Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 03:13:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 [264] 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 ... 1421 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC⭐Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest  (Read 517085 times)
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1323

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 06:30:26 PM

Hilarious Cheesy. So far I didn't saw anyone who won $150 from Freedoge.co.in. I've been so close Cheesy

People might have own but they didn't post it in public. Because many times I got the second price but never post in this thread and similarly who wins that maximum price also may not post these proofs but that doesn't mean that no one wins this price.
It's likely that there was several users who won biggest prize. And I'm not surprised that nobody posted proof of their winning so far. Freebitco.in have more than 12 million registered users and we only saw several users posted about win of $200. While Freedoge.co.in have only 2 million registered users, it means that there are much less people who won biggest prize here. Automatically, it means much smaller chance that someone will post about that prize.

There's a video on youtube(https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4BsSgIHcqaE), but it's a fake/edited i guess.
Yeah, mostly of such videos are fake and made only to attract some referrals.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Myfe

Activity: 476
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 09:03:58 PM

SUNDAY, SUNDAY, SUNDAY...sweet ass Rewards Points bonus this weekend available through Sunday >>>>> 5x Rewards Points

For the entire weekend, we've been paying you  10Rewards Points for a free roll, 5 Rewards Points for a multiply roll, and 5 Rewards Points for a referral roll!

Follow us on Twitter to get more announcements of great promotions > https://twitter.com/freebitco

BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:38:59 AM

https://i.imgur.com/Osp1Hj7.png
Hilarious Cheesy. So far I didn't saw anyone who won $150 from Freedoge.co.in. I've been so close Cheesy

I never know that freedogeco.in still exist, its been so long time to have player still playing this ago. If I not mistake, I do not play their doge for almost 2 years yet now someone posting about this again. Are you mean this site is still claimable? I believe most of the players are moving to the freebitco.in and left the doge version. Are we still can get the payout from there?
TheQuin

Activity: 2562
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 07:51:37 AM

I never know that freedogeco.in still exist, its been so long time to have player still playing this ago. If I not mistake, I do not play their doge for almost 2 years yet now someone posting about this again. Are you mean this site is still claimable? I believe most of the players are moving to the freebitco.in and left the doge version. Are we still can get the payout from there?

Yes, it's still there. They reduced the max payout from $200 to $150 ages ago but it's still paying. They did recently announce that they are going to add several altcoins and rebrand freebitco.in soon. When that happens doge will be merged in and there will only be one site.

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
babygun

Activity: 2072
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 12:12:37 PM

Yes, it's still there. They reduced the max payout from $200 to $150 ages ago but it's still paying. They did recently announce that they are going to add several altcoins and rebrand freebitco.in soon. When that happens doge will be merged in and there will only be one site.

Freedogeco.in is still there and paying. I received 1 month ago a new payment of 100 doge, but it takes long to achieve this as minimun rewards have been reduced. They reduced rewards some time ago because they are operating the site with a loss. But as TheQuin already mentioned with the new rebranding coming soon, they will merge both sites and add even more altcoins.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:14:38 PM

Freedogeco.in is still there and paying. I received 1 month ago a new payment of 100 doge, but it takes long to achieve this as minimun rewards have been reduced. They reduced rewards some time ago because they are operating the site with a loss. But as TheQuin already mentioned with the new rebranding coming soon, they will merge both sites and add even more altcoins.
We are all expecting this move to happen anytime soon and with additional alts to be there would attract more visitors I think the rebranding will help
the site to be more competitive and will also bring new players and investors, hope to see some information about the owner if when this change will
happen and what are those new crypto currency to be added.
Warfare

Activity: 1010
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 07:43:23 PM

LOTTERY ROUND 142
This round, the winner with the lowest number of tickets is #5 with 108 tickets.
#1 won 1.34791863 BTC with 507,309 tickets.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:50:04 PM

LOTTERY ROUND 142
This round, the winner with the lowest number of tickets is #5 with 108 tickets.
#1 won 1.34791863 BTC with 507,309 tickets.

Congratulations to all the winners.

I'm still waiting for my turn to win the lottery from this site. It been quite long but still trying with free lotteries and let's see whether I will finally get a chance one day to win a lottery. I will not spend my money on these lotteries but only try with free lotteries.
Kakmakr
Legendary

Activity: 3402
Merit: 1944

This space is availlable for advertising

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:37:02 AM

We are all expecting this move to happen anytime soon and with additional alts to be there would attract more visitors I think the rebranding will help
the site to be more competitive and will also bring new players and investors, hope to see some information about the owner if when this change will
happen and what are those new crypto currency to be added.

I am one of the people who are not too exited about this re-branding. Yes, they said that the old domain will still re-direct people to the new site, but I cannot see why you would want to get rid of a Brand that is basically a House hold name in the Crypto currency community.

Bitcoin is still the most widely used Crypto currency, with the biggest merchant and user network. If you want to expand into other Alt coins and new themes, just open up a brand new site. Most advertisement were removed on Freebitco.in, so I would just have a permanent Banner that links to the new site.

This way, all "old customers" from Freebitco.in will automatically be informed about the new site. No need for them to build a brand or to redirect people that use the old domain.

I know, running two sites/domains will be more resource intensive and possibly a bigger financial burden, but I feel it is a much better strategy to retain "old customers" and to retain them on the new site.

Signature space availlable -Just DM me if you need some advertising.
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 07:47:21 AM

I am one of the people who are not too exited about this re-branding. Yes, they said that the old domain will still re-direct people to the new site, but I cannot see why you would want to get rid of a Brand that is basically a House hold name in the Crypto currency community.

I do agree with this, there is a large value to such a well-known brand name, it doesn't seem like a good business decision to just discard it. I don't know if you saw Wetsuit's post on the subject but his reasoning is that he wants to get away from the 'free' part of the name. Turning it into a non-KYC exchange and gambling site rather than being seen as a faucet. It's not how I would do it, but hey let's see how it turns out.

Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:29:24 AM

I don't think that is a good idea. But if that site has different lotteries respective to their cryptocurrency I am ok with it. Having  the ability to be part of several lotteries in one site is a good idea. It will mean different tickets, faucets, as well as prizes. Your chances of winning will be greater if that happens as you can at least win in one of their lotteries. Hopefully they won't lessen the prizes if the merger will push through.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:59:30 AM

I don't think that is a good idea. But if that site has different lotteries respective to their cryptocurrency I am ok with it. Having  the ability to be part of several lotteries in one site is a good idea. It will mean different tickets, faucets, as well as prizes. Your chances of winning will be greater if that happens as you can at least win in one of their lotteries. Hopefully they won't lessen the prizes if the merger will push through.

It looks like you missed to read admin post on this topic. He mentioned that only one faucet claim people can claim each hour of their choice. That means they can save money by combining all features into one. Currently, same people may be claiming on dogesite as well as on bitcoin site but by doing this he will not lose the members instead he can save money for himself.

Also, if I'm not wrong lottery system also will be only one but not sure how he will going to fix prices if one wants to buy from altcoins.
Chris314

Activity: 672
Merit: 266

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:52:03 PM

It looks like you missed to read admin post on this topic. He mentioned that only one faucet claim people can claim each hour of their choice. That means they can save money by combining all features into one. Currently, same people may be claiming on dogesite as well as on bitcoin site but by doing this he will not lose the members instead he can save money for himself.

Also, if I'm not wrong lottery system also will be only one but not sure how he will going to fix prices if one wants to buy from altcoins.

I think prizes will be in bitcoin and winners will have the ability to choose the money they want to get their prize to, with exchange rate at the time the lottery ended.

Win Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in
free BTC every hour multiply hi-lo weekly lottery WIN a Lamborghini 30,000 usd contest BET on various events! 4% APR interest
★★★ 50% of my referral earnings back to you each week ★★★
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:38:03 PM

I don't think that is a good idea. But if that site has different lotteries respective to their cryptocurrency I am ok with it. Having  the ability to be part of several lotteries in one site is a good idea. It will mean different tickets, faucets, as well as prizes. Your chances of winning will be greater if that happens as you can at least win in one of their lotteries. Hopefully they won't lessen the prizes if the merger will push through.

I think prizes will be in bitcoin and winners will have the ability to choose the money they want to get their prize to, with exchange rate at the time the lottery ended.
As the quote says lottery likely be combined and prizes will be paid in whatever currency user choose it. lottery prizes probably be bigger if it'll be combined.

• All coins will have all of the features that bitcoin has but I am yet undecided about the lottery (maybe it will be a combined one with the prize paid out in the currency of the users choice)
A Confused Shoe

Activity: 117
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:35:44 PM

Saw wetsuits' posts, doesn't look like there was an exact roll out date for all these changes right? It is going to happen over the next few months gradually. Unless I am missing something?

And we don't need to do anything right?
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:18:17 PM

Saw wetsuits' posts, doesn't look like there was an exact roll out date for all these changes right? It is going to happen over the next few months gradually. Unless I am missing something?
Yeah, there's no concrete date announced for re-branding/merger. don't worry, everyone will be notified through email once new site is up and those visiting freebitcoin will be redirected to new site.

And we don't need to do anything right?
Yes, you don't have to do anything. all your referrals and everything will work as usual.
minerjnbe

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

At your service

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:49:37 AM

Roll Eyes  I have been enjoying FreeBitco.in whenever I go online though only few hrs each day whenever I got a chance to. As the earning is hourly and the minimum withdraw amount is: 0.0003 I am aiming yet to reach the withdraw level.

Roll Eyes  Yes there is a chance to multiply the accumulated bitcoins up to 4,750 times and win free lottery tickets and reward points by playing our provably fair HI-LO game, I'm trying it from time to time yet as per my evaluation I lost more than win but that doesn't discourage me.

Roll Eyes  I also tried to Use the browser to passively mine and earn bitcoins but as of now the amount mined is still not appreciable.

Roll Eyes  There is also the option to  Earn 4.08% annual interest on FreeBitco.in balance but for now I disabled it for fear that my withdraw chance be affected and the more delayed.

Smiley  Nevertheless I am recommending FreeBitco.in as a legit Bitcoin earning site. Thumbs up ! Wink

Yours Truly, MinerJNBE
TheQuin

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 06:57:19 AM

Roll Eyes  There is also the option to  Earn 4.08% annual interest on FreeBitco.in balance but for now I disabled it for fear that my withdraw chance be affected and the more delayed.

It will make no difference. However, you do need a balance of at least 0.00030000BTC which is the same as the minimum withdrawal before you earn any interest.

The easiest thing to do is make a deposit that will take your balance over 0.00030000BTC. That will both let you start earning interest or if you prefer to make a withdrawal.

MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:16:43 AM

Roll Eyes  I have been enjoying FreeBitco.in whenever I go online though only few hrs each day whenever I got a chance to. As the earning is hourly and the minimum withdraw amount is: 0.0003 I am aiming yet to reach the withdraw level.

Not so easy to reach withdrawal limit with small faucet amount.

Roll Eyes  Yes there is a chance to multiply the accumulated bitcoins up to 4,750 times and win free lottery tickets and reward points by playing our provably fair HI-LO game, I'm trying it from time to time yet as per my evaluation I lost more than win but that doesn't discourage me.

This site has got 5% house edge so your balance will eat up faster so don't try their multiplay game if you're aiming to earn money. But if you playing for just fun with free money then should be fine.

Roll Eyes  I also tried to Use the browser to passively mine and earn bitcoins but as of now the amount mined is still not appreciable.

At least for me, it is not worth to mine from PC.

A Confused Shoe

Activity: 117
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:25:34 AM

Still relatively new to freebitco.in, but seemingly one of the best ways to use RP is to save up for the 1000% Free BTC bonus booster for 24 hours. Can get you around 0.0036 BTC during that time frame if you are very very active in that 24 hour period, which seems pretty good, haha.

How do you guys prefer to use your RP? Guess it depends if you want the physical items, more lotto tickets, or more RP.
Pages: « 1 ... 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 [264] 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 ... 1421 »
  Print  

Jump to: