Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:12:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🛒[ANN] Vanig.io The Future of Shopping - Integrated E-Commerce & Supply Chain  (Read 17020 times)
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:24:12 AM

I was taking a scroll on Vanig website and came across  some of the problems Vanig plans to solve;

Supply Chain and E-commerce space.

Lack of transparency and full visibility in the Supply Chain

Too many intermediaries and manual paper work

Static or non-existent inventory management

Inefficient tracking of products

High selling fees on E-commerce platforms for sellers

Lack of provenance information for products for buyers

By providing a solution to this problems Vanig takes the E-commerce industry to a new height.

Inefficient tracking of products is one area that i will love to see it fixed, i've had some bad experiences from merchants, most of the merchants divert deliveries to other locations to make fast quick bucks from illegitimate deliveries but with the tracking in check, that will be eradicated

Indeed, it seems that many people have bad experiences with merchants. That is why I believe that the Vanig project will be successful.

I will suggest they do a research on other e-commerce websites to find out what they are doing wrong so as not to repeat same mistakes and secondly create a survey for users to give feed backs about their likes and dislikes on e-commerce websites.
cryptorani

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:58:30 AM

I was taking a scroll on Vanig website and came across  some of the problems Vanig plans to solve;

By providing a solution to this problems Vanig takes the E-commerce industry to a new height.

Inefficient tracking of products is one area that i will love to see it fixed, i've had some bad experiences from merchants, most of the merchants divert deliveries to other locations to make fast quick bucks from illegitimate deliveries but with the tracking in check, that will be eradicated

Indeed, it seems that many people have bad experiences with merchants. That is why I believe that the Vanig project will be successful.

I will suggest they do a research on other e-commerce websites to find out what they are doing wrong so as not to repeat same mistakes and secondly create a survey for users to give feed backs about their likes and dislikes on e-commerce websites.

Very good suggestion. Reading user reviews/feedback at other e-commerce platform will give good idea about what's wrong and what's good.
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:19:07 AM

Nice article Hendobox, Great experienced people's are working with vanig. Huge number of followers on twitter, Facebook and telegram. I am very sure they will sold their PRESALE in very less time period.
Yes mate, it really is. I am very confident of its success because of the quality affiliations the project has. Too many capable hands surrounding this project, which is why I believe that every target will be met
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:24:02 AM

Nice article Hendobox, Great experienced people's are working with vanig. Huge number of followers on twitter, Facebook and telegram. I am very sure they will sold their PRESALE in very less time period.
Yes mate, it really is. I am very confident of its success because of the quality affiliations the project has. Too many capable hands surrounding this project, which is why I believe that every target will be met

Seems very well developed and I'm excited to see how it progresses in 2018.

Does anyone know if the team have developed any relationships with other companies? As in partnerships etc?
utclpn

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:47:54 AM

Vanig simplifies the E-Commerce experience and its embedded Supply Chain, eliminating intermediaries, reducing friction and manual processes as it ushers in a new level of transparency.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 09:24:00 AM

Vanig is planning a metal 'Platinum' card that will give people 1% cash back in cryptocurrencies. Looking forward to the release date for this of this card.

If I get you right, you mean the 1% cash back is only for those with the cryptocurrency?? Meaning if there is going to be any form fiat holding, they will be left out of this bonus. Is that right??

1% Cashback on all cryptocurrencies ? Or only on Vanig tokens? If they start giving Cashback on BTC n ETH as well then it will be awesome.
I found a tweet about this https://twitter.com/VanigPlatform/status/990776254692552706 it says on cryptocurrencies so not for fiat.

Giving cash back on crypto i imagine would be difficult, as the volatility of the market would mean that a 1% cashback could be 1% today but 50% tomorrow based on the crypto to fiat conversion. It makes sense that something like this the cash back be based on fiat its just a smarter decision to maintain the health of the platform longterm, when crypto gets to the trillions and its a bit more stable in day to day price value i'd imagine we will see cashback crypto as a possibility but with the volatility today i dont see that being the case

You've made some very important argument that 1% in crypto may actually mean 50% due to its instability however I believe the model Vanig will work with is an instantenous or the moment kind of cash back where it will be given upon receiving the total amount to of accumulated value at the time
I also think that this cash back would be based on fiat to maintain the health of the platform because of the irregular market. Being based in cryptocurrencies would be risky.

OK cool whatever ensures the health and stability of the platform, I'm up for it as well, it's a good thing we could see development already

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:12:45 AM

Vanig is planning a metal 'Platinum' card that will give people 1% cash back in cryptocurrencies. Looking forward to the release date for this of this card.

If I get you right, you mean the 1% cash back is only for those with the cryptocurrency?? Meaning if there is going to be any form fiat holding, they will be left out of this bonus. Is that right??

1% Cashback on all cryptocurrencies ? Or only on Vanig tokens? If they start giving Cashback on BTC n ETH as well then it will be awesome.
I found a tweet about this https://twitter.com/VanigPlatform/status/990776254692552706 it says on cryptocurrencies so not for fiat.

Giving cash back on crypto i imagine would be difficult, as the volatility of the market would mean that a 1% cashback could be 1% today but 50% tomorrow based on the crypto to fiat conversion. It makes sense that something like this the cash back be based on fiat its just a smarter decision to maintain the health of the platform longterm, when crypto gets to the trillions and its a bit more stable in day to day price value i'd imagine we will see cashback crypto as a possibility but with the volatility today i dont see that being the case

You've made some very important argument that 1% in crypto may actually mean 50% due to its instability however I believe the model Vanig will work with is an instantenous or the moment kind of cash back where it will be given upon receiving the total amount to of accumulated value at the time
I also think that this cash back would be based on fiat to maintain the health of the platform because of the irregular market. Being based in cryptocurrencies would be risky.

OK cool whatever ensures the health and stability of the platform, I'm up for it as well, it's a good thing we could see development already

Guys as I know only Vanig tokens will be accepted while purchasing product from Vanig tokens platform. So cashback will be also in the form of Vanig tokens and not any crypto?
girib1684

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:17:03 AM

Guys as I know only Vanig tokens will be accepted while purchasing product from Vanig tokens platform. So cashback will be also in the form of Vanig tokens and not any crypto?

Guys check that link again. I guess 1% cashback is not related to vanig tokens. That card is giving 1% cashback on crypto currency purchase. Vanig tokens we can use in their site for purchase products if purchasing value is above 50$.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:19:32 AM

Does anyone know if the team have developed any relationships with other companies? As in partnerships etc?

Partnerships would be good, if they could team up with some suppliers directly and skip the middle man, they could provide even more savings to the consumers.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:58:00 AM

I'll have to check it again, but I'm pretty sure there will be vanig tokens for every buyer and seller for every transaction. The exact answer is in the white paper, I will read again during the day
utclpn

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:08:04 PM

Partnerships would be good, if they could team up with some suppliers directly and skip the middle man, they could provide even more savings to the consumers.

Experienced people are always help to make success of project. And same kind of things is happening with Vanig. Only 30 days are remaining to start PRESALE. Lets see how sale will go on.
girib1684

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:30:44 PM

One of the best point from Key features of Vanig: It shortens recall process and timelines for manufacturers and retailers, providing real-time product visibility through to the consumer.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:35:47 PM

Once customer makes 100 purchases (of $25 or more) in the site in the current year, customer is given Platinum status and rewarded with 50 VANIG tokens. Customer then starts earning 4% in VANIG tokens per transaction with the VANIG reward program.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 01:00:06 PM

Once customer makes 100 purchases (of $25 or more) in the site in the current year, customer is given Platinum status and rewarded with 50 VANIG tokens. Customer then starts earning 4% in VANIG tokens per transaction with the VANIG reward program.

The 100 purchase minimum is a really smart requirement as it drives people to actively use the platform and not just use it periodically for oneoff purchases, 4% is a really good reward, so i think it should be well to entice people to take note and actively try to make use of it consistently, driving volume is hugely important for a platform like this.
Abah007

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:16:27 PM

Blockchain allows multiple different parties to securely interact with the same universal source of truth - in a Supplychain.
Abah007

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:19:17 PM

Blockchain allows multiple different parties to securely interact with the same universal source of truth - in a supplyChain.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:50:33 PM

One of the best point from Key features of Vanig: It shortens recall process and timelines for manufacturers and retailers, providing real-time product visibility through to the consumer.

Very attractive, shortening processors / timelines resulting in less work and speedier SLA's for all parties involved.

Another article read below:

https://medium.com/vanigplatform/vanig-at-a-glance-and-recent-highlights-april-2018-1fa6ed64fccb
Sonofspada

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:16:33 PM

when is the beta for the platform going to be available?  has the team announced?
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:32:48 PM

Yes, imagine waiting for weeks to get a package that was meant to be delivered in a matter of weeks and the loss that users can incur as a result of such unethical attitude by merchants, it can be pretty frustrating but thank goodness that this project is about to change that
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:26:41 PM

Very good suggestion. Reading user reviews/feedback at other e-commerce platform will give good idea about what's wrong and what's good.

Yea. It won't actually make sense if they claim to come up with am improved idea and ecommerce platform but yet keep doing wrong what others are doing wrong.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: