Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 03:47:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics  (Read 84774 times)
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:28:38 AM

Cargocoin team managed how to collect investors before ICO.if you see the ICO progress,they got some ranked from top partners.hope the will finish with best result

For now, they are struggling to reach their hard cap of 55 million USD.  They need better promotion, for example, putting some advertisement of youtube, They can gain good result in there.

Agree with that if they already reach soft cap, It obvious that they have enough financial campaigns to support this one.

Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:14:31 PM

Cargocoin team managed how to collect investors before ICO.if you see the ICO progress,they got some ranked from top partners.hope the will finish with best result

For now, they are struggling to reach their hard cap of 55 million USD.  They need better promotion, for example, putting some advertisement of youtube, They can gain good result in there.

It's really hard to achieve the hard cap and the challenges wouldn't be so easy to take. Finding investors isn't a simple task because of so many ICO project that is competiting in the market.it needs an innovations for them to stay on the line which it requires a lot of of strategies to take.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
connecoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:14:37 PM

In my own opinion, it is very hard to achieved the hard cap because the market now are still not recovering and most crypto investors are holding their coins. So the team must have to focus in making the platform better so that when it is completely developed, more people will going to invest in the future.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:33:47 PM

I'm guessing the team will have to strive and low chance to reach the big hard cap for this ICO sale. Just saying 55 Million USD is not a joke.
Yes, of course, for someone, and $ 10 is an investment and a good amount, and someone also includes $ 100 and for him it is a penny.
Well nobody knows guys, they might be able to raise the maximum amount throughout their ico sale. Lets just hope for the best.

If they can raise it up to 30 million in the end of November then it will be convincing that they have the chance to reach the hardcap in upcoming months.

As we can observed, the team are attending some conference which I think their purpose is obviously to also gather investors to take part of this big project. So, if things happen accordingly, then it can have the bigger possibility that they can make it.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:54:46 PM

In my own opinion, it is very hard to achieved the hard cap because the market now are still not recovering and most crypto investors are holding their coins. So the team must have to focus in making the platform better so that when it is completely developed, more people will going to invest in the future.
True, it's still in recovery stage, but if the project developers are active and dedicated with the project probably they can have the chance to reach the top. As of the project team needs to be patience as of now since everything is not stable and arrange.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:33:13 PM

I'm guessing the team will have to strive and low chance to reach the big hard cap for this ICO sale. Just saying 55 Million USD is not a joke.
Yes, of course, for someone, and $ 10 is an investment and a good amount, and someone also includes $ 100 and for him it is a penny.
Well nobody knows guys, they might be able to raise the maximum amount throughout their ico sale. Lets just hope for the best.

If they can raise it up to 30 million in the end of November then it will be convincing that they have the chance to reach the hardcap in upcoming months.

As we can observed, the team are attending some conference which I think their purpose is obviously to also gather investors to take part of this big project. So, if things happen accordingly, then it can have the bigger possibility that they can make it.
True,  the project team are very hardworking they making sure that they are capable enough yo run the project and gain a lot of investors to fund the entire project procedures until they reaches the top and victory.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:42:46 PM

From my own experience in cryptocurrency there is nothing impossible. I saw as frankly weak projects collected the necessary sums and even more.

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:56:38 PM

They SHOULDNT increase the maximum for the ICO, that's literally cheating against the investors unless you mean having a preset price raise per token OR burning tokens
JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:41:41 PM

Maybe this is stupid question, but i want know does Cargocoin listed at coinmarketcap?
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:45:49 PM

They SHOULDNT increase the maximum for the ICO, that's literally cheating against the investors unless you mean having a preset price raise per token OR burning tokens
For me, any price increase or decrease when you bought at a high price is not a very pleasant action on the part of the developers. Since many have invested in the project and are waiting for profit.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:48:20 PM

Maybe this is stupid question, but i want know does Cargocoin listed at coinmarketcap?
There are no cryptocurrencies on this site, and I think that they will not appear there soon. So you can watch the process yourself when they appear on the site.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:44:10 PM

There are no cryptocurrencies on this site, and I think that they will not appear there soon. So you can watch the process yourself when they appear on the site.
Well why? I think that innovations are absolutely real and can be added if the team of it wants. You shouldn't add everything, it is necessary to approach it intelligently.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
wpc143

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:15:13 PM

Everything can be done possibly because the world of cryptocurrency is unpredictable. We just have to wait and keep monitoring the project because sooner or later, there will be new announcements to be made by the team regarding the progress.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:32:41 PM

Everything can be done possibly because the world of cryptocurrency is unpredictable. We just have to wait and keep monitoring the project because sooner or later, there will be new announcements to be made by the team regarding the progress.
I think soon Cargocoin coins should appear on coinmarketcap. I hope the developers will make an announcement about this, so that all supporters can follow the growth rate.
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:55:37 PM

Well why? I think that innovations are absolutely real and can be added if the team of it wants. You shouldn't add everything, it is necessary to approach it intelligently.
Of course, developers can change anything during project development. We can only support these innovations and follow the development of the project.
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 09:56:26 PM

I think soon Cargocoin coins should appear on coinmarketcap. I hope the developers will make an announcement about this, so that all supporters can follow the growth rate.
Actually have so hard for listed at CMC, they need to have good volume at trading, if i don't have any mistakes? Cargo still not listed at any exchange.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:07:33 PM

Crypto currency is unpredictable which needs to monitored. That is why in every project the team should focus also on how to satisfied and feel the supporters less worries. Giving updates and active communication between both side will be the best action to do to maintain a positive community.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 10:37:30 PM

For me most of the time i just check if the project hits softcap and thats all what is needed I think hardcap is really hard to hit except those really exceptional project that normally reach during private sales

PwrLeveld

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:25:13 AM

For me most of the time i just check if the project hits softcap and thats all what is needed I think hardcap is really hard to hit except those really exceptional project that normally reach during private sales

This is for sure that i know, They will have difficulties on achieving such big hardcap, and look at the market now its on chaos right now.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 06:40:53 AM

If you said, dude? if the project is exceptional? But still these project has big potential to be on the market even if they don't reach their hardcap.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: