Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:35:36 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics  (Read 84775 times)
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:43:35 PM

A big competitive advantage on the competitors can be represented by the wide offer of services offered, ranging from manning recruiting to letter of credit.
It precisely, crediting is very demanded business today and if the project is able to provide such services with higher quality than competitors, then it will affect him only positively.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:07:41 PM

Cargocoin is a project that will slowly be known by everyone since it has a good roadmap and good concept. I hope it will be listed soon to coinmarketcap.
Yes, you are right. This project will be so successful and will definitely have a good results at the same time. Good investment for all who invested the project and harvest this after the finish of this project. I am confident that this is very possible.

More and more investors and supporters are joining cargocoin and this will be a good start, but it needs more improvements and more updates most importantly in marketing, promotions and advertising.

If the team will continue to upgrade and make improvements to the projects, surely it will gain many investors and supporters. They should find ways in makung it more popular just like doing advertisement and other thing. As I checked the project, it shows progress. Hoping for the success of this project soon.
Dua

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:12:18 PM

A big competitive advantage on the competitors can be represented by the wide offer of services offered, ranging from manning recruiting to letter of credit.
It precisely, crediting is very demanded business today and if the project is able to provide such services with higher quality than competitors, then it will affect him only positively.
Well, the wide range of services offered implies large investments. Therefore, the development team should try hard to assemble its hard cap.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:14:19 PM

I don’t understand why the price on the exchange is 5 times cheaper than Ico? After all, this way the coins will be actively sold on the stock exchange, I think it will be absolutely not profitable for the project developers.

Ofcourse the price of this coins have discounts to people and investors to avail this kind of promotion.

If I  have extra bucks and were given a chance to invest, I would not waste my time but first, if I am investing I would research, review more about the project for the insurance of my investment.

That's a good idea, The Possibly today of ICO and projects needs to have legit team and communication to its investors and members.
Well most probably in order for the team to grow and develop they need to have strong foundation which is their project concept that will make the project more understandable and impressive. They have to  make things better and easier for the subscribers ans investors. Communication is the main key for success.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:20:30 PM

Such a turn of events can have a positive effect on the project. Because the area of lending is currently very relevant. I advise you to look at the project.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 10:51:35 PM

I don’t understand why the price on the exchange is 5 times cheaper than Ico? After all, this way the coins will be actively sold on the stock exchange, I think it will be absolutely not profitable for the project developers.

Ofcourse the price of this coins have discounts to people and investors to avail this kind of promotion.

If I  have extra bucks and were given a chance to invest, I would not waste my time but first, if I am investing I would research, review more about the project for the insurance of my investment.
I think it mostly have to do with the devs and actual marketing process If devs are doing well and staying up to date with the roadmap and project is still good with better marketing then i think is safe to assume so amount of success in the project

JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:14:52 PM

I think it mostly have to do with the devs and actual marketing process If devs are doing well and staying up to date with the roadmap and project is still good with better marketing then i think is safe to assume so amount of success in the project
Not sure for this. Have a lot of factors can affect to successful of one project. You do everything is okey, good team, good marketing, good strategy but no one pay attention to your project, you will meet failure.
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:44:40 PM

Cargocoin is a project that will slowly be known by everyone since it has a good roadmap and good concept. I hope it will be listed soon to coinmarketcap.

If everything goes well accordingly, then probably it can be listed there since they have already enough funds to do this. But I think, they will need to focus first on how to attract more investors so that the needs of the platform will be given especially in upgrading it's functions.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:41:48 AM

That's a good idea, The Possibly today of ICO and projects needs to have legit team and communication to its investors and members.

I have worked and I am still working for the team which have cooperated perfectly up until now. The team is strong and the project is legitimate.

This is my personal opinion based on the facts so far. My work for this project is here (Greek).

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4768140.msg43064112#msg43064112

See there's no need to doubt about this project, The account who is posting is legendary and if its not real, he/she will not risk a 4 to 5 years account for just this one.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 05:55:00 AM

I have worked and I am still working for the team which have cooperated perfectly up until now. The team is strong and the project is legitimate.

This is my personal opinion based on the facts so far. My work for this project is here (Greek).

See there's no need to doubt about this project, The account who is posting is legendary and if its not real, he/she will not risk a 4 to 5 years account for just this one.

Absolutely, If i was the one in his place, I will not risk my precious legendary account just for promoting some unknown ICO sale projects.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350

D.U.G

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:08:04 AM

Cargacoin is a good and promising project in the future, hopefully the presence of Cargocoin can accelerate the current system of cargo transactions which is complicated and takes a long time to complete.

For now lets wait for the team to finished first their ICO sale, To determine if its gonna continue further more  and also expecting to see listed on different exchange sites.

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:24:59 AM

Well most probably in order for the team to grow and develop they need to have strong foundation which is their project concept that will make the project more understandable and impressive. They have to  make things better and easier for the subscribers ans investors. Communication is the main key for success.

Communication and a LOT of other components work together for success not just communication alone being the sole component for success
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 12:21:19 PM

Cargacoin is a good and promising project in the future, hopefully the presence of Cargocoin can accelerate the current system of cargo transactions which is complicated and takes a long time to complete.

For now lets wait for the team to finished first their ICO sale, To determine if its gonna continue further more  and also expecting to see listed on different exchange sites.
You are right, in advance it isn't necessary to press on team and to ask to provide names of future exchanges. As soon as ICO sales end, I think that within two weeks we will hear the reasonable answer.

Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 12:28:00 PM

Why? Did they already reached the soft cap because this project already been created for more than a month and I think they already have some progress about it.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
connecoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 12:32:45 PM

I agree. It's better to wait them and give them enough time to work and improved the project so that when the time comes, the project will be good to invest. And hopefully, the team will still be able to get more and enough funds eapecially now that the token sales are nearly ends.
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 12:40:52 PM

Account reputation is not have so much affect at here, IMO. But i think with Legendary, people will believe in this project more than others rank.
JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 12:58:43 PM

Well, as for me, i really hope this project have more active and more feature at this time. Now is end of 2018, will have some surprising at next month, right?
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 01:25:49 PM

If everything goes well accordingly, then probably it can be listed there since they have already enough funds to do this. But I think, they will need to focus first on how to attract more investors so that the needs of the platform will be given especially in upgrading it's functions.
How much has been collected on their ico sale bud? It seems they did have some investors but they didnt catch some huge whales to purchase their tokens.

Huge whales are far more vigilant and well-experienced in terms of investment. The team needs to also set something that catch their attention like attending some big conference because we never they are their waiting for the right moment to come.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:00:50 PM

How much has been collected on their ico sale bud? It seems they did have some investors but they didnt catch some huge whales to purchase their tokens.

Huge whales are far more vigilant and well-experienced in terms of investment. The team needs to also set something that catch their attention like attending some big conference because we never they are their waiting for the right moment to come.

I think aside from that, it will impact more if the project will be listed in tier 1 exchanges, then more partnership and more marketing strategies to attract more investors.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:18:10 PM

Well, as for me, i really hope this project have more active and more feature at this time. Now is end of 2018, will have some surprising at next month, right?

I am curious what would be that surprises that will happen next month? Or we are just assuming that it may happen? Anyway, I will still keep looking forward to see more updates about the project soon.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: