Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:23:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BIDIUM: Bidium Contributors can apply to withdraw of tokens from 11th July  (Read 25689 times)
Roukawa

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:56:33 PM

The Bidium Main Sale Whitelist is now OPEN. Join Today and get FREE Bidm tokens!

Hello everyone, The Bidium whiteliist is now open and over 19,000+ users have been whitelisted already. Get in before it gets close! In addition, everyone who signs up for the whitelist are eligible for a reward. Please note that these rewards would be released/unlocked only when user do first successful trade on Bidium Beta version Exchange

Goto: https://bidium.io to sign up today!

This is good news i hope everyone is happy for that, 19000+ users?? Wow we have amazing project that we need to discuss, I will joined their token sale and to be eligible on their rewards. So are we going to have a beta test for there version on bidium exhchange? please make more appropriate.
I think the first week bonus is 25%, then second week bonus is 15% and that's pre-ICO stage. and when token sale is live first week will get 10% and second week also will get 5%. Then the last round of token sale will not get any bonus.So participate now until token sale ends.

I will participate as soon as they cover the softCAP!
i do like the idea of the project, i really do know that exhcange is one of the best to launch now.
But been with may ICO and i hate getting back my ETH nor BTC because they didn't reach the softcap.
I just want to make sure of it now!
You are such a clever man! A veteran investors like you will wait till the softcap reach. Well, I gues you are in a right hand even Bidium is a progressive project and very promising, we can't deny that it may not also be echoed to all investors and may result to a fail project.
One reason why I am always updating with this thread, is because I want to gather some updates about bidium. If I think bidium will nearly to reach the softcap, I will do your strategy also.

Jlimao28

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:08:14 PM

I think the roadmap stated The Design and development work of the application has already been kicked off on this project. Bidium
will launch pre-sale event in the first quarter of 2018. Token Sale will start on April so better buy now we have big discounts for early bird promo!

The project is great and they focus on high security and PoS algorithm so i want to ask something, How many coins that they conclude to trade in their exchanges? I hope they include ICO tokens on the marketplace so it will be easier for users to get in touch on Bidium exchange.

In Bidium decentralized bidding market, they will provide buyers with access to different bids and give them the opportunity of directly transacting with sellers rather than a centralized authority. Furthermore that the coins they will include probably 10 cyptocurrencies like Bidium, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and other coins that will be announced at a later stage.
Where do you get this information buddy? I am searching for the cryptocurrencies that Bidium might list at the end of the ICO and unfortunately, I didn't find even one of it. But it seems you have gathered an information about the coins that may list in Bidium exchange.
Hm. Sounds interesting!
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:18:40 PM

Looks like there is a new awaiting project that will success anytime! From the platform, the team and advisors to the rate of ICO reviewers, I think that this project has the capability to go at the moon!
But I just noticed, how does this project generate revenue of there is no fee for transaction, hiring and bidding? I also like to stress the Bidium core, does this project has?

Going to the moon is not a n issue to take now, we should read their whitepaper and watch for the development of it.
Are they worth to invest in? or we should just hold to our coins?
Are they have the power and technology to compete with other exchanges?
The security that they will use may be enough to stay safe with our holdings?
But going to the moon is always the finale of ICO. We always wanted an ICO to be successful specially if we buy their tokens during crowd sale. I read already the whitepaper of Bidium and I found out that this project is unique than other exchange. That's why I am predicting that Bidium will meet the victory soon!
Cassy wants to emphasize that we don't to see first the success of this project but we need to look on how and why is this project will success? What are the keys and talisman that this project has?
I believe that project who has a great criteria and competitive is always achieve the victory. If you are an investor, you always see the utility of the project than to think its outcome.

Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 01:44:30 PM

Looks like there is a new awaiting project that will success anytime! From the platform, the team and advisors to the rate of ICO reviewers, I think that this project has the capability to go at the moon!
But I just noticed, how does this project generate revenue of there is no fee for transaction, hiring and bidding? I also like to stress the Bidium core, does this project has?

Going to the moon is not a n issue to take now, we should read their whitepaper and watch for the development of it.
But going to the moon is always the finale of ICO. We always wanted an ICO to be successful specially if we buy their tokens during crowd sale. I read already the whitepaper of Bidium and I found out that this project is unique than other exchange. That's why I am predicting that Bidium will meet the victory soon!
Cassy wants to emphasize that we don't to see first the success of this project but we need to look on how and why is this project will success? What are the keys and talisman that this project has?
I believe that project who has a great criteria and competitive is always achieve the victory. If you are an investor, you always see the utility of the project than to think its outcome.
You emphasize the point of view by Cassy but you did not look to my opinion. I read the WP already and I say it based on my opinion that a good project, team and developer has a potential to be successful.
The goals are part of the utility, if a project have a goal definitely, the utility of the project is always be considered.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
Sean25pogi

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:12:49 PM

The platform of the bidium limits the Availability of the product that the bid of product will last only for 24 hours.
The time alotted in terms of bidding is to save time and also to give an oppurtunity to the other buyers and sellers to have assurance to get a sure buyer.
b1marlin

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:35:10 PM

The platform of the bidium limits the Availability of the product that the bid of product will last only for 24 hours.
The time alotted in terms of bidding is to save time and also to give an oppurtunity to the other buyers and sellers to have assurance to get a sure buyer.

Hold on, i thought this is anohter exchange with some more feature, but bidding?
bidding with alternative tokens and some coins?
what are you exactly talking about? what is the thing we need to bid?
Kikoman

Activity: 59

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:37:14 PM

Over 19,000+ users have been whitelisted already. Are you willing to join? Hurry up! Get in before it gets close! I'm not sure if they will burn unsold token. Let's keep this thread going!

I think it is 20,000 users now who participated on whitelist.
I am not sure too if they will burn any token but what i think about this!
there will be no token to burn, with such small amount and a great project, this will be easily gone and sold!
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:57:18 PM

I am so excited to get with June and July with Bidium.

Q2 2018, June
Launching Beta Version of Exchange and Begin Listing BIDM on Major Exchanges

Q2 2018, June
Launching Beta Version of Exchange and Begin Listing BIDM on Major Exchanges

Q3 2018, July
Exchange App Launching

This is really great and they dont want to wait long. after ICO they will start alot of thing to get better.
Glydel1999

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:19:29 PM

One of the benefits of this project to the sellers is they will get a  50% Ad profit share, which is good because even though you can't sold or all of your product are sold you will still receiving your benefits, and also the buyers will also benefits another 30% of Ad profit share if the product is being sold.
Jnissi

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:27:31 PM

I can say that Freelance hiring through bidium project will lessen the amount of time that the companies are giving in hiring quality freelance workers but how this gonna work?
Is there any interviews or other traditional form of hiring workers?
I think they will have a direct contact with the employers. This time the employer can freely choose which one will be qualified. In most cases employees skill evaluation is hidden in this way because employees and employers do not really have a direct contact but because Bidium will be giving them a direct contact so they will have the opportunity to evaluate each other.
Ahuvali

Activity: 53

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:32:56 PM

Will Bidium indeed surpass the name and fame of ebay and amazon when in comes to service and reliability? As i can see there are hundreds or even thousands of online market places. Sometimes i wonder which of them is a scam and which one is legit. With Bidium how are they going to compete?
Eventhough eBay and amazon gained their popularity, Bidium can surpass them. As a matter of fact, Bidium has a wide range when it comes in marketplace. Here are some factors that bidium can be the future marketplace for products and services:
1. Decentralized- using the blockchain technology, buyers and sellers can connect using a P2P network, individual holds each own copy of data since all datas are stored in blockchain.
2. Transparent and reliable- since Bidium is made using Dapps, expect that fraudulent reviews and hidden costs will never exist.
3. Cryptocurrency is the trend nowadays- a lot of people are engage with crypto industry. It is possible that freelancer may change their direction leading to a better future, Bidium.
4. Secured wallet- though amazon used paypal as a means of exchange, we can't deny the fact that it can easily intercepted by hackers. Bidium uses integrated mobile wallet which is basically for receiving and sending of payments. This shows that you will be able to transfer funds for goods or services in the bid marketplace in a secured and improve wallet.

Why amazon and eBay? Bidium is just starting but all of the problems regarding to old marketplaces can solve by this decentralized platform.
Aside from that, Bidium platform wanted to solve the following:
1. Lack of transparency in skill evaluation- The idea of decentralized bidding platform is to improve transparency and make online bidding for goods and services more competitive.
The set of vendors are assessed and pre-qualified by the operators. The technical and commercial that usually submitted by vendors are evaluated by operators. This only shows how good are the products and services offered by the vendors because they are filtered by bidding.
2.  Poor customer support- a lot of online marketplace who can't provide a better services. One factor affects the marketing is poor customer support wherein the accusation of the clients can't solve, compensate and response immediately.
3. Longer Transaction time- this is always the problem of online shop, transactions are delayed because a lot of things needed such as KYC or any identification plus slow transaction process.
4. Probability of false transaction- Another problem that affects marketplace is the inability to do business from any part of the world regardless of your physical location. Another thing I wouldn't like in online marketplace is the reliability of products. Imagine there are products I bought that are rejected or expired.

These four essential problems dealing with the online marketplace can solve buy the decentralized bidding platform, Bidium.

P.S. I am grateful on what I saw in the WP. I can understand easily the terminology.

Your number 1 statement. Hiw can Bidium platform exercise thransparency in skill evaluation since everything is online?  It is not a personal and physical contact with the person or goods they are going to bid.
Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:41:04 PM

Will Bidium indeed surpass the name and fame of ebay and amazon when in comes to service and reliability? As i can see there are hundreds or even thousands of online market places. Sometimes i wonder which of them is a scam and which one is legit. With Bidium how are they going to compete?
Eventhough eBay and amazon gained their popularity, Bidium can surpass them. As a matter of fact, Bidium has a wide range when it comes in marketplace. Here are some factors that bidium can be the future marketplace for products and services:
1. Decentralized- using the blockchain technology, buyers and sellers can connect using a P2P network, individual holds each own copy of data since all datas are stored in blockchain.
2. Transparent and reliable- since Bidium is made using Dapps, expect that fraudulent reviews and hidden costs will never exist.
3. Cryptocurrency is the trend nowadays- a lot of people are engage with crypto industry. It is possible that freelancer may change their direction leading to a better future, Bidium.
4. Secured wallet- though amazon used paypal as a means of exchange, we can't deny the fact that it can easily intercepted by hackers. Bidium uses integrated mobile wallet which is basically for receiving and sending of payments. This shows that you will be able to transfer funds for goods or services in the bid marketplace in a secured and improve wallet.

Why amazon and eBay? Bidium is just starting but all of the problems regarding to old marketplaces can solve by this decentralized platform.
Maybe the only difference to consider here is it is built on blockchain that makes it decentralzed. They have their own token incase they want a lower transaction cost they can use BIDM token. They can use cryptocurrency as payment while ebay and amazo use credit visa cards and paypal. Paypal is not an exchange by the way it is a payment platform.
Glorious04

Activity: 392
Merit: 113

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:47:23 PM

I don't Hodl my coins on several exchanges as we all know that they have the best security provided. But along the way if you going to keep a big bulk of coins then i recommend cold wallets, as we can see big exchanges had a big trouble on compromising their data. I hope they have exchange wallet that every users has the right to save their coins with private keys and phrase password.

If they are an exchange they must have a wallet for exchangers to store their token to. I’ve read that they dont even charge the users and those who hold tkens in their Bidium wallets are going to have shares on Bidium profits. Because of their concept it attracted me to join also their campaign.
Don't worry! As what is stated at their whitepaper, Bidium project has a bidium wallet. Besides, bidium wallet is also a secured wallet where you can store coins. In addition, Bidium uses PoS algorithm wherein if you store your coin with their wallet, you will gain an extra percentage comes from the coin inside the bidium wallet.
And what is more is all token holders of their BIDIUM wallet are goig to get 50% profit from the platform revenue and it is distributed among token holders. So good advantage also. Unlike networking you are going to invest your money on their coins and promise you with huge profit every week and you dont really know  where the profits are coming from. With Bidium everyone knows that the profit comes from their revenue so it is more real.

raven.tiu17

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:40:58 AM

Maybe the only difference to consider here is it is built on blockchain that makes it decentralzed. They have their own token incase they want a lower transaction cost they can use BIDM token. They can use cryptocurrency as payment while ebay and amazo use credit visa cards and paypal. Paypal is not an exchange by the way it is a payment platform.
I agree that they will use their own token to make a transaction but in a lesser cost. Cryptocurrency backbone is blockchain and we wanted it decentralized. Yes Ebay and amazon are use in credit card, While Paypal use debit card and credit card they are not exchange but they can use as money trasfer whenever or wherever you are.
vincentong17

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:45:48 AM

I agree that they will use their own token to make a transaction but in a lesser cost. Cryptocurrency backbone is blockchain and we wanted it decentralized. Yes Ebay and amazon are use in credit card, While Paypal use debit card and credit card they are not exchange but they can use as money trasfer whenever or wherever you are.
On the normal banking industry, blockchain can be regarded as a full history of a financial institution's transactions. Every block denotes as an individual bank statement but considering the fact that it is a distributed database system that is acting as an open electronic ledger, a blockchain can simplify business operations for parties. Do you agree?
Viscera

Activity: 660
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:52:12 AM

On the normal banking industry, blockchain can be regarded as a full history of a financial institution's transactions. Every block denotes as an individual bank statement but considering the fact that it is a distributed database system that is acting as an open electronic ledger, a blockchain can simplify business operations for parties. Do you agree?
Yes i agree. Well Bidium use Proof of stake Algorithm. Whereas Poof of Stake (PoS) is a type of algorithm by which a cryptocurrency blockchain network aims to achieve distributed consensus.
benalexis12

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 01:53:57 AM

Yes i totally agree on that that's how we will change the monetary system plus considering that cryptocurrency is our future, We are aiming to distrupt the Multi trillion industry of banking and commerce worldwide by using blockchain technology.

hackzang12

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:14:43 AM

I think the roadmap stated The Design and development work of the application has already been kicked off on this project. Bidium
will launch pre-sale event in the first quarter of 2018. Token Sale will start on April so better buy now we have big discounts for early bird promo!

The project is great and they focus on high security and PoS algorithm so i want to ask something, How many coins that they conclude to trade in their exchanges? I hope they include ICO tokens on the marketplace so it will be easier for users to get in touch on Bidium exchange.

In Bidium decentralized bidding market, they will provide buyers with access to different bids and give them the opportunity of directly transacting with sellers rather than a centralized authority. Furthermore that the coins they will include probably 10 cyptocurrencies like Bidium, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and other coins that will be announced at a later stage.
Where do you get this information buddy? I am searching for the cryptocurrencies that Bidium might list at the end of the ICO and unfortunately, I didn't find even one of it. But it seems you have gathered an information about the coins that may list in Bidium exchange.
Hm. Sounds interesting!
Based on their whitepaper that i've read, They will use atleast 10 cryptocurrencies and as stated above they will announce it at a later stage. Sounds interesting right? btw.. buddy have you try our Bidium website? Join now coz we have 19,000+ users have been whitelisted already.
rockyfeller

Activity: 406

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:48:36 AM

Functionality: Transactions will be done by the customer at their preferred time in the marketplace; Cryptocurrency can also be sold to our community market makers for cash. The BIDIUM token can be transferred to two other parties as payment for goods and services after bids for freelance service. The converted cash will not be treated as an available balance. The total system is produced by the same amount.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

SeanWayne

Activity: 94
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:54:26 AM

Functionality: Transactions will be done by the customer at their preferred time in the marketplace; Cryptocurrency can also be sold to our community market makers for cash. The BIDIUM token can be transferred to two other parties as payment for goods and services after bids for freelance service. The converted cash will not be treated as an available balance. The total system is produced by the same amount.
So, in short, we can use the Bidium token on the preferred marketplace to buy goods and services, am I right? So how about the fluctuating price of bitcoin is there's an effect on that? How secured is bidium token to convert it into cash?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: