Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 01:57:35 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🛒[ANN] Vanig.io The Future of Shopping - Integrated E-Commerce & Supply Chain  (Read 17020 times)
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:30:49 PM

I was taking a scroll on Vanig website and came across  some of the problems Vanig plans to solve;

Supply Chain and E-commerce space.

Lack of transparency and full visibility in the Supply Chain

Too many intermediaries and manual paper work

Static or non-existent inventory management

Inefficient tracking of products

High selling fees on E-commerce platforms for sellers

Lack of provenance information for products for buyers

By providing a solution to this problems Vanig takes the E-commerce industry to a new height.

Inefficient tracking of products is one area that i will love to see it fixed, i've had some bad experiences from merchants, most of the merchants divert deliveries to other locations to make fast quick bucks from illegitimate deliveries but with the tracking in check, that will be eradicated

Indeed, it seems that many people have bad experiences with merchants. That is why I believe that the Vanig project will be successful.

Yes, imagine waiting for weeks to get a package that was meant to be delivered in a matter of weeks and the loss that users can incur as a result of such unethical attitude by merchants, it can be pretty frustrating but thank goodness that this project is about to change that

But waiting time cannot be changed in many cases. But atleast they can easily track where their ordered things are. Thats one of the best advantage of this kind of platform.
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:12:24 PM

I was taking a scroll on Vanig website and came across  some of the problems Vanig plans to solve;

By providing a solution to this problems Vanig takes the E-commerce industry to a new height.

Inefficient tracking of products is one area that i will love to see it fixed, i've had some bad experiences from merchants, most of the merchants divert deliveries to other locations to make fast quick bucks from illegitimate deliveries but with the tracking in check, that will be eradicated

Indeed, it seems that many people have bad experiences with merchants. That is why I believe that the Vanig project will be successful.

I will suggest they do a research on other e-commerce websites to find out what they are doing wrong so as not to repeat same mistakes and secondly create a survey for users to give feed backs about their likes and dislikes on e-commerce websites.

Nice input Owillz, i expect Vanig to have taken into consideration and carried out your suggestions because this are among the basic information a project that intends to elevate the e-commerce industry needs to have. I'm confident the team has done their homework and will successfully lunched this project.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:12:59 PM

I was taking a scroll on Vanig website and came across  some of the problems Vanig plans to solve;

Yes, imagine waiting for weeks to get a package that was meant to be delivered in a matter of weeks and the loss that users can incur as a result of such unethical attitude by merchants, it can be pretty frustrating but thank goodness that this project is about to change that

But waiting time cannot be changed in many cases. But atleast they can easily track where their ordered things are. Thats one of the best advantage of this kind of platform.
I agree waiting time is always different and depends where the order needs to be send and if the customer can receive it on that date or not.
cryptorani

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:16:37 PM

I was taking a scroll on Vanig website and came across  some of the problems Vanig plans to solve;

I agree waiting time is always different and depends where the order needs to be send and if the customer can receive it on that date or not.

If user get proper information about waiting period, delivery date at the time of booking he will be happy. And proper tracking of package will make buyers life easier Smiley
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:20:32 PM

If user get proper information about waiting period, delivery date at the time of booking he will be happy. And proper tracking of package will make buyers life easier Smiley
I agree, that waiting time is annoying, but at the Vanig platform you can see always where your product is and what is the status.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 05:27:30 PM

when is the beta for the platform going to be available?  has the team announced?

It's like the beta will be available by September of this year

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:41:38 PM

when is the beta for the platform going to be available?  has the team announced?

Yes, an alpha version is planned for September. However, I still hope that they can maybe show some first screenshots of the demo before the TGE ends. That could boost their sales.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 06:45:34 PM

Yes, an alpha version is planned for September. However, I still hope that they can maybe show some first screenshots of the demo before the TGE ends. That could boost their sales.

I'd definitly be up for some screenshots, or a video showing it off basically any information from the software team would go a long way to excite investors i think, and exciting investors at this stage is what its all about i think.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 07:31:50 PM

If all these problems Vanig going to solve then it will be very successful e-commerce platform. People will surely enjoy shopping at Vanig platform.

On the flip side won't one look at it and say they are taking in way too much task already? Like why not take on the very most important of them all and improve on it like tracking of products, cut cost and transparency, provenance is good but don't you think it's not really a big deal at this stage?

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:35:13 PM

I will suggest they do a research on other e-commerce websites to find out what they are doing wrong so as not to repeat same mistakes and secondly create a survey for users to give feed backs about their likes and dislikes on e-commerce websites.

Very good suggestion. Reading user reviews/feedback at other e-commerce platform will give good idea about what's wrong and what's good.

Yea. It won't actually make sense if they claim to come up with am improved idea and ecommerce platform but yet keep doing wrong what others are doing wrong.

Well they gave out some pretty important details that makes this project stand out from the conventional/ traditional ecommerce sites, the tracking process for example is one and for the fact that this is a decentralized platform, also gives them an edge over others
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:22:52 PM

I'd definitly be up for some screenshots, or a video showing it off basically any information from the software team would go a long way to excite investors i think, and exciting investors at this stage is what its all about i think.

Some screenshots or a video from the alpha version would be a great progress for the project and for the investors and will attract more attention.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:36:28 PM

Some screenshots or a video from the alpha version would be a great progress for the project and for the investors and will attract more attention.

Well, who knows. Maybe they have something like that planned. Maybe someone can ask the devs directly in the Telegram channel.
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:43:12 PM

I can not wait until vanig finally starts. my girlfriend ordered a gift for our daughter and it was actually no original goods but a cheap replica. that was very disappointing today. With Vanig something like this should not happen anymore
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:45:29 PM

Online shops sometime avoid giving exact duration of delivery just because they afraid that they will loose the customer. May that kind of fraud can be avoided if the platform like this are come in practice.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 09:06:40 PM

Yeah... It would really boost their tge sales and attract more investors and will also increase the confidence of investors in the project.
Abah007

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:03:17 PM

Vanig doesn’t have the notion of an intermediary, hence every key stakeholder in the supply chain - from the manufacturer to the end consumer will have a direct, peer-to-peer communication
Cnote328

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:56:48 PM

I can not wait until vanig finally starts. my girlfriend ordered a gift for our daughter and it was actually no original goods but a cheap replica. that was very disappointing today. With Vanig something like this should not happen anymore

Sorry to hear about this man, i know how it's feels to purchase an item and get a fake in return, I trust Vanig will take measures to prevent such act from happening, i strongly believe in this project.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:59:44 AM

Nice article Hendobox, Great experienced people's are working with vanig. Huge number of followers on twitter, Facebook and telegram. I am very sure they will sold their PRESALE in very less time period.
Yes mate, it really is. I am very confident of its success because of the quality affiliations the project has. Too many capable hands surrounding this project, which is why I believe that every target will be met

This expands reach for sure. I was surprised to read about davide drake $1.5 trillion; That is some massive number under his sleeves. Would be really great getting insights from him for this.

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:15:56 AM

Yeah... It would really boost their tge sales and attract more investors and will also increase the confidence of investors in the project.

IT would be good to see how the platform is coming along and how much further they have developed it.

As said above, it will certainly bring in more confidence of the community and bring in more potential new investors
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:22:41 AM

Nice article Hendobox, Great experienced people's are working with vanig. Huge number of followers on twitter, Facebook and telegram. I am very sure they will sold their PRESALE in very less time period.
Yes mate, it really is. I am very confident of its success because of the quality affiliations the project has. Too many capable hands surrounding this project, which is why I believe that every target will be met

This expands reach for sure. I was surprised to read about davide drake $1.5 trillion; That is some massive number under his sleeves. Would be really great getting insights from him for this.

Thanks for sharing this article. It's very good articles. It gives good understanding of Vanig project and its features.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: