Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:37:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 [ANN] DEEP AERO AI DRIVEN DRONE ECONOMY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 8251 times)
Bailey519

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:58:18 PM

I don't know that drones are can be used for cargo deliveries, until now.  I thought that it was just for photography. This concept is advantageous mostly for online shop and other companies that require delivery of packages.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
junior002

Activity: 83

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:00:19 PM

Isn't it forbidden in some foreign countries to fly drone into the air because of some regulations about it. Like in America they have a regulation about it and anyone who want to fly a drone must apply to the rules of their respective area plus they must register just to fly your drone around.

Is this Deep aero project will gonna run locally in India or international? if they are going for the international market they must abide by laws regarding on flying a drone on different country they will try to offer their products and services.

DEEP AERO's scope is international. DRONE-UTM will connect with the regulator's system to get the flight plans approved. It will help the regulator manage large volume drone traffic. The product is being built in a modular fashion so as to ensure interoperability across different jurisdictions. The rules engine can be customized to plug in rules and regulation of the jurisdiction in which UTM is being deployed.

This is cool that you'll find a way to pass those regulations around the international services that you'll offer. Glad to know that this project seems to innovate the transport of products and delivery services where some of the delivered items is delayed due to traffic jams.
This project is very useful for people who want to send the goods with a timely and quick with blockchain technology. I really hope this project can succeed and be successful.

Perhaps it will only be success if the demand of this will get increase or be sold out before end of their campaign project. If that happen of

course the investors will be more aggressive  to share this to their co-investors too for sure. But one more, it just came up into my mind now

the time travel or life span of drone was too short only if I am not mistaken it is only run for 15 to 30 minutes only or lesser. This probably be

the problem I think. So, how's that anyway?

Technology evolves fast. I remember the days when we only have beeper then comes the big cellular phones, then the Nokia 3210 came. I thought it was the peak of cellphones. Who would have thought that the things I only watched in movies can come true and we now have touchscreen smartphones. Then comes Infinity Wars. Oh well, that's too far fetched. What I'm trying to point out is issues on battery or drones life will improve in the future. Originally we have helicopters that fly's on fuel and now we have drones that fly on batteries. Remember how the TV evolved from black and white to colored, then tubular, LCD and now LED and we even have Smart TV's now a days. It becomes more sleek, efficient and energy saving. I do believe same will happen on Drones.
Atarah

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:08:05 PM

I feel very positive about this project. In just a short time there are already a lot of people that are curious and are very eager to know more about this project. I can sense success in this one. I hope people realizes how big this thing is and do not make the same mistake they did when bitcoins were just starting out. I am excited!

I feel you mate. First thing I said was WOW when I saw the video about this project. I'm very excited to see this project materialize. If this can be done in one area, it is already a success. Very futuristic and has a lot of advantages.

I think the concept is not new at all. In fact, cargo drones have already been used by big companies like Amazon. The difference is that Deep Aero is based on blockchain technology. But I am just curious if Deep Aero is a manufacturing company or a service-type company?
lucky.mandy

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:13:39 PM

I would like to highlight the functionality of drones as listed on the whitepaper.
Drones can be used on the following.
1. Delivery of Goods.
Girls' it's fun to imagine receiving chocolate and flowers delivered by drones right? Or a project you left behind. Even drugs, legal or otherwise.
2. Agriculture.
Monitoring of crops and fertilizers and pest control. I remember seeing planes being used in the farm to put fertilizers or pesticides on the crops. Unmanned Drones can be used instead, you just have to program the route using Deep Aero right?
3.Emergency Response.
Faster than 911. Your ambulance is a drone and you can be brought fast to the nearest hospital, saving more lives.
4. Drone as Taxis
Going to the office without traffic and arriving with class on Drone Taxis. Uber Drone will do as well.

This is from the whitepaper with my own interpretation of things. So what is Deep Aero? Its related to Air Traffic Management where us you use Deep Aero so you wont bump with another drone, manned or unmanned. Its a traffic management platform that keeps us safe. The platform will run on AI and blockchain technology. When I read this I'm seeing the Terminator. I'll be back.
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 05:39:42 PM

In my point of view, I think they had already the products, only the question is does the community or investors will really patronize deep

aero to use it in our daily routine in life especially nowadays in our generation time now?

I think the product from Deep Aero will provide a great solution for some sectors. But to make their platform and products adopted by many people, they must collaborate with other companies.
Yooshijin

Activity: 138
Merit: 10

Powering Real Economy in the gaming world

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 06:30:55 PM

I don't know that drones are can be used for cargo deliveries, until now.  I thought that it was just for photography. This concept is advantageous mostly for online shop and other companies that require delivery of packages.

That is right. Retail companies will choose drone as an innovative way to improve the quality of their service to their customers. This will improve their delivery system that has a big impact on their operational activities. This cargo drones can ship packages even at higher places such as mountains.

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
WhitepaperPowering real economy in the gaming worldOnepager
Telegram ENG / IND GroupChannel ⟩──● MediumTwitterYouTube
reyanshbasu

Activity: 115

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:40:05 PM

I am just curious. Since this drones are being operated by computers. These are programmed. Can they be hacked? What if they were hacked while transporting passengers? What if terrorists hacked the system and sabotage the passenger drones? These could cause a big problem.
DEEPAERO
Copper Member

Activity: 14

AI Driven Drone Economy on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 07:09:09 PM

I am just curious. Since this drones are being operated by computers. These are programmed. Can they be hacked? What if they were hacked while transporting passengers? What if terrorists hacked the system and sabotage the passenger drones? These could cause a big problem.

That's one of the challenges that all autonomous systems face. Hence, security of the system is super important and a lot od effort is being made to make the platform secure like Fort Knox.

DEEPAERO
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 08:00:41 PM

I feel very positive about this project. In just a short time there are already a lot of people that are curious and are very eager to know more about this project. I can sense success in this one. I hope people realizes how big this thing is and do not make the same mistake they did when bitcoins were just starting out. I am excited!

I feel you mate. First thing I said was WOW when I saw the video about this project. I'm very excited to see this project materialize. If this can be done in one area, it is already a success. Very futuristic and has a lot of advantages.

I think the concept is not new at all. In fact, cargo drones have already been used by big companies like Amazon. The difference is that Deep Aero is based on blockchain technology. But I am just curious if Deep Aero is a manufacturing company or a service-type company?

We will provide drones as a service to consumers. We are purchasing drones on an OEM basis from manufacturers.

DEEPAERO
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 08:02:52 PM

Convenient and quite impressive to use drone, but how much will be the cost? Is there any requirements needed, is there any insurance for anyone who will use this drone?
I am little bit confuse about it. In my understanding, the drones are provided with Deep Aero and not us. We will just use Drone tokens in order to avail the services of Deep Aero, its either in a form of goods or services. That is my view side and I think we will not care about the price of drones. There is no information in the whitepaper and video, so pardon me if I am wrong.

Actually you are definitely right dude, We will use drones accordingly base on their services offered. We will experience the usages benefits of drones according to what is indicated to their whitepaper. But anyway, even me I don't have any idea for how much could be the price of each drone of this project?

Commercial drone pricing starts from USD 1,500. A passenger drone costs more than USD 400,000.

DEEPAERO
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 08:27:56 PM

DRONE ICO CONTEST - Participate and get a chance to win Phantom 4 Pro Drone

https://www.deepaero.io/contest

DEEPAERO
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 08:36:25 PM

DEEP AERO, a company that is building an autonomous drone economy powered by AI & Blockchain, has today announced its integration of the Bancor Protocol to provide continuous liquidity for its DRONE tokens.

By integrating the Bancor Protocol, DRONE token holders will gain access to continuous liquidity regardless of trade volume or exchange listings, through the Bancor Network, where any integrated token can be automatically converted to any other directly from the Bancor Wallet or any Web3 wallet, such as MetaMask. Currently integrated tokens include ETH, BNT (the Bancor Network Token), GNO (Gnosis), BNB (Binance) and many more projects that will be activated soon.
“We have a huge community and anticipate massive demand for the DRONE tokens, so it absolutely makes sense for us to provide our users with an easy way to convert DRONE tokens as soon as the ICO is finished,” said Gurmeet Singh, CEO of DEEP AERO. “Integrating with Bancor will provide liquidity to everyone who wants to be a part of the drone economy as we build our platform and revolutionize the drone industry.”
DEEP AERO will activate a Relay Token with 2% of its circulating token supply within a week following the successful completion of the Token Sale. Users will be able to purchase and sell DRONE tokens directly from the Bancor Wallet or any Web3 wallet at a formulaically calculated price.

About DEEP AERO
As the world economy heads towards large-scale adoption of Unmanned Aircraft System (UAS)/drones for commercial purposes, the drone industry is grappling with huge challenges. One of the biggest challenge that the drone industry is facing at present is that there is no autonomous system to manage high volume unmanned drone traffic.
DEEP AERO, a global leader in drone technology innovation, is building an AI-driven, autonomous, self-governing, intelligent drone/unmanned aircraft system (UAS) traffic management (UTM) platform on the Blockchain. It is designed to enable safe low-altitude civilian flights of manned and unmanned aircraft in the shared airspace.

About Bancor
The Bancor Protocol is a standard for the creation of Smart Tokens™, cryptocurrencies with built-in convertibility directly through their smart contracts. Bancor utilizes an innovative token “connector” method to enable formulaic price calculation and continuous liquidity for all integrated tokens, without needing to match two parties in an exchange. Smart Tokens interconnect to form token liquidity networks, allowing user-generated cryptocurrencies to thrive. To convert tokens instantly, visit the Bancor Web App or join the Bancor Telegram group for more information.

https://medium.com/@deepaerodrones/deep-aero-will-integrate-bancor-protocol-to-provide-token-liquidity-for-its-drone-tokens-6230fc412224

FacingTheGiants

Activity: 94

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:15:52 PM

Isn't it forbidden in some foreign countries to fly drone into the air because of some regulations about it. Like in America they have a regulation about it and anyone who want to fly a drone must apply to the rules of their respective area plus they must register just to fly your drone around.

Is this Deep aero project will gonna run locally in India or international? if they are going for the international market they must abide by laws regarding on flying a drone on different country they will try to offer their products and services.

Probably they really have a rules for this matter pal, Like what you just said it is necessary to abide the laws by each country. And as I can see Deep aero will be implement internationally. But I wonder how are they gonna deliver the products in fastest way if the time travel is just a short time only?

I think speed is not a problem in using drones. Some drones are designed to have a "sports mode" function who can travel faster than any land transportation. Some drones are used in racing so I think they can produce drones that is applicable to deliver the products in the shortest period of time.
DonChester

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:29:40 PM

I believe the Deep Aero Team already have a solution for this. I think this is the reason why they used Blockchain Technology as their platform because they know that it is difficult to hack. And as their security measures, they will surely strengthen their servers with sophisticated network security which can prevent any possible intrusions.
BuzzerBeater

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:46:11 PM

Using drone to response on a emergency situations are one of the most needed of this project, time will be a huge factor when it comes to saving and rescuing people and it will comes with an instant by using drone...
Though there are instances wherein helicopters are being used in transporting emergencies/patients to hospital from far places but i still imagine how much time it takes for ambulance to reach its destination due to heavy traffic everyday. Autonomous drones will be good in emergency situations by just transporting patients quickly to a nearby hospital with out traffic and delay. 

Yes, Drones in medical field is great. I actually watched a documentary about using remote controlled plane in sending medicines to patients far from hospitals and it is really efficient and saves lives. Imagine if you can rescue a patient and bring them to the hospital soonest time possible this will be a great help as well.

I remember a movie entitled as "John Q" which portraits a father who loved his son very much which was a victim of a problem on HMO system in the US. There is a scene that they need to transport a "heart" of one victim of a certain vehicular accident. The dead victim was certified organ donor. I imagine that instead of a helicopter, they can use drones to transfer the heart. That would be a great example that drones can be used in the medical field which can carry certain items from one place to another as soon as possible.
XtraRolePlayer

Activity: 133

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:05:25 PM
Last edit: May 02, 2018, 10:24:07 PM by XtraRolePlayer

As a responsible owner of a drone, how can this project affect us? Is there a change to the existing rules and regulations of the government with regards to owning and operating a drone. Do we have to register our drone though we only use it for our personal use? Will Deep Aero give us free access to the aerial space for our drone? Kindly enlighten us with this project. I am really impressed with the said project but I want to know how the current owners of drones will be affected by this project?
xamil

Activity: 354
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:20:11 AM

Convenient and quite impressive to use drone, but how much will be the cost? Is there any requirements needed, is there any insurance for anyone who will use this drone?
I am little bit confuse about it. In my understanding, the drones are provided with Deep Aero and not us. We will just use Drone tokens in order to avail the services of Deep Aero, its either in a form of goods or services. That is my view side and I think we will not care about the price of drones. There is no information in the whitepaper and video, so pardon me if I am wrong.

Actually you are definitely right dude, We will use drones accordingly base on their services offered. We will experience the usages benefits of drones according to what is indicated to their whitepaper. But anyway, even me I don't have any idea for how much could be the price of each drone of this project?

I think this project will not be readily available to all. I mean first there will be issues on security, safety, government approval and other things. But this is a great project. I do hope some of the benefit of drone transportation can be implemented early in my country. Particularly on medical field and the passenger drones. We do have a bad traffic issues particularly in our Main roads and Passenger drones might be the answer.
Yes, it is not available yet to all, but what we want is the deep aero project will be implementing to many countries or globally,so that they can help all human being to survive especially if the concern is in emergency purposes like in calamity.
djmixen

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:34:37 AM

As per my own understanding In terms of the platform of deep aero platfom the product of the deep aero can help the traffic enfircers in terms of traffic monitoring because the drone can fly and capture the happenings on the roads for the enforcer to know what is happening on the road. That is the good thing in the deep aero project.
Correct, especially now, we need also to give some attention to the traffic enforcers that work under the sun and inhaled car exhaust fumes that sometimes cause of worse disease, maybe this is the time that they need the help of technologies and the drones is the answer to their needs where deep aero will implement.
xandiel01

Activity: 161
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:55:18 AM

And yet again I have found myself another great project worth supporting. I believe that this is somewhat having a drone that have arms or something that can do tasks or does it depend on what the client wants to use it for? Like putting bottles that can have liquid in them and an arm for wipers if its for cleaning something that is hard to reach and clean by humans? I really could not quite grasp the idea. I would really appreciate if someone clears this up for me.
Me too, I am very much appreciated being part of this project that I will support until the end because of the good ideas that developers did. Using drones to support the human beings to their unsafe work like in your example. Many advantages that they can do in the world so let us support this project.

I am also very impressed to this project, because they have different categories in term of delivery, I thought drones is only for light products only, but also for a passenger and cargo too. Meaning, it is more like a helicopter or plane also. This will be good solution for sure for delay delivery and etc.
I agree with some point i hope they can resolve some issue in the future but the main topic here how much the overall supply of the token? Do we have products available online to sell this drones?

In my point of view, I think they had already the products, only the question is does the community or investors will really patronize deep

aero to use it in our daily routine in life especially nowadays in our generation time now?
I think they will patronize the deep aero because of many advantages when we use drone in different countries, although it is limited in space in some places, maybe they use different drones depending on the places and uses of it.
ANGELA07

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:05:50 AM

I am so much impressed that drone use in agriculture???  what types of drone use in agriculture?  are drones being used today in agriculture? if so,how many drones are use in this purpose??
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: