Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 10:44:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Decentralized Machine Learning  (Read 6185 times)
emontmon

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:18:45 PM

Hey. When is the release of the DML Protocol Gen 1 planned?
I want to know.
Hello. The beta version will be released this summer.
A full version will be released in September.
I heard that Michael Edesess is relevant to this project?
It's true? What does he do here?
deuteronpsi

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:24:56 PM

I want to know.
The contribution of Michael Edessaes is important.
He is an advisor to the project and helps in various matters.
emontmon

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:31:01 PM

I want to know.
He has a lot of experience.
I'm sure that with him the project will be a huge success.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:36:08 PM

I want to know.
Tell me how did you know about the project?
Found on the Internet or heard from friends?
vvv8

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:37:52 PM

I know that within this platform smart contracts will be used, but how will this work?
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:40:04 PM

I know that within this platform smart contracts will be used, but how will this work?
Smart contracts are used as trusted tools, free from intermediaries, to facilitate the DML ecosystem
vvv8

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:41:34 PM

Smart contracts are used as trusted tools, free from intermediaries, to facilitate the DML ecosystem
Well .. But I still did not understand. This is some sort of technical definition. can I somehow explain this in simple terms?
emontmon

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:41:43 PM

I want to know.
You're right, a friend told me. He briefly explained to me the essence of the project and it interested me.
And now I'm here.
wabashky

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:45:33 PM

Really thx to this App, the world of digital technologies and various devices can change beyond recognition in just a few years, no doubt. It is step up
ModusPwnd

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:47:15 PM

Well .. But I still did not understand. This is some sort of technical definition. can I somehow explain this in simple terms?
Well, a smart contract allows you to avoid intermediaries. If the customer requests the machine learning service, then he pays the tokens and all work will be done on the basis of the smart contract. That is, you do not need to have an intermediary in this matter.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:47:25 PM

I want to know.
You're right, a friend told me. He briefly explained to me the essence of the project and it interested me.
And now I'm here.
Good luck to you. I'm sure you'll figure it all out and be able to benefit from it.
vvv8

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:49:14 PM

Well, a smart contract allows you to avoid intermediaries. If the customer requests the machine learning service, then he pays the tokens and all work will be done on the basis of the smart contract. That is, you do not need to have an intermediary in this matter.
That is, each such transaction will generate a new smart contract? I'm right?
ModusPwnd

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:50:11 PM

I'm not sure about this, maybe that's it, maybe otherwise. It is difficult for me to say exactly how this will work. You can learn it yourself, read the whitepaper
vvv8

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:51:26 PM

I'm not sure about this, maybe that's it, maybe otherwise. It is difficult for me to say exactly how this will work. You can learn it yourself, read the whitepaper
But for me it's problematic, because all the documentation is in English, and I do not have very good with this.
ModusPwnd

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:52:27 PM

But for me it's problematic, because all the documentation is in English, and I do not have very good with this.
Well, I would advise you to wait a while, maybe the bounty campaign will soon appear or it already exists. I do not know that. And in the future, your language will appear.
vvv8

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:54:31 PM

Well, I would advise you to wait a while, maybe the bounty campaign will soon appear or it already exists. I do not know that. And in the future, your language will appear.
Well, thanks for the help, I really appreciate it. Smiley
ModusPwnd

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:56:03 PM

Well, thanks for the help, I really appreciate it. Smiley
By the way, you can ask it from the developers of the project in a telegram chat. I think there you will get an answer quickly and correctly. So try to contact the developers there, good luck.
zhaojundong

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:57:46 PM

I see they have a prototype or prototype of the future system for the github. Someone already watched it? Someone already tried to figure this out somehow?
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:58:00 PM

After reading the description of the project, I was surprised at the idea of ​​the project. Very interactive and attractive project compared to others on this platform
redlay

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:59:42 PM

I see they have a prototype or prototype of the future system for the github. Someone already watched it? Someone already tried to figure this out somehow?
Yes it really is, they have a ready-made prototype. And for what you ask?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: