Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:11:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] GOeureka — Blockchain hotel booking platform  (Read 40418 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
TimLouise

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:24:17 AM

Been around in this plan for a while now and I really think there's a huge potential. Price is ridiculously low at the moment in contrast to the development that's being made by the team in this business.
Well at this time the entire market of crypto world is falling down, but as we all know it will rise up once it will be boosted, so according to my opinion we need to hodl and hodl Lips sealed

I think it is a nature of market where up and downs are normal you can see every market has these phases but i think we donot loose hope as there are many projects which are good and will fetch good returns in future and market is always for long term.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Casey9889

Activity: 93

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:24:45 AM

Been around in this plan for a while now and I really think there's a huge potential. Price is ridiculously low at the moment in contrast to the development that's being made by the team in this business.
If you are talking about the potential of team, then just look at their team and their experience you will find very big things there. Specially the Mnaraj Rai the ceo of GOeureka, a young ceo is only can understand in the better way the situation of market
FrankyLu

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:26:48 AM

Well at this time the entire market of crypto world is falling down, but as we all know it will rise up once it will be boosted, so according to my opinion we need to hodl and hodl Lips sealed

I think it is a nature of market where up and downs are normal you can see every market has these phases but i think we donot loose hope as there are many projects which are good and will fetch good returns in future and market is always for long term.

Prices were also low when bitcoin started and it has seen the rise which no other market has seen and now again bitcoin is at its low but i have trust that it will again rise like a bull we should wait for that moment, as well as we should not stop investing in good projects except the fake ones 
Jessica_tait

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:31:00 AM

Prices were also low when bitcoin started and it has seen the rise which no other market has seen and now again bitcoin is at its low but i have trust that it will again rise like a bull we should wait for that moment, as well as we should not stop investing in good projects except the fake ones 

Its really a situation when every investor will think twice before investing but we should not loose the hope as it will again get a boom very soon....
Lauren0002

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:33:25 AM

go is giving Re-booking feature for inn rooms when rates are brought down, so the general population who got accused of colossal sum by the inn proprietors. they will do this thing simple and in brought down cost.
kimyoon

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:33:43 AM

The future development of GOeureka project is worth investors' expectation, and the hotel reservation market is very broad. Expect the GOeureka project team to make achievements in this field.
Investors are all the time looking for a decent undertaking, where they can contribute and they can procure a few advantages, in the crypto as all say dyor is the best alternative to locate a best venture.

Yes you are right this market is very broad and there are many giants which are already in the market and GOeureka has to make achievements in there project and it will be really good for investors as they have many things they have mentioned in there whitepaper to save investor interest so investors will get more benefits if they will purchase there tokens which they can use while booking hotels or they can sell it at exchange.

This project has many advantages investors can get benefits out of it as they have worked on this, every investors wants return on his investment at the end  
Yes I also thought the same, Gouereka includes in the field, they make a hotel reservation platform useful. In the era of now very many hotels worldwide that can on the booking through online, with technology and platforms that they make this will will make it all much easier and practical.
TimLouise

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:36:41 AM

The future development of GOeureka project is worth investors' expectation, and the hotel reservation market is very broad. Expect the GOeureka project team to make achievements in this field.
Investors are all the time looking for a decent undertaking, where they can contribute and they can procure a few advantages, in the crypto as all say dyor is the best alternative to locate a best venture.

Yes you are right this market is very broad and there are many giants which are already in the market and GOeureka has to make achievements in there project and it will be really good for investors as they have many things they have mentioned in there whitepaper to save investor interest so investors will get more benefits if they will purchase there tokens which they can use while booking hotels or they can sell it at exchange.
In the goeureka platform they will also give to community, Integration capabilities for hotel inventory and loyalty programs. so people will attract more into them for booking and for other services as well.

I have read there white paper and they are coming with the benefits like hotel inventory, loyalty programs, re booking, commission free booking etc.    
Jessica_tait

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:38:10 AM

In the goeureka platform they will also give to community, Integration capabilities for hotel inventory and loyalty programs. so people will attract more into them for booking and for other services as well.

I have read there white paper and they are coming with the benefits like hotel inventory, loyalty programs, re booking, commission free booking etc.    

You are right but there are many projects in the market which say something and do nothing now you can understand what i mean here
Lucy1warne

Activity: 46

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 06:39:49 AM

This project has many advantages investors can get benefits out of it as they have worked on this, every investors wants return on his investment at the end  
Yes I also thought the same, Gouereka includes in the field, they make a hotel reservation platform useful. In the era of now very many hotels worldwide that can on the booking through online, with technology and platforms that they make this will will make it all much easier and practical.
In the wake of entering the blockchain technology in the world exceptionally in the crypto world, it has been changed. Goeureka will give more straightforwardness which nobody is doing in the present time.
FrankyLu

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:45:42 AM

You are right but there are many projects in the market which say something and do nothing now you can understand what i mean here

Hey Jess, as you have read the whitepaper as you told above they have already partnered with 200000+ hotels in the market which is really great that they have so many hotels with them before there working product, here the questions rises why hotels have partnered because they have the plan with them which can benefit hotels. So i think investors, consumers and hotels need not to worry about this project. 
TimLouise

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:49:51 AM

Hey Jess, as you have read the whitepaper as you told above they have already partnered with 200000+ hotels in the market which is really great that they have so many hotels with them before there working product, here the questions rises why hotels have partnered because they have the plan with them which can benefit hotels. So i think investors, consumers and hotels need not to worry about this project. 

Moreover they have achieved more than there soft cap which is itself very positive thing that at this time when market is down investors are investing in this project might be there is something in this project that is why they are investing, because when a investor invest he will do all his research work no one will invest with close eyes.   
CryptoVictorC

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:50:47 AM
Last edit: August 31, 2018, 07:21:57 AM by CryptoVictorC

I myself, in crypto from a long time when survived all of the people were saying it won't survive but we all know what bitcoin has done and still in the top of all the coins no one is roaming there. But i find goeureka is one of the best project to invest not just because of i am saying i did research on their team and they all are good. one thing is missing there that is nothing Grin Grin Grin
TimLouise

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:13:21 AM

GOeureka booking is going to made easy and they are coming with something new and easy way and they also have there working product demo also on there website.
traveler007

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:17:07 AM

Your tokens will be as payment in hotels? With which hotels you have agreement already? And what other using your tokens?

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Jessica_tait

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:18:10 AM

I myself, in crypto from a long time when [Suspicious link removed]ived all of the people were saying it won't survive but we all know what bitcoin has done and still in the top of all the coins no one is roaming there. But i find goeureka is one of the best project to invest not just because of i am saying i did research on their team and they all are good. one thing is missing there that is nothing Grin Grin Grin

So can you show what are the searches you have done so that other can also get help with that there should be something which is missed
FrankyLu

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:24:16 AM

Your tokens will be as payment in hotels? With which hotels you have agreement already? And what other using your tokens?

In there whitepaper it is mentioned clearly that if you make payment through there tokens you will not be charged any commission and further you will also get savings upto 10 to 15% which is really great and there are many more benefits for token holders you can visit there website www.goeureka.io
Kinngcrypt

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:32:43 AM
Last edit: August 31, 2018, 07:55:28 AM by Kinngcrypt

I can not understand the information and future of GOeureka. from routing, quarters, token distribution boards and teams and strategies. I can not read them here. I can only see a sketchy introduction. GOeureka needs to have clear and specific information to the participants...
What exactly you want to know about goeureka, if you really have any question then i advice you to ask directly it to admin. Hope they will clear your confusion.
Psec
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:31:31 AM

The thread was created in April, I want to know if the ICO has started now and if it has started you guys need to update this thread for latest info about the project.
ngockhanh.vtv

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:54:34 PM

This project is really great, and your site and panel definitely stand out. Very good!  Grin Grin Cheesy
Amaara89

Activity: 102

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:48:33 AM

The thread was created in April, I want to know if the ICO has started now and if it has started you guys need to update this thread for latest info about the project.
Yes, That's true it should be updated with the new information. People who came in the thread could be mislead. Apart from that their website is really responsive and attractive. keep it up team and rectify it asap
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: