Bitcoin Forum
August 06, 2024, 01:19:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 [257] 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 ... 508 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ActiveMining] The Official Active Mining Discussion Thread [Self-Moderated]  (Read 771131 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
zumzero

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2013, 01:20:58 PM
Last edit: December 08, 2013, 01:48:01 PM by zumzero

I'm not suitable for that role due to the conflicts I've been involved in trying to defend this company.

I am hoping to keep this open so that we don't need a single spokes person.

All we need is for Ken to agree to regular, compact updates on the 1st and 15th of every month.

I suggest that once we get enough feedback for the format for this update, we nominate someone more impartial than myself to create the final version.

Edit:

Hi Ken,

The recent activity on the thread is discussing the merits of regular fortnightly brief updates from yourself.  A brief paragraph that should take no more than 15mins of your time.

Would you be willing to consider this moving forward?

If so, I would be happy to organise a proposal for a format you could use after consulting with the shareholders.

Your agreeing to this, in my view, would go a long way in restoring and building confidence which is will undoubtedly help the success of ActM given that future customers will read our thread in doing their due diligence.

Cheers,

zumzero

https://mybitcoin.garden
Bitcoin game where you can earn up to 220% on each planted garden!
kleeck

Activity: 532

https://karatcoin.co

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 03:52:37 PM

Shareholders, please amend if necessary and repost an improved version and together we can move this thing forward;

I think the shareholders should nominate ONE person to do all the talking with Ken to cut down on the noise. And I'd like to propose you, because there can be no doubt you are loyal to the company.

We tried this with the "PR" position. It didn't work out. Ken stated last night on IRC that he would not give unique information to any shareholder, as that would create an environment for insider trading. Any news will, more than likely, come through the announcement thread.

█ █████       ▄████▀▄██▀
  █ █████     ▄████▀███▀
  █ █████    ████▀███▀
  █ █████  ▄███▀███▓
  █ █████▄███▀████▀
  █ ███████▀████▀
  █ █████▀▄█████▄
  █ ███▀▄█████████▄
  █ █▀▄██ ▀█████████▄
  █ ▄████   ▀███████▀█▄   
  █ █████     ▀███▀▄████▄
  █ █████       ▀▄████████▄

█████                   
                ▄███  █  ███▄               
             ███      █      ███             
         ▄███         █         ███▄         
       ██    ███████████████████    ██       
    ████            ██ ██            ████   
    ██             █     █             ██   
    █ █           █       █           █ █   
    █ ██         █         █         ██ █   
    █  ██      ██           ██      ██  █   
    █   ██    ██             ██    ██   █   
    █    ██  ██               ██  ██    █   
    █     █ ██                 ██ █     █   
    █     █████████████████████████     █   
    █  ███  ██                 ██  ███  █   
    ███       █               █       ███   
      ███      ██           ██      ███     
         ███     █         █     ███         
            ▀███  ██     ██  ███▀           
                ▀████   ████▀               
▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
VolanicEruptor

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 03:59:11 PM

Good morning..

I would like to sell at .00075
Ken can keep 7% for his troubles, as I know how busy he must be. 

John K escrow would help us simple by holding onto the buyers bitcoin until it has been confirmed by ken that the rights to my shares have been moved to someone else. 

If anyone is interested please let me know.

SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1083

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2013, 04:03:47 PM

Good morning..

John K escrow would help us simple by holding onto the buyers bitcoin until it has been confirmed by ken that the rights to my shares have been moved to someone else. 

I guess once on an exchange the prices will be even lower than that... i think i will see where it settles first. But i wonder why the shares arent on crypto-trade already.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
VolanicEruptor

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 04:06:39 PM

Good morning..

I guess once on an exchange the prices will be even lower than that... i think i will see where it settles first. But i wonder why the shares arent on crypto-trade already.

It's impossible to really say what the price will be at this point, because it's all speculation anyways.  According to zumzero, the buyers will put in more bids when it actually starts trading.  I chose a price that isn't going to make me cry about it.  If you think it's a bad price, I will put you on my "uninterested" list.  done.  Smiley

EskimoBob
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

Quality Printing Services by Federal Reserve Bank

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 04:54:32 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=297543.msg3220847#msg3220847

Re: [ActiveMining] The Official Active Mining Announcement Thread [Self-Moderated]
September 23, 2013, 11:15:38 PM

Virtual Mining Corporation
Reports:
Balance Sheet
Profit And Loss
Cash Flow
Consolidated Active Mining Corporation and VMC reports will be release by November 30th 2013

Ken, where are the reports?

5 days and still no reports.

Still waiting!
Any chance you can enlighten us with those reports BEFORE the trading starts in that chines exchange, you selected.

While reading what I wrote, use the most friendliest and relaxing voice in your head.
BTW, Things in BTC bubble universes are getting ugly....
zumzero

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2013, 04:55:58 PM
Last edit: December 08, 2013, 05:18:03 PM by zumzero

Shareholders, please amend if necessary and repost an improved version and together we can move this thing forward;

I think the shareholders should nominate ONE person to do all the talking with Ken to cut down on the noise. And I'd like to propose you, because there can be no doubt you are loyal to the company.

We tried this with the "PR" position. It didn't work out. Ken stated last night on IRC that he would not give unique information to any shareholder, as that would create an environment for insider trading. Any news will, more than likely, come through the announcement thread.

Hi kleeck, if Ken replies favourably and agrees to fortnightly updates, would you be happy to assimilate shareholders queries to present a simple template that Ken could work from?  This would be a one off involvement and Ken could chose to use it or not.  It will, at the very least inform Ken as to what we are asking of him in these updates. We could PM you and and then you could post your results here.  Thanks.

navitatl

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 05:39:00 PM

Hi kleeck, if Ken replies favourably and agrees to fortnightly updates, would you be happy to assimilate shareholders queries to present a simple template that Ken could work from?  This would be a one off involvement and Ken could chose to use it or not.  It will, at the very least inform Ken as to what we are asking of him in these updates. We could PM you and and then you could post your results here.  Thanks.

I just want to voice up here and say I don't agree with asking anyone to volunteer to act as a POC for the nutjobs on here, especially with the "doxxing" of personal photos and info that's been going on. Only real long-term solution is to permanently migrate off of this forum.
kleeck

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 05:39:20 PM

Yes. I would gladly do that.

█ █████       ▄████▀▄██▀
  █ █████     ▄████▀███▀
  █ █████    ████▀███▀
  █ █████  ▄███▀███▓
  █ █████▄███▀████▀
  █ ███████▀████▀
  █ █████▀▄█████▄
  █ ███▀▄█████████▄
  █ █▀▄██ ▀█████████▄
  █ ▄████   ▀███████▀█▄   
  █ █████     ▀███▀▄████▄

█████                   
                ▄███  █  ███▄               
             ███      █      ███             
            ▀███  ██     ██  ███▀           
                ▀████   ████▀               
▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Stuartuk

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 06:00:51 PM

The fortnightly update is a good idea if it stops the fudsters and boosts confidence but it could also undermine confidence and cause price crashes if news is considered negative.

Really its a hot potato.

By the way VE I tried to buy shares off you for more than that price recently and you refused to sell. So what are you playing at? I want to see evidence that you really are selling. I don't think you are and I think you are just trying to undermine price before the exchange goes live because you are desperate for cheap shares. You are a con-artist.
kslaughter (OP)

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2013, 06:05:22 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=297543.msg3220847#msg3220847

Re: [ActiveMining] The Official Active Mining Announcement Thread [Self-Moderated]
September 23, 2013, 11:15:38 PM

Virtual Mining Corporation
Reports:
Balance Sheet
Profit And Loss
Cash Flow
Consolidated Active Mining Corporation and VMC reports will be release by November 30th 2013

5 days and still no reports.

Still waiting!
Any chance you can enlighten us with those reports BEFORE the trading starts in that chines exchange, you selected.

There is a Balance sheet report in the Announcement with our Assets, and Liabilities.  The difference is the equity.  AMC had no income except for the Avalons  in BTC and paid all of that out as dividends in BTC.  You can look at the VMC P & L and that would be what AMC lost from its subsidiary VMC.  
EskimoBob
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

Quality Printing Services by Federal Reserve Bank

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 06:06:27 PM

I just want to voice up here and say I don't agree with asking anyone to volunteer to act as a POC for the nutjobs on here, especially with the "doxxing" of personal photos and info that's been going on. Only real long-term solution is to permanently migrate off of this forum.

navitatl you are on the right track but the problem is Ken. If he is incapable of releasing information in timely manner, it makes no difference, where his silence is "published". LOL.

2 previous "Official" threads turned in to a trollfests because Ken was incapable of answering questions and telling us wtf is going on financially in ACTM. So, Ken started this one here and as you can see, 220 260 pages later, it is as useless as all the other ones.
Why? Because he still can not communicate with his investors. He is so bad, that he can not even tell people to fuck off and wait, until date X. Sure, he has attempted this few times but failed every fkn time when the time comes to publish the numbers.
(or he publishes some incomplete garbage)

Now there is one additional closed thread (announcements by Ken only) but as you can see, it is as useless as all the other threads.
Ken has a serious problems opening his mouth when needed and/or publishing reports that he has promised. He can not keep his word. Period!

BTW, it is also possible that this all one big scam and Ken overestimated his ability to write fiction for us. Smiley

While reading what I wrote, use the most friendliest and relaxing voice in your head.
BTW, Things in BTC bubble universes are getting ugly....
VolanicEruptor

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 06:35:14 PM

Eskimobob if you knew what happened last night you would shut your mouth right now..  Tongue

zumzero

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2013, 06:53:01 PM

Hi Ken,

The recent activity on the thread is discussing the merits of regular fortnightly brief updates from yourself.  A brief paragraph that should take no more than 15mins of your time.

If so, I would be happy to organise a proposal for a format you could use after consulting with the shareholders.

Your agreeing to this, in my view, would go a long way in restoring and building confidence which is will undoubtedly help the success of ActM given that future customers will read our thread in doing their due diligence.

Cheers,

zumzero

I am going to start giving a weekly update with ActiveMining-PR.

Thanks for this Ken.  Hopefully we can steer this thread away from the insanity.  Smiley

kleeck

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 06:54:59 PM

Hi Ken,

Cheers,

zumzero

Thanks for this Ken.  Hopefully we can steer this thread away from the insanity.  Smiley

Thanks for sharing ZumZero. Good news.

█ █████       ▄████▀▄██▀
  █ █████     ▄████▀███▀
  █ █████    ████▀███▀
  █ █████  ▄███▀███▓
  █ █████▄███▀████▀
  █ ███████▀████▀
  █ █████▀▄█████▄
  █ ███▀▄█████████▄
  █ █▀▄██ ▀█████████▄
  █ ▄████   ▀███████▀█▄   
  █ █████     ▀███▀▄████▄

█████                   
                ▄███  █  ███▄               
             ███      █      ███             
            ▀███  ██     ██  ███▀           
                ▀████   ████▀               
▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
coinfresh

Activity: 88

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 06:59:14 PM

Hi Ken,

Cheers,

zumzero

This is good news. Thank you Ken and ZumZero.
zumzero

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2013, 07:02:03 PM

Hi Ken,

Cheers,

zumzero

Right guys, let's make something productive of this positive development.  Might I suggest that people PM kleeck as has been discussed.  kleeck will very kindly sort through it all and present something which follows the KISS (Keep It Simple Stupid) principle which we found worked well for us in restructuring the company from AMC to ActM.

I would like to stress that this will represent the shareholders questions and queries that we would like answered on a weekly basis, however it is entirely up to Ken how he goes about sharing info.

Nootnewbie

Activity: 63

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 07:02:44 PM

Hi Ken,

Any idea when we can expect to go live on crypto-trade?
VolanicEruptor

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 07:03:20 PM

Hi Ken,

KISS please

kleeck

View Profile
December 08, 2013, 07:04:16 PM

Hi Ken,

Ken informed some of us on IRC last night that he expects to have the share verification site up by the end of the week.

█ █████       ▄████▀▄██▀
  █ █████     ▄████▀███▀
  █ █████    ████▀███▀
  █ █████  ▄███▀███▓
  █ █████▄███▀████▀
  █ ███████▀████▀
  █ █████▀▄█████▄
  █ ███▀▄█████████▄
  █ █▀▄██ ▀█████████▄
  █ ▄████   ▀███████▀█▄   
  █ █████     ▀███▀▄████▄

█████                   
                ▄███  █  ███▄               
             ███      █      ███             
            ▀███  ██     ██  ███▀           
                ▀████   ████▀               
▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Pages: « 1 ... 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 [257] 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 ... 508 »
  Print  

Jump to: