Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:02:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 [164] 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 235 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data  (Read 76792 times)
Stiveslash

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:51:53 PM

The project is interesting, but the developers for some reason are wasting time with the issuance of trial coins, and as for me for developers this is not good.
In my opinion, developers have the right to this and this act still has a huge sense. Thanks to the test coins, we can see the finished and final product at the start.
of course, in order to have fewer problems with the release of coins in the future, it is better to run trial versions now than to then look for solutions if something goes wrong.
Yes, a good idea with trial versions. But the team probably will not do it. It has already gone too far and they will not launch such projects.

As far as I know they are already undergoing some tests, but it is only focused on the system especially the transactions. Further tests will be done when dapps can already be launched on their platform.
And where did the developers talk about tests? I just did not see any information in the telegrams and therefore I did not know whether it was or not.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gummam

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:01:38 PM

The project is unique in its way, and it's interesting that the developers are very sociable in different social networks.
DispatchLabs (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 03:20:50 PM

Whether you’re a blockchain aficionado or just enjoy things that are awesome, you’ll want to be a part of this. Introducing our Testnet Mobile Wallet now available!

https://medium.com/dispatchlabs/the-dispatch-mobile-wallet-is-here-your-giddiness-is-understandable-801538a658d5

Dispatch Labs is a Distributed Ledger Technology Platform for Dapp Developers that is truly scalable, insanely fast with no transaction fees.
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:45:54 PM

Anyone have the idea to when will the plan to dispatch to be able to see in coinmarketcap? Or any major exchanges they will be working on?
I think thats every icos goal to get thier token listed in coinmarketcap bud. I havent heard from the team regarding thier negotiations of listing thier token but hopefully it will be sooner.

I think they must prioritized listing in some good exchanges as investors are waiting for the time they will return back all what they already invested and this will only happen if this project will be listed in some exchanges.

The dev probably already tackled that kind of concerns because that is part of the project. Also, we just hope that what they are planning about the bounty could be executed in order for them to be more known by the investors.
i
I think they already have plans for a bounty program that was announced some months or few week I think they might announce  that very soon as part of their updates

Yes the OP was announcing a Bounty campaign already in April , I am happy it didn't start yet since I have just found out about this excellent project and it would be a pity to miss it.
Lol it seems they want to keep thier members hanging for thier boubty campaign updates. Im not sure if they still have any plans running it.

They seem to be scooting when questioned about a bounty campaign but again I guess they just don't care about the project as much anymore
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:50:44 PM

The project is interesting, but the developers for some reason are wasting time with the issuance of trial coins, and as for me for developers this is not good.
In my opinion, developers have the right to this and this act still has a huge sense. Thanks to the test coins, we can see the finished and final product at the start.
of course, in order to have fewer problems with the release of coins in the future, it is better to run trial versions now than to then look for solutions if something goes wrong.
Yes, a good idea with trial versions. But the team probably will not do it. It has already gone too far and they will not launch such projects.

As far as I know they are already undergoing some tests, but it is only focused on the system especially the transactions. Further tests will be done when dapps can already be launched on their platform.
Soon we will see all the developments that the team is doing right now. It is very interesting to look at the result of their work.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:58:27 PM

Whether you’re a blockchain aficionado or just enjoy things that are awesome, you’ll want to be a part of this. Introducing our Testnet Mobile Wallet now available!

https://medium.com/dispatchlabs/the-dispatch-mobile-wallet-is-here-your-giddiness-is-understandable-801538a658d5
Atlast you are giving away your progress.New Testnet mobile wallet launched.so what are the use of this wallet is this can be use for the exchange or coin collection?
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:11:04 PM

Such a great plan that some of the people here wanted to support the project and willing to invest because this is the profitable choice.
They have definitely chosen the best project to join with since this is indeed a very genuine and legitimate project.
I know Dispatch Labs have big potential for grow. But i really want they keep more active, it is one of factor to decide they are legitimate.
hxmsam

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:14:21 PM

The project is unique in its way, and it's interesting that the developers are very sociable in different social networks.
This is an indicator of good performance. This is a very good result that in different social networks there is an administrator who speaks the right language for users!
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:18:18 PM

Its been a couple of month pass thier launching date and several campaigns to advertise the project has already been made. Is the project doing good or still needs some promotions.
If we need more investeros then I think we have to promote project as more as possible.For the promotion of project the devlopers have to focus on the advertisement of DISPATCH LABS. it will also help to increase the popularity of project .i think this is the best way to achieve success.
developers really need to focus on promoting their project advertising, because without good advertising support it will be difficult to build a tight cap during sales.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:20:05 PM

Its been a couple of month pass thier launching date and several campaigns to advertise the project has already been made. Is the project doing good or still needs some promotions.
If we need more investeros then I think we have to promote project as more as possible.For the promotion of project the devlopers have to focus on the advertisement of DISPATCH LABS. it will also help to increase the popularity of project .i think this is the best way to achieve success.
developers really need to focus on promoting their project advertising, because without good advertising support it will be difficult to build a tight cap during sales.
I totally agree with you, advertising and promoting is important factor for make big awareness of any project for gain more investor.
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:40:52 PM

Such a great plan that some of the people here wanted to support the project and willing to invest because this is the profitable choice.
They have definitely chosen the best project to join with since this is indeed a very genuine and legitimate project.
I know Dispatch Labs have big potential for grow. But i really want they keep more active, it is one of factor to decide they are legitimate.
As I have observed, the admins here and in telegram chat are very active in giving more details and informations about the functions of the platform. They also put effort in communicating with the supporters and to all people who have interest in the project. So I don't think that this team are lacking into it. They always here to inform us about the progress and the works of the team.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:00:35 PM

As I have observed, the admins here and in telegram chat are very active in giving more details and informations about the functions of the platform. They also put effort in communicating with the supporters and to all people who have interest in the project. So I don't think that this team are lacking into it. They always here to inform us about the progress and the works of the team.
A lot of activity is still not from the official developer and his team, but from simple moderators to telegram, however they are quite competent and give exhaustive answers.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:49:38 PM

A lot of activity is still not from the official developer and his team, but from simple moderators to telegram, however they are quite competent and give exhaustive answers.
It is as per the normal terms we require to understand the project CEO and developers cannot always proceed with replying however it will be the ownership given to the project official moderators and managers working under them.
Janeterrekg

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:11:06 PM

It is interesting that in a relatively small amount of time the project has gained popularity. There are chances that they will implement their road map.
I think that yes, the team will be able to achieve everything that is written down in the road map. Soon we will find out whether the project will have a company of generosity.

I have never ever heard the term company of generosity. Can you please explain with that? Are they planning to found another business that operates under the name of Dispatch Labs?
This is a kind of a great company that having a good team with such a perfect development on its way. Well play, Dispatch Labs.
At the moment, talking about the team positively can only be indirect, because the real result by which you can judge we will see only after the official launch of the project.

Exactly and it happens too often that a lot of praise is given before anything even happened. They are working hard as we can see and the results will hopefully be seen soon.

But I guess all of us here are free to say what we observed, the team got many positive feedback because many saw it how they work hard to make the project successful. Hopefully all their hardship will have best results. What we can do for now is be positive, give our trust ans support to them.
They have also never gave up as we can see they constantly facing all the challenges from the competitors and implementing advanced features that is adding a vision and value for dispatch labs.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 11:01:39 PM

I think once we get our queries answered we are already covered let's hope we get updated on the project new soon

lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:33:12 AM

I think once we get our queries answered we are already covered let's hope we get updated on the project new soon
Well, sooner or later the team will give us the update interesting to us and of what we want to hear about. The team is very active then, so maybe they have an important matter dealing. The community of the Dispatch Labs is keep on growing so I was hoping the team will maintain their smooth flow communication and connection with the people that keep on trusting and supporting this project.
wjdgnlfka

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:35:43 AM

Seem promising, DISPATCH LABS, When is the ICO period for this project?
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 03:52:15 AM

they still not implement the roadmap. you should keep in touch with them here or telegram group.  you will came to know when the date will publish

PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:21:52 AM

they still not implement the roadmap. you should keep in touch with them here or telegram group.  you will came to know when the date will publish

It will be good if they can finish their roadmap will be updated for DAPPS apps. It will attract more investors to come and invest.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 04:29:33 AM

As you can see they have positive feedback on the different kind of reviews in the crypto related magazines and article, That's a good way to attract people to sponsors this project.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
Pages: « 1 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 [164] 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 235 »
  Print  

Jump to: