Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 08:53:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics  (Read 84774 times)
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:35:09 PM

The team are having a great time in the Belgrade Summit as of the moment. I hope, this will help to make the project better and be supported by big investors because the idea is big and needs a lot of time to developed.
I look forward to receiving news from the team on how this event is taking place in Belgrade. I hope they make a report on this event.
Dua

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:44:10 PM

What news about the Belgrade Ico summit? The team told how this event was held? Or maybe there is a video report on the YouTube channel of the project?
Obviously we all eager to know any update from the wonderful project like cargocoin.but the ICO summit will be held on Nov 13.so wait for a few days for better update
Still have ICO time for CargoCoin? I really surprising about it, because as i know so far, this project started from longtime ago.

As I know the ICO sale now is more than 5- 6 months I guess, This is one of the longest ICO that I've seen this year.
I see some project have ICO time which running long than Cargocoin, it depends on the strategy of the team, maybe they need to collect more fund?
maybe the team just reinsured and made such long sales. Perhaps if they quickly assemble a hard cap, they will stop selling ahead of time.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:10:05 PM

The team are having a great time in the Belgrade Summit as of the moment. I hope, this will help to make the project better and be supported by big investors because the idea is big and needs a lot of time to developed.

This probably give them a more known and also has a chance to gain some investors. Attending conference could boost their popularity and hopefully they can explain well their objectives.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:57:52 PM

I look forward to receiving news from the team on how this event is taking place in Belgrade. I hope they make a report on this event.

Definitely they will have a report on this because this an important event. On the other hand, I am hoping that their ICO will increase the number of investors so that they can proceed with what is written in their roadmap.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:04:59 PM

Definitely they will have a report on this because this an important event. On the other hand, I am hoping that their ICO will increase the number of investors so that they can proceed with what is written in their roadmap.
If the number of investors will increase the funds of the project will also increase they will now capable of making  amzing strategies for the improvement of the project. They can proceed for the next stage of the project. The financial aspects is very important to achieve the goals and fulfil project plans.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:49:34 PM

This probably give them a more known and also has a chance to gain some investors. Attending conference could boost their popularity and hopefully they can explain well their objectives.
Precisely,  if the project teams are active with this kind of activities they will eventually found prospects partners and investors from this kind of events. Such a lovely place to join attending conference will make them attract the client's interest and wants.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:38:18 PM

Such actions certainly positively influence development of the project. Many significant experts appear in the project thanks to the summits.

Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:41:40 PM

The discount price 25% for cargo coin is still a big bonus, 2 more months until the ICO sale will end. I think there still a chance for them to be able to reach 55 Million?
5 million dollars have been reached, and many partner exchangers have received Cargo Coin, and still 25% bonus is still available, quickly buy before it runs out, just a few more days the ICO is finished

I just visited their site and yes it can be seen in it that they already reached their soft cap. Which is quite good because they somehow managed to make through this far. I am not yet able to track their contract address and maybe by a couple of hours i will try to look at it.

For now its safe to predict that they can only reach the half of the hard cap expected to be raised I guess.
What's the rate at which the cap was being held.
wpc143

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:24:40 PM

Such actions certainly positively influence development of the project. Many significant experts appear in the project thanks to the summits.
Then it's a good news for Cargocoin to have more experts from crypto since it can make the platform more recognizable and will have a big advantage from the others. I really looking forward for the outcomed of this project in a next few months since they are starting to get better.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 09:34:07 PM

What news about the Belgrade Ico summit? The team told how this event was held? Or maybe there is a video report on the YouTube channel of the project?
Obviously we all eager to know any update from the wonderful project like cargocoin.but the ICO summit will be held on Nov 13.so wait for a few days for better update
Still have ICO time for CargoCoin? I really surprising about it, because as i know so far, this project started from longtime ago.

As I know the ICO sale now is more than 5- 6 months I guess, This is one of the longest ICO that I've seen this year.
I think they had some pauses along the way so it wasnt that all straight going and i think some ico do that if they think maybe the need to reignite some aspect of the ico or more marketing to get more investors

hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:41:11 PM

Yes that's right! I am glad that the team copes very well with its work and conveys interesting facts from the meetings here, so that we know what they are doing there.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:43:50 PM

Tell me, where do you see the updates of the team where they are now? where do they write what happens at all the meetings they attend?
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:05:31 PM

I waiting for the news concerning development of the project very much too. Here really many factors demand an explanation and updating.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:20:32 PM

Then it's a good news for Cargocoin to have more experts from crypto since it can make the platform more recognizable and will have a big advantage from the others. I really looking forward for the outcomed of this project in a next few months since they are starting to get better.

Yes it is a good news indeed, knowing to have many experts from crypto can make the project popular and successful. Why? It is because , it can help in making the project become more develop and give the team a knowledge on how to handle such situation. They can learn a lot from the experts, hoping that they will continue to have a good communication with each other. I can feel that success is near.
PwrLeveld

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:47:35 AM

I waiting for the news concerning development of the project very much too. Here really many factors demand an explanation and updating.
They have a growing community obviously but seems admin is busy woth something. The supporters also need to hear some fresh updates from them.

As of now if you need some new updates or development from the team, We can visit their official telegram or visit their social media pages.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 03:56:19 AM

They have a growing community obviously but seems admin is busy woth something. The supporters also need to hear some fresh updates from them.

As of now if you need some new updates or development from the team, We can visit their official telegram or visit their social media pages.

Useful information and news about the cargo coin team are always listed, Don't be a fool on the other members posting irrelevant about the ICO sale.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350

D.U.G

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:27:03 AM

Surely other investors like the greedy ones are pushing cargo coin to be working with legit trade exchange to be able to dump it again, equals profit to them?

NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:22:20 AM

I think they will, because people have expect to this project so much and they want know what about of Cargocoin progressing.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:28:39 AM

What they should do is then hire a specific community manager to manage each platform, a couple of dudes per platform - BTT, Telegram, Discord, etc.
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:36:01 AM

Why should people, especially those that plan to give a random dude on the internet money need to take so much effort to check. Why not post it here
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: