Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:48:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 [179] 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:27:28 AM

Nowadays many projects are the same platform as trustlogics. Then what makes trustlogics different from others?

For me the trust logics are different from other platforms that are closely similar to them is that they have a validatotrs who are professional in validating and will do authentication another is that the trust logic will give the job seekers an appropriate job for them
Indeed! This project is very different from others, in which they have an idea and concept that can be reliable for the user's who uses their system.

That's right, The best measure for anything is progress. This project aims to give the services for jobseekers and interconnecting the employee to the employer, a peer to peer process that defined the recruitment works and making it easier for the jobseekers to have an opportunity to find a job.

This peer-to-peer hiring concept grants TrustLogics system another set of twist. It complements the purpose in order
to further improve the current situation of this country.

Yes that's true and to add, trust logics will not only solved the problem of unemployment from many countries but also have solution for many recruiter and company as well... By giving them a trusted employee that will fit for their needs and demand in less time, and that's the reason why trust logics is different from others...
Well i guess so, with many job's platform online that only focus to give applicants a job and not sure if they are suitable for that position and take for granted the recruiter's really needed... As a result many employees are not able to cope up with their designated  position reasons for them to leave and resign from their jobs...
That is right, some online application is not really focus or checking about the files of the jobseekers well this will affect the applicant to make some job seekers even they are not qualified is added to the list of the validators that some work that for belong for those who are qualified, sometimes being stolen in a wrong validation. I'm sure that TrustLogics is different from the others.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptazmania

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:30:35 AM

A project that will give a helping hand for the jobless people all over the world, Moreover, even the housewife/househusband can do have a chance to gain with Trustlogics, wow! this was such a cool project, I am sure that this will succeed in the long run. I will keep an eye for this project.
bitrayder

Activity: 35
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:47:16 AM

The hiring process will surely change with Trustlogics platform. However, an important challenge with this investment is to make the participants get used to the system and adapt.

Hello caidic8! The success of this project would depend on how people, recruiters, and companies around the world accept this system. With more and more businesses shifting to blockchain technology, most likely Trustlogics would be the next big thing in blockchain technology.
yeah with more country that allow trust logics to be there source of jobs in the future i think both of them will benefit this project, if many jobseeker will come to trust logics means many opportunities waiting for them and also for the company... Then the company  will grow and soon their country will benifit's the revenue from the company's profits...

For me people nowadays are very fast on adopting change because were on technological era.
As far as people teach how it will be use it will be very easy for them to access.
As long as it has good effect for themselves it would be easy for them to learn to.

Yes, you are absolutely right. People nowadays want everything that's new and always wants to be on the trendiest things. That is just how people are.  So I think trust logics should really post a tutorial on how to use their platform; perhaps a video.

I do also hope that the trust logic project platform will reah their goal and for the trust logic to.reach their success it is a must for the people to support this very promising project. Good luck to.the trust logic team.

i do agreed on you pal, I don't see any actual tutorial about how to use Trust logics this some kind of educational lessons about the procedure of

Trustlogics, this is a good question actually who will have an interest on this campaign project.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
tlsgroup.io ║Cryptocurrency Investment Fund║ (https://tlsgroup.io/en/home)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Wallflower28

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:59:35 AM

I want to have a little bit trivia with all of you guys yet I don't know if you have already knew it. Well, I am just sharing some inputs.

What is the difference between unemployment and underemployment?

Unemployment is a situation when a person seeking a job is unable to find one. Underemployment is a situation when a person is working but isn't working at his full capability. For example- working part time, working for less pay, doing a job which requires less skills than the person is capable of doing etc are cases of underemployment.

In Philippines, there are always a job-mismatched. Job-mismatched is under in underemployment where the worker's job is not suitable to his skills and ability. Due to the fact that the difficulty of finding a job is too much high, Filipinos are looking for the substitution or part time work in order to fill his time and earn an income.

See here: https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-difference-between-unemployment-and-underemployment
Thanks for sharing us some ideas about unemployment! It seems like I returned in my highschool days. A lot of cases here in my province that experienced the same thing. My neighbours go to the city just to find a job and it is really a wrong move to them. If trustlogics will launch, it will become easy for us to find job to the nearest place in our house, it will give us an opportunity to work in our field and it will help everyone to earn monthly income. TrustLogics is a game play to the individuals who don't have future.

CASTIEL05

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:14:40 PM

Dear TrustLogics Community,

TrustLogics is elated to declare a valuable alliance with AIESEC- the world’s largest non-profit youth-run organization. This will facilitate #Students by empowering them through #global cross-culture internships & volunteer exchange experiences across the world.
For more info log on to https://trustlogics.io/
But it seems like the students will become more elated to this project. That's why I think even I am a student right now, I will put some investments with trustlogics. This project is needed by students because the future of the graduates depend upon their work. And trustlogics will help every students who don't just want to become a great settler in their house.

Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:30:16 PM

TrustLogics is elated to declare a valuable alliance with AIESEC- the world’s largest non-profit youth-run organization. This will facilitate #Students by empowering them through #global cross-culture internships & volunteer exchange experiences across the world.
But it seems like the students will become more elated to this project. That's why I think even I am a student right now, I will put some investments with trustlogics. This project is needed by students because the future of the graduates depend upon their work. And trustlogics will help every students who don't just want to become a great settler in their house.
It is good to see how TrustLogics look for a partnership. They did not just find a partnership but they look for the one that they will benefit with each other. There is a complimentary between AIESEC and trustlogics because they need the help of both just to succeed their platform.

Jlimao28

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:45:02 PM

I want to have a little bit trivia with all of you guys yet I don't know if you have already knew it. Well, I am just sharing some inputs.

What is the difference between unemployment and underemployment?

Unemployment is a situation when a person seeking a job is unable to find one. Underemployment is a situation when a person is working but isn't working at his full capability. For example- working part time, working for less pay, doing a job which requires less skills than the person is capable of doing etc are cases of underemployment.

In Philippines, there are always a job-mismatched. Job-mismatched is under in underemployment where the worker's job is not suitable to his skills and ability. Due to the fact that the difficulty of finding a job is too much high, Filipinos are looking for the substitution or part time work in order to fill his time and earn an income.

See here: https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-difference-between-unemployment-and-underemployment
Philippines is not the only country who experience unemployment and even underemployment. Usually, countries that are developing and under develop experienced the same scenario.

I define unemployment as an economic situation where an individual is jobless, suitable for a job and cannot find a work under his field. While underemployment refers to the number of hours that a certain employee works for. Usually, an employee works 8 hours a day, so if you are working less than the normal work hours, I consider that you belongs in underemployed people.
Job mismatch is commonly in every field due to the fact that there are many applicants and there is a limited job vacancies. There are people who want switch to other field than just to stay at their house.
Some of the countries that has a problem with unemployment are found in Africa. TrustLogics should focus more on the countries in Africa than the first world countries. If they will solve the unemployment in the developing countries, poverty will be lessen and many opportunities will open for individual.
Paul23

Activity: 117

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:58:33 PM

Nowadays many projects are the same platform as trustlogics. Then what makes trustlogics different from others?

For me the trust logics are different from other platforms that are closely similar to them is that they have a validatotrs who are professional in validating and will do authentication another is that the trust logic will give the job seekers an appropriate job for them
Indeed! This project is very different from others, in which they have an idea and concept that can be reliable for the user's who uses their system.

That's right, The best measure for anything is progress. This project aims to give the services for jobseekers and interconnecting the employee to the employer, a peer to peer process that defined the recruitment works and making it easier for the jobseekers to have an opportunity to find a job.

This peer-to-peer hiring concept grants TrustLogics system another set of twist. It complements the purpose in order

Yes that's true and to add, trust logics will not only solved the problem of unemployment from many countries but also have solution for many recruiter and company as well... By giving them a trusted employee that will fit for their needs and demand in less time, and that's the reason why trust logics is different from others...
Well i guess so, with many job's platform online that only focus to give applicants a job and not sure if they are suitable for that position and take for granted the recruiter's really needed... As a result many employees are not able to cope up with their designated  position reasons for them to leave and resign from their jobs...
That is right, some online application is not really focus or checking about the files of the jobseekers well this will affect the applicant to make some job seekers even they are not qualified is added to the list of the validators that some work that for belong for those who are qualified, sometimes being stolen in a wrong validation. I'm sure that TrustLogics is different from the others.

For sure , trustlogics are able to different from other platform due to have own validators which validate the resume of applicant through  in designated area of application  based on description from trustlogics platform, so that the jobseeker profile are immediately complete.

Jadeite

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:01:54 PM

Yes.With Trustlogics platform, they are making it systematic that everyone who would use their platform whether
as a jobseeker,Independent Service Provider, recruitment agency or employer would get the best benefit of it.From
safe personal datas, own secured network, building reputations and being hired by the right company or employer or
being able to land on the best and fitted job available.   

Andycalum

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:19:06 PM

Yes.With Trustlogics platform, they are making it systematic that everyone who would use their platform whether
as a jobseeker,Independent Service Provider, recruitment agency or employer would get the best benefit of it.From
safe personal datas, own secured network, building reputations and being hired by the right company or employer or
being able to land on the best and fitted job available.   

I agree with you.Truslogics platform nailed it as they have chosen to find and give solution to this kind of
work-related thing.It helps a lot addressing not only what professional jobseekers truly need in applying 
but also those Service providers who could give services to service requestors.Not only helping employers or
recruitment agencies find applicants but also making sure these applicants are truly qualified with
the help of validators.
Citriney

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:37:01 PM

The hiring process will surely change with Trustlogics platform. However, an important challenge with this investment is to make the participants get used to the system and adapt.

Hello caidic8! The success of this project would depend on how people, recruiters, and companies around the world accept this system. With more and more businesses shifting to blockchain technology, most likely Trustlogics would be the next big thing in blockchain technology.
yeah with more country that allow trust logics to be there source of jobs in the future i think both of them will benefit this project, if many jobseeker will come to trust logics means many opportunities waiting for them and also for the company... Then the company  will grow and soon their country will benifit's the revenue from the company's profits...

For me people nowadays are very fast on adopting change because were on technological era.
As far as people teach how it will be use it will be very easy for them to access.
As long as it has good effect for themselves it would be easy for them to learn to.

Yes, you are absolutely right. People nowadays want everything that's new and always wants to be on the trendiest things. That is just how people are.  So I think trust logics should really post a tutorial on how to use their platform; perhaps a video.

I do also hope that the trust logic project platform will reah their goal and for the trust logic to.reach their success it is a must for the people to support this very promising project. Good luck to.the trust logic team.

i do agreed on you pal, I don't see any actual tutorial about how to use Trust logics this some kind of educational lessons about the procedure of

Trustlogics, this is a good question actually who will have an interest on this campaign project.

I find Trustlogics a big help and timely.Every year, graduates around the world are added to the list
of those looking for a job. Trustlogics platform provides jobseekers a safer, convenient and helpful way
of finding a great job suited for them while saving money, time and effort.I hope trustlogics will make it friendly-user
for users to maximize its purpose.

mysayuri87

Activity: 87

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:43:35 PM

A project that will give a helping hand for the jobless people all over the world, Moreover, even the housewife/househusband can do have a chance to gain with Trustlogics, wow! this was such a cool project, I am sure that this will succeed in the long run. I will keep an eye for this project.

Well,,its true because  trustlogics are widely market to almost jobseeker ,,but I want to know to this system of trustlogics, if will have age limit for jobseeker? because in my country  traditionally,some online  job company will have age limit for their jobseeker,,like age limit will belong to 18-30 years old only.
Khayem

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:56:40 PM

It is good to see how TrustLogics look for a partnership. They did not just find a partnership but they look for the one that they will benefit with each other. There is a complimentary between AIESEC and trustlogics because they need the help of both just to succeed their platform.
Trustlogics amazes me as they continuously show the great potential of their platform.It transcends beyond employment, work hunting.Even students could already benefit  from this. Trustlogics is really doing well with its expansive usefulness.

sexybambam21

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:00:24 PM

Hello Everyone,
TrustLogics is a Stevie® Award Winner in The 2018 American Business Awards®
Like This Video And Drop A Comment And Yes Do Not Forget To Subscribe Our Official Youtube Channel. Thank You!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wwcBfzLYWs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXTkxqwapwI

What else can I say?
Congratulations team for receiving this Stevie award. I really hope that the success of this project will continue. Don't worry there are plenty of people who supports your project, and that includes me Cheesy. So do your best team and we'll continue to support you. Kudos to this project.

when I saw  the video, my eyes will glimpse to spark and amaze for trustlogics award winning price, and I'm sure more investor will  attract to invest at trustlogics project. The art of dedication will reap of succsess.congrats to Mr.Stevie.

So do you mean that the trust logic project platform has this kind of feature that the trust logic itself has an ability to give the job seekers a job that is near to their location
if they want to open their location? If that's the case then it is great !
Yes, that was great because the jobseekers don't need to rent a house or to travel too long and affected by the traffic congestion. And some applicant don't need to go outside the country especially if they have a family and don't want a long distance relationship.
papasunkoh88

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:14:36 PM

Well,,its true because  trustlogics are widely market to almost jobseeker ,,but I want to know to this system of trustlogics, if will have age limit for jobseeker? because in my country  traditionally,some online  job company will have age limit for their jobseeker,,like age limit will belong to 18-30 years old only.

I think you have a point ,maybe if trustlogics will not have age limit to their applicant /jobseeker will have already market around the world ,due to in this generation  some household mommies or dadies around the globe are also seeking another job  opportunities through from online application, due to in traditonally jobseeker are much harder to finding the job,plus wasted time,effort, and money, so that on this movement if trustlogics will  succeed absolutely, this platform are able to  make hottest thrends through  the best online jobseeker base in the first new revolution blockhain technology.
lionjuvs08

Activity: 159
Merit: 7

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:15:36 PM

As long as the people can follow the rules on how to attached or answer some questions in the TrustLogics, i guess they don't need to upload some video tutorial because like they said as long as people will be benefited they can easily learn and follow when they understand the language that being used.

_________▂▂ ▃]▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂_________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network[/center
zycast

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:17:05 PM

Project that we will waiting for. Nothing to question on this, empowering the both employee and company. Imagine how was the hiring process if this system and project didn't exist. Great project, nice concept and very innovative. Double thumbs up on this.

This project can improve the current state of the country. TrustLogics gives people hope to get their livelihood by
giving people the easiest way possible to find a decent job for themselves. TrustLogics  is very helpful to the people
in need right now.

this project is not that big impact in sorting the economic of any country.
as we can see they will implement a project that will get a person to have a job on its right place and nature.
he or she will go on that place.
the improvement will go on a single state and that is employment.

Yes, that may be right but if this project becomes bug enough that it gets to catch the eyes of every company in the world, it is possible that jobs from every country will be available in the trustlogics platform. But that would take years right? Well, even if so, the people working on other countries will obviously have families or will still go home to their own country to put up businesses or whatsoever and that would mean that money eill still be going into their country.
nasoflo

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:28:47 PM

Hello Everyone,
TrustLogics is a Stevie® Award Winner in The 2018 American Business Awards®
Like This Video And Drop A Comment And Yes Do Not Forget To Subscribe Our Official Youtube Channel. Thank You!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wwcBfzLYWs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXTkxqwapwI

What else can I say?
Congratulations team for receiving this Stevie award. I really hope that the success of this project will continue. Don't worry there are plenty of people who supports your project, and that includes me Cheesy. So do your best team and we'll continue to support you. Kudos to this project.

when I saw  the video, my eyes will glimpse to spark and amaze for trustlogics award winning price, and I'm sure more investor will  attract to invest at trustlogics project. The art of dedication will reap of succsess.congrats to Mr.Stevie.

So do you mean that the trust logic project platform has this kind of feature that the trust logic itself has an ability to give the job seekers a job that is near to their location
if they want to open their location? If that's the case then it is great !
Yes, that was great because the jobseekers don't need to rent a house or to travel too long and affected by the traffic congestion. And some applicant don't need to go outside the country especially if they have a family and don't want a long distance relationship.

That is the biggest problem that I can see on the traditional way of jobseeking I must say because people are forced to leave their home towns without any certainties or assurance on what is waiting for them in the other place they want to go into to look for jobs whereas when they are users of this platform, they won't have to leave their home towns till they find a good job requiring them to travel to that place.
1004leirbag714

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:31:22 PM

This project will surely be successful because of its vivid platforms that help both jobseekers and recruiters. It's really a big help especially in my country which millions of people are jobless, all they have to do is to provide some information and if they meet the recruiter's standard, then viola! They'll have a job. And there's no need to worry because the information that is provided by the jobseeker to the validator is controllable by the jobseeker which is good, also the information is secure and safe from scammers who uses other people's information in a wrong way just to benefit themselves. Nice project at all. Hope they'll help lot of jobseekers.

Yes indeed. This project is helpful but I don't think that all of the jobless people in your country can have a job. I don't mean to offend you but the recruiter will simply select the jobseeker and they are in favor to those who reaches their expectation and also we can't deny the fact that out of those million of people in your country only few will be selected since ther will be lots of applicant from other country that fits more in the position.

That's true, you just say the truth and can be happen to anyone of jobseekers. There is a possibility that they will not get the job they want. Many people are looking for jobs in different parts of the country may be more appropriate than other applicants or jobseekers.
the project bears an incredible pole for people searching for a robot, I'm very happy for the team and for their reward, I hope in the future they will not let you down

the commercial of the trust logic project platform is very interesting the commercial that the trust logic has been made gave us or gave the person who is watching the information
that they need to know. And that is a good thing in the trust logic project platform
Well, aside from that when jobseekers want to know more about the TrustLogics they will do some research regarding this and besides this project is also very interesting when they know that this is safe and secured for their data when they give it some try.
Thaliaismyname

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:35:18 PM

You'll right the issue of age -limit  in traditonal method  for job seeker will be the battle between the company at old applicant versus the young applicant due to this case will have age -limit,,like older jobseekers claim that the new generation of workers have it easier, while younger jobseekers often argue back that actually they have it tougher,,,therfore  this kind of agruement will not fading,in the long period of time in traditional system,I hope trustlogics will succeed due to, this kind of condition will be lessen,what do you think?
Pages: « 1 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 [179] 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: