Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:55:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN][ICO] BITFENCE - REMOVE HACKERS FROM YOUR NETWORK  (Read 29993 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:43:49 PM

I have a tip for Bitfence. They should translate their whitepaper to more languages in order to get more users, and potential investors. The whitepaper is currently available in 6 languages.

I agree with this idea if they can add four more languages to make it 10 and later add more that should be okay. More potential investors will get to know about bitfence and invest.

This could do well yes, I would like to add that AMAs are better hosted regularly for the community to address vague points. It would also reflect the availability of the team.

Nice idea, i have seen projects implement this and i must confess, it does go a long way in boosting the community, so it will be a good thing to see bitfence implement this strategy, to give the community a sense of belonging, like i usually stress on the need for projects to constantly maintain a good medium of communication between them and the community
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:27:33 PM

I don't know that how many people are observed. Might some are aware about that. But I saw in their telegram pinned post.
BitFence Referral Contest is live and dont worry, it counts from day 1!
BitFence referral contest has 2 prizes!
• 1: is numbers of referred people over 100 HNY tokens!
• 2: is contribution in total. Top 10 in each scheme wins, and gets their referrals tripped.

referrals are brilliant marketing approach although there haven't been much add to the Bitfence team but i think this new bounty inspires the recent add in the group, peeps could take advantage of this and earn some HNY Cool  Cool

Referrals are one of the best ways to spread  important info like the project but at the same time it has to be balanced to not be abused and to also not devalue things by causing inflation of the platform so it’s a balancing act the team has to perform

It is a cheap way to grow the community and I hope BitFence gets the recongition it deserves in todays world. With the forever increasing of sophisticated attacks. BitFence will transform the internet in a positive way
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:39:17 PM

I don't know that how many people are observed. Might some are aware about that. But I saw in their telegram pinned post.
• 2: is contribution in total. Top 10 in each scheme wins, and gets their referrals tripped.

referrals are brilliant marketing approach although there haven't been much add to the Bitfence team but i think this new bounty inspires the recent add in the group, peeps could take advantage of this and earn some HNY Cool  Cool

Referrals are one of the best ways to spread  important info like the project but at the same time it has to be balanced to not be abused and to also not devalue things by causing inflation of the platform so it’s a balancing act the team has to perform

It is a cheap way to grow the community and I hope BitFence gets the recongition it deserves in todays world. With the forever increasing of sophisticated attacks. BitFence will transform the internet in a positive way

I did not see the message about the referrals at all. I will immediately set to work and recruit my friends :-)
yes, you are right, it is really one of the cheapest solutions to find new investors
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:56:49 PM

The idea is very good, but I think very hard to realise. Hackers always find a way in. But lets be positive and see how the project evolves.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:23:53 PM

referrals are brilliant marketing approach although there haven't been much add to the Bitfence team but i think this new bounty inspires the recent add in the group, peeps could take advantage of this and earn some HNY Cool  Cool

Referrals are one of the best ways to spread  important info like the project but at the same time it has to be balanced to not be abused and to also not devalue things by causing inflation of the platform so it’s a balancing act the team has to perform

yeah, it's a pretty well known marketing method, it's why literally every shop or online business offers them haha. 
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 09:43:38 PM

The idea is very good, but I think very hard to realise. Hackers always find a way in. But lets be positive and see how the project evolves.

They don’t always find a way in but they really are a persistent group of people hopefully through something like bitfence the collaborative effort from everyone working together can perhaps keep the network a step ahead. Once it’s running
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:46:37 PM

They don’t always find a way in but they really are a persistent group of people hopefully through something like bitfence the collaborative effort from everyone working together can perhaps keep the network a step ahead. Once it’s running

The hackers couldn't even hack Bitcoin, and they still can't. Not everything is 100% safe, but you can make it very difficult for them to break in. Bitfence miners will catch hackers.

faulerwilli

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:00:06 PM

Of course it's hard, but bitfence has already thought it through. I think the plan with the honey pots is awesome and I'm pretty sure it will work
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:44:11 PM

That is exactly the idea as you say the hackers will find a way in Bitfence would know how and could prevent it from happening again.
cointrader78

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:28:19 AM

The ico is paused right now for KYC implementation, more than 50% of the sale goal was raised at this point, we will have more announcements in the coming days 😊
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 03:47:53 AM

The ico is paused right now for KYC implementation, more than 50% of the sale goal was raised at this point, we will have more announcements in the coming days 😊
Might be upcoming announcement could surprise to users. Before paused was seen more than 1117 ETH they raised in their stage 1. I am sure once ICO processes done we will see something interesting growth here.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 04:29:05 AM

Might be upcoming announcement could surprise to users. Before paused was seen more than 1117 ETH they raised in their stage 1. I am sure once ICO processes done we will see something interesting growth here.

I hope so too but my fear is this.. Don't investors loose interest in a project if it got disrupted because of an issue don't get me wrong i know kyc process is important but if i wanted to invest in a project and i hear it got paused to resume on another day. I will loose interest or just forget about it.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:30:14 AM

I have a tip for Bitfence. They should translate their whitepaper to more languages in order to get more users, and potential investors. The whitepaper is currently available in 6 languages.

I agree with this idea if they can add four more languages to make it 10 and later add more that should be okay. More potential investors will get to know about bitfence and invest.

This could do well yes, I would like to add that AMAs are better hosted regularly for the community to address vague points. It would also reflect the availability of the team.

Nice idea, i have seen projects implement this and i must confess, it does go a long way in boosting the community, so it will be a good thing to see bitfence implement this strategy, to give the community a sense of belonging, like i usually stress on the need for projects to constantly maintain a good medium of communication between them and the community

Agreed especially when it comes to really understanding to technicalities or business decisions; sometime you would want to see how the founders would react and answer the questions. It gives indicates on how capable they are.

Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:15:17 AM

Yea. Hackers can be very determined when they want to. But a team who decide to take the up a battle against hackers aught to know what they are signing up against and prepare an impenetrable plan
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:38:22 AM

Is a fact that they will get a lot of recognition and accolades if they eventually succeed because the problems that arise from been hacked is immeasurable and projects, brands, firms, individuals etc will all be happy to have bitfence as part of their protective measures against cyber attacks and we all know what that means for the bitfence team 
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:42:19 AM

Yea. Hackers can be very determined when they want to. But a team who decide to take the up a battle against hackers aught to know what they are signing up against and prepare an impenetrable plan

This is the beauty of the BitFence project, as time goes on - BitFence network will be more aware of the sophisticated attacks going round and the more nodes on the network, the faster and more secure it will be.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:27:35 AM

This is the beauty of the BitFence project, as time goes on - BitFence network will be more aware of the sophisticated attacks going round and the more nodes on the network, the faster and more secure it will be.

Just seen that they have a booth at the NYC Blockchain event as well, they have a working version of the stingminer with them that people can see in action also.
faulerwilli

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:39:21 AM

Just seen that they have a booth at the NYC Blockchain event as well, they have a working version of the stingminer with them that people can see in action also.

that's cool. too bad I can not be there. I would have liked to see the stingminer in action. But it will not be long before you can buy it. I have to be patient:-)
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:55:35 AM

It's a competitive world and no one will give up easily. It's a continuous war between hackers and security devices. Both need to find new way of attack and defence. Smiley
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:09:15 AM

It's a competitive world and no one will give up easily. It's a continuous war between hackers and security devices. Both need to find new way of attack and defence. Smiley

I think what would be different with bitfence is that the collaborative aspect of protection. Since there would be many entities around the world you will get to have different hacker flavors from various regions.

Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: