Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:30:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] GOeureka — Blockchain hotel booking platform  (Read 40418 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Legendary1

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:02:51 AM

a project with a very great idea, this is one of the projects that received full attention. I was very happy with this project, good luck for this project

Great idea with unique features it will going to change how hotel industry works and also provide relief to hotels who are paying high commissions from there profits so both customers and hotels will going to get benefit from this project

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FrankyLu

Activity: 95

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:15:56 AM

The application market of block chain technology in hotel industry is very large, and GOeureka project will get a good development opportunity, which is worthy of investors'expectation.

Yes according to investor's expectation this project has lot of potential as they have shown the use of token everywhere and most important to token holders they are providing extra discounts on the bookings which is going to save lots of bucks which will definitely increase the value of token at exchange and it will give benefit to investors 
Amaara89

Activity: 102

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:16:22 AM

a project with a very great idea, this is one of the projects that received full attention. I was very happy with this project, good luck for this project

Great idea with unique features it will going to change how hotel industry works and also provide relief to hotels who are paying high commissions from there profits so both customers and hotels will going to get benefit from this project
Going through the website, i read that goeureka has nearly 10 partnership, i wish they could increase the number of partnership along the way of goeureka development, with more partners more customer and hotel owners will jump in, and they would have a chance to create a hype of their service.
Brett0001

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:20:49 AM

Going through the website, i read that goeureka has nearly 10 partnership, i wish they could increase the number of partnership along the way of goeureka development, with more partners more customer and hotel owners will jump in, and they would have a chance to create a hype of their service.
Blockchain itself is still new in the business and I know there will a major establishment will's identity part of this new-made innovation, trusting that they will see goeureka as one of their Major organization.
Jessica_tait

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:27:27 AM

The project is very good. I see that you lack something to make it more perfect. Web pages should have translations of more languages ​because other countries may know and book hotels so if only one language on the web is not enough. On the site layout you seem to do very well, it's very prominent and easy to use. You need to have a way to promote GOeureka to people, there may be many partners want to cooperate with you to develop the project. Have you made any changes to my words? When will this project be implemented? I'm looking forward to it
As i have read about their project in the white paper it will be implemented by december 2018 it is also available in roadmap as well.

How this project is different from others project as nothing has been mentioned on the website they should mention that it will help everyone to predict whether this project will go to the moon or not
Carlos2108

Activity: 80

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:29:42 AM

Blockchain itself is still new in the business and I know there will a major establishment will's identity part of this new-made innovation, trusting that they will see goeureka as one of their Major organization.
I think GOeureka will lessen the problems of online hotel bookings but it maybe 50% for awhile but as time goes by perhaps it will be in good progress. By the way, Does goeureka will give an assurance to give a better platform than anyone?
Legendary1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:30:35 AM

The project is very good. I see that you lack something to make it more perfect. Web pages should have translations of more languages ​because other countries may know and book hotels so if only one language on the web is not enough. On the site layout you seem to do very well, it's very prominent and easy to use. You need to have a way to promote GOeureka to people, there may be many partners want to cooperate with you to develop the project. Have you made any changes to my words? When will this project be implemented? I'm looking forward to it
As i have read about their project in the white paper it will be implemented by december 2018 it is also available in roadmap as well.

How this project is different from others project as nothing has been mentioned on the website they should mention that it will help everyone to predict whether this project will go to the moon or not

There are features are saying a lot about there project no other project has the features which they are giving so there is no comparison of this project with others this is different from what others are offering in terms of service before the launch they have upto 200000 hotels already tied what else one wants.
TimLouise

Activity: 76

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:34:05 AM

There are features are saying a lot about there project no other project has the features which they are giving so there is no comparison of this project with others this is different from what others are offering in terms of service before the launch they have upto 200000 hotels already tied what else one wants.

You are right but there are less persons who read the white paper and all so a website is a one place where one can see every information related to the project so it must be there and one more question how they will increase the value of there token ?
Casey9889

Activity: 93

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:36:13 AM

WHat ever you said that is correct, apart from this they also have launched the demo of the application so everyone can understand easily how it will work. And they have web version of demo as well.
FrankyLu

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:39:31 AM

You are right but there are less persons who read the white paper and all so a website is a one place where one can see every information related to the project so it must be there and one more question how they will increase the value of there token ?

i think it totally depends on how you have use of your token in your project at the time when you have to pay for the service or you are taking fee this way one can use there token and if it will rotate it will increase the value but right now the market is down as bitcoin value has also came down drastically
Lucy1warne

Activity: 46

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 08:42:14 AM

Hello everyone, May I know for what we can use your tokens on the platform? tell me, are you officially decorated?
thank you in advance...
Legendary1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:48:44 AM

Hello everyone, May I know for what we can use your tokens on the platform? tell me, are you officially decorated?
thank you in advance...

If You have read the whitepaper it shows the usage of tokens very well at the time when you book hotel room from there token than the commission is zero and moreover discount of 10-15% every time you book hotels from there platform, further GO will also reward token holders for spending of token
 GO Token holders will also be entitled to an additional range of benefits on the GO platform
Legendary1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:49:45 AM

i think it totally depends on how you have use of your token in your project at the time when you have to pay for the service or you are taking fee this way one can use there token and if it will rotate it will increase the value but right now the market is down as bitcoin value has also came down drastically

If You have read the whitepaper it shows the usage of tokens very well at the time when you book hotel room from there token than the commission is zero and moreover discount of 10-15% every time you book hotels from there platform, further GO will also reward token holders for spending of token
 GO Token holders will also be entitled to an additional range of benefits on the GO platform and moreover this is the way how market performs up and downs are normal in every market and economy
FrankyLu

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:55:59 AM

GO Token holders will also be entitled to an additional range of benefits on the GO platform and moreover this is the way how market performs up and downs are normal in every market and economy

If it is so we can hope that they will be able to increase the value of there tokens and the market further the market is very large further will wait for market to shoot like a star. But what about the countries where cryptos are not accepted ? 
CryptoVictorC

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:56:05 AM

In todays era a good marketing of any project is first step of success. it doesnt matter how valuable your project is if you are not doing any kind of marketing activity to show the availibilty of your project then its waste of your time and money.
Jessica_tait

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:57:21 AM

What are GO credits ?
TimLouise

Activity: 76

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:02:26 AM

In todays era a good marketing of any project is first step of success. it doesnt matter how valuable your project is if you are not doing any kind of marketing activity to show the availibilty of your project then its waste of your time and money.

Have you read that already 200000 hotels are tied with GOeureka they have mentioned in there white paper which is the potential of this project as working project has yet to come
Legendary1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:05:56 AM

What are GO credits ?

GO Credits are cash values credited to customer account wallets. GO Credits may only be spent on the GO platform and are non-transferrable. Consumers will be rewarded with some  amount of GO Credits for spending on GO’s platform. Consumers may then subsidize their total cost of purchase using GO Credits.
GO Credits will also be issued on behalf of hotels that do not have loyalty programs to ensure that every consumer on the GO platform is rewarded for their participation.
Kinngcrypt

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:09:29 AM

hmm, its true i saw many of the projects in the row who got success just because of their marketing techniques N all.
let see what would be goeureka do...
Charleswayne

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:13:18 AM

hmm, its true i saw many of the projects in the row who got success just because of their marketing techniques N all.
let see what would be goeureka do...
If we really talk about hotel booking and related services, its fact that no one wants to waste their money to live in hotels. goeureka is doing great job by using the crypto currency and blockchain technology which is based on ethereum.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: