Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:14:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BIDIUM: Bidium Contributors can apply to withdraw of tokens from 11th July  (Read 25687 times)
fastrabbit

Activity: 216
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:51:25 PM

project sounds very good. I really like their concept of using the blockchain technology to build a decentralized marketplace where freelancers can be hired using bidding and cryptocurrencies. As the project already has reached its softcap of more than 3 million USD raised, I think that everything which will be raised beyond that could help for further success of the project. I'm really looking forward for the launch of their freelancing marketplace.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Soslumisir

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:03:40 PM

Bidium has very nice and attractive market structure is made up of networks of various technical devices that will give investors the opportunity of benefiting from a marketplace without centralized location.
duniakripto96

Activity: 181
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:54:08 AM

good news about the bidium project. ico sale is now completed even though it has not met the set target but the team of bidium trying to make its member to be happy. and the teams are very experienced they are able to solve all the problems. and now the bidium will distribute its token for all members, hopefully all this will run smoothly
opium

Activity: 756
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:57:52 AM

Answers to frequently asked questions from their telegram chat:

Token withdrawal will start from 11th July upto 17th July. And bounty tokens distribution will be after 17th July.
✔️ Bounty Phase1 and Phase2 distribution will be together.
✔️ Bounty Phase1 stakes calculation will be finalized before bounty distribution. We apologise for inconvenience.
✔️ No KYC needed for token withdrawals or for distribution until we didn't detect any suspicious activity from any users.
✓ After Distribution of all tokens, only after that token burn process will start.
✔️Bidium will be listed on Bidium's Beta version exchange. It will be secure and fast.
✔️ Beta version will be released in Q3 2018 end.
✔️ After distribution of all tokens, we will update  with development phase of Beta release every week.

✔️ Please be touch on Bidium's social media channels and telegram for any updated information.
✓ If you have any additional query , we will be happy to solve it.
Idun

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:17:21 AM

Bidium token withdraw delay

New blogpost of the Bidium team on Medium where they report about a delay in the Bidium token withdraw:

https://medium.com/@bidiumcoin/bidium-token-withdraw-delay-caff84d6ee69
setpass

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 05:24:06 AM

Bidium Token Withdraw delay

Bidium apologize for delay. We have received withdrawal request from Bidiums’ Pre-ICO contributors, ICO contributors and Airdrop participants . Due to our smart contract issues it is taking time to solve the issue , hence we need 7 days more that means 25th July to find the solution. If problem persists the same, we will postponed the sending tokens to ERC20 wallet and all the withdrawal requests made by users will be transferred to Bidium Beta Exchange (Users account automatically will migrate to Beta Exchange, No need to create account). Bidium Tokens will be available to trade only on Bidium’s Exchange, so if you receive tokens in ERC20 wallet , lastly to trade you need to send tokens to Bidium Beta Exchange. We will announce the final conclusion on 25th July about Main token distribution

Bounty phase1 and phase2 token distribution announcement will be on 2nd August.

Bidium’s Beta Exchange launch will be in September 2018. We will keep update on development phase until its launch.
Samuel Velez

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:17:23 AM

Great ICO
We learned your coin and found it eligible to get a free listing on **aiodex**. However, there is another criterion that we have come up with that is the support from the community. So I hope that you will inform your community to vote for BIDM. Hope we will have the opportunity to work more with your coin.

BIDM may be of listing on **aiodex** if the number of votes is large enough.
Please go online and vote.
https://aiodex.com/vote/BIDM

Regards,
Aiodex Team
Arwah

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:19:14 PM

Bidium apologize for delay. We have received withdrawal request from Bidiums’ Pre-ICO contributors, ICO contributors and Airdrop participants . Due to our smart contract issues it is taking time to solve the issue , hence we need 7 days more that means 25th July to find the solution. If problem persists the same, we will postponed the sending tokens to ERC20 wallet and all the withdrawal requests made by users will be transferred to Bidium Beta Exchange (Users account automatically will migrate to Beta Exchange, No need to create account). Bidium Tokens will be available to trade only on Bidium’s Exchange, so if you receive tokens in ERC20 wallet , lastly to trade you need to send tokens to Bidium Beta Exchange. We will announce the final conclusion on 25th July about Main token distribution

Bidium’s Beta Exchange launch will be in September 2018. We will keep update on development phase until its launch.
If it's a decision that has been agreed by the team.
I as a bounty hunters will be patient waiting for the distribution of the token of the bidium, And hopefully the team manages to realize what has been determined.
ZUTEN12000
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:50:45 AM

The revenue will be distributed among all BIDM token holders i.e. usually stored on the BIDIUM wallet.
ruli stylon

Activity: 721
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:07:29 PM

I as a bounty hunter can only be patient while waiting for a decision on August 2. Hope that on that date do not experience the same problem.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:28:08 AM

I as a bounty hunter can only be patient while waiting for a decision on August 2. Hope that on that date do not experience the same problem.

Yeap there is a lot of waiting time lately to get paid for our work but am wondering will we receive our tokens direct to our MEW wallets or will we receive them in our Bidium accounts? I can't access the Bidium site at all of late, I only get a white blank page where the home page used to be. Are they changing things on the website is that why I can't see anything there now? When will we regain access to the Bidium site? There is an error that comes up first that says server is down.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
p3ppymon

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:13:13 PM

Smart contracts should be tested all over again just to avoid such problem. That process is very worthy (pretty much the value of the token sold). I do not understand why it hasn't been done before. That to me is a silly excuse to delay for who-know-what reason.
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:03:58 AM

Is there any news from the Team regarding the distribution of tokens? We were supposed to get an update about this yesterday but Admins are silent everywhere and especially on Telegram, where I thought the news would pop first. I want to ask is this turning out to be a scam project? I wonder how this will affect the bounty manager ERICKVAND'S reputation if this project turns out to have scammed people who have bought in and worked for months on the project? I hope that it is still legit and we get an update soon because there are many worried people in the Telegram group and some Admins should go in there and talk to the investors and bounty hunters.  Cry

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
svsanya

Activity: 260

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 11:00:52 AM

Who can help me, about generosity, to what address will they pay for our work? need additional registration?
feykbernard

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:11:30 PM

The platform of the bidium project comes up with the idea of having a decentralized bidding platform to improve and to widened the transparency and make online bidding for goods and services and also to avoid tbe hassle to those buyers and sellers.
Cryptomonyet

Activity: 1610

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:10:01 AM

This project is seems legit and intersting but only the one thing, Admin is not active in social media, Telegram group almost dead with lot of people asking for distribution everyday.  Undecided

Hope admin will be more active and give the exact date for distribution, thanks  Smiley
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 05:40:06 AM

This project is seems legit and intersting but only the one thing, Admin is not active in social media, Telegram group almost dead with lot of people asking for distribution everyday.  Undecided

Hope admin will be more active and give the exact date for distribution, thanks  Smiley

My Wife has been asking in the Telegram groups for some information but so far there are delays and silence. I am not sure what is going on here but at least in the bounty group the Bounty Managers should come and passify that group of the community to let everyone know it is not a scam. If there is big delay here and no replies and no news from Admins then this thread will have to move to scam section and moderators to be alerted and also the bounty managers alerted that they were advertising a scam ICO. admins OF icos NEED TO BEHAVE more responsibly towards both investors and the Community otherwise no one will believe in their project in the future nor support them. Other projects have delays but there are admins in the telegram room always answering questions.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
segobebek

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:53:09 AM

when when when.......
No any new info about this....

No info from manager and Dev team either......
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:24:22 AM

when when when.......
No any new info about this....

No info from manager and Dev team either......

Nothing, the project seems dead to me as there is no sign of any Admins in the telegram groups anymore. I have even requested on the bounty threads information but ERICKVAND the latest bounty Manager has not responded to us on that thread either, total silence right now, which is NOT a good sign. At least the Bounty Manager who is responsible for the community campaign should at least come and give us more information. If this IS a scam then we should alert the moderators here to put this thread in the SCAM SECTION. I sent JAMAL the previous bounty manager for the first campaign a pm today and hoping for a reply. If we have no reply from anyone in seven days then I am putting in a scam report for BIDIUM.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
silent_jay

Activity: 81

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:03:36 PM

looks like scum... no any payments for bounty
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: