Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:04:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics  (Read 84774 times)
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:00:06 AM

CargoCoin will be attending the Belgrade ICO Summit as a Platinum Sponsor on 13th November 2018 in Belgrade.

As a Platinum Sponsor, do you think this could catch the attention of some investors due to its given title? Also, with this event, are there any most influential person that will also attend the Summit?
This summit is very crucial for their development since they can showcase the purpose and effectiveness of cargocoin to small and medium logistics businesses.
I believe that participation in any events may well raise the ratings of the project and help advance its development much further.

Ratings depend a ton more on other factors, sure participation is a factor but only cause the standards for a good ICO have fallen a metric ton these days

You're right, but we should also give important with this kind of details because we never know this might give them some sort of popularity.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:23:20 PM

CargoCoin will be attending the Belgrade ICO Summit as a Platinum Sponsor on 13th November 2018 in Belgrade.

As a Platinum Sponsor, do you think this could catch the attention of some investors due to its given title? Also, with this event, are there any most influential person that will also attend the Summit?
This summit is very crucial for their development since they can showcase the purpose and effectiveness of cargocoin to small and medium logistics businesses.
I believe that participation in any events may well raise the ratings of the project and help advance its development much further.

Ratings depend a ton more on other factors, sure participation is a factor but only cause the standards for a good ICO have fallen a metric ton these days
I think ratings is good for references but do not have big affect to project.
connecoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:24:21 PM

I'm guessing the team will have to strive and low chance to reach the big hard cap for this ICO sale. Just saying 55 Million USD is not a joke.
Yeah. That amount is just too big and very impossible to achieve because the crypto market is in low level and most investors are afraid to invest such big amounts. But the team have still a lot of time to reach it. So the chances are still there and we just have to wait until the sales ends.
HMember

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:45:26 PM

I'm guessing the team will have to strive and low chance to reach the big hard cap for this ICO sale. Just saying 55 Million USD is not a joke.
Yeah. That amount is just too big and very impossible to achieve because the crypto market is in low level and most investors are afraid to invest such big amounts. But the team have still a lot of time to reach it. So the chances are still there and we just have to wait until the sales ends.
That means developers are very sure of the forces and know where to spend such sum of funds. I hope if they are able to collect this quantity, then at them it will turn out to realise an idea.

Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:16:06 PM

That means developers are very sure of the forces and know where to spend such sum of funds. I hope if they are able to collect this quantity, then at them it will turn out to realise an idea.
because for the development and maintenance of the work of such a project requires a lot of investments. The main thing that developers were able to collect all the necessary amount.
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:29:58 PM

I think ratings is good for references but do not have big affect to project.
Maybe I'm wrong, but it seems to me that when a project has a good high rating, then it will be able to get more new supporters and investors, respectively, thanks to its popularity.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:34:12 PM

Thank the team who built and strategized on how to sell this bud. Without them maybe we wont be commenting here on this thread.
The team developers and team members are the main reasons why  the project is progressive and updated theh were able to accomplish everything and able to make the project popular and well known. They have huge rule for all the project success and accomplishments.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:43:23 PM

Cargocoin team managed how to collect investors before ICO.if you see the ICO progress,they got some ranked from top partners.hope the will finish with best result
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:21:14 PM

In my own opinion ratings are when the number if trust increase and the the number of participants if the  project reaches the top this indicates that the ratings are quite good. One more thing if the project gain number of investors this is a good outcome.
DynoEarl

Merit: 4

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 05:12:41 PM

You're right, but we should also give important with this kind of details because we never know this might give them some sort of popularity.

Well small things matter, but do they work to such an extent that we'll be jerking them off on such minor details at this point? We need results
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:09:43 PM

Tell me where can I see the progress reports and what was the meeting about? Maybe there will be a live broadcast?
I think that the team should more clearly mentiothis information about it
I totally agree with you. And i appreciate the team, they understand the curious of people for Cargocoin at this time.
Well explained and accurate information are needed to make the people believe and gain their interest. They are very excited each day to receive information about the project. That is why correct and legit information must be given properly.
Thank you for focusing on my strategy, I hope that the team soon implements the same.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:13:24 PM

The team is attending Belgrade ICO Summit in which will give them opportunity to convince more investors to join on their token sales. I hope they can be able to succeed on this so that the funds that they have collected will increased even more since this kind of project really needs big funds for future development.

I am hoping they can meet them some investors or some great projects that will offer cargocoin a partnership that will help both of their project to succeed. Can't wait for it to happen soon.

I think, that's what they have been doing recently because they are attending some conference which I think the purpose is to also get some support from the local and also those big investors.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:48:12 PM

Yes, of course, for someone, and $ 10 is an investment and a good amount, and someone also includes $ 100 and for him it is a penny.
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:24:15 PM

Cargocoin team managed how to collect investors before ICO.if you see the ICO progress,they got some ranked from top partners.hope the will finish with best result

Me too. I'm hoping for the best of Cargocoin since they have a chance to be a good Crypto Logistics someday. They have been able to make partnership with good companies in which will give them better chance to succeed. This is much more exciting in the upcoming days of when this token be listed in exchange.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:35:07 PM

Tell me where can I see the progress reports and what was the meeting about? Maybe there will be a live broadcast?
I think that the team should more clearly mentiothis information about it
I totally agree with you. And i appreciate the team, they understand the curious of people for Cargocoin at this time.
Well explained and accurate information are needed to make the people believe and gain their interest. They are very excited each day to receive information about the project. That is why correct and legit information must be given properly.
Thank you for focusing on my strategy, I hope that the team soon implements the same.
Interesting, but the team for some reason does not read our sentences, although there are a lot of worthy sentences that can be heard.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:53:54 PM

There is nothing impossible. And this personal right of developers and they are able to afford to expose any desirable sum of collecting. Therefore, we will look what from this will leave.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
ratatat bangbang

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:22:21 PM

Me too. I'm hoping for the best of Cargocoin since they have a chance to be a good Crypto Logistics someday. They have been able to make partnership with good companies in which will give them better chance to succeed. This is much more exciting in the upcoming days of when this token be listed in exchange.

Looking forward for the success of this project because I know someday it will be listed in the exchange because of its potential. Most especially the team are capable in doing such job which is a plus factor  and have a bigger chance to succeed. I just hope the team will find more ways to gain more partnership from different known companies.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 10:42:21 PM

I really hope we get pictures and some interview videos from this summit i think it will help create more bond between devs and users here Its really good when team creates a kind of QA videos after or during their summit

PwrLeveld

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:09:16 AM

Yes, of course, for someone, and $ 10 is an investment and a good amount, and someone also includes $ 100 and for him it is a penny.
Well nobody knows guys, they might be able to raise the maximum amount throughout their ico sale. Lets just hope for the best.

If they can raise it up to 30 million in the end of November then it will be convincing that they have the chance to reach the hardcap in upcoming months.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 04:14:19 AM

For now, they are struggling to reach their hard cap of 55 million USD.  They need better promotion, for example, putting some advertisement of youtube, They can gain good result in there.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: