Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:52:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Decentralized Machine Learning  (Read 6179 times)
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:33:56 PM

After reading the description of the project, I was surprised at the idea of ​​the project. Very interactive and attractive project compared to others on this platform

I fully agree with you, the project is really impressive. A lot of investors will be ready to cooperate with the project, I'm sure. How do you think, how soon will this happen?

I think that it takes time, because the project has just appeared and it takes time to promote it

That's why you need to create an activity program and give out tokens to participants

But has not this program begun yet? How soon will the program begin to work and promote the project?

I do not know, there are no news about the appearance of the program, but I think that its appearance will not keep us waiting long for the community

Why do you think so?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
deuteronpsi

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:34:21 PM

If this project is for github, can we say that it will be an open source project?
Of course. This is even written in white paper.
Hmm...  Huh
And what is it for? Well, that is an open source project. And the project is of such high complexity. Why did they choose this option?
Because the team wants to attract as many users as possible to audit its platform, as well as implement various improvements and changes.
leptoon

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:38:07 PM

Very interesting project. Is there any information about the team?
Yes, of course, there is. The official website provides all the information about the team.
They are real professionals.
Kheg

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:38:41 PM

If this project is for github, can we say that it will be an open source project?
Hmm...  Huh
And what is it for? Well, that is an open source project. And the project is of such high complexity. Why did they choose this option?
Because the team wants to attract as many users as possible to audit its platform, as well as implement various improvements and changes.
But is this not going to affect the overall stability of the system? I mean changes. which will be made by users who do not have sufficient knowledge in this area. Will not this damage the overall stability of the system?
23coins (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:39:48 PM

After reading the description of the project, I was surprised at the idea of ​​the project. Very interactive and attractive project compared to others on this platform

I fully agree with you, the project is really impressive. A lot of investors will be ready to cooperate with the project, I'm sure. How do you think, how soon will this happen?

I think that it takes time, because the project has just appeared and it takes time to promote it

That's why you need to create an activity program and give out tokens to participants

But has not this program begun yet? How soon will the program begin to work and promote the project?

I do not know, there are no news about the appearance of the program, but I think that its appearance will not keep us waiting long for the community

Why do you think so?

Because the project needs promotion, this is the only way to withstand the rest of the projects and fight for investors in the market
deuteronpsi

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:42:24 PM

Hmm...  Huh
But is this not going to affect the overall stability of the system? I mean changes. which will be made by users who do not have sufficient knowledge in this area. Will not this damage the overall stability of the system?
Actually it does not work that way. You understand, after every change you make it is separated into a separate branch for development. These are the features of the work of such repositories as githab. So on the stability of the system this will not have any effect.
EccLipSe

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:43:16 PM

Yes, of course, there is. The official website provides all the information about the team.
Wow. The team is very large and international. How do they get to interact at this level?
Kheg

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:43:39 PM

Hmm...  Huh
Actually it does not work that way. You understand, after every change you make it is separated into a separate branch for development. These are the features of the work of such repositories as githab. So on the stability of the system this will not have any effect.
In this case, I fully support such a decision. Some users really can greatly improve this product I believe.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:44:36 PM

Hmm...  Huh
In this case, I fully support such a decision. Some users really can greatly improve this product I believe.
I hope that this will also be encouraged by the system in the form of additional tokens, as far as I know, so it will be.
Kheg

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:45:46 PM

Hmm...  Huh
I hope that this will also be encouraged by the system in the form of additional tokens, as far as I know, so it will be.
By the way, I did not think about it at once. Yes, such work should be encouraged, otherwise what's the point of doing this. For the sake of enthusiasm? Somehow it looks dubious. So the promotion in the form of tokens looks very nice!
deuteronpsi

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:46:24 PM

Hmm...  Huh
By the way, I did not think about it at once. Yes, such work should be encouraged, otherwise what's the point of doing this. For the sake of enthusiasm? Somehow it looks dubious. So the promotion in the form of tokens looks very nice!
Yes, I totally agree, it remains only to find out exactly what amounts of promotion can be discussed Cheesy
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:47:41 PM

Why do you think so?

Because the project needs promotion, this is the only way to withstand the rest of the projects and fight for investors in the market

I agree, there are a lot of projects now and it's very difficult to fight. Therefore, the program of activity and bonuses will solve this problem
leptoon

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:48:42 PM

Wow. The team is very large and international. How do they get to interact at this level?
It's simple. They are well versed in this.
They have a lot of experience in the field of crypto currency, so there are no problems.
EccLipSe

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:53:49 PM

They have a lot of experience in the field of crypto currency, so there are no problems.
Is the project available for only one country?
23coins (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:54:00 PM

Why do you think so?

I agree, there are a lot of projects now and it's very difficult to fight. Therefore, the program of activity and bonuses will solve this problem

The main thing is to thank the community for their activities and then the participants will show even more activity and the project will develop even faster
leptoon

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:59:07 PM

No. The project is available for any country. You can do it wherever you want.
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:59:19 PM

Is there information about the team that is developing the project? I looked at the description, but did not find anything, descriptions of the team members
EccLipSe

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:04:21 PM

Do you think the project will last long?
Developers will be able to fully implement this?
23coins (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:04:56 PM

Is there information about the team that is developing the project? I looked at the description, but did not find anything, descriptions of the team members

I read an article about the project team. The article fully describes the structure of the project and its team. It is very good
leptoon

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:09:40 PM

Do you think the project will last long?
Developers will be able to fully implement this?
I think yes. Already a lot of people have registered. The project is gaining popularity.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: