Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:10:26 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BIDIUM: Bidium Contributors can apply to withdraw of tokens from 11th July  (Read 25698 times)
DaddyShark

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:55:25 PM

Cryptocurrency is one of the simplest and most convenient ways to make payments at the moment, as well as a profitable way of investing. Together with the blockchain technology, it has huge capabilities, which BIDIUM system demonstrates - instant, safe transactions at any time and in any place. An employer is able to quickly find a freelancer within the system, get a high-quality service and pay it with BIDIUM tokens.

Yup, the freelancing and the demand for it outside the crypto industry is very huge already. If bidium ever succeeds in being a bridge connecting the crypto world to freelancing, I think that this will be very beneficial for both the crypto and the freelancing industry. This potential can ensure us that a lot of investors will really have confidence to gamble with this project because the odds are obviously in our favor. This will then lead to a very successful ICO which will open a door for more innovation and options for the devs to improve the platform more that will absolutely lead to more success.. I smell profits already.
Blockchain and crypto currency both can provide solutions to almost any existing industry because of their advantages. Creating a freelance platform based on these innovative technologies would greatly impact the competition if the platform launched is efficient, cheaper costs for employers and more earnings for freelancers.
It would really have been nice if the whitepaper contains resources or references as to where those "researches" came from. With regards to the freelancing industry, there is more to it than saying freelancing or freelance platforms or giving out the fees to be charged. The platform itself would involve different processes and the whitepaper should have included workflow diagrams related to those freelancing workflow processes.
They probably did not focus on the freelance platform part since it's just a "with", it says a bidding platform with freelancing. It's like the bidding platform will be the lead and the exchange and freelance platform are just minor roles.

I hope that all other platforms being offered by Bidium will be given equal importance. As many are also interested in freelancing platforms as well as the exchange. Also, by just reading the white paper made me ask for more? And I agree that workflows diagrams and processes should be also shown in there. But may Bidium team did not give it all, so users and supporters will still have something to watch out for their teasers and progress.
tanktype

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:56:33 PM

Looks like there is a new awaiting project that will success anytime! From the platform, the team and advisors to the rate of ICO reviewers, I think that this project has the capability to go at the moon!
But I just noticed, how does this project generate revenue of there is no fee for transaction, hiring and bidding? I also like to stress the Bidium core, does this project has?
There might be a small fee but not that high, new traders/anyone can afford the trading fee, This project gonna make noise around the cryptoworld, What i see on their project is better than others.

I agree there is still charge and processing fee but not quite high as compared to other platforms. So if many will support and take advantage of Bidium it will only result in higher transactions and that would mean a profit gain. With that Bidium will really create an impact in the crypto world.

While I like the idea of the lesser fees and charges for other services if we use bidium tokens, I still think that to be able to reach a lot of users, bidium should also consider lowering the fees if the user does not use Bidium tokens so that the bidium platform can compete with other exchanges out there which may lead to even higher profits for all the supporters and the bidium platform as a whole.
battlestarx

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:00:46 PM

this is the first time i will see marketplace and an exchange working together, having both have an edge to cater to more people. Both marketplace and cryptocurrency exchange can be a good source of profit for Bidium. Soon more marketplace will adapt cryptocurrency payment.

The best part of this is that there are huge discounts on the fees that every action will charge if the user will be using bidium tokens to make transactions. I think that this is a pretty clever decision since it can really be able to increase the demand more for bidium tokens which then will lead to greater profits for the early supporters.
merlint

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:04:53 PM

Every time I look at the community this project has and how supportive the people here are, I am really getting more and more comfortable in supporting this project since I can see that a lot of people can also notice the greatness of this project. This just means that a lot of people love the project. I think this is already more than enough basis to look at and be able to say that this project will really succeed.
DonChester

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:21:37 PM

Cryptocurrency is one of the simplest and most convenient ways to make payments at the moment, as well as a profitable way of investing. Together with the blockchain technology, it has huge capabilities, which BIDIUM system demonstrates - instant, safe transactions at any time and in any place. An employer is able to quickly find a freelancer within the system, get a high-quality service and pay it with BIDIUM tokens.

Yup, the freelancing and the demand for it outside the crypto industry is very huge already. If bidium ever succeeds in being a bridge connecting the crypto world to freelancing, I think that this will be very beneficial for both the crypto and the freelancing industry. This potential can ensure us that a lot of investors will really have confidence to gamble with this project because the odds are obviously in our favor. This will then lead to a very successful ICO which will open a door for more innovation and options for the devs to improve the platform more that will absolutely lead to more success.. I smell profits already.
Blockchain and crypto currency both can provide solutions to almost any existing industry because of their advantages. Creating a freelance platform based on these innovative technologies would greatly impact the competition if the platform launched is efficient, cheaper costs for employers and more earnings for freelancers.
It would really have been nice if the whitepaper contains resources or references as to where those "researches" came from. With regards to the freelancing industry, there is more to it than saying freelancing or freelance platforms or giving out the fees to be charged. The platform itself would involve different processes and the whitepaper should have included workflow diagrams related to those freelancing workflow processes.
They probably did not focus on the freelance platform part since it's just a "with", it says a bidding platform with freelancing. It's like the bidding platform will be the lead and the exchange and freelance platform are just minor roles.
Projects are more sell-able when it shows that it has been researched well. More so if processes involved within the platforms they are developing are well discussed. If they launch their platforms and be true to their tagline, they will be successful.

You have good points in there. A good research project with realistic basis would sell more in the eyes of investors and other interested parties. Illustrations, timeline, and roadmap is one best example as to how the project will be implemented and executed. If Bidium will be able to do it then this project will surely succeed.
smoant

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:22:37 PM

One of the advantage of the bidium project is its bidding feature based on the block chain because even though it virtual form of auction every one can bid and also the bidium can distinguish who is the bidder based on the block chain it self.

That is correct! Blockchain Technology really has a huge role in this project and that is the reason why it is so different from the existing platforms. In addition to this, the convenience of having an exchange on top of the Auction and Freelance Hiring platforms is a plus.

In contrast, I really do think that the exchange platform of this project is the best feature it has since I can see that the people who are using the auctions and freelancing platforms will go strait to the exchange to trade their coins or even before buying they might use the exchange first. And take note that there are big discounts on using the services on this platform with BIDM tokens this can only lead to more people buying into BIDM tokens which is for me personally is a pretty clever idea from the bidium developing team.
FAITHriot

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:25:27 PM

So this project is a win win situation so the buyers and sellers on platform they can get a share from bidiums ads,so how freelancer how can they earn?

Correct! A win-win situation for all Bidium users. Of course, freelancers will earn as they were able to land a job from employers who will hire them and interested in their skills or gigs. Aside from that, they will only be charged a lower processing fee as compared to other freelancing platforms.
HelpDesk

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:37:19 PM

For those who want to know more about the project, you can actually check out the whitepaper.
Link is here https://bidium.io/assets/documents/Whitepaper-Bidium-3.0.pdf.
You can also read previous posts about this project. To give you an initial idea, BIDIUM is a decentralized auction trading platform for cryptocurrency  and a freelance platform at the same time.

People try to scan the whitepaper for those people who are really interested in this project.

We shouldn't get used to being spoonfed, If we really want to know what's and how the project is going

everybody should do your own research.

As you can see most of those who asked questions here are newbie. Its ok to share the link to them because they might not be familiar on where to look for the details. When I was very new to the forum I don't even know what a whitepaper is.
Many newbies are asking question so it's okay to give them a bit of details especially to those who are new or have no idea what whitepaper is. Now that they have been given some details to answer their questions. They can also read the whitepaper of bidium. the bidium project and platform are very good. hopefully they would have made their own research to understand more about bidium.

I am a newbie and I always read the whitepaper of every project. When I don't understand some things, I do some research. Sometimes, there are things on the net that are inconsistent or contradicting to other info. That is why we often join some discussions on the forum to somehow enlighten us. Thank you for all the people who unselfishly share their knowledge and opinions. We are very grateful when we found something new to learn from you.
pstraene

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:54:07 PM

100% bonus is good. but I think it's very strange. at 100% bonus I am always very careful. no one has something to give away. Please be careful when investing. Always read a lot
manoj1605

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:00:40 PM

Bidium Marketplace: A Foundation for Future Excellence
zycast

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:08:01 PM

I can't see any developers who support the investors in this thread. In addition, I can't see any activities of bidium even in any social media sites. Hm. Bidium smells fishy.
How do I lend my capital if I don't see any developer (even in a form of image or video) that works with the project or have a hands on activity?
Give me some proof.
Did you know about Satoshi Nakamoto?
If yes, then you will also believe that bidium will success. I believe that anonymity of the team does not really affect the project. Bitcoin is popular, reliable and trustworthy coin. We are interested in bitcoin even we don't really know the person/s behind the pseudonym "Satoshi Nakomoto". And because of that interest, bitcoin still alive from the start until now.

I got the point of Harribel. Sometimes, real investors are triggered when they don't really know the name of the team. One of the factor that affects the succesion of an ICO is the team/developer. We are interested in a project where the developers have initiative, hardwork and determination to the project.
Remember, bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and when it was existed, people never believed until one man use it to exchange for a pizza. Bidium is really differ in bitcoin from the project till the time it will launch. I believe that we need today various proofs in order to say a project is legitimate or fake.

I think your questions have been answered when they already released the BIDIUM TEAM. Maybe they are just finalizing their team so that the public will no doubt about the project. Moving forward, Let us support Bidium project because it will really help us on the different aspect of auction and freelance hiring.

In my humble opinion, BIDIUM must do a series of social media exposure to gain more people to support their platform. They should also build a community that will answer all of the people who has answer or inquiries about their project. Maybe a Telegram channel or discord will do.

I know that they have a telegram channel for the people who are currently invested or interested in their project.
Here's the link for them for you to follow: https://t.me/Bidium
yes they have telegram channels. I'm very interested in the bidium project so I subscribe to it and follow their projects and their success.

Gotta hand it to the community managers, the telegram group of the project bidium really is very nice and the managers replies well to the people asking questions. I think that this is a great way to build more numbers in the community. I even love to go there and just read or send some gifs. haha
ranitidine

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:13:15 PM

One of the advantage of the bidium project is its bidding feature based on the block chain because even though it virtual form of auction every one can bid and also the bidium can distinguish who is the bidder based on the block chain it self.

That is correct! Blockchain Technology really has a huge role in this project and that is the reason why it is so different from the existing platforms. In addition to this, the convenience of having an exchange on top of the Auction and Freelance Hiring platforms is a plus.

In contrast, I really do think that the exchange platform of this project is the best feature it has since I can see that the people who are using the auctions and freelancing platforms will go strait to the exchange to trade their coins or even before buying they might use the exchange first. And take note that there are big discounts on using the services on this platform with BIDM tokens this can only lead to more people buying into BIDM tokens which is for me personally is a pretty clever idea from the bidium developing team.

I absolutely agree. I too really love the exchange part of the platform because it makes it easier for me to exchange my cryptos into the type of cryptos that I need to use in making bids or if I want to turn the cryptos from my sold items into the type of crypto I want to hold. It really is very convenient.
essentiale

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:17:15 PM

That's why every country is developing the system wherein to build a process that makes everyone to be happy in the future. Freelance Hiring platform is for people who are experiencing a bad salary from their previous job this is good for those who have plan in the future coz you will gain more rewards in the future .i hope the company will adopt this kind of business model.

Not only for the people who have bad salary but specially to those who do not even have a salary to expect or the unemployed people that can do certain things but does not have the degree to show off to companies that they wanna work into. I can see how this project will really help lots of people big time.
kaizie

Activity: 214

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:20:08 PM

I will refer some people to follow this project and I really support this project because it can be seen from its development very well and hopefully many like this project and good luck
You're right, I'm one of the supporters of this project. the bidium will see good ideas for development or improvement not just of the project as well as the ones who support them. I would be happy to see that this project is continuously moving forward towards their success.

Read Our WHITEPAPER             (((   BIDIUM   )))         ICO Active  |  JOIN NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |      TWITTER      |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
SeanWayne

Activity: 94
Merit: 7

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:22:06 PM

That's why every country is developing the system wherein to build a process that makes everyone to be happy in the future. Freelance Hiring platform is for people who are experiencing a bad salary from their previous job this is good for those who have plan in the future coz you will gain more rewards in the future .i hope the company will adopt this kind of business model.

Not only for the people who have bad salary but specially to those who do not even have a salary to expect or the unemployed people that can do certain things but does not have the degree to show off to companies that they wanna work into. I can see how this project will really help lots of people big time.
That's how the company will succeed. I hope companies would really appreciate how it really works. The system is normal they will interview their guests without looking resume and their data all they have to do is to sign up on trustlogics account.
Aldritch

Activity: 115

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:25:08 PM

100% bonus is good. but I think it's very strange. at 100% bonus I am always very careful. no one has something to give away. Please be careful when investing. Always read a lot
With bidium you are sure to get 100% bonus, especially if you are one of the first participant to join them project in ico. In the first, second, third week you will get percentages for them bonus on their projects reaching 20%, 10% there is also 5% of bonus. This is a good bidium offer to all but if we are investors we really need to be careful.

Transformbitz

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:27:08 PM

Make sure you're in the right direction all you need to do is study very well their website and whitepaper. Bidium is solving an issue for people don't have work and it's a place where you can buy stuff coz their marketplace is for everyone using their trading platform.
rockyfeller

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:31:46 PM

I absolutely agree. I too really love the exchange part of the platform because it makes it easier for me to exchange my cryptos into the type of cryptos that I need to use in making bids or if I want to turn the cryptos from my sold items into the type of crypto I want to hold. It really is very convenient.
And take note by using Bidium token you can get it cheaper, Depends on how many cryptos you trade. Yes it's very more convenient and their priority is our safety of our wallet. That's why if you're a freelancer you will earn big by holding them.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

vincentong17

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:39:02 PM

As we approach the ever-increasing variations in the blockchain technology, it becomes quite difficult to select the best one that perfectly fits a job. Bidium platform
leverages all the benefits of this blockchain and allows developers that are available on the Bidium network to make the best use of the technology.

I believe that this project will really be opening a lot of new doors for people to enter and diversify how they see freelancing and working online. I am very positive that the people who will be using this technology will be gaining a lot of benefits. And when other people sees how great the platform runs, there will be huge traffic that will be coming for sure.
That's right mate, Bidium will open opportunity for those people who wants to get hired easily. This is a very positive situation out there. The technology is enhancing and it's getting bigger and bigger. I would love to see were this goes. I'm sure it will come to an amazing end. Let us support them up until the end of ICO.
cassey654

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:47:38 PM

Bidium provides offline wallet to store BIDM securely and the token can be used to bid for products on the BIDM marketplace.
Your wallet is secured with bidium, Because the mobile wallet combined with bidium used for alot of things like sending money and receiving, Because bidium is easy to transact.
You can make sure your wallet is safe because of bidium and easy to do some transaction in sending money or payment. with bidium that is true that easy to do transaction and one thing that is good is when yo do some transaction you have nothing to pay, because it's free. Bidium is zero transaction fee.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: