Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:58:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 [ANN] DEEP AERO AI DRIVEN DRONE ECONOMY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 8251 times)
nawasa0001

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:41:04 AM

The DEEP AERO Drone Contest
In a move to attract more attention, DEEP AERO is offering over 300 rewards to ICO contributors who put in more than one Ether (ETH). The prize is a passenger drone worth $450,000, as well as hundreds of DJI PHANTOM 4 PRO drones worth $1,500 each. The competition will continue if the ICO is fully funded.

I am just waiting for the time to invest in this project.
but with this contest! i think i need to go all in because i really want that prize.
good luck to other investors! but i will make this one.

WOW! this is one! the project is really a good one to invest.
their works and plans are really something to grab by the investors.
but giving out like this will get more people.
they really know how to market their ICO.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nicoletan0831

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:13:59 PM

Good day guys, just wanted to ask a question since I often see the question about these same drones getting more passengers which is not just for emergency but for personal usage or amusement is it possible to expect that this will be happening in the future and produced by this company?
Anything is possible, If you going to read their white paper it's all written there. Well basically, Drones can help to resolve our problem in the future much faster than usual.
Well for Amusement? I guess they will produce more product to use it on theme park.

Thanks for the answer, but I personally think that the deepaero company should focus more on making the drones and should just save the ideas for having flying cars for later in the future since drones are the main product of this project and is the one that is mostly needed as of now... Although flying cars are really awesome to think about.

But I think they can do both at the same time. If the ICO will be successful and I presume it will, they have capability to do both making drones and develop flying cars same concept on the drones. The funds they will collect are enough to develop drones that can carry human on air. Technology is already there improvements and testing is the one issue to be resolve.
Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:30:40 PM

In a move to attract more attention, DEEP AERO is offering over 300 rewards to ICO contributors who put in more than one Ether (ETH). The prize is a passenger drone worth $450,000, as well as hundreds of DJI PHANTOM 4 PRO drones worth $1,500 each. The competition will continue if the ICO is fully funded.

but with this contest! i think i need to go all in because i really want that prize.

This passenger drone is COOL and in style. But it isn't affordable for those who are working for minimum wage to ride it.
Goodluck to all Investor who have invested large amount of money for this project !
ace9989

Activity: 177
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:36:03 PM

Until now, we use helicopters to perform traffic control. But we do know that drones could be used for monitoring traffic and it is more efficient and has more of use. Drones will not only use to monitor road traffic, it can be used to catch drivers that over speed.

Kindly do back reads of comments here,
traffic monitoring is not with helicopters anymore.
most of the countries are using CCTV (live camera) to monitor the high-way and crimes at road.

Correct, and they will use also to provide a person that can handle and solve the cause of traffic whereas they can easily go in the situation like for example if there is an accident they will easily bring to the hospital as well, and can easily gave a first aid on the victim.

Most of the country are opting to use CCTV or other surveillance applications or products.
But with the use of Drones it can be used easily and in stealth in times of car chase or to
track traffic offenders on the road where some area CCTV are not installed.
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:37:45 PM

Still, the best part of this deep aero drones will be beneficial for medicine and health program.
they were a lot of people in different place that can't afford to be reached by any land transportation.
drones will be one of the keys even just to drops their health needs.
just awesome for me/.
xandiel01

Activity: 161
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:40:01 PM

Why do we need to spot a project like Deep Aero? Building our tomorrow is a main goal of Cryptocurrency but we can't achieve it without any innovation to the AI. The significance of Deep Aero to our society is not in a matter of digital instead, we vividly see all of the developments they can do for our industry to become more futuristic. Believe me or not, but Deep Aero will leave a legacy to the next 7 generation of our lives.
Well, a lot of changes was given to us because of deep aeros project in our future, to be honest, i was amaze every time i saw a picture that i know captured from drones, and every angle of the subject or images are really beautiful, how more if i saw it using delivery and can use in emergency aspect. What a big help on us, thanks for the Deep Aero's project.
kuryente

Activity: 43

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:44:20 PM

Why do we need to spot a project like Deep Aero? Building our tomorrow is a main goal of Cryptocurrency but we can't achieve it without any innovation to the AI. The significance of Deep Aero to our society is not in a matter of digital instead, we vividly see all of the developments they can do for our industry to become more futuristic. Believe me or not, but Deep Aero will leave a legacy to the next 7 generation of our lives.
Well, a lot of changes was given to us because of deep aeros project in our future, to be honest, i was amaze every time i saw a picture that i know captured from drones, and every angle of the subject or images are really beautiful, how more if i saw it using delivery and can use in emergency aspect. What a big help on us, thanks for the Deep Aero's project.

innovation, this is the word that we are seeing and hearing most in this era! we are in the age of development.
most development now are engage with blockchain.
we just need to wait and support each project.
we will see more milestones in this cryptocurrency and not just in deep aero.
like how we see snail mail to e-mail
telephone to cellphones.
sebastianAndrei

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:45:19 PM

Until now, we use helicopters to perform traffic control. But we do know that drones could be used for monitoring traffic and it is more efficient and has more of use. Drones will not only use to monitor road traffic, it can be used to catch drivers that over speed.

Kindly do back reads of comments here,
traffic monitoring is not with helicopters anymore.
most of the countries are using CCTV (live camera) to monitor the high-way and crimes at road.

Correct, and they will use also to provide a person that can handle and solve the cause of traffic whereas they can easily go in the situation like for example if there is an accident they will easily bring to the hospital as well, and can easily gave a first aid on the victim.

Most of the country are opting to use CCTV or other surveillance applications or products.
But with the use of Drones it can be used easily and in stealth in times of car chase or to
track traffic offenders on the road where some area CCTV are not installed.

CCTV is all over the cities,
most cars have their dashcams now.
there are many roads who are not covered with CCTVs.
but with the help of drones we can monitor them now, but not that at its best nor even good.
we know that drones capability to fly is not 24/7. and we dont know when the accident or crimes will happen.

This is only my suggestion what if the police/traffic police will have their own drone to be used in times of those accidents or regular car chase for traffic offenders where they can't follow the car because it's too fast they can easily unload their drones then make it follow the offender and share the live broadcast to other police who will be chasing the traffic offender.
Jlimao28

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:20:57 PM

DEEP AERO to Transform the Drone Industry With Its New Blockchain Platform
Quote from: Deep Aero
DEEP AERO is a forward-looking company that will revolutionize the sale and management of drones using blockchain, AI and machine learning technology. Drones are not commonplace today but are set to change the way we travel, deliver items and grow food.DEEP AERO is preparing for the near future where drones will need their own air management systems to avoid collisions, where the purchases of drones will be made regularly and where drone services will be needed for consumer transport.
When the number of drones increases, the main problem that arises is how to provide safety and ensure they don’t crash into each other. Drones need a special traffic management system, a similar to the one currently used for planes, which will connect them on a global scale. However, there is no system to control unmanned air traffic today. Existing systems don’t have enough capabilities to handle drones-related operations and manage their growing traffic density.
DRONE-UTM is a new decentralized traffic management platform that will be able to monitor flights of manned and unmanned aircrafts in the shared airspace. Based on the blockchain technology, the system will gather information about drones’ locations, thus avoiding their clashes.

The author of this article is eloquent! He specified how does the Deep Aero develop the drone industry. As what he said, drone industry dominates everytime and because there are many users of drones, we don't know how safe it is specially, when there are drones that crashed from the air. Deep Aero AI driven technology will make sure that the traffic and unnecessary events to the flights of drones are safe.

https://www.coinspeaker.com/2018/05/10/what-is-deep-aero/
Natetan1004

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:23:38 PM

DEEP AERO is preparing for the near future where drones will need their own air management systems to avoid collisions,

where the purchases of drones will be made regularly and where drone services will be needed for consumer transport.

looking forward, the  company that will revolutionize the sale and management of drones using blockchain, AI and machine learning technology.

Drones are not commonplace today but are set to change the way we travel, deliver items and grow food.

But not all location drone is suitable in any places. I think it will only applicable in the places where technology are trend. How about the people

to stayed in the mountain or forest were the internet connection are poor in the place and people also are not capable to afford to buy it?

Meaning, drone can only be useful in the city but not in the rural place.

Drones use batteries and can actually be used in rural areas as well. Future drones can be used in plantation and farms. From crop monitoring and distribution of fertilizers and pesticide if needed. You can see videos of mountains and forest that used drones to capture them. It helps us appreciate how  beautiful our world is and how small we are in the face of the earth.

Drones can be use in any agricultural. once modified it can be use to have a mini cloud seeiding.
they just need to make the fertilizer rain on the agricultural field by using drones.
this will make the work light and faster.

I felt curious so I have researched for this claim of yours. Thank you for the idea. I have found out that the chemicals for cloud seeding are flares of silver iodide. These chemicals will generate more ice particles in a cloud and enhance precipitation which will result in a heavy cloud to make it rain. The drone will be of great help and maybe use for cloudseeding without using any piloted aircraft.

I don’t think that Deep Aero will used high altitude drones that can be used in cloud seeding because for you to be able to do that you need the additional permits for air space. Many airlines will be put in risk if this will be done. Threat from terrorism in air space is one obstacle. Though it is great idea but if we look on the whitepaper their altitude is limited only.
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:31:41 PM

This passenger drone is COOL and in style. But it isn't affordable for those who are working for minimum wage to ride it.
Goodluck to all Investor who have invested large amount of money for this project !
I want a round trip tour around India using passenger drone. Does it sound exciting guy?  Grin Cheesy
I wish they will also hAve trick like this to attract more investors but of course winning a unit itself is better, it was just my own idea nothing to worry about.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
Jeffdu3300

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:39:29 PM

There are so many uses of drones like delivery good,security and surveillance, agriculture, emergency response etc.

DEEP AERO project is a very genius mind, i think this the best way to encourage people to buy this product like drone.

We are in the stage of high technology, perhaps drone in the long run will become more high tech. It is also true is a genius mind idea to use

drone on transformation such as passengers, cargo, deliver goods, and many more but the most important was it can be use anytime in

emergency purpose.

The innovation it can bring to humanity is huge not only in business industry but also in emergency response, Public monitoring and traffic monitoring and even an aerial surveillance on those hard to reach area in the province and rural area.

Not to mention that military usage of drones has become the primary use in today's world. Used as target decoys, for combat missions, research and development, and for supervision, drones have been part and parcel of the military forces worldwide. Drones will continue to be applied in various military operations due to their high convenience in reducing losses and enabling the execution of high profile and time-sensitive missions.
But are you ready for this kind of devices? Military drones are good to defend our city/country for our own sake, but if we will use that to spy other countries then it's a big no no for me. I know that a sensitive and a risky mission so they need to limit their boundaries on both countries.

I think the government knows their own boundaries and their limitations especially on the things that will create war among nations. We need drones not only it is a high-technology device but to protect our own boundaries. Some countries have limited resources especially in military intelligence and surveillance, so I think a drone is a must to somehow expand their limitations to protect their land and their people.

Deep Aero really are making ways possible to achieve many goals that every country want to achieve. I am looking forward that these things will be of great help to solve the problem about the threats of international terrorism.

I agree there’s no country will do harm in other country most especially breach of the security. Using drone for spying would be suicide for one country. It is a clear violation of the sovereignty of a free nation. But using drones to protect its boundary would be a cheapest and efficient way most especially if you are surrounded by waters.
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:53:00 PM

Because there main purpose will be on the transportation; another good thing I observe in Deep Aero is the environmental impact of their operation. Because they will use battery they are virtually zero CO2 emitting company. It has large effects on improving air quality most especially in the City. Many environmentalists will be in favor with this project.

I am not an environmentalist but I strongly agree with you. That is the reason why I want to have my dream house in a rural area than an urban area because of the pollution. I still hope that my children will still have clean air to breathe, clean waters to swim and clean food to eat. We will definitely support DEEP AERO because we believed that this technology will somehow save our Earth.
Why, because deep Aero drones will not be using fuels? It means there will be no emission of carbon monoxide so there will be no additional pollutions. It is indeed good. If another and another gasoline vehicle is added then there will be more and more air pollutions also.

Elel

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:58:52 PM

In the past, film makers were forced to use helicopters, zip lines, or even cranes to get that aerial shot which adds more excitement in a film. Obviously, back then, it cost a lot more than what it is now to get
that aerial scene in the movie. The video quality from these little cameras, attached to the drones themselves, have drastically improved over the years. What type of drones do you think to use to do these creative filmmakers use to create their masterpiece?
Lol! I can still remember one time in a video clip. A photographer taking coverage of a certain shooting, he has to climb the tree just to cover the said scene and broke the branch of three where he was positioned and fell down. It was so embarrassing. Instead of watching the originAl scene audience has to shift their focus to the fallen photographer. Grin Cheesy.
lucky.mandy

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:23:59 PM

What do you think guys, will this news testify or validate what Deep Aero is promising in their Whitepaper?
Passenger planes could be flown without a pilot in the next decade, according to a new study.
https://www.independent.co.uk/travel/news-and-advice/pilotless-plane-remote-controlled-flight-drone-aircraft-2025-aviation-technology-a7884911.html
https://static.independent.co.uk/s3fs-public/styles/article_medium/public/thumbnails/image/2017/08/09/17/cockpit.jpg

I had to go back and read the definition of drones. Drones are simply defined as a remote-controlled pilotless aircraft or missile. (Search Google for definition and choose the one not related to bees). If this is the case, my idea of drones had suddenly widened. I was actually looking on drones as the typical drones I see in weddings and events. It technically is any remote controlled pilotless aircraft and helicopters, airplanes and even missiles once operated remotely will fall in this category. With this in mined I think Deep Aero project is really going to materialize sooner than what I expect.
junior002

Activity: 83

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:26:05 PM

WOW! this is one! the project is really a good one to invest.
their works and plans are really something to grab by the investors.
but giving out like this will get more people.
they really know how to market their ICO.

Many investors will definitely choose Deep Aero as a wise investment. Aside from having your investment grow in the future, you also have a chance to win prizes and I believe the Passenger Drone worth $450,000 USD is really catchy with just a minimum of one ETH as investment. The minimal requirement will surely attract many investors.
lucky.mandy

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:29:42 PM

Because there main purpose will be on the transportation; another good thing I observe in Deep Aero is the environmental impact of their operation. Because they will use battery they are virtually zero CO2 emitting company. It has large effects on improving air quality most especially in the City. Many environmentalists will be in favor with this project.

I am not an environmentalist but I strongly agree with you. That is the reason why I want to have my dream house in a rural area than an urban area because of the pollution. I still hope that my children will still have clean air to breathe, clean waters to swim and clean food to eat. We will definitely support DEEP AERO because we believed that this technology will somehow save our Earth.
Why, because deep Aero drones will not be using fuels? It means there will be no emission of carbon monoxide so there will be no additional pollutions. It is indeed good. If another and another gasoline vehicle is added then there will be more and more air pollutions also.

As I was checking the definition of drones I had my perspective widened and I hope this will also help you guys to see what drones really are as technically defined and is Deep Aero really a realistic project. Drones are simply defined as a remote-controlled pilotless aircraft or missile. Once you put this in mind, this will not be limited to what we currently think what drones are. I believe that Deep Aero is focusing on the AI driven traffic management system since it will be the one to help operate all those pilotless aircraft we call drones.
junior002

Activity: 83

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:32:50 PM

As I was checking the definition of drones I had my perspective widened and I hope this will also help you guys to see what drones really are as technically defined and is Deep Aero really a realistic project. Drones are simply defined as a remote-controlled pilotless aircraft or missile. Once you put this in mind, this will not be limited to what we currently think what drones are. I believe that Deep Aero is focusing on the AI driven traffic management system since it will be the one to help operate all those pilotless aircraft we call drones.

Thanks for highlighting the definition of drones. I was also thinking the same. On batteries and fuel source for drones, I believe that their will be more development on this on how to make drones more environmental friendly and fuel efficient at the same time. Practical design will also be available for Passenger Drones and Other drone function outside what we are seeing now. We can only look forward to the success of Deep Aero and hope that in the near future it will be available in our homes.
ysabel30

Activity: 62

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:42:46 PM

Drones are now being tested in South Wales for the purpose of search and rescue. UAV’s are best in providing the bird’s eye view and offer vital data that could help in search and rescue. but Phil Hanson, Aviation Technical Assurance manager at MCA, says It’s still too early to comment on how we will move forward from the trials and that Drones still cannot replace helicopters, coastguard rescue teams or lifeboats.
URCRYPTOKNIGHT

Activity: 94

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:46:03 PM

Drones are now being tested in South Wales for the purpose of search and rescue. UAV’s are best in providing the bird’s eye view and offer vital data that could help in search and rescue. but Phil Hanson, Aviation Technical Assurance manager at MCA, says It’s still too early to comment on how we will move forward from the trials and that Drones still cannot replace helicopters, coastguard rescue teams or lifeboats.

What makes drones attractive to searchers and rescuers is their ability to fly in, move around and get out of disaster zones and hard-to-reach sites without the danger of putting real pilots and crew in harm's way, and at a fraction of the cost of using a helicopter or plane.

Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: