Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:28:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics  (Read 84774 times)
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:48:09 AM

Cargocoin team managed how to collect investors before ICO.if you see the ICO progress,they got some ranked from top partners.hope the will finish with best result

For now, they are struggling to reach their hard cap of 55 million USD.  They need better promotion, for example, putting some advertisement of youtube, They can gain good result in there.

In my own opinion, it is very hard to achieved the hard cap because the market now are still not recovering and most crypto investors are holding their coins. So the team must have to focus in making the platform better so that when it is completely developed, more people will going to invest in the future.

They can always do the other ways if they impression and visitors in their site is small, Like advertising on famous websites like youtube, daily motion, and crypto related magazines.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Iyum
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 12:43:13 PM

The smart contracts will also be able to adapt to all types of transport and to any kind of smaller niche of the market. It's interesting the choice to use Erc223 over Erc20 token, that, other than promising to reduce the need of gas for tx, seems also more appropriate for the intended use of the utility token cargo.
connecoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:01:44 PM

They can always do the other ways if they impression and visitors in their site is small, Like advertising on famous websites like youtube, daily motion, and crypto related magazines.
Yeah. Advertising the project in famous websites are a good strategy to earn good impressions and reviews from the people. They can also possibly captivate more potential investors that will help for the platform be good on it's functions. By this, this will give them a better chance to succeed.
Kopetunto

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:16:55 PM

I'm guessing the team will have to strive and low chance to reach the big hard cap for this ICO sale. Just saying 55 Million USD is not a joke.
Yes, of course, for someone, and $ 10 is an investment and a good amount, and someone also includes $ 100 and for him it is a penny.
Well nobody knows guys, they might be able to raise the maximum amount throughout their ico sale. Lets just hope for the best.

If they can raise it up to 30 million in the end of November then it will be convincing that they have the chance to reach the hardcap in upcoming months.
For me most of the time i just check if the project hits softcap and thats all what is needed I think hardcap is really hard to hit except those really exceptional project that normally reach during private sales

This is for sure that i know, They will have difficulties on achieving such big hardcap, and look at the market now its on chaos right now.
If you look at the current conditions I think indirectly it will certainly have an impact on the difficulty to reach the hardcap but even so we must remain optimistic that the work can be achieved

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:08:04 PM

Yeah. Advertising the project in famous websites are a good strategy to earn good impressions and reviews from the people. They can also possibly captivate more potential investors that will help for the platform be good on it's functions. By this, this will give them a better chance to succeed.
Yes, the advertisements is very effective way to attract and be famous in the crypto market and some other sites that is allowed to advertise crypto currency. There are sites that is banned the crypto but some also supported the market for quite a long time now.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:20:03 PM

I'm guessing the team will have to strive and low chance to reach the big hard cap for this ICO sale. Just saying 55 Million USD is not a joke.
Yes, of course, for someone, and $ 10 is an investment and a good amount, and someone also includes $ 100 and for him it is a penny.
Well nobody knows guys, they might be able to raise the maximum amount throughout their ico sale. Lets just hope for the best.

If they can raise it up to 30 million in the end of November then it will be convincing that they have the chance to reach the hardcap in upcoming months.
For me most of the time i just check if the project hits softcap and thats all what is needed I think hardcap is really hard to hit except those really exceptional project that normally reach during private sales

Most of those "private sales" are bullshit, most of those developers are usually lying lmao. It creates a fomo atmosphere for some noobs pumping up the price
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:23:17 PM

Yes, the advertisements is very effective way to attract and be famous in the crypto market and some other sites that is allowed to advertise crypto currency. There are sites that is banned the crypto but some also supported the market for quite a long time now.
Another very good way to make a commercial and run it on different commercials as an advertisement, for example on YouTube. Also many can see it.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:31:30 PM

And you know that high-quality advertizing on the good websites costs very considerable money? Therefore developers need to risk own means that not always pays off.

DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:41:57 PM

Another very good way to make a commercial and run it on different commercials as an advertisement, for example on YouTube. Also many can see it.

Meh, most of the bigger advertisers are censoring crypto adverts, pretty damn sure adwords/adsense are gonna do that soon if they haven't done so already
Abdulla Faysal

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:35:47 PM

Abdulla Faysal

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:43:27 PM

I think soon Cargocoin coins should appear on coinmarketcap. I hope the developers will make an announcement about this, so that all supporters can follow the grouth rate

farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:08:36 PM

Cargocoin team managed how to collect investors before ICO.if you see the ICO progress,they got some ranked from top partners.hope the will finish with best result

Me too. I'm hoping for the best of Cargocoin since they have a chance to be a good Crypto Logistics someday. They have been able to make partnership with good companies in which will give them better chance to succeed. This is much more exciting in the upcoming days of when this token be listed in exchange.
Yeah waiting for the ICO end & for the exchanger to come.i think they will have a good coin price in compare to other project price.Because they have given the best efforts
damniatx_

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:08:57 PM

Meh, most of the bigger advertisers are censoring crypto adverts, pretty damn sure adwords/adsense are gonna do that soon if they haven't done so already
They do it right, because a good advertising campaign is an urgent need for any successful project development. I think the developers will succeed in this.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:16:12 PM

Me too. I'm hoping for the best of Cargocoin since they have a chance to be a good Crypto Logistics someday. They have been able to make partnership with good companies in which will give them better chance to succeed. This is much more exciting in the upcoming days of when this token be listed in exchange.
Yeah waiting for the ICO end & for the exchanger to come.i think they will have a good coin price in compare to other project price.Because they have given the best efforts
Now all project supporters hope for a good price increase. Because everyone wants to get a good profit on their investments.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:04:00 PM

And you know that high-quality advertizing on the good websites costs very considerable money? Therefore developers need to risk own means that not always pays off.
There is always a risk. So I think it depends only on the development of the developers, if they decide to do advertising, this is a plus in their favor, if not, then not so many users will learn about the project.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 09:26:59 PM

The smart contracts will also be able to adapt to all types of transport and to any kind of smaller niche of the market. It's interesting the choice to use Erc223 over Erc20 token, that, other than promising to reduce the need of gas for tx, seems also more appropriate for the intended use of the utility token cargo.
I think it will be best if they launch their own blockchain if they really have to migrate to avoid future issues and basically it will make the platform more faster and stable so i think is for their best

Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:33:45 PM

my

It should be that way, if they want to be more recognized then a risk should be made. Advertisement is for me a major factor to consider because it's already been proven.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:48:26 PM

Many users don't trust smart contracts, however, if developers are able to provide all data on them, then many will have no questions and doubts in this respect.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:06:58 PM

Many users don't trust smart contracts, however, if developers are able to provide all data on them, then many will have no questions and doubts in this respect.
Well if the users dont trust the contracts the developers and team can still change tge the first information and can give a better and more informative  ideas. Datas will be provided so questions and doubts will be limited and settled.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:11:59 PM

That's right, having a complete information means the team definitely been working with it. Anyway, this platform still need more time to gather investors because this is something that needs to be focus with.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: