Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:41:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BIDIUM: Bidium Contributors can apply to withdraw of tokens from 11th July  (Read 25698 times)
DonChester

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:13:43 PM

Immediate Payment: This is another unique feature that is associated with BIDIUM platform that it enables the transfer of money with the aid of smart contracts that are regulated. There are certain procedures that will aid you to keep the address of the receiver in mind. The BIDIUM ensures the transfer without any problem. This makes the transfer of money a seamless exercise.

This immediate payment is also done through peer to peer payment. Users can pay transactions directly through their wallet with out the need for middleman. More easy and fast, no waiting time needed. And because it is built in blockchain technology, transactions are monitored, it will be monitored in the blocks.
This is what Bidium takes advantage in other online marketplace. People that will transact using BIDM token will get more benefits. They can receive and immediate payment because bidium uses blockchain technology where the transactions are transparently seen by both parties. Easy payment with reliable transaction, no other than Bidium.

This is really one of the good features of Bidium having this three services in one platform with the use of blockchain technology and smart contracts for immediate payment. Which would only be mean a fast and reliable transaction is equal to more business and more profit for business owners and investors.

We can call bidium as multi-purpose platform. I think there are many bugs and server disconnection when they will finally launch. By that, I assume I will experience inconvenience to the first week of Bidium Exchange. I hope that the people will not be confused if they will use Bidium Exchange.

It is a possibility that we can't prevent. But as most of the Bidium team comes from most experienced IT field. I assume that they already prepared for this. That's why they will also provide a 24/7 support as they offer different types of services and such things were already anticipated beforehand.
FAITHriot

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:19:10 PM

I can't see any developers who support the investors in this thread. In addition, I can't see any activities of bidium even in any social media sites. Hm. Bidium smells fishy.
How do I lend my capital if I don't see any developer (even in a form of image or video) that works with the project or have a hands on activity?
Give me some proof.
Did you know about Satoshi Nakamoto?
If yes, then you will also believe that bidium will success. I believe that anonymity of the team does not really affect the project. Bitcoin is popular, reliable and trustworthy coin. We are interested in bitcoin even we don't really know the person/s behind the pseudonym "Satoshi Nakomoto". And because of that interest, bitcoin still alive from the start until now.

I got the point of Harribel. Sometimes, real investors are triggered when they don't really know the name of the team. One of the factor that affects the succesion of an ICO is the team/developer. We are interested in a project where the developers have initiative, hardwork and determination to the project.
Remember, bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and when it was existed, people never believed until one man use it to exchange for a pizza. Bidium is really differ in bitcoin from the project till the time it will launch. I believe that we need today various proofs in order to say a project is legitimate or fake.

I think your questions have been answered when they already released the BIDIUM TEAM. Maybe they are just finalizing their team so that the public will no doubt about the project. Moving forward, Let us support Bidium project because it will really help us on the different aspect of auction and freelance hiring.

In my humble opinion, BIDIUM must do a series of social media exposure to gain more people to support their platform. They should also build a community that will answer all of the people who has answer or inquiries about their project. Maybe a Telegram channel or discord will do.

I know that they have a telegram channel for the people who are currently invested or interested in their project.
Here's the link for them for you to follow: https://t.me/Bidium
yes they have telegram channels. I'm very interested in the bidium project so I subscribe to it and follow their projects and their success.

That's good to hear. Let's support Bidium projects by subscribing to their digital marketing channels. Bidium prepared for their marketing strategies as spreading awareness and marketing strategies is not just limited to press release and telegram, you can also follow them through other social media platforms such as twitter, facebook, and youtube.
HelpDesk

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:23:56 PM

one percent if user will use other cryptocurrency! is this too big?
most exchange and other only have 0.1% but this is private for BIDM!
therefore everyone will be using BIDM token for the transaction fee to lessen it 10X

https://i.imgur.com/lGQz1mb.jpg

Well, nothing we can do, that is what they prefer to do to make their coins more popular to the masses. This will also ensure that the investors really get great benefits and good profits. I think that it's completely fair considering that what they offer is 10x less. But still, in my opinion, giving lesser fees for using other cryptos is the way to go since it will attract more more people to use the platform and might even increase the demand for BIDM tokens even more if people sees the benefits that it offers.

You are right! Our thoughts are parallel on that. It's a business strategy that most of the platform does to make their coin popular. Exclusive perks and privileges are being offered to those who will use their token. So the advantage is for both parties.
LetsTossCoin

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:35:00 PM

Freelance Platform are also a potential market to explore considering the U.S market as, a case study, there are over 53 million people doing freelancing work in the U.S and this is an aggregate of 34% of the national workforce
If you consider it globally, its around 30% which is a very big percentage considering that there's 7 billion people in the world. Most of the big companies hire freelancer and most of them only work part time. The freelancing approach of Bidium is very promising as it can house a lot of freelancers because its online and can be accessed around the globe.

Yes, this is true. I personally think that this project will not only be able to give security to people and reduce the hassle for every freelancer and employer but will also be able to change lives of thousands if not millions of people in this world with all the opportunities that this project offers. I am amazed with the developing team for thinking of this great concept.

Absolutely! Crypto world is not just for trading with the help of Bidium they were able to open an opportunities to decrease unemployment and provide works and gigs for freelancers. I am excited about the use of blockchain technology and smart contracts in making freelancing platform fast and secured.
PinkFong

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:39:39 PM

One of the benefits of this project to the sellers is they will get a  50% Ad profit share, which is good because even though you can't sold or all of your product are sold you will still receiving your benefits, and also the buyers will also benefits another 30% of Ad profit share if the product is being sold.
Bidium is decentralized an exchange Already blockchain, Media stored on the blockchain, bidium can transact peer to peer, Auction and freelance will have a store of data.

This is what makes this project better. well i admire more the peer to peer.
and the capability of the freelance on their website is really amazing.
i am looking forward to be one of their freelance.
i hope investing on their ICO will give me edge on this.

Bidium will launch the first freelancing platform using the blockchain technology with the smart contract. And I agree that this makes it even better. Plus all the benefits you can get as a buyer or seller, employer or freelancer, as well as bidders and traders.
TrainDING

Activity: 74

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:48:41 PM

Good review, in other reliable crypto review sites bidiums has 4-5/5 stars. Which means it really has alot of potential and growth. and lots of supports from traders because of the additional features..

Wow! This is an excellent rating! Bidium services and features will really gain more supporters as this review is really impressive for crypto users. This project will surely succeed in no time as what it offers is really appealing to investors.
XtraRolePlayer

Activity: 133

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:52:53 PM

Great concept. I can see that a lot of people are also loving this project since a lot are getting involved and are curious. This means people want to learn more about this project. I think that this is a sign that there are already a lot of investors and a lot more to come. I mean, of the great solutions this project has for the freelancing and hiring in the internet, who wouldn't see this project's potential? I am sure this project will be a success.
very helpful this project for every one.
Bidium will give buyers the opportunity to purchase only by bidding with the aid of
cyptocurrency exchange and a freelance platform where employers can hire freelancers
with the aid of more than 10 coins which includes Bidium, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin,
and other coins that will be announced at a later stage.
In summary, our market structure is made up of networks of various technical devices
that will give investors the opportunity of benefiting from a marketplace without
centralized location

And the best thing is that everyone or both parties can be sure that they get quality workers or bosses that really pays the right price for their services. And this is because of the verification rule of the platform to make sure that every person is real and are showcasing real skills and experiences. I really think that this will turn this industry in a more secure place for everyone.
This is nice but since the demands for job is greater than the demands for freelancer applicants, the bidding system will favor the employer i think. If i am the employer, posting a job and a job descriptions for a price of $500 for instance. Since job seekers are more than the job offers, there will be more and more freelances applicants that will bid the job for lower price like $400, $300 etc. since there are other bidders, so the tendency will be the employer will take the one who has the lowest bid but could give a good service too. Let us not forget that even in freelancers there are also competitions.
I don't think bidding would be involved in the hiring of freelancers. I think those two would be separate since their platforms would be separate. The freelance platform would be launched second and the bidding platform would be launched last. Also according to their whitepaper, bidium "acts as a bidding marketplace for buyers to purchase by bidding and a freelance platform to employers, who are looking to hire freelancers. "

That's true! Bidding platform is separate from freelancing platform as showing on their whitepaper roadmap. They will be launch on different months. Can't blame others for the confusions since Bidium offers three services platform in one, as you also mentioned in your statement.
FilipinoTranslator

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:59:34 PM

I just watched Bidium's official video on YouTube and it somehow boggled me whether Bidium is an exchange or an auction or a sort of Hiring center ala LinkedIn?  I mean, why facilitate 3 different industries under one platform? I'm a bit lost, really.
I think you need to read the whitepaper of Bidium in order for your confusion to be cleared. Bidium is a bidding marketplace for hiring freelance. It is bidding in a sense that the freelancer will sell their product and services through an auction. Simple platform but it really helps a lot for the clients to find a better work and outcomes that they want to be.

It is really confusing at first but when you will read their  Whitepaper, you will find out that they are focused on Auction and Freelance Hiring. They have just added the crypto exchange so that the users between the two industries that they are launching can easily exchange their tokens in no time. No need to go to another platform to do that.
MashaAndBear

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:11:40 PM

I was wondering why there are a lot of people that have been talking about this project for just a short period of time even on social media but when I read the white paper, I completely understood immediately why this is the case. This clearly is a great project like no other that I have seen. And to be able to spread the word that fast, only show how great the marketing skills of the developing team are.
Yeah its because their vision and ideas for the project is very promising and I can see why many people are interested in this platform. The hiring of freelancers is great and would benefit a lot of people and their bidding marketplace is very idealistic for both sellers and buyers.

I certainly agree with you. The project was really well thought of that it really benefits all the users who will be using it. Another good result of using Blockchain Technology. We are really are grateful that this technology was being used on our generation which makes life easy an simple.
AnnDerSon

Activity: 74

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:18:30 PM

Bidium will be providing a secure wallet for every user they have. Not only for trading and exchange, sending and receiving coins but also for marketplace. Wallet will also be used in receiving and sending payments in the marketplace. It only means that every user of the platform needs to have this wallet and some tokens inside so if incase they want to purchase something online they may be able to pay in Bidium token or other cryptocurrency. So for someone who wants to purchase online they must be a registered user of Bidium platform.   
Yes just like any other crypto wallets, But Bidium is much secured and they accept several Cryptocurrencies in just one wallet. We have a marketplace where we can buy and sell goods,stuffs it's like an amazon that we purchase item online by using this cryptocurrencies.
If that so, then this crypto currency exchange will become popular for investors which is they need to use a wallet where they can be benefited in the transaction everytime they use it.

Man, that is some pretty good sht. I mean, damn! Who would even be dumb enough to not see how great this project is? It just has too much to offer to all of its investors and users. I for sure will really want to be one of the first people who gets to use this platform when it launches.

That's right man! If this launch will become successful, many investors and buyer will love and support this bidium project.
I can't wait to see the success of this launch and also the success of the bidium team. In additional, this idea is created beacuse of their marketing strategy and ability.

First time I heard this project one thing I notice is there is no much fanfare in the ICO world about Bidium. Although the whitepaper seem to be ok and all of the content can very possible to achieve. My only concern here is the target market if they can support all those people.

I am sure that they will. Projects are not made in a glimpse of an eye then Boom! Projects are made with Stages of phases and series of Testing. Will they support all those people? Yes, they can. With the help of the whole team and with the invested money to fund the development. This will surely succeed.
DigiMOONs

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:21:15 PM

Following for future update
ViktorKovas

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:21:37 PM

I will refer some people to follow this project and I really support this project because it can be seen from its development very well and hopefully many like this project and good luck
nuadagrinn

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:22:52 PM

This is a new project, it's under the radar right now. I am in, it has good potential.
BuzzerBeater

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:23:43 PM

Looks good! They’ve made a comparison above among other market places. Bidium i can see is an exchange and a bidding marketplace for selling goods and for both freelancers and employers who want to hire freelancer employees. They will also be having their own wallet and it is said that the platform revenues 50% of it are distributted among BIDM token holders in their wallets. Sounds good. Ah! Cryptocurrencies also is one of the goods they will be selling (not good though)  Grin

Well said for the features and benefits of the new Bidium Platform. The 50% platform revenues that will be shared with BIDM token wallets holders will be appealing to users. Ad revenue share for both buyer and seller. Many will be interested in using this platform if that's the case. As to cryptocurrencies, selling-this is something that we should expect for all the new game changer and competitors coming in. At the end of the day, this is still business.
Transformbitz

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:24:20 PM

Bidium will be providing a secure wallet for every user they have. Not only for trading and exchange, sending and receiving coins but also for marketplace. Wallet will also be used in receiving and sending payments in the marketplace. It only means that every user of the platform needs to have this wallet and some tokens inside so if incase they want to purchase something online they may be able to pay in Bidium token or other cryptocurrency. So for someone who wants to purchase online they must be a registered user of Bidium platform.  
Yes just like any other crypto wallets, But Bidium is much secured and they accept several Cryptocurrencies in just one wallet. We have a marketplace where we can buy and sell goods,stuffs it's like an amazon that we purchase item online by using this cryptocurrencies.
If that so, then this crypto currency exchange will become popular for investors which is they need to use a wallet where they can be benefited in the transaction everytime they use it.

Man, that is some pretty good sht. I mean, damn! Who would even be dumb enough to not see how great this project is? It just has too much to offer to all of its investors and users. I for sure will really want to be one of the first people who gets to use this platform when it launches.

That's right man! If this launch will become successful, many investors and buyer will love and support this bidium project.
I can't wait to see the success of this launch and also the success of the bidium team. In additional, this idea is created beacuse of their marketing strategy and ability.

First time I heard this project one thing I notice is there is no much fanfare in the ICO world about Bidium. Although the whitepaper seem to be ok and all of the content can very possible to achieve. My only concern here is the target market if they can support all those people.

I am sure that they will. Projects are not made in a glimpse of an eye then Boom! Projects are made with Stages of phases and series of Testing. Will they support all those people? Yes, they can. With the help of the whole team and with the invested money to fund the development. This will surely succeed.
We need to be sure that they are focusing on the project and it should have support from the government. Though India has a big population it might hard for them to create ICO's coz the government is very strict when it comes to a new investment which is ICO's and other cryptos in the market. They are paying attention with that.
kingvirtus09

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 11:28:21 PM

We need to be sure that they are focusing on the project and it should have support from the government. Though India has a big population it might hard for them to create ICO's coz the government is very strict when it comes to a new investment which is ICO's and other cryptos in the market. They are paying attention with that.
I'm sure it will though i read an article that the government of India is banning cryptos if that's the case then they should move into another place it might dangerous for them to stay on that country just what other countries had done, compare it to binance company. The CEO is there is Very Smart they move to Malta to have a peaceful plan in the future.

eXEMpted

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:29:34 PM

One of the advantage of the bidium project is its bidding feature based on the block chain because even though it virtual form of auction every one can bid and also the bidium can distinguish who is the bidder based on the block chain it self.

That is correct! Blockchain Technology really has a huge role in this project and that is the reason why it is so different from the existing platforms. In addition to this, the convenience of having an exchange on top of the Auction and Freelance Hiring platforms is a plus.
ZeidFreak

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

Macho Gwapito ako!

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:32:42 PM

One of the advantage of the bidium project is its bidding feature based on the block chain because even though it virtual form of auction every one can bid and also the bidium can distinguish who is the bidder based on the block chain it self.

That is correct! Blockchain Technology really has a huge role in this project and that is the reason why it is so different from the existing platforms. In addition to this, the convenience of having an exchange on top of the Auction and Freelance Hiring platforms is a plus.
That's why every country is developing the system wherein to build a process that makes everyone to be happy in the future. Freelance Hiring platform is for people who are experiencing a bad salary from their previous job this is good for those who have plan in the future coz you will gain more rewards in the future .i hope the company will adopt this kind of business model.
GhostBooster

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:37:14 PM

Bidium uses the BIDM token to ensure a secured peer-to-peer transaction and hence there is no need for third parties such as Banks or government. Our technology
provides an easy interface with light and fast trading. 50% of the revenue fromtrading fee is usually rewarded among all BIDM token holders that are stored on BIDIUM wallet if they fixed their tokens in a slot period.
They better be secure because security is one of the issues of other exchange. If they can be sure that this is really secure then they really have advantage on the exchange area. I hope they have a good 2FA as well as added feature. I can't wait to use the full feature of BIDM from fast trading and for the low transaction fee.
Security is needed everywhere, especially in the financial field. It's not just 2FA that they will need since they will have 3 platforms. Each of those would have to be secure from hackers since exchange platform or bidding platform if hacked would make investors lose their coins, freelance platform, would mean data breach since it might contain employees information.

Absolutely! Since Bidium is offering different platforms. Each of them should be secured from hackers. As many personal data and business information will be compromised if they neglect. I believe Bidium will have a concrete plan on securing their platforms as most users seek for their security.
PostNPlay

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:45:12 PM

Count me in! I will surely support this project too. I would like to be part and take advantage of the freelancing platform it has to offer. As the Bidium successfully launch many freelancers and crypto users will benefit from Bidium services.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: