Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:02:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BIDIUM: Bidium Contributors can apply to withdraw of tokens from 11th July  (Read 25687 times)
Marcogui

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:25:48 PM

The aspiration of Bidium coupled with their dedication to create a platform  not only of services but of profit too is something nobody could undermined.

The market and platform structure they have released are sound and viable, in fact, they even partnered with another game changer company named Pecunio, the world's first ever fully gold backed project on the blockchain.

Now, that sounds really promising of Bidium, doesn't it?
I thought bidium will not be in partnership anymore since bidium is a big project and it can be a successful one without the help of other company. Bidium is great but partnering in other Cryptocurrency Project is better! So far, I see the potential that Bidium Main Sale will be sold out.

This is the day that bidium main ICO opens, isn't it?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:26:32 PM

I was wondering does bidium focus on a specific job for freelancers? or is it a typical freelancer site wherein all jobs are available? I'm just curious. hoping it reaches alot of freelancers, you don't see a 0 zero transaction fee site everyday.  Shocked
I dont think Bidium will control the advertisements of job posted by employers, as to which one is allowed and which one is not. As long as they pay they are allowed to post. Bidium will just serve as a freelance job hunting place i think. Applicants can just scroll as much as they want and find the best offer that suits their skills. I also hope they will have offers that suits my skills.  Grin Cheesy

Well, the truth is there already exists a lot of freelance hiring sites for free out there (yes, absolutely free, not a single cent to spend), even Bidium recognizes that and even made a comparison chart as one can see from their other channels.

But the thing is this, Bidium offers this freelance hiring service in a decentralized nature on top of blockchain technology.  Sounds really fancy isn't it?

So we are left to ask, how could decentralization help in the industry of freelance hiring? There you go, you are now in the same street as i am, maybe a few house away but i'm sure we'll meet soon.

Reply back your thoughts on how decentralization can help freelancers and aspiring ones like us and why do you think Bidium decided to take this course (and why they boast of it). Let's all discuss.

This Can be a lifesaver for those freelancers but there is one problem in this platform. How can they filter out those lazy ass freelancer from the platform. Yes there will be a hardworking freelancer out there but what about those people who doesn't do their work as a freelancer? It'll be the loss of the people who hire them if they don't do their work.
The bidium platform gives the freelancer an opportunity to show a gig for a specific price with the help of a bidium token for payment. the bidium platform will help give the clients the opportunity to select from various gigs based on the rating and price. Setup between two parties and smart contracts will be used to ensure smooth transaction between the two parties without involving any third parties in the marketplace.

Hi there Kenzie! Great of you to use the keyword "Gig" in your post.

It was among the many things that i liked about Bidium.  Their offer of a solution for freelancers and employers are so timely in nature as it tends a wonderful proposition to the so called "Gig Economy".

The Gig Economy, i tell you, is indeed both a great opportunity to the freelancers and a diverse option for the employers.  Both does benefit a lot from time to time. And Bidium will up that benefit by providing reviews and ratings for each freelancers and employers that people can read through and bank on for their decision whether to hire the freelancer or turn down an employer.

Bidium knew that the Gig Economy is growing fast and i appreciate them taking steps to make it a better economy altogether.
elycoinz

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:31:08 PM

The aspiration of Bidium coupled with their dedication to create a platform  not only of services but of profit too is something nobody could undermined.

The market and platform structure they have released are sound and viable, in fact, they even partnered with another game changer company named Pecunio, the world's first ever fully gold backed project on the blockchain.

I thought bidium will not be in partnership anymore since bidium is a big project and it can be a successful one without the help of other company. Bidium is great but partnering in other Cryptocurrency Project is better! So far, I see the potential that Bidium Main Sale will be sold out.

Hello Marcogui!

Partnerships are good as it strengthens the financial aspect of the project and with both Bidium and Pecunio working hard to reach their cap targets, i'm sure we are looking at a very massive reach of potential contributors.

And to tell you, both projects are sound and have well thought of structures.

As for Bidium going to the main ICO, let's wait for the official announcement.

________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network
havanaholala

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:39:38 PM

Hello Marcogui!

Partnerships are good as it strengthens the financial aspect of the project and with both Bidium and Pecunio working hard to reach their cap targets, i'm sure we are looking at a very massive reach of potential contributors.

And to tell you, both projects are sound and have well thought of structures.

As for Bidium going to the main ICO, let's wait for the official announcement.

PArtnership is finding support in one another, this also push both to do better services and to not tarnish their partnership as any problems associated in any of the two will reflect to the other. Since Bidium state that they will be selective on the tokens that would be on the platform, they must have seen a good side of Pecunio to make a partnership with them.
plutusbit

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:49:19 PM

One of the advantage of the bidium project is its bidding feature based on the block chain because even though it virtual form of auction every one can bid and also the bidium can distinguish who is the bidder based on the block chain it self.

That is correct! Blockchain Technology really has a huge role in this project and that is the reason why it is so different from the existing platforms. In addition to this, the convenience of having an exchange on top of the Auction and Freelance Hiring platforms is a plus.
That's why every country is developing the system wherein to build a process that makes everyone to be happy in the future. Freelance Hiring platform is for people who are experiencing a bad salary from their previous job this is good for those who have plan in the future coz you will gain more rewards in the future .i hope the company will adopt this kind of business model.

Not only for the people who have bad salary but specially to those who do not even have a salary to expect or the unemployed people that can do certain things but does not have the degree to show off to companies that they wanna work into. I can see how this project will really help lots of people big time.

And again, allow me to emphasize that part of Bidium's structure is to lower the fees through their native token BIDM, where freelanceers and employers are set to spend only 0.1% using BIDM instead of 1% when using other coins.

And for the auction side, Bidium created the Ad profit shares where a seller could get 50% of said share while 30% goes to the buyer.

Isn't that a great advantage? Bidium is not only creating services, but an avenue of profits too.

definitely a great advantage that should be taken not just by employer and freelancers but also of traders and market buyers and sellers on Bidiums marketplace. I don't know if any other marketplace or exchnage could offer a much lower fees than Bidium is offering. Looking forward to the good services Bidium will offer to us cryptoenthusiast.

Hi there URCRYPTOKNIGHT!

One of the nice things i liked about Bidium is that they know the market they are trying to penetrate and wanting to give a lift.

They understood that theirs is not the only platform that exists and will ever exist to provide Auction, Freelance and Exchange.

But banking on their CEO's vision and words, Nausheen Ahmad stated that "no one in the blockchain industry has effectively combined multiple solutions of auction, trading, exchange, hiring at the same time."

And i do trust Bidium on that as they have provided a lot of means for people not only to use the platform, but to profit from it too.

ABsolutely something new to look forward to, and a good opportunity for lots of people to hop on to. Its good that the CEO has a good conception on Bidium, he really did a good study on how to make the Bidium paltform excel from the other platforms combined.
ysabel30

Activity: 62

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:57:17 PM

One of the advantage of the bidium project is its bidding feature based on the block chain because even though it virtual form of auction every one can bid and also the bidium can distinguish who is the bidder based on the block chain it self.

That is correct! Blockchain Technology really has a huge role in this project and that is the reason why it is so different from the existing platforms. In addition to this, the convenience of having an exchange on top of the Auction and Freelance Hiring platforms is a plus.

In contrast, I really do think that the exchange platform of this project is the best feature it has since I can see that the people who are using the auctions and freelancing platforms will go strait to the exchange to trade their coins or even before buying they might use the exchange first. And take note that there are big discounts on using the services on this platform with BIDM tokens this can only lead to more people buying into BIDM tokens which is for me personally is a pretty clever idea from the bidium developing team.

I absolutely agree. I too really love the exchange part of the platform because it makes it easier for me to exchange my cryptos into the type of cryptos that I need to use in making bids or if I want to turn the cryptos from my sold items into the type of crypto I want to hold. It really is very convenient.
it's also a great bidium project because it brings together ideas for it to succeed. Combined auction, bidding and freelance platform using token bidm and because of the great help or use of blockchain technology will ensure the success of the project.

Loving Bidiums so many ways on helping people to domore and earn more on their platform. It would be really nice that while waiting for my trading to get bullish, i have a marketplace where i can either sell some stuff or buy a some good deals that i could use. Or  i can do some freelancing that would be available on Bidiums platform. There won't be a dull moment.  

It's like having different eggs in one basket, where Bidium is the basket and the eggs are different ways to generate income on Bidium. The platform itself is not just focus on how they would be able to earn for themselves but every part of Bidium made it clear that where Bidium can  earn people who would join them can also earn from it.
scarlett281

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:15:59 AM

Every time I look at the community this project has and how supportive the people here are, I am really getting more and more comfortable in supporting this project since I can see that a lot of people can also notice the greatness of this project. This just means that a lot of people love the project. I think this is already more than enough basis to look at and be able to say that this project will really succeed.
Well, if we discuss some of the good comments and the number of bidium supporters we will lose our fear or doubt on this project. It is more interesting to try this kind of project because of the amount of support the bidium receives from people. I am one of the supporters that want to succeed this kind of platform launched by bidium.
vietcool

Activity: 40

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:29:18 AM

Potential project for 2018 is here. There will be new opportunities
manoj1605

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:59:12 AM

there are over 53 million people doing freelancing work in the U.S and this is an aggregate of 34% of the national workforce.
Odeoke

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:17:53 AM

If this project is legit than why bots are in action into this thread after bump they delete their posts and this kind of advertising campaign bring bad impact on the project. Dev should take action against this kind of job.
tatalin

Activity: 255
Merit: 100

https://burst.money/

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:41:04 PM

What will be the token that can be exchanged through the Bidium platform? I know that the top cryptocurrency will be there like Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum and other top cryptos. Will they include the newly cryptocurrency token to their platform?
Bidium is bassically a exchange platform that will be a marketplace for freelancers and bidders. The other cryptocurrency that will be on their platform will be announced later by the developers. Maybe after the token sale or the application or exchange site launch.

i dont think that bidium is just a marketplace for hiring freelancers and for bidders only. because in their summary of projects BIDIUM is an ICO that can compete in binance in terms of cryptocurrency exchange, upwork in terms of hiring freelancers, ebay in terms of auction. as you can see this kind of ICO has a potential that can do all of that work in the same platform.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
JaydenBlackRaven

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:15:10 PM

Bidium provides offline wallet to store BIDM securely and the token can be used to bid for products on the BIDM marketplace.
Hakamoto

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:05:55 PM

The Bidium platform, it is sure, will help and will reduce number of the unemployed presently! As digital revaluation the project seems successful!

Luvr1000

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:59:46 PM

it's strange that so slowly go the sale) around the project was a good HYIP, you have a minus is your bonus which you now give 100% of it scares me))
coin163

Activity: 462
Merit: 281

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:23:55 AM

wow, 100% bonus sound very good.
But I'm sure will don't join that kind of ico that offer huge bonus like this.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5245436.0

Disposable surgical Face Mask with CE, FDA Approved for sell.
vijurj08

Activity: 9

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 07:29:09 PM

The project is very nice from starting itself they are providing so many offers for Bidium members. Hope they will do great thing for their community.
Cruellspapaya

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:46:47 PM

it's strange that so slowly go the sale) around the project was a good HYIP, you have a minus is your bonus which you now give 100% of it scares me))

yes people will cancel to join this ICO if using this very high bonus, just like HYIP
vijurj08

Activity: 9

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 07:48:24 PM

wow, 100% bonus sound very good.
But I'm sure will don't join that kind of ico that offer huge bonus like this.

May be they want to provide 1 day offer for the early bird members.
bagas79

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:18:02 AM

This new platform is great for freelancers and traders, a very interesting project with a good idea, I hope the project is successful
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:10:13 AM

Nice to see the thread re opened again. I think this project has potential because they already have their alpha version out. Has anyone else here opened an account yet and done a test around? Would be great to see other people's feedback in here how they see the alpha site and what they like about it. Let's see how the ICO goes and I hope the raise enough to continue doing their work to build the platform. I hope they reach their softcap of three million, would be a shame if they didn't. Will they still continue if they don't reach the softcap? I was wondering about that.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: