Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:45:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 [165] 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 235 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⭐⭐ [ANN] DISPATCH LABS – Scalable smart-contract platform for infinite data  (Read 76792 times)
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:06:52 AM

The project is interesting, but the developers for some reason are wasting time with the issuance of trial coins, and as for me for developers this is not good.
In my opinion, developers have the right to this and this act still has a huge sense. Thanks to the test coins, we can see the finished and final product at the start.
of course, in order to have fewer problems with the release of coins in the future, it is better to run trial versions now than to then look for solutions if something goes wrong.
Yes, a good idea with trial versions. But the team probably will not do it. It has already gone too far and they will not launch such projects.

As far as I know they are already undergoing some tests, but it is only focused on the system especially the transactions. Further tests will be done when dapps can already be launched on their platform.
Soon we will see all the developments that the team is doing right now. It is very interesting to look at the result of their work.
Well lets hope the result will favor the expected result, I guess some already are and others are in progress?I hope to check it later on.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Decrypto

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 07:16:34 AM

Such a great plan that some of the people here wanted to support the project and willing to invest because this is the profitable choice.
They have definitely chosen the best project to join with since this is indeed a very genuine and legitimate project.
I know Dispatch Labs have big potential for grow. But i really want they keep more active, it is one of factor to decide they are legitimate.
As I have observed, the admins here and in telegram chat are very active in giving more details and informations about the functions of the platform. They also put effort in communicating with the supporters and to all people who have interest in the project. So I don't think that this team are lacking into it. They always here to inform us about the progress and the works of the team.

This is really important for any projects. To have a community manager  that will be able to answer all the queries and get all the trust of their supporters and observers. As they gradually progress and the community gets bigger the demand for the product will increase in return.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:31:55 AM

The project is interesting, but the developers for some reason are wasting time with the issuance of trial coins, and as for me for developers this is not good.
In my opinion, developers have the right to this and this act still has a huge sense. Thanks to the test coins, we can see the finished and final product at the start.
of course, in order to have fewer problems with the release of coins in the future, it is better to run trial versions now than to then look for solutions if something goes wrong.
Yes, a good idea with trial versions. But the team probably will not do it. It has already gone too far and they will not launch such projects.

As far as I know they are already undergoing some tests, but it is only focused on the system especially the transactions. Further tests will be done when dapps can already be launched on their platform.
Soon we will see all the developments that the team is doing right now. It is very interesting to look at the result of their work.
Well lets hope the result will favor the expected result, I guess some already are and others are in progress?I hope to check it later on.
Maybe you will just need to check later. And now, for the time being, we should not do this, because we will not see the information anyway, since the team does not post it frequently, and the links are lost here.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:15:24 AM

Such a great plan that some of the people here wanted to support the project and willing to invest because this is the profitable choice.
They have definitely chosen the best project to join with since this is indeed a very genuine and legitimate project.

As you can see they have positive feedback on the different kind of reviews in the crypto related magazines and article, That's a good way to attract people to sponsors this project.
I think that the team did everything possible to attract investors. And if no one is already making investments, then most likely new ones will not be found. You need something to change in the project.
jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:36:14 AM

I think the developer does not start a bounty company because now is not the best time on the market for holding.
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:30:50 AM

As you can see they have positive feedback on the different kind of reviews in the crypto related magazines and article, That's a good way to attract people to sponsors this project.

Not only that. The project also received some good reviews from the people who have downloaded the Testnet Mobile Wallet in their mobile devices. I'm sure it can make good impressions to the investors and to other companies that have interest in the platform.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:55:48 PM

I think the developer does not start a bounty company because now is not the best time on the market for holding.
Ico markets are realy experiencing huge road block as of the moment due to crypto markets price fluctuation. I think dispatch team knows about this thats why they are not proceeding yet with thier bounty campaign.
really now is not the best time to start a bounty campaign, maybe this is one of the reasons why the developers did not do it. Although the project has been working for a long time, but the team probably decided not to run the bounty campaign at all.
Tuumbo

Activity: 227

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:12:50 PM

Ico markets are realy experiencing huge road block as of the moment due to crypto markets price fluctuation. I think dispatch team knows about this thats why they are not proceeding yet with thier bounty campaign.
really now is not the best time to start a bounty campaign, maybe this is one of the reasons why the developers did not do it. Although the project has been working for a long time, but the team probably decided not to run the bounty campaign at all.
On the first page the team writes that the company will be a bounty, but there are no terms and I think many want to participate in this company.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:15:23 PM

Its been a couple of month pass thier launching date and several campaigns to advertise the project has already been made. Is the project doing good or still needs some promotions.
If we need more investeros then I think we have to promote project as more as possible.For the promotion of project the devlopers have to focus on the advertisement of DISPATCH LABS. it will also help to increase the popularity of project .i think this is the best way to achieve success.
developers really need to focus on promoting their project advertising, because without good advertising support it will be difficult to build a tight cap during sales.
I totally agree with you, advertising and promoting is important factor for make big awareness of any project for gain more investor.

This is the most important things for a project to succeed, they must develop and add more strategies on how they can be able to encourage more investors to invest in this project. Advertising and marketing are really needed to reach success.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
camric09

Activity: 224

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:22:56 PM

I think that the team did everything possible to attract investors. And if no one is already making investments, then most likely new ones will not be found. You need something to change in the project.
I still fully trust this project no matter what happens, they already have established reputation and thats what realy matters.

Well, I just hope that most of investors and supporters of this project like you that keep trusting and supporting the project despite of some negative feedback about the project performance.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
gummam

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:00:08 PM

I hope that the developers of these projects, they will receive and just simply be able to justify their expectations.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:13:03 PM

I still fully trust this project no matter what happens, they already have established reputation and thats what realy matters.

Well, I just hope that most of investors and supporters of this project like you that keep trusting and supporting the project despite of some negative feedback about the project performance.
Yes, the investors and all the ssupporters are always want to receive good and  positive feedbacks of the project. They in trust their funds and expecting for fruitful profits in the future. I am confident that all iur expectations with this project will be possible soon.
Stiveslash

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:15:42 PM

I hope that the developers of these projects, they will receive and just simply be able to justify their expectations.
I agree with you, and I also hope that the developers will be able to do everything that they planned at the beginning of the project.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
kuto

Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:43:34 PM

Its been a couple of month pass thier launching date and several campaigns to advertise the project has already been made. Is the project doing good or still needs some promotions.
If we need more investeros then I think we have to promote project as more as possible.For the promotion of project the devlopers have to focus on the advertisement of DISPATCH LABS. it will also help to increase the popularity of project .i think this is the best way to achieve success.
developers really need to focus on promoting their project advertising, because without good advertising support it will be difficult to build a tight cap during sales.
I totally agree with you, advertising and promoting is important factor for make big awareness of any project for gain more investor.

This is the most important things for a project to succeed, they must develop and add more strategies on how they can be able to encourage more investors to invest in this project. Advertising and marketing are really needed to reach success.
The hardest part of hosting a project is on how you will market the project. How investors will like and appreciate the project. So here were the  marketing strategy take place. The team needs to have pleasing and attractive strategies to impress the clients. Advertisements will also help tge project in some other ways.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
wangxiaoyan888666

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:44:45 PM

DISPATCH LABS coin project team technical ability is good, follow-up to strengthen market value management will be a good help for the development of the project. It is worth holding patience among investors.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:52:21 PM

Strategies for the marketing component should not be too difficult, because their implementation can take too long, and for the successful development of the project is unacceptable, the speed of execution is also very important.

Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:19:03 PM

We require to give some space for them to explore to the advanced trends with more innovative features that will enable even the users understand and experience new mechanisms and various resources are even required to work accordingly.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:41:38 PM

DISPATCH LABS coin project team technical ability is good, follow-up to strengthen market value management will be a good help for the development of the project. It is worth holding patience among investors.
It is one of the project in which taking part such a worth of it.because the team management who are working with their experience & increase the project strength such level
DynoEarl

Merit: 4

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:05:14 PM

Marketing isn't in the right places though, also they can find investors here easily for most part. They'll fail outside if they use traditional techniques
wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:44:27 PM

Yeah, test coin has a down side as it is a waste of time, but its done for good reason and so they did, it will definitely improve the final product and satisfaction of the user.
Well, if they can do such a great development in the platform then this is a good time to invest as they were always making the project better, not just getting fund.
Investing is always a risk so invest carefully in any ICO. Since then, people will follow up the guideline on the horrible listing that list any project.
Agree,  ofcourse if you are trying to invest your funds in a project they need to make sure 101% the stability and authenticity of each project in the market. Double checking is very necessary. Making sure that everything is under control and you have all the reference you need to be more equipped and knowledgeable with the project you invested.

Yeah right, to be able to prevent loss in investments we really need to study first the project and check that it has really the potential of reaching success in the near future.

It is very important to study the project first before investing directly because not all project will go to the road of success, that is why the foundation itself is very important to know. Just like this project, I find it good and will reach success soon. I will surely keep track this project.
Yes you are right and I think the devlopers have to also give some video presentation related to project and whitepaper because nowdays the people are very lazy to read this types of lengthy papers. So we can make small video of it , therfore all people can easily understand it and invest in the project.i hope the developers will focus on this topic.
Nothing lazy but most investors feel glad at first to know the potential of the project and every advantage in detail should be explained that will allow them understand the project road map and all the planned activities.
Pages: « 1 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 [165] 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 235 »
  Print  

Jump to: