Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:11:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or ETH for long term  (Read 3633 times)
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:05:13 PM

Both Bitcoin and Ethereum are good bets for long term with Bitcoin as the most preferred coin choice as a core HODL  position in investment portfolio.
tyuner4

Activity: 322
Merit: 179

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:14:42 PM

Both BTC and ETH are good coins and worth holding on. IMO, you can split your money and invest in both coins. As for the holding period, it depends on individual. But I will think at least 1 year is a good holding period.
gabagandalf

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:30:28 PM

i would also invest in both coins. both are very well known and i believe both coins will exist and be used in the future. besides, you are on the safe side if you invest in both.
mrphilippine

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:45:40 PM

Hey all.

I am confused about these two (BTC and ETH), which one is best to invest/hold for long term ?? How much time I should hold from these two?? Price is going up now a days, what is the best time to buy ? I should wait for buy right now ?

I strongly advice to invest in Bitcoin if it is a long term investment. Like right now the Bitcoin is down but it is the right time to buy it because after few months or years it will go to recovery stage wherein you will get very huge profit. Although ETH also a good candidate because it is the most stable among the altcoins.
whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 06:58:38 PM

You should buy both of these coins because these are good coins for investment. And it would diversify your coins if ever one of the coin is down. And you can just add some more of your investments if you have enough budget for your long term goals.

during long-term investments, each investor needs a budget for real living and paying his bills, since one can not give everything to investments that carry a certain risk.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
Kolona

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:14:51 PM

I give my preference to Ethereum, as It is more relevant today, all ICO are held on its platform.
Sobol101

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:39:13 PM

Hey all.

I am confused about these two (BTC and ETH), which one is best to invest/hold for long term ?? How much time I should hold from these two?? Price is going up now a days, what is the best time to buy ? I should wait for buy right now ?
Ethereum is very profitable in terms of earnings in the crypto-currency market. And you will not lose if you use it wisely. This cryptocurrency is quite stable and valuable in this field.
Eminem23

Activity: 394

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:50:02 PM

Hey all.

If you now have the opportunity to purchase bitcoin or ether, Yong miss it. The market is heavily subsided and it is necessary not to miss the opportunity. I would have bought both.
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:52:14 PM

both. Bitcoin will continue to be the gold of the crypto but ether represents oil so both will continue to grow
Both Bitcoin and EH for long term because they are in the top of the list for most profitable and liquid crypto currencies. Besides, both have been able to attract the highest number of investors as well. The more costumers a company has, the more profit it earns. In the same way, the more profitable a crypto currency is, the more it is demanded and the more its prices rise. So I will go for both Bitcoin and ETH.
joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:33:00 PM

For a long term, i think that etheruem is much more promising than bitcoin.
But in the end, they both are equals because they are the head of the crypto market, they both are the best coins.

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
Brivwe

Activity: 182
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:58:00 AM

I think that these two coins are good to invest in the long run but for now I prefer Ethereum to invest long term because Ethereum growth is good then than if with Ethereum, I will invest in bitcoin but it takes a little time to get profit

mikejack

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:11:25 AM

Both of them have the possibility to hold for long term and get profit.but i highly suggest  go for ethereum,ethereum is the rank 2 in world of cryptocurrency,and I know that eth does not really show the exact pump,just wait and hold for long term.
summerbloom

Activity: 124

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:26:55 AM

Hey all.

Actually this two pupolar coin will be stable at the market in cryptoland, because more people are also believe to this coin aside from bitcoin regarding to this wallet coin.ph here in my country are also popular even in the mainstream, through its used  in personal through payment method,and also Ethereum coin have smart contact that way investors will choice.
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:33:47 AM

Hey all.

World trading activity Cryptocurrency can not be separated from the big role of Market Exchange, or often referred to as Broker who brings Seller and Buyer in 1 Market online trading. Increase or decrease of Crypto Coin Price both Bitcoin and Altcoin purely occur from Global trading activity. The principle of profit in Cryptocurrency trading is generally to buy Coins at a low price then sell them when the price goes up. If the price of the Coins you buy goes down, you have to hold it for some time in the hope that the Coin price will go up and can be sold for profit. But if you sell it cheaper than Buy price, then of course it's a loss.
I personally prefer to buy ETH coins for investment.
btcyoda

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:45:37 AM

Both are good for long terms because Btc and Eth has huge potential in the market because bitcoin is already legal in some countries and Eth is getting good exposure in the market and chances of increasing price is very huge.
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:58:35 AM

Even till nowadays, these two coins are like staying in their position, which includes coins that are more trustworthy/desirable. If you have a lot of amounts.. it's more if you invest in both in the next 1-2 years, but it depends on your personal belief, for me it will be even more at the end of the year to the next year and so on.
simbah

Activity: 206

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:17:06 AM

I think if you want to invest then both of these coins have a pretty good prospect in the future either bitcoin or ETH, because these two coins both have a very large market power and have a very high market enthusiasts.
if for a period of time will probably have a long time if investing in BITCOIN because now the high bitcoin price but if you are patient waiting then the profit will get big enough too.
one thing to note in investing in bitcoin or eth is patience and capital. if you have a large capital then it will get a big profit in a short time in every bitcoin or ETH price increase
 Cheesy
PG13

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:50:08 AM

bitcoin will be my choice as you can see clearly has drop so bad till today. bitcoin has a long time reputable to will live long and im pretty sure it will survive and rises up way again when the market has recover.
Yeah that's good observation for bitcoin but for me I will choose ethereum as this has a chance to make a x3 considering the current price. With the growing community of ethereum and the deployment of smart contract, I'm hoping for a good future of this currency.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
Coinseeker22

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:03:47 PM

Both are good prospect. I suggest to go 50/50 on both currencies. Now. with how long only you can answer that. ideally you can with profits annually and save the rest to gain more or you can just hodl longer if there are no reasons for you to withdraw your investment. About buying, currently we have a bearish market pattern and according to the forecast it may continue towards the end of June. I suggest to wait a little more. You want to buy BTC at $6500 or low and ETH at around $450 or lower.

--- WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io
karniilyas

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:48:04 AM

I think bitcoin and Ethereum are equally good for long-term investments. but I prefer bitcoin, because of its wide market and net.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: