Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:53:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN][ICO] BITFENCE - REMOVE HACKERS FROM YOUR NETWORK  (Read 29993 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:59:09 AM

Building a fingerprint of the hacker is a wise move as it moves them away from traditional blocking and more towards something actually useful in preventing future attacks I’m gonna be interested to see how the full fingerprint is built

That's probably the most innovative part of this project, i don't actually know how the technical part of the fingerprint works but one thing is for sure, you can't fake a fingerprint and even if you do, it will take a whole lot of effort than just changing an IP and all that, so it is a right step in the right direction and to me, this is the first of its kind

This is the beauty of it, regardless of IP address or where you are in the world.

BitFence should be able to identify the same type of attack due to the unique fingerprint allowing a secure efficient system
That's why is so difficult to implement any effective security system. I f Bitfence solves this problem that would be a huge step in network security.

Every day attackers find different way to hacking system. BitFence need to keep updating their products on regular basis. It will be interesting to see if hackers can hack BitFence device or not.

Hackers wont be targetting the BitFence device, it is used as a "honeypot" which will essentially draw the hackers into the device making it vulnerable so Bitfence device can inspect the type of attack and assign it to a unique ID (Fingerprint) which therefore can be used in the future down the line.

The fingerprint will be used to identify similar attacks when a hacker tries to use the same fingerprint on a network. And  preventing the attack from happening.

Hackers are very intelligent, what stops them from finding a way to protect themselves against Bitfence's software? I feel like hackers will keep on evolving and they will always be ahead of the curve.
But bitfence can know how the hackers do it and so they can prevent it the next time it happens i think it is amazing also with this information they can look a head too.

Yeah that I guess Bitfence can develop new technology and keep improving their software to make sure they catch hackers as efficiently as possible.

just like your antivirus solution has definition updates, I assume that Bitfence will as well (That's essentially what the sting miner will be doing, gathering fingerprints (Definitions) of confirmed hackers

Of course, further development is urgently needed. You always have to be one step ahead of the hackers. Once you can only react instead of acting it will be hard
Will there be updates for the Stingminer or do you have to buy a new one every time they update it?

I'm sure you do not have to buy new stingminers all the time, but they will send out regular updates.
Nobody would join in if you always had to buy a new device

There will be firmware updates you will have to apply essentially, which will probably be auto enrolled out to save hassle for the end users.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:01:15 AM

It’s gonna be a continuous development or standard security companies just like bitfence they will have to also develop and evolve to keep up and not just keep up but attempt to stay a step ahead to keep their customers and users safe and secure

Yea. They are going to have to keep developing and working on it. These hackers never rest, they can be very determined when they want to archive something. Thus when they realize bitfence defence system, they will definitely seek ways to bypass
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:49:14 AM

It’s gonna be a continuous development or standard security companies just like bitfence they will have to also develop and evolve to keep up and not just keep up but attempt to stay a step ahead to keep their customers and users safe and secure

Yea. They are going to have to keep developing and working on it. These hackers never rest, they can be very determined when they want to archive something. Thus when they realize bitfence defence system, they will definitely seek ways to bypass

Yeah, there is no two ways about it, they will have to keep updating their software and firmware, I mean I thought people would have understood that, it's just like your anti-virus has to download definitions.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 10:25:35 AM

People seem to forget that hackers aren’t exactly easy to catch just because an ip is a source of an attack doesn’t mean that’s the attacker it could just be an insecure network being used to relay an attackers actions that’s why most smalltime hacks don’t get prosecuted it’s better to stop it be trying to rigure out the true source

Yeah true, it's a fact being stated cause even if they are caught they could as well destroy the source and deny the act, I wish a secret camera capture can be put in place aside tracking of IP

And how would you do a secret camera capture ? I mean everyone want that, but that is even more difficult than tracking a IP. You have nowadays a lot of tools to get a IP from someone you want.

I guess so but you never can tell what the next man can come up with cos in this current tech driven age, anything can happen still tracking IP ain't a bad idea too

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:56:04 AM

Yeah, there is no two ways about it, they will have to keep updating their software and firmware, I mean I thought people would have understood that, it's just like your anti-virus has to download definitions.

Exactly. Just developing product with not help. They have to keep upgrading it with new safety features. Hacker will be able to hack BitFence device within few months if no update received.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 11:20:29 AM

Exactly. Just developing product with not help. They have to keep upgrading it with new safety features. Hacker will be able to hack BitFence device within few months if no update received.

In today's world, where hackers are very smart. They  are usingatest technologies, device for hacking. I have never seen any security product without continuous improvement/update and I think BitFence will also need to do the same.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:23:38 PM

I this as more adoption takes place this becomes strong. It is highly dependent on the number of miners in the networks without them the defense is basically weak. the more nodes the better the protection.

ILUzbek

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:13:48 PM

guys, what about updates and news? manager on the connection? Unfortunately, I did not see the answer to my previous question (

✘  EXCOLONY   |▌  YOUR PLEASURE IS OUR INNOVATION
|███    White Paper   [   JOIN our ICO   ]   ANN Thread    ██|
Twitter   |   Facebook   |   Telegram   |   Medium   |   Github   |   Reddit
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:19:46 PM

I this as more adoption takes place this becomes strong. It is highly dependent on the number of miners in the networks without them the defense is basically weak. the more nodes the better the protection.

Yes, to make this as effective solution, we need lots of BitFence nodes in network. I really want to see some live demo of the product.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:21:44 PM

bitfence are asking for special attention from hackers, i hope they are ready for it.
projects like REMME for instance have asked partners like hacken to pentest their own website and find security holes before they started their ICO. this proved to be a good decision and they even reached the hardcap. i suggest that bitfence should ask independent companies or even the whitehat hackers community (like hacken.io) to do some test attacks just to be sure their system works and survives any hacking attempts.

You have a pretty solid point on that, hackers are skilled individuals, even though they have done more harm than good but checkmating them is of necessity and it won't be an easy ride, this project is like an open challenge to them and they will do what is needed to break the security of bitfence, then brag about it, that's why the project team should be on alert and proactive
gee777

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 01:55:46 PM

guys, what about updates and news? manager on the connection? Unfortunately, I did not see the answer to my previous question (

Sorry about that mate.. If you need answers quickly and from a team member you can go to the telegram group and ask your question there.. You will surely get your reply. I believe the link is at the front page of this thread.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:12:01 PM

Yes, to make this as effective solution, we need lots of BitFence nodes in network. I really want to see some live demo of the product.

Im sure they will get enough nodes to have a stable network, I can't wait till they release it. I will be getting one straight away with the opperunity to earn from day one
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 05:30:23 PM

Sorry about that mate.. If you need answers quickly and from a team member you can go to the telegram group and ask your question there.. You will surely get your reply. I believe the link is at the front page of this thread.

Teams very responsive when it comes to telegram I normally get a response almost immediately they are very responsive it surprised me the first time lol. But ya that’s normally how I get answers when I get lost on things
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 07:27:05 PM

And this ain't cool in fact so disastrous, I can't even imagine it happening, hacking a security system? You've got a point about constantly updating to fix bugs and vulnerabilities

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:39:16 PM

Im sure they will get enough nodes to have a stable network, I can't wait till they release it. I will be getting one straight away with the opperunity to earn from day one

I am quite of your opinion, I will also be there from the beginning. We will be able to make good profits here, I do not want to miss a day
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:55:40 PM

Teams very responsive when it comes to telegram I normally get a response almost immediately they are very responsive it surprised me the first time lol. But ya that’s normally how I get answers when I get lost on things

Telegram is always the best place if you have questions that are urgent or you just want to ask them, and also have a answer back. One thing why Telegram does have a faster response time is that it is available on phone.

Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:58:21 PM

They have to be steps ahead of the whole tech world in other to keep this project's value intact. I will even suggest they employ some hackers to intentionally test the network continously to be sure it is not penetrable in any way.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:26:41 PM

They have to be steps ahead of the whole tech world in other to keep this project's value intact. I will even suggest they employ some hackers to intentionally test the network continously to be sure it is not penetrable in any way.

Im pretty sure they are already doing that.  The stingminer is currently running on a testnet and to my understanding they are testing it on various platforms and OS systems.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:45:36 PM

I have a tip for Bitfence. They should translate their whitepaper to more languages in order to get more users, and potential investors. The whitepaper is currently available in 6 languages.

gee777

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 05:26:58 AM

I have a tip for Bitfence. They should translate their whitepaper to more languages in order to get more users, and potential investors. The whitepaper is currently available in 6 languages.

I agree with this idea if they can add four more languages to make it 10 and later add more that should be okay. More potential investors will get to know about bitfence and invest.
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: