Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:13:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics  (Read 84774 times)
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:42:02 PM

They have a growing community obviously but seems admin is busy woth something. The supporters also need to hear some fresh updates from them.
A project that does not update information regularly will cause confusion and lack of confidence in the investment environment. People will not know where the project is going.

I do not think that updates depend on investor investments. Did not you think that the developer can be just busy with improvement of the platform?
Well updates and plans are depends in the activeness and capabilitilies of the team developers but the investors and supporters are the blood that will keeo the project alive. Investors will feed funds that will used for project development and progress  the supporters are the boosting system to maintain the activeness and lively each activities of the project.
I just hope the community here gets updated on whats going on with tokensales and how the roadmaps are planned to get kickstarted I really hope one of the devs just stepin here and just give some good news

I think communication is very important on every project and its very critical that the team should never take it for granted because it might fuel certain anxieties to the community.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:09:11 AM

They have a growing community obviously but seems admin is busy woth something. The supporters also need to hear some fresh updates from them.
A project that does not update information regularly will cause confusion and lack of confidence in the investment environment. People will not know where the project is going.

I do not think that updates depend on investor investments. Did not you think that the developer can be just busy with improvement of the platform?

There is a lot of ways which we can track their progress which you can find it in their site. Well, updates is definitely the job of the dev because they are the only in charge of the platform especially the progress.
They should also post about the updates in this thread then. Also it doesnt need to be their job if they're professional enough to hire a proper manager for it
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:16:23 AM

I think that the interaction between the community and the team is low currently. There are few queries left answered.

Everyone has been complaining about the lack of participation from their side and not a single person has come up from their side, go figure I guess
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:30:22 AM

Can you give a concrete example of work of the platform? With what coins will it work and cooperate? The structure does not seem usual.

As I know they are currently dealing and talking with different couriers, For now the team are focus from achieving hardcap I guess?

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 09:42:11 AM

Can you give a concrete example of work of the platform? With what coins will it work and cooperate? The structure does not seem usual.

For now, we cannot expect continues changes and updates, It is still far for the team to be able to achieve the Hard Cap. They need more promotional techniques especially on youtube, google etc.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:53:33 AM

I think that the interaction between the community and the team is low currently. There are few queries left answered.

Everyone has been complaining about the lack of participation from their side and not a single person has come up from their side, go figure I guess

Yeah, all are talking only. If they are complaining why contact the team directly, As I know they have official page for their bounty?

ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:52:22 AM

For now, we cannot expect continues changes and updates, It is still far for the team to be able to achieve the Hard Cap. They need more promotional techniques especially on youtube, google etc.

You are right, an active communications, serious dedications and the willingness to add more activities and promotions specially marketing and advertising, I think the team is lack of this.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:06:19 PM

Well if this is true then this is not good for the project, the team need to be more active to entertain and answers all queries, if they are too busy then maybe assigning a community manager will help them.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
connecoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:11:25 PM

As I know they are currently dealing and talking with different couriers, For now the team are focus from achieving hardcap I guess?

Not just for aiming the hard cap but they also working hard to make the platform better. They know that it's a long way to processed it and it will takes a lot time and effort before they can come up a good kind. We just hope that they can be able to succeed on it.
u_chiha

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:16:55 PM

so far, how much funding has been collected? on their website there is only a description of "Softcap Reached" and in my opinion this is the longest Crowdsale I've ever encountered, from 01.04.2018 - 31.12.2018
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:28:35 PM

so far, how much funding has been collected? on their website there is only a description of "Softcap Reached" and in my opinion this is the longest Crowdsale I've ever encountered, from 01.04.2018 - 31.12.2018
Well, even they have long time or not, we must follow the roadmap and plan which the team provide us, no reason for change it.
Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:44:53 PM

Not just for aiming the hard cap but they also working hard to make the platform better. They know that it's a long way to processed it and it will takes a lot time and effort before they can come up a good kind. We just hope that they can be able to succeed on it.

If they want to be succeed and to reach the hard cap then they must have the key to success and I think that is having a unique strategic innovations. And together also with determination and hard working team.
JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:52:22 PM

Maybe, the team still have busy right? As i know so far, have some project have hibernate time when ICO softcap reached.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:42:10 PM

If they want to be succeed and to reach the hard cap then they must have the key to success and I think that is having a unique strategic innovations. And together also with determination and hard working team.

They definitely are doing their jobs because competition in the market is getting more hard. With so many projects, it's not so easy to attract the investors and this is why they do a lot of work.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:10:29 PM

Maybe, the team still have busy right? As i know so far, have some project have hibernate time when ICO softcap reached.
Well, its not yhe proper term hibernate. I think they are juat preparing things for the project and some are catering other concerns like the updates and some marketing strategies. There are times that they are seriously assisting the project if it is well set for the next process or steps.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 04:12:07 PM

They definitely are doing their jobs because competition in the market is getting more hard. With so many projects, it's not so easy to attract the investors and this is why they do a lot of work.
Well since from the very beginning the competition in the market was hard and thought. That is why they need to look and think perfect strategies to attract the minds and attention of the project investors.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:56:06 PM

Well since from the very beginning the competition in the market was hard and thought. That is why they need to look and think perfect strategies to attract the minds and attention of the project investors.
Any project will require a lot of attention and work. So I think that you should not be surprised that projects take up almost all working and free time. This is not an ordinary office job.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:27:00 PM

It's much more better if the team could sometimes give answer to our concerns. It's been a long time since they have been actively answering queries and I think this time they really need to be also be involved.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:32:54 PM

Such projects are very quickly forgotten. And I think that it is worth paying attention to it. if the project is rarely updated, it may not be so actively engaged.
wpc143

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:40:28 PM

It's much more better if the team could sometimes give answer to our concerns. It's been a long time since they have been actively answering queries and I think this time they really need to be also be involved.
I agree. They need to communicate sometimes on this thread so that there will no confusion and doubtful between the members and the dev team. If this will continue, it can affect the reputations of the project and will results in negative feedback.
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: