Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 02:57:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN][ICO] BITFENCE - REMOVE HACKERS FROM YOUR NETWORK  (Read 29998 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 10:26:50 AM

From my understanding the process for miners to earn HNY token involves being able to capture hackers trying to hack Bitfence network and then share this threat with Bitfence, once Bitfence validates the threat with Bitfence risk scoring mechanism you get rewarded. The whole process looks like fun i'll be sure to partake in this.

I generally do not mine nor am I comfortable with it though but owing the way the mining operation of Bitfence has been structured and with the fact that energy consumption will be minimal, this is where I do love to start mining

Yea, mining does sound scary to me but from the comments going on here, is clear that bitfence have simplified the process and eradicate any need for sophisticated equipment or machinery, so is a welcome development and i'm pretty sure a lot of individuals will like to identify with this project, simplicity matters a lot in a project

it will be as easy as the ABC. Buy Stingminer, plug in, let's start with the mining :-)
I'm definitely going to get a Stingminer to hunt hackers with it:-) The more of us join in, the harder hackers lifes will be in the future

Hackers would have it really bad with Bitfence StingMiners in circulation, it will reduce their activity to a very minimal rate if not completely eliminate them, i'm particularly looking forward to this type of project coming up in the cyber space, literally everywhere if needs be

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:35:24 AM

From my understanding the process for miners to earn HNY token involves being able to capture hackers trying to hack Bitfence network and then share this threat with Bitfence, once Bitfence validates the threat with Bitfence risk scoring mechanism you get rewarded. The whole process looks like fun i'll be sure to partake in this.

I generally do not mine nor am I comfortable with it though but owing the way the mining operation of Bitfence has been structured and with the fact that energy consumption will be minimal, this is where I do love to start mining

Yea, mining does sound scary to me but from the comments going on here, is clear that bitfence have simplified the process and eradicate any need for sophisticated equipment or machinery, so is a welcome development and i'm pretty sure a lot of individuals will like to identify with this project, simplicity matters a lot in a project

it will be as easy as the ABC. Buy Stingminer, plug in, let's start with the mining :-)
I'm definitely going to get a Stingminer to hunt hackers with it:-) The more of us join in, the harder hackers lifes will be in the future

Thats the beauty of this project, the more miners the safer the internet will be, also - everyone benefits from running the miner

Yea. So the goal is to get as many people as possible in to the platform to mine. Once that is done, we can all be sure to sleep at night with both eyes closed and no fear of hacks.

Not only that, but the longer you are mining the more tokens you are getting rewarded.

My only question is that; when you get rewarded for these tokens? Does this cause the supply to go down resulting in a higher token price??

along with that question; you can have multiple miners; for example the same person running servers of stingminer which might lead to superiority in the network. how is that addressed?

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:28:07 PM

Thats the beauty of this project, the more miners the safer the internet will be, also - everyone benefits from running the miner

Yea. So the goal is to get as many people as possible in to the platform to mine. Once that is done, we can all be sure to sleep at night with both eyes closed and no fear of hacks.

Not only that, but the longer you are mining the more tokens you are getting rewarded.

My only question is that; when you get rewarded for these tokens? Does this cause the supply to go down resulting in a higher token price??

along with that question; you can have multiple miners; for example the same person running servers of stingminer which might lead to superiority in the network. how is that addressed?

Also; if we had for example 100,000 users running sting miner - Bitfence can't continuously pay out tokens, in 5 years time for example, you will run out of tokens right??
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:07:57 PM

Also; if we had for example 100,000 users running sting miner - Bitfence can't continuously pay out tokens, in 5 years time for example, you will run out of tokens right??
Maybe there will be a daily limit for the amount of NHY Tokens you mine, i think these are very good questions and they should be asked to the team directly in the Telegram.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:23:22 PM

This is a nice and wonderful project. It's a cutting edge idea and a great investment!

It's a great project with some innovative ideas, I haven't seen many IT Security projects like BitFence which is why I think the project could grow massively.

Check out this ICO review here to learn more about the project
https://icobench.com/ico/bitfence/ratings

Yeap, Bitfence is deserve for this rating. Everywhere is 5.0 but why profile rating 4.3 only? That bitfence have to do something for 100% good rating.

Even as it stands now, they are still having a good rate when compared to some other projects. Even though 100% is better but this is still good.
Something can never be 100% usually it would be a scam then but Bitfence has honest experts rating and it is still very high.

You are right. Nothing have 100% efficiency. That alone might turn of some people and make them skeptical about the project. It still all good though. Still have a positive side of it.

The whole point is about starting and is a sure thing that as they begin, they will be learning through trials and errors till the whole system becomes one perfect machinery that will deliver a good service system to the community of which they will appreciate, so they may not hit it 100% the first time but as they progress, they will achieve their target, now the whole point is not about the rating site but on a general perspective
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 01:32:24 PM

This is a nice and wonderful project. It's a cutting edge idea and a great investment!

It's a great project with some innovative ideas, I haven't seen many IT Security projects like BitFence which is why I think the project could grow massively.

Yeap, Bitfence is deserve for this rating. Everywhere is 5.0 but why profile rating 4.3 only? That bitfence have to do something for 100% good rating.

Even as it stands now, they are still having a good rate when compared to some other projects. Even though 100% is better but this is still good.
Something can never be 100% usually it would be a scam then but Bitfence has honest experts rating and it is still very high.

You are right. Nothing have 100% efficiency. That alone might turn of some people and make them skeptical about the project. It still all good though. Still have a positive side of it.

The whole point is about starting and is a sure thing that as they begin, they will be learning through trials and errors till the whole system becomes one perfect machinery that will deliver a good service system to the community of which they will appreciate, so they may not hit it 100% the first time but as they progress, they will achieve their target, now the whole point is not about the rating site but on a general perspective

BitFence got 4.5 rating out of 5, which is very good. Anything above 4 is good. BitFence team has done lot of hard work and people noticing the same.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 02:00:31 PM

Seems to be sale is going good. But just want to know that next stage will start after they reaching their 2000 ETH? If they will not reach their 2000 ETH goal then what next step will be taken?
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 02:08:06 PM

BitFence got 4.5 rating out of 5, which is very good. Anything above 4 is good. BitFence team has done lot of hard work and people noticing the same.
4+ rating out of 5 is always good. Bitfence team is really working too hard to make success their project. And I know that they will be reach their targets.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:19:08 PM

Seems to be sale is going good. But just want to know that next stage will start after they reaching their 2000 ETH? If they will not reach their 2000 ETH goal then what next step will be taken?

It will probably continue or it will be extended depending on what the team wants. I think that they will just continue, because they have to move on, and hit the softcap.

phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 02:52:56 PM

It will probably continue or it will be extended depending on what the team wants. I think that they will just continue, because they have to move on, and hit the softcap.

Agreed the projects got solid momentum lately and has been getting some solid reviews and buzz so I’m hoping that they will reach their caps to pull forward and be able to bring ththe concept to market fully
Ace44

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:15:07 PM

Yea, like i stated, my statement was more of like a general statement and not directed towards arguing about the rating thing, yea i do agree with you on the rating statistics, no doubt bitfence have done their homework pretty well and that's why i'm here but at the end of the day, the investor needs to do one final research and decide, rating sites can be helpful but a personal digging to be sure is better
bittraffic

Activity: 2968
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:22:09 PM

Base on what I've read, it looks like its getting hyped already. But to be fair its really a good concept here. How much HoneyNet do we need to run nodes?

It only need to hit the softcap for the project to move forward. If I am an investor, I'd be sending my ETH before 4% bonus again will be deducted.
When they say they'd be releasing hardware solutions, what sorts of product are these?

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:23:03 PM

Agreed the projects got solid momentum lately and has been getting some solid reviews and buzz so I’m hoping that they will reach their caps to pull forward and be able to bring ththe concept to market fully

Once they hit 2000 ETH, I believe that Stage 2 of the ICO starts, I saw it mentioned in their Telegram channel.
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:06:18 PM

Base on what I've read, it looks like its getting hyped already. But to be fair its really a good concept here. How much HoneyNet do we need to run nodes?

It only need to hit the softcap for the project to move forward. If I am an investor, I'd be sending my ETH before 4% bonus again will be deducted.
When they say they'd be releasing hardware solutions, what sorts of product are these?

The hardware solution is the Stingminer, a raspberryPi, everything preset, you just have to plug it in.
This is the honey pot that hackers want to attract. If someone falls into the trap and attacks the Stingminer, he is immediately recognized as a hacker and automatically reported to the Bitfence network. Once recognized, he can no longer do any damage
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:09:38 PM

The hardware solution is the Stingminer, a raspberryPi, everything preset, you just have to plug it in.
This is the honey pot that hackers want to attract. If someone falls into the trap and attacks the Stingminer, he is immediately recognized as a hacker and automatically reported to the Bitfence network. Once recognized, he can no longer do any damage

You get paid for uptime as well as hacker 'fingerprints' as well, so should pay to have such a liteweight device
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:32:27 PM

Once they hit 2000 ETH, I believe that Stage 2 of the ICO starts, I saw it mentioned in their Telegram channel.

Oh oke so the stage will get extended now for 100%. Well after Stage 1 they will get their softcap. So no complaining from me !

Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:41:23 PM

Hackers would have it really bad with Bitfence StingMiners in circulation, it will reduce their activity to a very minimal rate if not completely eliminate them, i'm particularly looking forward to this type of project coming up in the cyber space, literally everywhere if needs be

This will be a thorn in their flesh. With this, they should be ready to be sent on an exile. They soon will be out of business once this project is up an running
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:07:46 AM

You get paid for uptime as well as hacker 'fingerprints' as well, so should pay to have such a liteweight device

There is another revenue stream for bitfence and is the hardware part where you get to buy various hardware pre configured with the stingminer; the  ones that would make the better use would be enterprises.

Ace44

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:13:41 AM

Thanks for the succinct explanation on that and looking at the above explanation, it tells us that the hardware will be another source of revenue generation for the bitfence project, the softcap is just all they require to stay on the game, hopefully we'll see that happen soon with the partnership and positive ratings coming in
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:33:35 AM

Oh oke so the stage will get extended now for 100%. Well after Stage 1 they will get their softcap. So no complaining from me !

Exactly, so good to see a project with a relatively low soft cap so the project will go ahead regardless of hardcap!

Nice to see, I have high hopes in  BitFence
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: