Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:18:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BIDIUM: Bidium Contributors can apply to withdraw of tokens from 11th July  (Read 25698 times)
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 09:58:02 PM

Online decentralized bidding marketplace will prevent buyers and sellers from wasting time thereby giving sellers access to guaranteed buyers and reasonable profit.

In short, it makes these damn tasks a whole lot easier compared to the traditional ways that would require too much effort and too much time from everyone. Not only that but aside from making things a whole lot easier, this project also provides great security to a whole new level than the security we were used to since it is in a blockchain. It's a no brainer, this project will clearly succeed.
Definitely! In addition to that, if you store you BIDM tokens to your waller, you can earn also a dividend in bidium. Bidium have a proof-of-stake algorithms where the BIDM tokens can grow up if it store in their wallet.
No more doubt in this project!

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
mylifeisfullofalts

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:10:00 PM

I just imagine hiw many graduates are recieving their diplomas and master’s degrees every year and yet not all of them are getting job right away and there are even graduates that are jobless for many years simply because they find it difficult to be hired or sad to say that there not enough jobs for all of them. Maybe BIDIUM freelance platform will be a big help for them to be employed by finding employers by themselves within the platform itself. Good idea BIDIUM.
They can even choose the job of their choice because they will be having a direct contact with the employers so as they are being interviewed and if they feel that the work he wants to apply to is not too good for him he can back out and not just eat what is being fed them.
It is a good opportunity for fresh graduates to try and get freelance work especially if they have internet connection and a financially stable family. There is more balance in life when you freelance and most of the time, you don't have to work if you don't want to.

Well technically, freelancing is also a kind of work but I get your point. Clearly, this project really is a big help to various types of people in every community. Be it the crypto or virtual industry or the real world industry. Some fresh graduates would want to enjoy being finally free from universities. And this can really help them because they can enjoy their graduate life while working but having the power to decide when, how often, and where every day as they wish.

this ICO BIDIUM will make a cryptocurrency exchange just like binance and make trading with less fee, and also you can find a freelance job here. you can do many things in BIDIUM platform. with the help of blockchain technology i can assure all the investor that if the plan of bidium execute well. it will be a success sooner that expected.

The beauty of freelancing is that you can work on your own time, same thing applies on cryptocurrency trading and even on marketplace, where you decide for the most convenient time for you to do your buy and sell. But one must also have the discipline to manage your time and work on your freelancing , trading and marketing to be able to get a good profit. Same with Bidium , the developers and the whole team have their own time to improve the project but they should remember that people will not wait for them very long, as more and more investors gets impatient with projects that are too slow to develop. Time and good timing are very important so it should not be wasted.
shandiem14

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:18:11 PM

I just imagine hiw many graduates are recieving their diplomas and master’s degrees every year and yet not all of them are getting job right away and there are even graduates that are jobless for many years simply because they find it difficult to be hired or sad to say that there not enough jobs for all of them. Maybe BIDIUM freelance platform will be a big help for them to be employed by finding employers by themselves within the platform itself. Good idea BIDIUM.
They can even choose the job of their choice because they will be having a direct contact with the employers so as they are being interviewed and if they feel that the work he wants to apply to is not too good for him he can back out and not just eat what is being fed them.
It is a good opportunity for fresh graduates to try and get freelance work especially if they have internet connection and a financially stable family. There is more balance in life when you freelance and most of the time, you don't have to work if you don't want to.

Well technically, freelancing is also a kind of work but I get your point. Clearly, this project really is a big help to various types of people in every community. Be it the crypto or virtual industry or the real world industry. Some fresh graduates would want to enjoy being finally free from universities. And this can really help them because they can enjoy their graduate life while working but having the power to decide when, how often, and where every day as they wish.

this ICO BIDIUM will make a cryptocurrency exchange just like binance and make trading with less fee, and also you can find a freelance job here. you can do many things in BIDIUM platform. with the help of blockchain technology i can assure all the investor that if the plan of bidium execute well. it will be a success sooner that expected.

The beauty of freelancing is that you can work on your own time, same thing applies on cryptocurrency trading and even on marketplace, where you decide for the most convenient time for you to do your buy and sell. But one must also have the discipline to manage your time and work on your freelancing , trading and marketing to be able to get a good profit. Same with Bidium , the developers and the whole team have their own time to improve the project but they should remember that people will not wait for them very long, as more and more investors gets impatient with projects that are too slow to develop. Time and good timing are very important so it should not be wasted.
That's the beauty of cryptocurrency, Freelance marketing are even better now they aren't going to be busy, Freelancers are going to have a benefits from the company and receiving a good salary under Bidium token is Quite simple. They will improve more and lots of time in their family.
bunny2018

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:20:10 PM

One of the advantage of the bidium project is its bidding feature based on the block chain because even though it virtual form of auction every one can bid and also the bidium can distinguish who is the bidder based on the block chain it self.

That is correct! Blockchain Technology really has a huge role in this project and that is the reason why it is so different from the existing platforms. In addition to this, the convenience of having an exchange on top of the Auction and Freelance Hiring platforms is a plus.

In contrast, I really do think that the exchange platform of this project is the best feature it has since I can see that the people who are using the auctions and freelancing platforms will go strait to the exchange to trade their coins or even before buying they might use the exchange first. And take note that there are big discounts on using the services on this platform with BIDM tokens this can only lead to more people buying into BIDM tokens which is for me personally is a pretty clever idea from the bidium developing team.

I absolutely agree. I too really love the exchange part of the platform because it makes it easier for me to exchange my cryptos into the type of cryptos that I need to use in making bids or if I want to turn the cryptos from my sold items into the type of crypto I want to hold. It really is very convenient.
In bidium with a decentralized bidding market, they will provide buyers with access to different bids and give them the opportunity of directly transacting with sellers rather than a centralized authority. with a market structure made of networks of different kinds of technical devices that will give investors the opportunity of benefiting from a marketplace without centralized location. Great convenience for investors and benefits is available to them because of bidium platform.
ysabel30

Activity: 62

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:24:05 PM

Online decentralized bidding marketplace will prevent buyers and sellers from wasting time thereby giving sellers access to guaranteed buyers and reasonable profit.

In short, it makes these damn tasks a whole lot easier compared to the traditional ways that would require too much effort and too much time from everyone. Not only that but aside from making things a whole lot easier, this project also provides great security to a whole new level than the security we were used to since it is in a blockchain. It's a no brainer, this project will clearly succeed.
Definitely! In addition to that, if you store you BIDM tokens to your waller, you can earn also a dividend in bidium. Bidium have a proof-of-stake algorithms where the BIDM tokens can grow up if it store in their wallet.
No more doubt in this project!

i love it when i get stakes from any cryptocurrency i am holding. I consider this a good strategy to prevent massive dumping of the token. Say Bitcore for example, this token i had it for several months during their staking period, now iam into pundiX token where in you can get stakes till year 2021. It would be a win win for holders of BIDM tokens as i can assume a good chances of success of the token as the exchange and marketplace grows over time since BIDM would be a utility token of this platform.
URCRYPTOKNIGHT

Activity: 94

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:33:06 PM

As we approach the ever-increasing variations in the blockchain technology, it becomes quite difficult to select the best one that perfectly fits a job. Bidium platform
leverages all the benefits of this blockchain and allows developers that are available on the Bidium network to make the best use of the technology.

I believe that this project will really be opening a lot of new doors for people to enter and diversify how they see freelancing and working online. I am very positive that the people who will be using this technology will be gaining a lot of benefits. And when other people sees how great the platform runs, there will be huge traffic that will be coming for sure.
That's right mate, Bidium will open opportunity for those people who wants to get hired easily. This is a very positive situation out there. The technology is enhancing and it's getting bigger and bigger. I would love to see were this goes. I'm sure it will come to an amazing end. Let us support them up until the end of ICO.

If more and more people would open their eyes and minds on cryptocurrency and all the things associated with it, maybe there would be less and less overseas workers in the world who would need to leave their family to be able to earn a living. Cryptocurrency has so much to offer. BIDM token and Bidium itself, already offers several ways to earn on its platform , people just have to study it and learn how to earn from it.
liam8209

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:36:10 PM

One of the advantage of the bidium project is its bidding feature based on the block chain because even though it virtual form of auction every one can bid and also the bidium can distinguish who is the bidder based on the block chain it self.

That is correct! Blockchain Technology really has a huge role in this project and that is the reason why it is so different from the existing platforms. In addition to this, the convenience of having an exchange on top of the Auction and Freelance Hiring platforms is a plus.

In contrast, I really do think that the exchange platform of this project is the best feature it has since I can see that the people who are using the auctions and freelancing platforms will go strait to the exchange to trade their coins or even before buying they might use the exchange first. And take note that there are big discounts on using the services on this platform with BIDM tokens this can only lead to more people buying into BIDM tokens which is for me personally is a pretty clever idea from the bidium developing team.

I absolutely agree. I too really love the exchange part of the platform because it makes it easier for me to exchange my cryptos into the type of cryptos that I need to use in making bids or if I want to turn the cryptos from my sold items into the type of crypto I want to hold. It really is very convenient.
it's also a great bidium project because it brings together ideas for it to succeed. Combined auction, bidding and freelance platform using token bidm and because of the great help or use of blockchain technology will ensure the success of the project.
xiaolanbabe

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:40:16 PM

In bidium with a decentralized bidding market, they will provide buyers with access to different bids and give them the opportunity of directly transacting with sellers rather than a centralized authority. with a market structure made of networks of different kinds of technical devices that will give investors the opportunity of benefiting from a marketplace without centralized location. Great convenience for investors and benefits is available to them because of bidium platform.

loosing middleman in between is helping buyers to loosen up on more fess that are usually charged by the middleman. Having Bidium as platform will help a lot of buyers and sellers to directly transact with each other. This is a dream marketplace right at your fingertip.  
flash12i

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:45:08 PM

And take note by using Bidium token you can get it cheaper, Depends on how many cryptos you trade. Yes it's very more convenient and their priority is our safety of our wallet. That's why if you're a freelancer you will earn big by holding them.

Hey there rocyfeller!

Indeed, Bidium wanted to provide more safety and security for our cryptos, thus, they are also developing an offline wallet.

Personally, offline wallets or cold storages does sound more secured to me as it runs directly through my device like a phone, tablet or my laptop.  Access is mine solely.

Can't wait till Bidium launches this offline wallet.
franjohn

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:48:20 PM

it's also a great bidium project because it brings together ideas for it to succeed. Combined auction, bidding and freelance platform using token bidm and because of the great help or use of blockchain technology will ensure the success of the project.

Loving Bidiums so many ways on helping people to domore and earn more on their platform. It would be really nice that while waiting for my trading to get bullish, i have a marketplace where i can either sell some stuff or buy a some good deals that i could use. Or  i can do some freelancing that would be available on Bidiums platform. There won't be a dull moment.  

elycoinz

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:52:09 PM

The aspiration of Bidium coupled with their dedication to create a platform  not only of services but of profit too is something nobody could undermined.

The market and platform structure they have released are sound and viable, in fact, they even partnered with another game changer company named Pecunio, the world's first ever fully gold backed project on the blockchain.

Now, that sounds really promising of Bidium, doesn't it?

________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1064
Merit: 271

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:56:51 PM

That's why every country is developing the system wherein to build a process that makes everyone to be happy in the future. Freelance Hiring platform is for people who are experiencing a bad salary from their previous job this is good for those who have plan in the future coz you will gain more rewards in the future .i hope the company will adopt this kind of business model.

Not only for the people who have bad salary but specially to those who do not even have a salary to expect or the unemployed people that can do certain things but does not have the degree to show off to companies that they wanna work into. I can see how this project will really help lots of people big time.

And again, allow me to emphasize that part of Bidium's structure is to lower the fees through their native token BIDM, where freelanceers and employers are set to spend only 0.1% using BIDM instead of 1% when using other coins.

And for the auction side, Bidium created the Ad profit shares where a seller could get 50% of said share while 30% goes to the buyer.

Isn't that a great advantage? Bidium is not only creating services, but an avenue of profits too.
richyoung

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:57:12 PM

And take note by using Bidium token you can get it cheaper, Depends on how many cryptos you trade. Yes it's very more convenient and their priority is our safety of our wallet. That's why if you're a freelancer you will earn big by holding them.

Hey there rocyfeller!

Indeed, Bidium wanted to provide more safety and security for our cryptos, thus, they are also developing an offline wallet.

Personally, offline wallets or cold storages does sound more secured to me as it runs directly through my device like a phone, tablet or my laptop.  Access is mine solely.

Everybody is now getting excited to be able to start using the Bidiums platform. i trust that Bidium developers will secure the platform and its wallet with their best and won't let their hardwork be put in vain. I am also excited to stake my BIDM tokens. Bidium really made sure that it would have many uses to increase it's demand and it's value.
kaizie

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:57:31 PM

The BIDIUM token can be transferred to two other parties as payment for goods and services after bids for freelance service. The converted cash will not be treated as an available balance.
Investors in the token sale of bidium will benefit a lot. Imagine, they can use BIDM TOKEN into two different things such as buying of freelance service and trading in cryptocurrency. In addition, BIDM token holders have discount whenever they will conduct a transaction. Using BIDM token, we can ensure that charges are too small compared of using bitcoin or ethereum.

I'm sure they will also be offering discounts on the initial transaction on Bidium platform. BIDM token will be in demand because Bidium is also a platform for freelancer. Freelancer can get paid by BIDM token.
there is a big part or contribution to the freelancer in the bidium project. freelancing is another prominent feature that the platform offers. Freelancers and Employers will be able to use BIDM token with NO transaction fee for bidding platform, freelancing platform and trading platform. Reviews and ratings for each employer and freelancer will help in maintaining the history of bidium.

Read Our WHITEPAPER             (((   BIDIUM   )))         ICO Active  |  JOIN NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |      TWITTER      |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
jackbit

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:02:40 PM

That's why every country is developing the system wherein to build a process that makes everyone to be happy in the future. Freelance Hiring platform is for people who are experiencing a bad salary from their previous job this is good for those who have plan in the future coz you will gain more rewards in the future .i hope the company will adopt this kind of business model.

Not only for the people who have bad salary but specially to those who do not even have a salary to expect or the unemployed people that can do certain things but does not have the degree to show off to companies that they wanna work into. I can see how this project will really help lots of people big time.
That's how the company will succeed. I hope companies would really appreciate how it really works. The system is normal they will interview their guests without looking resume and their data all they have to do is to sign up on trustlogics account.

You see the beautiful part of Bidium are the reviews and ratings for each employer and freelancer that will be available to everyone.  And banking on the immutability of the blockchain, i doubt that these reviews and ratings can be manipulated.  Yes, ratings could go up and reviews be made positive but only if employer or freelancer really did good and improved themselves from the previous review they got and the rating they received.

This way,  people could stay a little bit more relaxed before entering into any labor service/contract.
URCRYPTOKNIGHT

Activity: 94

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:05:07 PM

And again, allow me to emphasize that part of Bidium's structure is to lower the fees through their native token BIDM, where freelanceers and employers are set to spend only 0.1% using BIDM instead of 1% when using other coins.

And for the auction side, Bidium created the Ad profit shares where a seller could get 50% of said share while 30% goes to the buyer.

Isn't that a great advantage? Bidium is not only creating services, but an avenue of profits too.

definitely a great advantage that should be taken not just by employer and freelancers but also of traders and market buyers and sellers on Bidiums marketplace. I don't know if any other marketplace or exchnage could offer a much lower fees than Bidium is offering. Looking forward to the good services Bidium will offer to us cryptoenthusiast.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:08:16 PM

Loving Bidiums so many ways on helping people to domore and earn more on their platform. It would be really nice that while waiting for my trading to get bullish, i have a marketplace where i can either sell some stuff or buy a some good deals that i could use. Or  i can do some freelancing that would be available on Bidiums platform. There won't be a dull moment.  

I really like you point franjohn.

Bidium being a place of Auction, Freelancing and an Exchange is indeed a place of fruitful activities.

One could go toe to toe on their aspiration to land a job or to employ a freelancer while watching the rates of cryptocurrencies rise and fall.

And if one is looking for a particular item or one is wanting to sell one, Bidium is the same platform to deal with it.

And while at it, trying all three, Auction, Freelance and Exchange, have their own benefits, each to his own, specially when using Bidium's native token, the BIDM.

Indeed, as you stated, no dull moments here.
flash12i

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:13:50 PM

Hey there rocyfeller!

Everybody is now getting excited to be able to start using the Bidiums platform. i trust that Bidium developers will secure the platform and its wallet with their best and won't let their hardwork be put in vain. I am also excited to stake my BIDM tokens. Bidium really made sure that it would have many uses to increase it's demand and it's value.

Truly, the word is out there and Bidium was referred to as the most promising project of 2018 as they partnered with the gold backed crypto called Pecunio, making Bidium even more trustworthy and reliable to deliver all their marketing structures and benefits.

And let us remember that the advisory team of Bidium are seasoned crypto investors and belong to the top crypto community providing more assurance to every contributors that Bidium know the ball game by heart.

And just like you, i too is excited to have my first experience with my BIDM tokens very soon.
kenzie8885

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:20:28 PM

I was wondering does bidium focus on a specific job for freelancers? or is it a typical freelancer site wherein all jobs are available? I'm just curious. hoping it reaches alot of freelancers, you don't see a 0 zero transaction fee site everyday.  Shocked
I dont think Bidium will control the advertisements of job posted by employers, as to which one is allowed and which one is not. As long as they pay they are allowed to post. Bidium will just serve as a freelance job hunting place i think. Applicants can just scroll as much as they want and find the best offer that suits their skills. I also hope they will have offers that suits my skills.  Grin Cheesy

Well, the truth is there already exists a lot of freelance hiring sites for free out there (yes, absolutely free, not a single cent to spend), even Bidium recognizes that and even made a comparison chart as one can see from their other channels.

But the thing is this, Bidium offers this freelance hiring service in a decentralized nature on top of blockchain technology.  Sounds really fancy isn't it?

So we are left to ask, how could decentralization help in the industry of freelance hiring? There you go, you are now in the same street as i am, maybe a few house away but i'm sure we'll meet soon.

Reply back your thoughts on how decentralization can help freelancers and aspiring ones like us and why do you think Bidium decided to take this course (and why they boast of it). Let's all discuss.

This Can be a lifesaver for those freelancers but there is one problem in this platform. How can they filter out those lazy ass freelancer from the platform. Yes there will be a hardworking freelancer out there but what about those people who doesn't do their work as a freelancer? It'll be the loss of the people who hire them if they don't do their work.
The bidium platform gives the freelancer an opportunity to show a gig for a specific price with the help of a bidium token for payment. the bidium platform will help give the clients the opportunity to select from various gigs based on the rating and price. Setup between two parties and smart contracts will be used to ensure smooth transaction between the two parties without involving any third parties in the marketplace.
elycoinz

Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:20:57 PM

definitely a great advantage that should be taken not just by employer and freelancers but also of traders and market buyers and sellers on Bidiums marketplace. I don't know if any other marketplace or exchnage could offer a much lower fees than Bidium is offering. Looking forward to the good services Bidium will offer to us cryptoenthusiast.

Hi there URCRYPTOKNIGHT!

One of the nice things i liked about Bidium is that they know the market they are trying to penetrate and wanting to give a lift.

They understood that theirs is not the only platform that exists and will ever exist to provide Auction, Freelance and Exchange.

But banking on their CEO's vision and words, Nausheen Ahmad stated that "no one in the blockchain industry has effectively combined multiple solutions of auction, trading, exchange, hiring at the same time."

And i do trust Bidium on that as they have provided a lot of means for people not only to use the platform, but to profit from it too.

________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: