade has always been great to me since day one.......on a side note I still don't know how Havelock is surviving up in Canada.  Tick tock

Never touched Labcoin but as you all know and hopefully remember, bitfunder (HK!) folded like a fkn patio chair.  
What make you think that we are not going through that same bs circus again, in few moths?

zumzero, you can take that racist card and shove it up where sun ain't shining. Use your favorite chops sticks to push it really deep.

Bitfunder is based in the US, not China. Ukyo lives in Texas.

█ █████       ▄████▀▄██▀
  █ █████     ▄████▀███▀
  █ █████    ████▀███▀
  █ █████  ▄███▀███▓
  █ █████▄███▀████▀
  █ ███████▀████▀
  █ █████▀▄█████▄
  █ ███▀▄█████████▄
  █ █▀▄██ ▀█████████▄
  █ ▄████   ▀███████▀█▄   
  █ █████     ▀███▀▄████▄
  █ █████       ▀▄████████▄

█████                   
                ▄███  █  ███▄               
             ███      █      ███             
         ▄███         █         ███▄         
       ██    ███████████████████    ██       
    ████            ██ ██            ████   
    ██             █     █             ██   
    █ █           █       █           █ █   
    █ ██         █         █         ██ █   
    █  ██      ██           ██      ██  █   
    █   ██    ██             ██    ██   █   
    █    ██  ██               ██  ██    █   
    █     █ ██                 ██ █     █   
    █     █████████████████████████     █   
    █  ███  ██                 ██  ███  █   
    ███       █               █       ███   
      ███      ██           ██      ███     
         ███     █         █     ███         
            ▀███  ██     ██  ███▀           
                ▀████   ████▀               
▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
EskimoBob
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 09:20:41 PM

LOL, I avoided Labcoin like a fkn plague.
Bitfunder (HK!) folded up like a patio chair. What makes you think that those guys are not next?

sumzero, you can take that racist card and shove it up where sun ain't shining. Use your favorite chops sticks to push it really deep.

EskimoBob
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 09:21:05 PM

I avoided Labcoin like a fkn plague.
Bitfunder (HK!) folded up like a fkn patio chair. What makes you think that those guys are not next?

sumzero, you can take that racist card and shove it up where sun ain't shining. Use your favorite chops sticks to push it really deep.

kingcrimson
Legendary

Activity: 1025

View Profile
November 30, 2013, 09:25:23 PM

So no mining until January at earliest?
Pages: « 1 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 [206] 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 ... 508 »
  Print  

Jump to: