Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 10:58:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Decentralized Machine Learning  (Read 6188 times)
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:07:41 AM

It is a very interesting project, but I have seen many of these.They were all so interesting and intriguing.Accordingly, the question arises-whether this program will be delayed for a long time or fall under the yoke of others?
I agree, there is a lot of this.BUT DML has held the leading position for a long time,I don't think they want to lose them
okaypool

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:10:26 AM

Machine learning is a relatively new and promising environment for the development of digital technologies. In this area, invest a lot of money and capacity for further development. A very promising direction
The developers have chosen the right field of activity. According to analysts, the machine learning market can grow to huge scales
If developers will be able to launch their platform there is every chance that it will become the favorite in the field of machine learning.
Modern machine-learning centers often lack computing power and material in order for the algorithms to work with them.
Indeed, a lot of capacity and personal data stand idle, and they could be put on a good cause)) I Hope the platform will be popular and it will be used by many people so that it can compete in capacity with modern machine learning centers
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:12:10 AM

It is a very interesting project, but I have seen many of these.They were all so interesting and intriguing.Accordingly, the question arises-whether this program will be delayed for a long time or fall under the yoke of others?
I agree, there is a lot of this.BUT DML has held the leading position for a long time,I don't think they want to lose them
Do they do something for improvement and sustainability?
zhaojundong

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:15:21 AM

Machine learning is a relatively new and promising environment for the development of digital technologies. In this area, invest a lot of money and capacity for further development. A very promising direction
The developers have chosen the right field of activity. According to analysts, the machine learning market can grow to huge scales
If developers will be able to launch their platform there is every chance that it will become the favorite in the field of machine learning.
Modern machine-learning centers often lack computing power and material in order for the algorithms to work with them.
Indeed, a lot of capacity and personal data stand idle, and they could be put on a good cause)) I Hope the platform will be popular and it will be used by many people so that it can compete in capacity with modern machine learning centers
About 4 billion devices stand idle, it is terrible to think where the progress in the field of machine learning can step if any part of these resources will be used on the platform
Fritz93

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:17:04 AM

Well, of course yeah)don't you see ?
This program from the very beginning was aimed at the market as a stable position ,ready to deal with serious competitors.
They do their job every day.And users only get added
okaypool

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:20:34 AM

About 4 billion devices stand idle, it is terrible to think where the progress in the field of machine learning can step if any part of these resources will be used on the platform
An important factor is how many programmers will be ready to develop new algorithms on the platform. Because without them the platform will simply not be able to function properly
Seidr

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:23:34 AM

This program from the very beginning was aimed at the market as a stable position ,ready to deal with serious competitors.
I thought about it , but many other good programs were exactly the same.
A strong ,developed and stable in some aspects.But why they disappeared…?
zhaojundong

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:25:21 AM

An important factor is how many programmers will be ready to develop new algorithms on the platform. Because without them the platform will simply not be able to function properly

I think the prices for such algorithms will be very large. And talented programmers will find their place on this platform. Especially now when the algorithms are in great demand at various independent companies
Fritz93

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:28:27 AM

Well, here it is the case...
Either it's just a coincidence or an offensive causes a new surge in the community.
Because people feel merchant, and go to him.Therefore, this work was done qualitatively
okaypool

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:30:42 AM

I think the prices for such algorithms will be very large. And talented programmers will find their place on this platform. Especially now when the algorithms are in great demand at various independent companies
The demand is really very high. Today, a lot of companies are implementing more advanced algorithms in their development
Seidr

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:33:57 AM

Either it's just a coincidence or an offensive causes a new surge in the community.
Because people feel merchant, and go to him.Therefore, this work was done qualitatively
But it must be something to distinguish this project from other
kaltar

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:35:54 AM

The idea is simply gorgeous. It will be really cool to create a market of machine learning algorithms and to think over such a structure of the platform operation.
Fritz93

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:39:14 AM

So there are such qualities.the main idea of the project is to create a blockchain-based decentralized machine learning protocol
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:40:07 AM

The idea is simply gorgeous. It will be really cool to create a market of machine learning algorithms and to think over such a structure of the platform operation.
On the platform will represent a market of algorithms? I thought it was a whole community .
Seidr

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:45:09 AM

So there are such qualities.the main idea of the project is to create a blockchain-based decentralized machine learning protocol
Well I agree that's a pretty significant indicator of all others
kaltar

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:46:31 AM

On the platform will represent a market of algorithms? I thought it was a whole community .
You are right, the platform can be called a community in a global sense. Just a few segments will be present on it .
ModusPwnd

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:50:35 AM

You are right, the platform can be called a community in a global sense. Just a few segments will be present on it .
Does the platform bring together all the participants ?
Fritz93

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:51:25 AM

Well I agree that's a pretty significant indicator of all others
In this case .Perhaps thanks to this platform and won in the beginning of such positions
kaltar

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:55:17 AM

Yes, the platform will be like ordinary users who will provide unused capacity of their devices as well as their personal data ,algorithm developers and companies that will buy these algorithms.
ModusPwnd

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:00:18 AM

Yes, the platform will be like ordinary users who will provide unused capacity of their devices as well as their personal data ,algorithm developers and companies that will buy these algorithms.
I hope security will be at the highest level, and the safety of personal data will always remain.
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: