Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:36:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 [ANN] DEEP AERO AI DRIVEN DRONE ECONOMY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 8251 times)
Greninja

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:51:50 PM

I am a drone fanatic, i am using this to cover some videos and take pictures of awesome view in different places.
i also use this in my business with photoshoots and prenup weddings.
but as reading this project, never realize that this will be a big impact in agriculture.
now i want to explore more use of this.

That's right the drones will help the givernment on finding the hide out of the terrorists,
these means that the drone that were being created by the deep areo will help them to find out th place of the terrorist and help them to seize the tbad people.

that's right b1marlin the ddrones of the deep aero most specifically
the passenger drones will take a very long period of time because for sure the government will require these drones a permit and also the place where these drones will be parked.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Chimecho

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:52:24 PM

The concept and ideas are good is there any specific country they would launch this drones. I think the project is so good to be true; I’m a little bit sceptics if this ICO will prevail because for one moment I was thinking if I’m ready to allow those drones fly over my house. What if those cargos fell on my house whose responsible for the damage?
Deep Aero currently destined in India and it is planning to move it up all over the world. Aside from that, drones (BVLOS) are having a test in USA. The Xcel Energy is honoured to conduct a flight testing using this drone.

Well, I don't think it will happen. Cargo Drone will be safety as we know specially, Deep Aero avoids having casualty to the people. If there is something defect to their drones then it will become the crash of this project.

I was amazrd also that the drones that are primarily used as a camera to for ling ranged photo shoot and used for the video coverage can also use in the agricultural sectors and these drones of the deep aero will help the farmers inwatering and fertilizing crops

i think that the drones of the deep aero can do the seeding procedure in the farms, they can also disperse the fertilizer all over the farm.
through the use of the deep aero the work of the farmers will be lessen and more easier.
BuzzerBeater

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:46:45 PM

There are so many uses of drones like delivery good,security and surveillance, agriculture, emergency response etc.

DEEP AERO project is a very genius mind, i think this the best way to encourage people to buy this product like drone.
Correct, as what is listed in the white paper of Deep Aero, there are many uses of drones and that’s why they use it to implement their project, but times goes by not only the listed in the white paper where use and implement on this project but also those who are more benefited for the human being too.

But most of the time, as I observed in the whitepaper to most of it which is the ico after their campaign ended up not all indicated in the whitepaper are being apply or achieve, instead mostly are not. I guess Deep aero can fulfill all their goal target for the community on this project.
I hope so, because it is one of the good project i've ever know, by using drones in differwnt aspect that can use and part of the project of deep aero. They can fullfill it if they implement in real because most investors want not only having a nice price of the token but also with a nice project.
But will never know until this project already started, and we cannot tell as early now that they'll going to have a good start and will materialize all that have written in their white paper... So for now let's wait and see what will going to happen and what will be the future  of deep aero project... Until that time I'll keep my eyes focus about this project and hope for the best result...

the future looks good with deep aero as there are already previous drones project that have been made and currently being applied such as Aerial photography for journalism and film
Express shipping and delivery
Gathering information or supplying essentials for disaster management
Thermal sensor drones for search and rescue operations
Geographic mapping of inaccessible terrain and locations
Building safety inspections
Precision crop monitoring
Unmanned cargo transport
Law enforcement and border control surveillance
Storm tracking and forecasting hurricanes and tornadoes
This only shows that drone market is still huge

I was amazed what Deep Aero can do if the ICO would become successful. I think this kind of project should also supported by our national government. Imagine the positive effects on the economy of implementing the drone’s capabilities. There will be a lot of savings in our local government most especially in law enforcement and surveillance.

That is right! Drones Industry powered by Blockchain Technology and managed by DEEP AERO have so much to offer. The list above is just a limited list of how a drone can be used effectively. I love the fact that drone usage can save lives in case of emergency. Life is precious and If life was gone due to the heavy traffic problem, that is unacceptable especially to the families who have lost their loved one.

Yes as you mentioned above the things that drones can do, it looks like deep aero project will get a hard cap... And I've really focus about the development and latest news about them, i just can't wait to see the results of their ICO...  Again hope for the best of deep aero and for future of drones around the world...

I have high hopes that DEEP AERO project will get the hard cap. The project itself speaks for itself. We cannot deny that drones are very useful and we should be managing it and make the most of what its features have to offer. At the same time, DEEP AERO project commitment is to help mankind to do work simple and easy.
DonChester

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:53:07 PM

I have seen it in Medium guys take a look at these 30 drones start ups in India.

Have a look at the drone start-ups in India.
- Martian Way Corporation
- Aerialir
- Asteria Aerospace
- Aarav Unmanned Systems
- Aurora Integrated Systems
- Aerial Photo India
- Bubblefly
- Drona Aviation
- Airpix
- Indrones
- Airwood
- Drone Aerospace Systems
- Aero360
- Johnnette
- Edall Systems
- Detect Technologies
- Kadet Defence Systems
- Drone Nation
- Gravodrone
- IdeaForge
- INDrone Aero Systems
- Omnipresent Robot Tech
- WeDoSky
- Pigeon Innovative Solutions
- Sree Sai Aerotech Innovations
- V Drone Agro
- Takvaviya Technologies
- Skylark Drones
- Samhams Technologies
- Quidich Innovation Labs

Source: /2LjjCMp]https://[Suspicious link removed]/2LjjCMp

Hey thanks for sharing mate! We have alot to choose and anything that are made from India is absolutely legit! So are this companies will partner Deep Aero in the future? Some of them are using AI i wish they could partner Deep Aero company.
Wow! I’ve never imagined India to be so advanced when it comes to technology. I agree with you, i think India when it comes to electronics is more reliable than China. Only in my opinion though. They are just starting and they have to make it good to gain a good name in it.

I don't want to compare but it is an obvious reality and besides India was well-known when it comes to Information Technology. And it's no surprise for us when they come up with this great project. They have the capability and capacity to do such thing and they have also the great imagination of creating things.
FacingTheGiants

Activity: 94

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:58:01 PM

Because there main purpose will be on the transportation; another good thing I observe in Deep Aero is the environmental impact of their operation. Because they will use battery they are virtually zero CO2 emitting company. It has large effects on improving air quality most especially in the City. Many environmentalists will be in favor with this project.

I am not an environmentalist but I strongly agree with you. That is the reason why I want to have my dream house in a rural area than an urban area because of the pollution. I still hope that my children will still have clean air to breathe, clean waters to swim and clean food to eat. We will definitely support DEEP AERO because we believed that this technology will somehow save our Earth.
Transformbitz

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:10:46 PM

Because there main purpose will be on the transportation; another good thing I observe in Deep Aero is the environmental impact of their operation. Because they will use battery they are virtually zero CO2 emitting company. It has large effects on improving air quality most especially in the City. Many environmentalists will be in favor with this project.

I am not an environmentalist but I strongly agree with you. That is the reason why I want to have my dream house in a rural area than an urban area because of the pollution. I still hope that my children will still have clean air to breathe, clean waters to swim and clean food to eat. We will definitely support DEEP AERO because we believed that this technology will somehow save our Earth.
Drones are everywhere right now in some part of the city, In my country they use it to forecast the weather and helping the media to coverage the traffic district in sub urban area. With this drones we are able to see what's happening in real life and real time.
Frob1992

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:20:51 PM

I wanted to invest in some icos but change my mind. I thinking what better put in Abyss.
elenaBORts

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:40:05 PM

looks like a project from the future) tell me, will your drones have geographical limitations? or can they be used all over the world?

teamyey

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:16:00 AM

JULY 2018, we will see what aero deep want us to have,.
that time of the year they will launch the beta of their project.
2019, eceryone will see the success they will be having and more drone in the sky will be seen with cargoes.

Its a good time to be alive when technolgy take a huge step of innovations in terms of delivery service and other thing that drones can be involved. If this project continue to success there will be a flying cars too.

That's right! The platform of the deep aero and also the Product of the deep aero project will serves as a stepping stone to have more innovative gadgets and machine in the future
im sure that there will be a lot of people that wants to be part of this project
Well, as what we see in our world, there are many technologies invented to lessen the work of people, to make it easy, to make us be more updated and when times comes, so many people around the world will be interested to use such technologies to make their work easy, and to make it possible to use ofcourse they need a capital to implement it around the world. Deep Aero is a very big help to make drones be implemented all over the world, and to make it possible we need to support it to have more investors invest on it.

If this will be the case may I ask if Deep Aero project will be another job killer? If these technology will lessen the work of the people; why as an investor would support this. Though I really like the concept of this project there are some things that I am not comfortable.
I don't think so, drones will help us and will lessen the hard work of many people...  Imagine if you have this drone that will handle a difficult job so others will only take an easy one , if that happens the more job will be finished and more productivity means that the company will grow and growing means more profits will come that benefit the company and soon the people working on them...
Yea right dude. If drines can multiply works performed by men then that really means productivity. I wish drones can also multiply agricultural works so there will also be productivity and there will be enough food supply for growing populations of every country.

I am very impress in this innovative of DEEP AERO, I can’t wait to see what's new techie gadget launch of Deep Aero Project like DRONE. We need to call the attention to all investors to support this unique project of drone and I hope this project will be successful.
Giratina

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:35:13 AM

I wish I had the same sources that can keep me updated for great projects such as this one. Anyways, I think that everyone who saw this project are really very excited just like you and me. This project is the next uber for moon trip, don't miss it.

i must agree with you mate that the cctv nowadays that were instaled in other places can be easily be hacked by the hackers
but in  the deep aero project platform  i wish that they have a program that is not be easily hacked
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:23:36 AM

Nice one mate im glad that you see this side, in fact there are many motorcycle company are planning to build a battery operated bike to help lessen the pollution in many city... Good with the deep aero they already think about the environment coz they can also build drones that fuel operated to prolong it used but they choose battery drone for the sake of the environment...
99redballoons

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:24:48 AM

wow! it's so amazing  when i watched this drone project of india.

'Pigeon Innovative Solutions'

'Pigeonis, is a Drone photography company in India specializing in the areas of UAV Drone surveying, 3D models, drone inspection.'

pls do watch this :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpSZGOuWZco&feature=youtu.be&a=
darrenwgray

Activity: 756
Merit: 278

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:31:04 AM

Nice one mate im glad that you see this side, in fact there are many motorcycle company are planning to build a battery operated bike to help lessen the pollution in many city... Good with the deep aero they already think about the environment coz they can also build drones that fuel operated to prolong it used but they choose battery drone for the sake of the environment...
If everyone switches to electricity, then the world will not become purer. Coal will burn more Wink
joeljames23

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:49:48 AM

2019, eceryone will see the success they will be having and more drone in the sky will be seen with cargoes.

Its a good time to be alive when technolgy take a huge step of innovations in terms of delivery service and other thing that drones can be involved. If this project continue to success there will be a flying cars too.

That's right! The platform of the deep aero and also the Product of the deep aero project will serves as a stepping stone to have more innovative gadgets and machine in the future
im sure that there will be a lot of people that wants to be part of this project
Well, as what we see in our world, there are many technologies invented to lessen the work of people, to make it easy, to make us be more updated and when times comes, so many people around the world will be interested to use such technologies to make their work easy, and to make it possible to use ofcourse they need a capital to implement it around the world. Deep Aero is a very big help to make drones be implemented all over the world, and to make it possible we need to support it to have more investors invest on it.

If this will be the case may I ask if Deep Aero project will be another job killer? If these technology will lessen the work of the people; why as an investor would support this. Though I really like the concept of this project there are some things that I am not comfortable.

I don't think it will be a job killer, What drones can offer is a more secure way of doing the job in areas that are particularly risky for people. For example an engineer can use drone to check a part of the building that is not easily accessible. In some areas it is actually more practical to use drones as surveillance. Drones will be a tool that people use.

This is a very good point. Drones or Machines are not there to put you out of your job. These innovative machines were just created for you to be more productive and more significant on your job. Imagine if your job is putting a cap on a bottle. Every day you do that for 10 years. Is that productive? Are you growing as an individual? Machines can do that and you as a human can operate that machine. You are far better than machines, that is Innovation is all about. Be more productive as well as proud that you are doing your job effectively.

In my own opinion the positive effects of having drones in our world will have greater than the negative side. We have to remember even there are innovation new jobs are being created. Example of this is the new manufacturer of drones, the new materials to be use, and software. It will compensate the people who will lose their job. So come on guys lets cheers on this one project.
Yes it's true, and also there's a saying that if someone have to go then someone will come along... And when the time come's that drone will take over in our country for sure many companies will need a drone operator for the exchange, maybe this job will be in demand by that time... So don't be mad or negative guys because this have something to offer with us in return...
scarleth06

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:20:40 AM

If everyone switches to electricity, then the world will not become purer. Coal will burn more Wink
I think its very difficult to our world to become pure boss, with all the things that happening and doing by many of us and can i ask what pure did you mean?  For me its better to use coal for exchange to gasoline or energy power...
ANGELA07

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:23:24 AM

I do search in google what this Skylark Drones in India.

"Skylark Drones was born out of the need to use disruptive technologies such as drones to help transform the way roads and highways are planned, our food is produced and farmers are taken care of, minerals and metals are mined and pipelines carrying valuable resources are monitored.
They integrate drone solutions into scalable real-world applications that benefit enterprises and the community at large while making sure authenticity takes precedence along with increasing productivity, saving costs and lives."

This much interesting!

visit this link for more details :
https://angel.co/skylark-drones/jobs
Arceusz

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:02:37 AM

The concept and ideas are good is there any specific country they would launch this drones. I think the project is so good to be true; I’m a little bit sceptics if this ICO will prevail because for one moment I was thinking if I’m ready to allow those drones fly over my house. What if those cargos fell on my house whose responsible for the damage?
Deep Aero currently destined in India and it is planning to move it up all over the world. Aside from that, drones (BVLOS) are having a test in USA. The Xcel Energy is honoured to conduct a flight testing using this drone.

Well, I don't think it will happen. Cargo Drone will be safety as we know specially, Deep Aero avoids having casualty to the people. If there is something defect to their drones then it will become the crash of this project.

I was amazrd also that the drones that are primarily used as a camera to for ling ranged photo shoot and used for the video coverage can also use in the agricultural sectors and these drones of the deep aero will help the farmers inwatering and fertilizing crops

that's is a great ideas for the policemen know where is the criminal or culprit were hiding they will use the drone to make sure that the bad people doesn't have place to go
because the drones are securing each and every corner and monitoring where is the exact location of the criminals.
beermen

Activity: 37

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:12:39 AM

DEEP AERO to Transform the Drone Industry With Its New Blockchain Platform!

The startup aims to drive mass adoption of its blockchain-based drone technology
that will eventually change the current urban transportation system.

What is the DEEP AERO’s DRONE-MP Marketplace?

What are the Main Real-World Applications?

The DEEP AERO’s ICO Details

The DEEP AERO Drone Contest

visit link for full details! source: https://www.coinspeaker.com/2018/05/10/what-is-deep-aero/

FULL details: link source https://www.coinspeaker.com/2018/05/10/what-is-deep-aero/

DEEP AERO to Transform the Drone Industry With Its New Blockchain Platform
BY POLINA CHERNYKH ON THURSDAY, MAY 10TH, 2018 9:19PM UTC 0 COMMENTS
The startup aims to drive mass adoption of its blockchain-based drone technology that will eventually change the current urban transportation system.

inShare

DEEP AERO is a forward-looking company that will revolutionize the sale and management of drones using blockchain, AI and machine learning technology. Drones are not commonplace today but are set to change the way we travel, deliver items and grow food.

DEEP AERO is preparing for the near future where drones will need their own air management systems to avoid collisions, where the purchases of drones will be made regularly and where drone services will be needed for consumer transport.

When the number of drones increases, the main problem that arises is how to provide safety and ensure they don’t crash into each other. Drones need a special traffic management system, a similar to the one currently used for planes, which will connect them on a global scale. However, there is no system to control unmanned air traffic today. Existing systems don’t have enough capabilities to handle drones-related operations and manage their growing traffic density.

DRONE-UTM is a new decentralized traffic management platform that will be able to monitor flights of manned and unmanned aircrafts in the shared airspace. Based on the blockchain technology, the system will gather information about drones’ locations, thus avoiding their clashes.

“The use of unmanned aerial vehicles is increasing exponentially,” says Mr. Gurmeet Singh, the CEO of DEEP AERO. “We are researching prototype technologies such as airspace design, dynamic geofencing, congestion management, terrain avoidance, route planning, re-routing, separation management, sequencing and spacing, and contingency management for a UAS Traffic Management (UTM) system that will develop airspace integration requirements for enabling safe, efficient low-altitude operations of drones.

He continued: “DEEP UTM includes things like universal drone registration standards, open identification systems, tamper-proof flight data recorders, accurate and trustworthy 3D mapping data, dynamic weather information, and vehicle-to-vehicle communication.”

The platform will enable safe, low altitude operations of drones and will have universal standards for registration and identification. This will allow for large numbers of drones to work together while adhering to rules and regulations. The platform includes eight aspects such as the flight planner system, the registration system for drones and a geo-fencing system to stop drones from accessing prohibited places.

At the moment, there do not appear to be many competitors to DEEP AREO. One of them is Distributed Sky, an Ethereum-based air traffic control system that has already been running for two years. It will be interesting to see if the competitors work on separate systems and use atomic swaps to share data or if one of them becomes the accepted technology.

DEEP AREO is led by Gurmeet Singh Anand, who has been the President of Anand International, a company with over 1,000 employees on LinkedIn, for 22 years. The project’s CFO, Mayank Jain, also has extensive experience in running his own business and has created an auditing firm, called MITR Netcom. Besides, the project includes a team of strong advisors, such as an AI and machine learning expert Kiran K. Garimella and Sydney Ifergan, the owner of The Currency Analytics and a general ICO expert.

What is the DEEP AERO’s DRONE-MP Marketplace?
The DEEP AERO’s DRONE-MP marketplace provides a way for users to purchase drones and services for drones using the platform’s native DRONE tokens. The marketplace will operate in a similar way to current e-commerce sites, while the use of the cryptocurrency allows people across the world to pay each other without exchanging their currencies from one to another.

The other main aspect of the platform is the operation of drone services. The marketplace will allow users to book drone flights instead of using conventional transport, what is likely to reshape the way we travel today.

What are the Main Real-World Applications?
One of the biggest applications is cargo drones. They deliver goods straight to people’s homes, bypassing conventional transport and corresponding limitations. Amazon is one of the main proponents of cargo drones and has already trialed them in the US and UK. When their use become more common, it is likely that the savings in transport costs will lead to a wider adoption. Other applications include using drones for applying pesticides or pollinating plants in agricultural situations.

The DEEP AERO’s ICO Details
After finishing the pre-sale on April 15, the project has launched the first phase of its ICO (May 1 – 15). Investors can already participate in the campaign, leveraging the bonuses of up to 35%. In total, there will be 2.5 billion tokens issued, which is a half of the total supply. All tokens not sold during the ICO will be burned, reducing the total supply.

According to the startup, 25% of their funds will be allocated to marketing and promotion. The project has already attracted a strong interest, with its telegram group now accounting for more than 16,000 members.

In a move to attract more attention, DEEP AERO is offering over 300 rewards to ICO contributors who put in more than one Ether (ETH). The prize is a passenger drone worth $450,000, as well as hundreds of DJI PHANTOM 4 PRO drones worth $1,500 each. The competition will continue if the ICO is fully funded.
djmixen

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:17:29 AM

I don't think it will be a job killer, What drones can offer is a more secure way of doing the job in areas that are particularly risky for people. For example an engineer can use drone to check a part of the building that is not easily accessible. In some areas it is actually more practical to use drones as surveillance. Drones will be a tool that people use.

This is a very good point. Drones or Machines are not there to put you out of your job. These innovative machines were just created for you to be more productive and more significant on your job. Imagine if your job is putting a cap on a bottle. Every day you do that for 10 years. Is that productive? Are you growing as an individual? Machines can do that and you as a human can operate that machine. You are far better than machines, that is Innovation is all about. Be more productive as well as proud that you are doing your job effectively.

In my own opinion the positive effects of having drones in our world will have greater than the negative side. We have to remember even there are innovation new jobs are being created. Example of this is the new manufacturer of drones, the new materials to be use, and software. It will compensate the people who will lose their job. So come on guys lets cheers on this one project.
Yes it's true, and also there's a saying that if someone have to go then someone will come along... And when the time come's that drone will take over in our country for sure many companies will need a drone operator for the exchange, maybe this job will be in demand by that time... So don't be mad or negative guys because this have something to offer with us in return...
You're right and using a drones in our country will gave a big help on us, especially now that i found out there is also a drone that can use in the rain, so meaning deep aero will  also have to provide it in their project so that it still can use during rainy season.
wdnj

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:38:42 AM

In a move to attract more attention, DEEP AERO is offering over 300 rewards to ICO contributors who put in more than one Ether (ETH). The prize is a passenger drone worth $450,000, as well as hundreds of DJI PHANTOM 4 PRO drones worth $1,500 each. The competition will continue if the ICO is fully funded.

I am just waiting for the time to invest in this project.
but with this contest! i think i need to go all in because i really want that prize.
good luck to other investors! but i will make this one.
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: