Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:51:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN][ICO] BITFENCE - REMOVE HACKERS FROM YOUR NETWORK  (Read 29993 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:52:07 AM

It’s gonna be a continuous development or standard security companies just like bitfence they will have to also develop and evolve to keep up and not just keep up but attempt to stay a step ahead to keep their customers and users safe and secure

Yea. They are going to have to keep developing and working on it. These hackers never rest, they can be very determined when they want to archive something. Thus when they realize bitfence defence system, they will definitely seek ways to bypass

Yeah, there is no two ways about it, they will have to keep updating their software and firmware, I mean I thought people would have understood that, it's just like your anti-virus has to download definitions.

Exactly. Just developing product with not help. They have to keep upgrading it with new safety features. Hacker will be able to hack BitFence device within few months if no update received.

And this ain't cool in fact so disastrous, I can't even imagine it happening, hacking a security system? You've got a point about constantly updating to fix bugs and vulnerabilities

Bitfence is like a security measure or brand that tends to tackle hacking, so for them to actually be of relevance, they have to be constantly implementing new ideas into the system or else, they will suffer considerably in the hands of hackers, which of course is not good for the brand but i believe it won't be the case, as the team is capable of tackling what lies ahead

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:42:26 AM

It’s gonna be a continuous development or standard security companies just like bitfence they will have to also develop and evolve to keep up and not just keep up but attempt to stay a step ahead to keep their customers and users safe and secure

Yea. They are going to have to keep developing and working on it. These hackers never rest, they can be very determined when they want to archive something. Thus when they realize bitfence defence system, they will definitely seek ways to bypass

Yeah, there is no two ways about it, they will have to keep updating their software and firmware, I mean I thought people would have understood that, it's just like your anti-virus has to download definitions.

They have to be steps ahead of the whole tech world in other to keep this project's value intact. I will even suggest they employ some hackers to intentionally test the network continously to be sure it is not penetrable in any way.

Im pretty sure they are already doing that.  The stingminer is currently running on a testnet and to my understanding they are testing it on various platforms and OS systems.

That's cool I hear then. If that be the case. The hype around the project is really too much for it to fail its users in any way when released into the public market.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:06:53 AM

I have a tip for Bitfence. They should translate their whitepaper to more languages in order to get more users, and potential investors. The whitepaper is currently available in 6 languages.

I agree with this idea if they can add four more languages to make it 10 and later add more that should be okay. More potential investors will get to know about bitfence and invest.

This could do well yes, I would like to add that AMAs are better hosted regularly for the community to address vague points. It would also reflect the availability of the team.

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:14:35 AM

I have a tip for Bitfence. They should translate their whitepaper to more languages in order to get more users, and potential investors. The whitepaper is currently available in 6 languages.

I agree with this idea if they can add four more languages to make it 10 and later add more that should be okay. More potential investors will get to know about bitfence and invest.

This could do well yes, I would like to add that AMAs are better hosted regularly for the community to address vague points. It would also reflect the availability of the team.

Would be great to see AMA discussion and show the transparency of the team
Afteryou56

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:00:37 AM

For participants we are working with professional KYC vendor that has adaptive to the country/region requerements, so no posting documents where it is prohibited/etc
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:03:00 AM

Translating whitepaper in different languages is nice idea. This will help BitFence to reach out to people in different parts of the world.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 12:08:20 PM

They have to be steps ahead of the whole tech world in other to keep this project's value intact. I will even suggest they employ some hackers to intentionally test the network continously to be sure it is not penetrable in any way.

Blockchain wallet did something like this for their own software i think and i learnt not even the best hackers in the world could penetrate which makes the faith surrounding Blockchain wallet is so huge, Bitfence could use this as well

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
gee777

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 12:40:15 PM

Blockchain wallet did something like this for their own software i think and i learnt not even the best hackers in the world could penetrate which makes the faith surrounding Blockchain wallet is so huge, Bitfence could use this as well

I believe they have already and if they don't they should hire some because what use is it if they are providing security and don't test it out using experience hacker's before releasing it. 
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:44:39 PM

Translating whitepaper in different languages is nice idea. This will help BitFence to reach out to people in different parts of the world.
Yeah some investors find it very hard to understand English and an extra whitepaper in their language is always a good thing to have.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:18:54 PM

I believe they have already and if they don't they should hire some because what use is it if they are providing security and don't test it out using experience hacker's before releasing it. 

The system has to be developed by security experts otherwise it would be a useless system. It seems they have the necessary know-how given the team experience they have put in the website.

ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 01:32:00 PM

I don't know that how many people are observed. Might some are aware about that. But I saw in their telegram pinned post.
BitFence Referral Contest is live and dont worry, it counts from day 1!
BitFence referral contest has 2 prizes!
• 1: is numbers of referred people over 100 HNY tokens!
• 2: is contribution in total. Top 10 in each scheme wins, and gets their referrals tripped.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:24:54 PM

It's a nice idea. But they should try and focus on major languages or if possible do a short survey to know where most of their visitors are from and there after translate there WP to those languages if not done already.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:03:46 PM

I don't know that how many people are observed. Might some are aware about that. But I saw in their telegram pinned post.
• 2: is contribution in total. Top 10 in each scheme wins, and gets their referrals tripped.

Don't you think 100 HNY token are not enough. I think referral bonus should be much higher. Higher bonus will encourage people to refer more people.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:08:20 PM

Don't you think 100 HNY token are not enough. I think referral bonus should be much higher. Higher bonus will encourage people to refer more people.

You're reading it wrong, it's not 100 HNY token reward, it's saying for everyone person you refer who buys OVER 100 HNY tokens. Imagine someone investing 10 ETH and you only got 100 HNY lol
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 03:10:26 PM

You're reading it wrong, it's not 100 HNY token reward, it's saying for everyone person you refer who buys OVER 100 HNY tokens. Imagine someone investing 10 ETH and you only got 100 HNY lol

I honestly don’t see the issue either way giving only small reward would still be a reward and would also reduce the inflation attached to giving away tokens people love free tokens but then hate when eventually those same free tokens they were happy to get cause a dip in the market come listing time
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:13:42 PM

It's a nice idea. But they should try and focus on major languages or if possible do a short survey to know where most of their visitors are from and there after translate there WP to those languages if not done already.

Thats a good idea Owillz, but if you want the maximum of potential investors you should then at least add more languages than six. So i fully agree with this survey.

Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 03:47:13 PM

But how much tokens I will get if a person invest 1 ETH and used my reference? Will I get some percentage or fixed number of token per ETH?
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 04:20:29 PM

Darkoth89, I also seen that they said 100 HNY tokens. I don't know it is correct or wrong. But confusion here, what they want to say "numbers of referred people over 100 HNY tokens". Till what date this it's going on.
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 05:17:50 PM

referrals are brilliant marketing approach although there haven't been much add to the Bitfence team but i think this new bounty inspires the recent add in the group, peeps could take advantage of this and earn some HNY Cool  Cool

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 05:22:49 PM

referrals are brilliant marketing approach although there haven't been much add to the Bitfence team but i think this new bounty inspires the recent add in the group, peeps could take advantage of this and earn some HNY Cool  Cool

Referrals are one of the best ways to spread  important info like the project but at the same time it has to be balanced to not be abused and to also not devalue things by causing inflation of the platform so it’s a balancing act the team has to perform
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: