Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:53:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 [252] 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 ... 508 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ActiveMining] The Official Active Mining Discussion Thread [Self-Moderated]  (Read 771073 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
VolanicEruptor

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 12:14:12 PM

Ken,

I want to say first, thank you for the work you are doing for the company and your resolve in operating in such a competitive environment and with so much at stake.

For the past several hours, many of the top shareholders have met in IRC and discussed the "communication issue" as we see it. We have received sporadic communication from you for various reasons having to do with operating under an NDA as well as SEC guidelines. We also understand the desire to keep certain proprietary information hidden from competitors.

Due to communication being so tight, we are in a position where we do not currently KNOW why chips are delayed. It was implied that this was a choice made by you so that Intellihash could be implemented. We believe that competing effectively is necessary for AMC's success, however we have no information as to how Intellihash affects our timeline.

While we are not yet listed on an exchange, we are making a public request that you assent to not sell any of your personal ACTM shares until it can be verified that customers have received their shipped orders and until shareholders have a more clear understanding of the timeline moving forward.

This is simply a request to demonstrate good-faith and help re-establish trust among shareholders.

Please respond to this before we go live on Crypto-Trade.

Thank you for everything and keep up the great work!

-- ActiveMining shareholders

+

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Subcide

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 12:34:19 PM

Quoting the original post is a bit spammy for me, but I agree with the general sentiment.  Though I'd rather just have some specific information instead.
stenkross

Activity: 330

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 12:37:00 PM

Ken,

I want to say first, thank you for the work you are doing for the company and your resolve in operating in such a competitive environment and with so much at stake.

For the past several hours, many of the top shareholders have met in IRC and discussed the "communication issue" as we see it. We have received sporadic communication from you for various reasons having to do with operating under an NDA as well as SEC guidelines. We also understand the desire to keep certain proprietary information hidden from competitors.

Due to communication being so tight, we are in a position where we do not currently KNOW why chips are delayed. It was implied that this was a choice made by you so that Intellihash could be implemented. We believe that competing effectively is necessary for AMC's success, however we have no information as to how Intellihash affects our timeline.

While we are not yet listed on an exchange, we are making a public request that you assent to not sell any of your personal ACTM shares until it can be verified that customers have received their shipped orders and until shareholders have a more clear understanding of the timeline moving forward.

This is simply a request to demonstrate good-faith and help re-establish trust among shareholders.

+1
Things of this importance is worth spamming a bit.
Matt_S

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 12:37:44 PM

Ken,

PurpleTentacle

Activity: 384

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 12:39:58 PM

Ken,

ft73

Activity: 564
Merit: 508

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 12:43:42 PM

Ken,

+1
abuelau

Activity: 750
Merit: 500

www.coinschedule.com

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 01:20:38 PM

Ken,

+1

Know what's happening in cryptoworld: www.coinschedule.com
TaaviK

Activity: 26

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 01:33:40 PM

Ken,

knybe

Activity: 658

decentralize EVERYTHING...

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 02:14:01 PM

Oops I guess I didn't get the memo from the lemming commitee.
drawingthesun
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 02:17:05 PM

Thanks, you're so helpful. Whilst we are working to help our futures you sit back and call names.
interJ

Activity: 37

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 02:29:41 PM

Ken,

+1
Bargraphics

Activity: 518

Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do.

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 02:37:35 PM

Ken,

Before just blindly +1'ing this.

Is there any way we can prove Ken would do this even if agreed?

If it cannot be proven without a doubt then it's worthless. Not saying he will but he could just agree and then do as he pleases regardless without any of us knowing.

There has to be some kind of accountability else this is just an empty promise.
knybe

Activity: 658

decentralize EVERYTHING...

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 02:39:43 PM

Thanks, you're so helpful. Whilst we are working to help our futures you sit back and call names.

No name calling here, unless your consider a small woodland creature a bad word...

But seriously, Ken doesn't seem to want to or have the power to divulge any of this information that we've all been asking for umpteen times ad infinitum.
drawingthesun
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 02:42:51 PM

Before just blindly +1'ing this.

Is there any way we can prove Ken would do this even if agreed?

If it cannot be proven without a doubt then it's worthless. Not saying he will but he could just agree and then do as he pleases regardless without any of us knowing.

There has to be some kind of accountability else this is just an empty promise.

I understand Ken could easily lie, however it's a good first step if Ken can respond to this most quoted post. Smiley

There really is no way to prove that Ken has kept his word.

The only way that might work is perhaps if Ken made a personal account, added his shares and then got the admin of CT to verify they have not moved.

I think the main point here is getting Ken to be a little more transparent with the shareholders.
VolanicEruptor

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 02:58:49 PM

I have a big post today, folks...
I have done a lot of research and found some very disturbing things.  I don't even care if it makes my shares worthless, everybody needs to know this.

drawingthesun
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 03:02:21 PM

An illusion that people have a say in their fate, that they could alter it through meaningless, repetitive acts, is crucial for the psychic wellbeing of the masses.

Hey 48 weeks, we know we are powerless and the situation we're in does not elude us. We are doing all we can to get a little more information out of Ken and this is simply our latest attempt.

Here we have asked a question about Ken's intention to hold or sell his shares once our security is live on Crypto-Trade. In fact we learn something even if Ken does not reply.
drawingthesun
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 03:04:50 PM

I have done a lot of research and found some very disturbing things.  I don't even care if it makes my shares worthless, everybody needs to know this.

Then please make the post, you have been withholding this information for a long time now.

If I were you I would wait until we open on Crypto-Trade, you can sell 50,000 shares for 25 Bitcoin and then post the information. I'm not sure why you want to make the shares worthless before you get out...

Also you said that a customer is going to take delivery of an ActiveMining machine, is this apart of your post or was that BS?
VolanicEruptor

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 03:07:07 PM

Then please make the post, you have been withholding this information for a long time now.

If I were you I would wait until we open on Crypto-Trade, you can sell 50,000 shares for 25 Bitcoin and then post the information. I'm not sure why you want to make the shares worthless before you get out...

Also you said that a customer is going to take delivery of an ActiveMining machine, is this apart of your post or was that BS?

it was BS

VolanicEruptor

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 03:09:05 PM

It has something to do with "babefoot" and who he really is

drawingthesun
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 03:09:46 PM

it was BS

Please have some evidence with this next post, because you're most certainly a liar.

It has something to do with "babefoot" and who he really is

Ok, the guy who took the photos back in the old thread of Ken and the facilities?
Pages: « 1 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 [252] 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 ... 508 »
  Print  

Jump to: