Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:31:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: archived.  (Read 11750 times)
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:02:09 PM

The ICO ends on 27th May. Is there any possibility the project will continue in the long run and what are the expectations that it will never end.

I think it will stay for a long time cos of the utility of the project, it's an energy project and of great need in today's world moreover they are solving real problem in the energy industry and saving both cost and time

I agree with you. Utility tokens are always best to HODL it. I am going to HODL the Bittwatt for sure. There are lots of benefits in HODLing as the price in the exchange will go up anyway.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:23:07 PM

The ICO ends on 27th May. Is there any possibility the project will continue in the long run and what are the expectations that it will never end.

I think it will stay for a long time cos of the utility of the project, it's an energy project and of great need in today's world moreover they are solving real problem in the energy industry and saving both cost and time

Energy field is hot and always hot as well as ever green. Bittwatt will stay as long as energy sector is there. Proper execution of the platform is key. I believe with the experience of the Bittwatt team, it is possible to execute the project succcessfully.

You're right, the energy project is a lovely niche with an unending supply of clients, the application has a wide range, every sector of life requires energy and energy can be manipulated for different effects, so the market is never ending and a very profitable one for both investors and the bittwatt project

It is interesting being adopted in EU; Maybe its success would influence other regions. As far as my knowledge is extended most of the other regions do not operate private electricity generation.

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 04:01:14 PM

I agree with you. Utility tokens are always best to HODL it. I am going to HODL the Bittwatt for sure. There are lots of benefits in HODLing as the price in the exchange will go up anyway.

I am so holding my bittwatt tokens this project is based on electricity and energy is turning out to be a big fish in the world. So i imagine the token will be very valuable in coming years.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:25:40 PM

I am so holding my bittwatt tokens this project is based on electricity and energy is turning out to be a big fish in the world. So i imagine the token will be very valuable in coming years.

yeah, especially if any of their price estimations for the value of the token come close to being true haha
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:59:25 PM

I keep on checking the Bittwatt thread and do you know why? Because, in my humble opinion, it's the biggest project that we have as of right now. It's one thing to do a marketing project, it's a whole another thing to do something meaningful in regards to something as important as ENERGY. That makes sense?

It sure does makes sense, the project has the potential of making consistent profits for investors, they offer a nice concept that will change the energy supply chain to something much more versatile, flexible and damn right transparent
Stephanie2608

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:07:50 PM

Another energy platform with only whitepaper on the hands. What is so interesting in your project that existent players can't offer ? I also didn't find any developers and even no CTO or any technical representative on your website. How do you want to build platform without having technical department? Thanks
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 05:10:19 PM

Another energy platform with only whitepaper on the hands. What is so interesting in your project that existent players can't offer ? I also didn't find any developers and even no CTO or any technical representative on your website. How do you want to build platform without having technical department? Thanks

You could go onto the telegram and have an open conversation with the team or just complain on the Ann post which seems to be the way you went. Most announcements like this are nothing more than kickoffs for projects they have a pretty solid whitepaper planning things out and a plan to release the beta of their platform pretty soon so it would seem they have developers lol
Sonofspada

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:52:58 PM

Bittwatt have created a match-making system based on blockchain that both decentralizes and streamlines energy trading. This also create a proper electrical power balancing system, and a fully transparent, 100% secure ledger of transactions and costs for all parties involved.
Abah007

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:25:51 PM

This is a unique new ecosystem that is designed for the energy sector. Bittwatt appeared in the world news, the company is real advancing.
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 07:09:17 PM

I keep on checking the Bittwatt thread and do you know why? Because, in my humble opinion, it's the biggest project that we have as of right now. It's one thing to do a marketing project, it's a whole another thing to do something meaningful in regards to something as important as ENERGY. That makes sense?

Likewise me also, maybe because I have a small history in the energy sector and my love for physics especially quantum physics or maybe I came from a region that could really utilize the knowledge and various applications of energy

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
gee777

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 08:13:24 PM

Energy field is hot and always hot as well as ever green. Bittwatt will stay as long as energy sector is there. Proper execution of the platform is key. I believe with the experience of the Bittwatt team, it is possible to execute the project succcessfully.

I do not see anything going wrong with the execution of this project, it's uniqueness and team experience together with the funds gotten from ico if utilised properly can grow the project.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:55:27 PM

I do not see anything going wrong with the execution of this project, it's uniqueness and team experience together with the funds gotten from ico if utilised properly can grow the project.

That's it, they have experience and a running business and they need the money from the ICO to expand their business to other countries.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:24:16 PM

Bittwatt have finalized to go with Coss as the first exchange after their sale is over and other exchanges might definitely follow. Im curious for further news on exchange listing. Cool

That was expected for sure as they have decided to use them for their ico they couldn't have bypassed coss and get list on another after the ICO.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:28:36 PM

Bittwatt have finalized to go with Coss as the first exchange after their sale is over and other exchanges might definitely follow. Im curious for further news on exchange listing. Cool

That was expected for sure as they have decided to use them for their ico they couldn't have bypassed coss and get list on another after the ICO.

and one of their advisors is Andrei Popescu, Co-Founder of coss.io. this looks like a bigger partnership
this will certainly help to create a good exchange for electricity trading
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:19:53 PM

Not sure if many people are aware, but you can get an additional 5% tokens through this:

phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 11:23:45 PM

Not sure if many people are aware, but you can get an additional 5% tokens through this:

An additional bonus that’s a really good deal didn’t realize that if I buy some more willl have to see if I can get them through coss next time to take advantage of it I definitly won’t pass up more bang for my buck hehe
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:26:14 PM

An additional bonus that’s a really good deal didn’t realize that if I buy some more willl have to see if I can get them through coss next time to take advantage of it I definitly won’t pass up more bang for my buck hehe

Maybe an missing something but it ask appears like the project is actively trying to promote the said exchange. It's there any form of partnership between them??
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:19:01 AM

Maybe an missing something but it ask appears like the project is actively trying to promote the said exchange. It's there any form of partnership between them??

Well it seems to me that the listing is somewhat guaranteed listing if the milestone is reached. It is a really good strategy using exchanges to promote a listing and the exchange it self. At least now you do not have to worry about the technical stuff of accepting investments.

frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:02:47 AM

I cant understand how you will use your tokens there?  Consumers must pay for energy in your tokens on your platform?  Do yu have arragements with some manufactures of energy?
I guess you never read white paper properly. You have to read again specially page number 14th & 18th. You will be know everything about BWT tokens.

Yes, you are right. But it takes a lot of time, and I still not interesting so much in this project. So i asked here at first. Thank you for giving exact # of pages.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:35:01 AM

With Bittwatt, power plants, suppliers, consumers and other operators can contribute in ensuring energy is no longer wasted. The system also empowers all participants in creating sustainable and environment-friendly energy practices, that don’t compromise on modern-day human comfort.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: