Bitcoin Forum
June 04, 2024, 05:43:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics  (Read 84775 times)
vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:59:11 PM

The discount price 25% for cargo coin is still a big bonus, 2 more months until the ICO sale will end. I think there still a chance for them to be able to reach 55 Million?
If they can be able to achieved it, it would definitely a big achievements for the team. But if not, then it is still good to continue in developing this platform ahead because the soft cap are still enough to make this have a good functions here in blockchain technology.
Well nobody knows what will happen after 2 months bud it might be a hit or a flop. So to ensure success marketing team should do their best to get buyers.

Then they need to explain more about their features and its potential to grow. As the days goes by, probably the pressure that they feel is definitely going to be more serious.
Actually the project doesn't need to explain one by the plans they are wanted to implement in the project to make it more competitive in market, they just need to communicate the project team si consistently so they can discus each plans day by day.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:42:37 PM

The discount price 25% for cargo coin is still a big bonus, 2 more months until the ICO sale will end. I think there still a chance for them to be able to reach 55 Million?
If they can be able to achieved it, it would definitely a big achievements for the team. But if not, then it is still good to continue in developing this platform ahead because the soft cap are still enough to make this have a good functions here in blockchain technology.
Well nobody knows what will happen after 2 months bud it might be a hit or a flop. So to ensure success marketing team should do their best to get buyers.
Predictions will sometimes make us un happy if we are not satisfied with the project outcome specially  when it ranges and efforts are still enough to gain and attract the public  interest.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:59:43 PM

Predictions will sometimes make us un happy if we are not satisfied with the project outcome specially  when it ranges and efforts are still enough to gain and attract the public  interest.
now we can only hope for a better future for the project and for all the investments that have been made in this project. I hope our wishes will come true.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:04:49 PM

And to predict something beforehand it would be silly. If the project is pleasant, then it is necessary to invest, but not to think of what can occur.

damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:08:37 PM

And to predict something beforehand it would be silly. If the project is pleasant, then it is necessary to invest, but not to think of what can occur.
a pleasant attitude to the project may not be enough. Before investing, you need to think carefully and read all the available information about the project.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:06:57 PM

Offering a free platform with no monthly or annual fees makes the growth of the adoption the only source of value creations. Good luck guys.

This will be a big to help to those who want to save more on using this platform, Hope they can reach the goal of the ICO sale.
Yea I also have similar thoghyts as this is a reasonable condition.
wpc143

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:50:17 PM

a pleasant attitude to the project may not be enough. Before investing, you need to think carefully and read all the available information about the project.
Yes. That's the basic ways to do before going to invest in a specific project. We need to read and understand well the details on it and always check the backgrounds of the developer team if they are true and legit people so we can have a better ideas about their works.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 09:41:51 PM

What news about the Belgrade Ico summit? The team told how this event was held? Or maybe there is a video report on the YouTube channel of the project?
Obviously we all eager to know any update from the wonderful project like cargocoin.but the ICO summit will be held on Nov 13.so wait for a few days for better update
Still have ICO time for CargoCoin? I really surprising about it, because as i know so far, this project started from longtime ago.
i think ico is over like weeks ago but i didnt see any official announcement from the team except their summit attendance i hope after the event we get updated on whats going on with sales and also roadmap update

bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:48:15 PM

Yes. That's the basic ways to do before going to invest in a specific project. We need to read and understand well the details on it and always check the backgrounds of the developer team if they are true and legit people so we can have a better ideas about their works.
Only acquaintance with information on the project will hardly give a full picture about his opportunities. We learn for certain as the project only after his start will work.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:10:03 PM

What news about the Belgrade Ico summit? The team told how this event was held? Or maybe there is a video report on the YouTube channel of the project?
Obviously we all eager to know any update from the wonderful project like cargocoin.but the ICO summit will be held on Nov 13.so wait for a few days for better update
Thanks for the clarification, I was mistaken and thought that this summit had already passed. But now I can accurately follow the development of events.
Yes of course! Watch and do not miss. I also follow every day all the news of this project! Also check the official site of the project.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:12:41 PM

I agree, I have many projects in which I was doubtful about investing and the tokens soared to the moon. I later regretted for a long time that I did not do what I wanted. So if you think you need to invest, then do it.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:29:04 PM

I agree, I have many projects in which I was doubtful about investing and the tokens soared to the moon. I later regretted for a long time that I did not do what I wanted. So if you think you need to invest, then do it.

Prediction cannot always be happened. It is very important to know all, starting from the projects background and the teams background because investing is really risky which needs positive minds and trust to the people who is behind the project. It is very helpful not to invest easily, do some research and know everything to avoid doubts.
PwrLeveld

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:37:43 AM

The good idea is to not predict and hope that the cargo coin tokens will not be dump on some exchanges from the greedy investors.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 03:47:02 AM

5 million dollars have been reached, and many partner exchangers have received Cargo Coin, and still 25% bonus is still available, quickly buy before it runs out, just a few more days the ICO is finished

I just visited their site and yes it can be seen in it that they already reached their soft cap. Which is quite good because they somehow managed to make through this far. I am not yet able to track their contract address and maybe by a couple of hours i will try to look at it.

For now its safe to predict that they can only reach the half of the hard cap expected to be raised I guess.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350

D.U.G

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:55:25 AM

Still have ICO time for CargoCoin? I really surprising about it, because as i know so far, this project started from longtime ago.

As I know the ICO sale now is more than 5- 6 months I guess, This is one of the longest ICO that I've seen this year.

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:09:11 AM

5 million dollars have been reached, and many partner exchangers have received Cargo Coin, and still 25% bonus is still available, quickly buy before it runs out, just a few more days the ICO is finished

I just visited their site and yes it can be seen in it that they already reached their soft cap. Which is quite good because they somehow managed to make through this far. I am not yet able to track their contract address and maybe by a couple of hours i will try to look at it.

For now its safe to predict that they can only reach the half of the hard cap expected to be raised I guess.

But is half the amount of the hard cap higher than the soft cap? (and if it is, then why is the hard cap so high that the soft cap is a very small fraction of it)
DynoEarl

Merit: 4

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:23:54 AM

As I know the ICO sale now is more than 5- 6 months I guess, This is one of the longest ICO that I've seen this year.
That's retardedly long for an ICO, it's as if they don't really have anything in mind and will let people throw money cause why the heck would they not want money
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:02:53 AM

That's retardedly long for an ICO, it's as if they don't really have anything in mind and will let people throw money cause why the heck would they not want money

I agree, so much time for running ICO have dangerous, when people don't know how to gain profit from this project.
JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:06:54 AM

I see some project have ICO time which running long than Cargocoin, it depends on the strategy of the team, maybe they need to collect more fund?
connecoin

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:30:20 PM

The team are having a great time in the Belgrade Summit as of the moment. I hope, this will help to make the project better and be supported by big investors because the idea is big and needs a lot of time to developed.
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: