Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:33:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 [186] 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
smith4cris

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

Some people live their dreams...destiny passes by.

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:54:39 PM

Trustlogic is just a another agency that will recruit people for another company to do their work. the difference is just blockchain!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPSSSSS wait a minute, that is what people think about the project.
but the team is not like that.
they want to place everyone on the right position.
get the right job with their respective talent.
and that is what you need to admire on this.
The system will we`re going to verified also the background of each company which the job seekers are recommended to work with, just to ensure that their safe, they can get opportunity and benefits from working in every companies they were assign.

You really misjudge the Trustlogics' platform pal, I guess you should read their whitepaper again so you'll hav a better understanding about what they are aiming to achieve.
Trustlogics is not an agency you are saying that will recruit other people from companies to do their work, you are definitely wrong about, what they aim is to offer job for jobless people FAIRLY.

Hi it would be great if you could read the whitepaper so you can get a better understanding about the project.
Here is the link by the way. https://trustlogics.io/whitepaper.pdf
I would like to ask you if you are familiar with professional data platform like linkedin? Trustlogics is similar to this that will run on blockchain. Trustlogics is not an Agency but a platform where you can register, put your professional data and apply for a job. Trustlogics aims to shorten the hiring process buy offering verification of data for companies thru their partner validators. Eventually they will be able to gather a pool of validated professional data, which will be highly sought after by companies. You can read further discussions on this thread or refer to the whitepaper to get a better idea about the project. Chao!

Wow! That is what you get when you don't read much then put you already have your conclusion. Please read first on what the project really is. First let us set on how you define "Agency"
Your statement here has a point but not quite on what Trustlogics is. They will match the qualification of the applicants to the job requirements or match the job requirements to the most qualified candidate. Yes they want to put you on the right position,  but not everyone will be hired, just those who are qualified for the position.
They will be having Artificial intelligence in doing the matching process. Well qualified applicants get to proceed but not necessarily get hired. Companies may choose to conduct further examinations and interview to pre-qualified applicants to test their aptitude and attitude towards working for the company.
There are a lot of things to be admired about Trustlogics and being an agency is not one of them. Get your facts straight, read the white paper.

L I N A   R E V I E W   ⚫●.  __COMMUNITY-DRIVEN REVIEW PLATFORM__
█ ▌   PARTICIPATE NOW   ▐ █ (https://lina.review)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
j.kelvin

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:00:56 PM

Is any of you guys will be using this project? coz I will. Job and work is difficult to have specially when you applying manually and going on the different job fairs and hunts. People used to be more lazy and tired of finding jobs around the globe, having this kind of matter causes people to be discourage and quit having one. Knowing this kind of project will increase the potential of people having jobs and then increase of ones country economical ratios. Great job on this dev's.
Of course yes. I would probably use this thing, Education in school will work in few years but having and finding a job is for the lifetime. Accept the fact that job will be on our side, nowadays we couldn't live without job because job and work exchanges profits and salary that we could be use in paying our goods and services. Will be using this. Great project for everyone of us.

I would also use this project too. Especially now that finding a job is really a need in every household, and education is important as well. I might even try once this will be out in the market.

Well I suggest you really should. It would obviously be worth the try. Will be saving you a lot of time and effort in finding suitable jobs for you. Who knows, you might even find a great future with the help of the trust logics platform.

I agree with you, the trustlogics team have been putting so much effort into this project, and they are really dedicated into making this successful as their goal. hope to see that the TrustLogics have a good feedback to others and i am also glad about it.

We can clearly see the dedication and effort they put on the project, As I see they will make the way into the top of the global hiring industry and not only one of the best project based on blockchain this year. All of their hardwork and perseverance will bear  fruit in the coming of time. Just keep doing the good job @trustlogics team and you will succeed!
Well, we can see that they are not playing here, they are serious with the project and we are already starting to see some of their success. This is just the beginning of their total success in the future. At least we all know they are not lax in implementing this project.
With the award they just got lately, for sure they are not playing here. Nobody can even accuse them they are scam and they partnership they have with curacao also is another accomplishment so what more to doubt?

Yeah, I believe that too. There is no way you can not TRUST, TRUSTLOgics.  You have every reason to trust them.  The award that they receive and the about the Curacao’s Pilot  Run. Besides, this project is really has all its reasons to succeed.
Right 1kreasons. And those who doubt, actually Trustlgics already have their application in the application stores so they can just visit them and check them for themselves. I wonder how their application looks like, i gotta check it for myself too. Cheesy

I am really excited to get to try TrustLogics platform.  The reason is, I really like applying for jobs, but sometimes it makes me discourage to apply. Cause of the long queues in hiring process.  While in TrustLogics, you just got to log in and create a profile, and put your datas, request for a verification by paying token, and just wait and hope for the best.

i agree, I too experienced to fall in line in long queues for applying a job. but with trustlogic i dont need to wait in such long lines for applying to a specific job. trustlogic helps job seekers to ease their way of looking for jobs.
im looking forward to be apart of trustlogics community, the fact that it helps the hiring industry more efficient is really a wonderful thing. and i want to experience what its like when applying a job online.

I also want to try their platform, I want to be interviewed online , It suites me since I wanted a job that is applicable at home, Hope they have some home based jobs like for a call center agents who are working at home, the convenience of their project is really amazing when it comes to helping some individuals to have their own platform in finding a job so easily.

I don't think it was mentioned that interviews will be done online. For me I hope there will be a lot of available jobs for free lancers or Individual Service Provider as they call it. It really is great working from home. You get to spent more time for your family.
natsu_koo

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:03:05 PM

I don't know if this is a good idea or not. I think it is good to have an online interview using trustlogics application. Well, I know it is not part of the platform of trustlogics and it is already above the objectives of this project. But it is good also if they will make some effort to put it. We already innovated the hiring process, why do we not make it completely. Just sharing my idea.

Well you have your point too, but what I think is, if there will be an online interview, I think it will be very difficult for the team since they are going to interview millions of applicants. I mean they are humans too, their body will collapse, I think, because they will be exhausted.
You have got the thing that will mess up! +1 for your opinion. In my opinion, trustlogics is not concern with this issue. Online Job interview can integrate upon the application but the team will never spend their money for just hiring interviewers. Probably, the part of the companies are to interview the jobseekers and it will become an easy for them if they will look for schedule time each applicants that they will interview.
If there is scheduling of time, it will be a favorable for all. Jobseekers can prepare themselves and interviewers will not be tired off because of thousands of applicants.
The thing is, how about those people who have slow connection? It is unfavor with them since the communication will interrupt by connection. In fact, it may become a reason why unequality in job hiring industry. If you have a good answer but your connection is very slow, good things will never happen to you!
I support the traditional way of interview. Interview is not just by means of answering of question in a senseful manner. There thousands of applicant and I know hundreds of that are better in oral communication. One thing that we cannot see in online interview is the projection of the applicant. Non-verbal communication can be a part of interview. As a matter of fact, some interviewers have backgrounds in psychology. Interviewers are looking for the gestures, postures, hand movement, eye movement and mannerisms of interviewee. They don't just seek for our answer because action speaks louder than words. If we interact in live, we can communicate well.

I disagree with online interview. Hope you consider my point also.
I understand your opinion. In fact you have the good point also. We can hide our emotions under an online communication. However, if we are dealing personally, we cannot control our feelings. In fact, we can't lie when there is somebody who is asking to our personal life unless if you have knowledge in psychology. Of course, we can divert our emotion and body language if we can read someone's thought to us.

Aside from that, interviewers are looking for the applicants who have strong personality, attitude and personal appeal and it can be shown when the interview is personally.

Yes I agree with you its not avoidable, though personal interview is a good idea, but since it won't offer fairness in all applicants then maybe the online interview is better than personal interview, afterall it's an online job recruitment right?
On my opinion Online Interview was too difficult as an feature of the platform in some reason. First, people are too shy in terms of having camera talks and in some cases internet connection and camera pixels are one of the problem, if its not camera talk and only online chatting it is a way too biased to the company. Second, too much content on their Android and IOS app, maybe a very big memory to be contained. Third, company and employer likes to interview personally that online, maybe a help if applying abroad rather international.

Yes! You have a point but if the person is shy being interviewed online then how much more personally? I mean I get it that there are also hindrances in using computers for interviewing, but what if the employee is located far away? Let's say from another country, does the company willing to pay the expenses?

Yes! Both of you have a point, but, I think online is better, because the employee can saved more in spending money just to meet up the employer.
And beside interviewing online is also used in my country, best example for that is when you apply for managerial at jollibee, the company owner will interview the applicant online not personally.

I'm not one sided here, but I think that personal interview is better, because it will benefits both parties since they will able to know who they work with and who will work for them.
Besides if the employee badly needs a job he or she must take a risk.

Agreed, I think it is better to be interviewed personally so that you can able to know the attitude of your boss and how you'll manage in dealing with their attitudes. And even if you say that the online interviewing is practiced in your country, traditional way of interviewing still better.

Laccoin: It starts here with your Money
▨ Debit cards, P2P Loans, Index Fund ▨
➤ Whitepaper ➤ Facebook ➤ Twitter ➤ Telegram
lezarbby

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:18:41 PM

I don't know if this is a good idea or not. I think it is good to have an online interview using trustlogics application. Well, I know it is not part of the platform of trustlogics and it is already above the objectives of this project. But it is good also if they will make some effort to put it. We already innovated the hiring process, why do we not make it completely. Just sharing my idea.

Well you have your point too, but what I think is, if there will be an online interview, I think it will be very difficult for the team since they are going to interview millions of applicants. I mean they are humans too, their body will collapse, I think, because they will be exhausted.
You have got the thing that will mess up! +1 for your opinion. In my opinion, trustlogics is not concern with this issue. Online Job interview can integrate upon the application but the team will never spend their money for just hiring interviewers. Probably, the part of the companies are to interview the jobseekers and it will become an easy for them if they will look for schedule time each applicants that they will interview.
If there is scheduling of time, it will be a favorable for all. Jobseekers can prepare themselves and interviewers will not be tired off because of thousands of applicants.
The thing is, how about those people who have slow connection? It is unfavor with them since the communication will interrupt by connection. In fact, it may become a reason why unequality in job hiring industry. If you have a good answer but your connection is very slow, good things will never happen to you!
I support the traditional way of interview. Interview is not just by means of answering of question in a senseful manner. There thousands of applicant and I know hundreds of that are better in oral communication. One thing that we cannot see in online interview is the projection of the applicant. Non-verbal communication can be a part of interview. As a matter of fact, some interviewers have backgrounds in psychology. Interviewers are looking for the gestures, postures, hand movement, eye movement and mannerisms of interviewee. They don't just seek for our answer because action speaks louder than words. If we interact in live, we can communicate well.

I understand your opinion. In fact you have the good point also. We can hide our emotions under an online communication. However, if we are dealing personally, we cannot control our feelings. In fact, we can't lie when there is somebody who is asking to our personal life unless if you have knowledge in psychology. Of course, we can divert our emotion and body language if we can read someone's thought to us.

Aside from that, interviewers are looking for the applicants who have strong personality, attitude and personal appeal and it can be shown when the interview is personally.

Yes I agree with you its not avoidable, though personal interview is a good idea, but since it won't offer fairness in all applicants then maybe the online interview is better than personal interview, afterall it's an online job recruitment right?
On my opinion Online Interview was too difficult as an feature of the platform in some reason. First, people are too shy in terms of having camera talks and in some cases internet connection and camera pixels are one of the problem, if its not camera talk and only online chatting it is a way too biased to the company. Second, too much content on their Android and IOS app, maybe a very big memory to be contained. Third, company and employer likes to interview personally that online, maybe a help if applying abroad rather international.

Yes! You have a point but if the person is shy being interviewed online then how much more personally? I mean I get it that there are also hindrances in using computers for interviewing, but what if the employee is located far away? Let's say from another country, does the company willing to pay the expenses?

Yes! Both of you have a point, but, I think online is better, because the employee can saved more in spending money just to meet up the employer.
And beside interviewing online is also used in my country, best example for that is when you apply for managerial at jollibee, the company owner will interview the applicant online not personally.

I'm not one sided here, but I think that personal interview is better, because it will benefits both parties since they will able to know who they work with and who will work for them.

Agreed, I think it is better to be interviewed personally so that you can able to know the attitude of your boss and how you'll manage in dealing with their attitudes. And even if you say that the online interviewing is practiced in your country, traditional way of interviewing still better.

I think it will depends on the recruiters, they are the one who will decide if they are going to interview the applicants either personally or online, afterall they are the one who will decides if they will accept the applicant that the Trustlogics introduced to them.
naruto_koo

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:39:45 PM

A project that will give a helping hand for the jobless people all over the world, Moreover, even the housewife/househusband can do have a chance to gain with Trustlogics, wow! this was such a cool project, I am sure that this will succeed in the long run. I will keep an eye for this project.

Well,,its true because  trustlogics are widely market to almost jobseeker ,,but I want to know to this system of trustlogics, if will have age limit for jobseeker? because in my country  traditionally,some online  job company will have age limit for their jobseeker,,like age limit will belong to 18-30 years old only.

I think, the Trustlogics does not look at the age, there are some companies even if you are an old man or a young as long as you are work smoothly you can steel work. I dont think that the trustlogics have an age limit.

The younger the player the better.
Fresh and young can get more experience and knowledge in the future.
But there are so many company that are not looking with age of their applicants.
its all about experience and talents.

Maybe Trustlogics has no age limit and will still continue to accept applicants no matter how old they are, I guess, but the problem is they are not the recruiter, they are the one who link the applicant to the recruiter and in the end, the recruiter is the one who decides if he or she is going to accept the applicant. Nowadays most company hires younger people, what I think is that older people can still apply but I think it will be harder for them to find a job when there are younger one having the skill and talent you have.
Jrfranco

Activity: 786

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 12:05:47 AM

Hello Everyone!
TrustLogics and Authbridge have partnered with the objective of facilitating Data attestation, developing HR services by digitally magnifying the employment background screening and Background verification process.
Follow us on Twitter Here :- https://twitter.com/TrustLogicsUS
Joun us on Telegram Group Here :- https://t.me/trustlogics
THANK YOU!

Great news! It is good to know that there is another partnership. This is great for boosting the trust of investors to the trust logics project because this shows how committed the team is with the platform they are trying to build. I am very positive that there will only be good news in the coming days.

yes definitely a great news, More partnership should be made in trustlogic ,
it should be the standard of the recruitment industry.
pritibitisi

Activity: 150
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:14:51 AM

Hello Everyone!
TrustLogics and Authbridge have partnered with the objective of facilitating Data attestation, developing HR services by digitally magnifying the employment background screening and Background verification process.
THANK YOU!

Great news! It is good to know that there is another partnership. This is great for boosting the trust of investors to the trust logics project because this shows how committed the team is with the platform they are trying to build. I am very positive that there will only be good news in the coming days.

wow so AuthBridge would be one of the validators of applicants data. Seems reliable and professional.
dioanna

Activity: 612
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:28:48 AM
Last edit: June 28, 2018, 12:40:24 AM by dioanna

Hello Everyone!
THANK YOU!

wow so AuthBridge would be one of the validators of applicants data. Seems reliable and professional.

very professional! as the middle platform between the employers and employees ,
its really good that trustlogic collaborates with other professionals that can help the efficiency
of this project.

Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:45:56 AM

Hello Everyone!
THANK YOU!

its really good that trustlogic collaborates with other professionals that can help the efficiency
of this project.
many partnership is more to come for sure, big companies or even the small ones would definitely render
recruitment services fron Trustlogic

Elexsis

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:00:23 AM

Yes! you have a point, well after the verification of the system in your profile and you are now successfully verified let`s just talk about the company also in which the job seekers were going to work, maybe they were going to finalized and have a personal interview in every job seekers in order to know further more about, if they have a good personality or maybe it depends on how they`re going to manage you as an employee of their company.
emulsifryer

Activity: 337

Bet2dream.com

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:16:16 AM

I agree with you, well I think it should be better to interview personally and it is good for both parties, it`s because they will both know how to manage there each sides whatever situation happens and also in order to know further more about their personal backgrounds in which they can get benefits of it someday.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Bet2Dream ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬  Get Free Bal($) When You Register! Join Now!  ▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬  Referral & Mining Program | Event & Daily Rewards! | Bet2Dream NFT Club! ▬▬▬
Yadstiker

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:32:17 AM

Being one of the participant of this project was a worth. Doing such kind of project like this is a help and solution for every freshmen on industry of job and work. As a graduating college student we do not know how to employ by ourselves only without any help of our parents or professional. Knowing that this project exist we will now apply and learn how to get a job and work in the most easy way as possible.
College also here. Knowing this kind of project that will be used in the near future is great because many on the newly grads has been able to get their dream job without any hassle and tiredness. Using app in these new era is a great way to apply to, nice strategy actually, using this strategy will make this project successful.

So I think the next problem will be the number of jobs open to jobseekers. TrustLogics does makes it a lot easier to
find a job. But at the same time, jobs will also be easily depleted.

I do not thing that the jobs will easily be depleted. Because like for example.n our country the contract equalization is very rampant so there is always a vacant job.
Maybe it`s a yes, but think about what good side giving this project for those job seekers. As we all know government can`t actually provide works for them and in fact many people in every country very helpless they need support from the government, this project can actually help them even if it takes a little of their time but they should be very thankful it`s because they have been given opportunity to make their lives more appropriate in this project as of my own opinion.
Elexsis

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:48:17 AM

Being one of the participant of this project was a worth. Doing such kind of project like this is a help and solution for every freshmen on industry of job and work. As a graduating college student we do not know how to employ by ourselves only without any help of our parents or professional. Knowing that this project exist we will now apply and learn how to get a job and work in the most easy way as possible.
College also here. Knowing this kind of project that will be used in the near future is great because many on the newly grads has been able to get their dream job without any hassle and tiredness. Using app in these new era is a great way to apply to, nice strategy actually, using this strategy will make this project successful.

So I think the next problem will be the number of jobs open to jobseekers. TrustLogics does makes it a lot easier to

Yup, that is where the competition begins. Obviously the applicants will be forced to up their game more to make them the first choices of the biggest companies. Because obviously, when the number of applicants are too much, the companies have the option to get the best of the best among all the applicants. Reputation of everyone will really be playing a big role in the trust logics platform.

Thats right. I must agree with you that in trust logics there will be a categories in the project that the job seekers will easily search for for them to have a jobs that are fits to them
Indeed! But as what i think it depends on the company what job they can actually give for those applicants who registered their information in the system of trust logic.
Yeralizard

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:05:42 AM

I do not thing that the jobs will easily be depleted. Because like for example.n our country the contract equalization is very rampant so there is always a vacant job.
Maybe it`s a yes, but think about what good side giving this project for those job seekers. As we all know government can`t actually provide works for them and in fact many people in every country very helpless they need support from the government, this project can actually help them even if it takes a little of their time but they should be very thankful it`s because they have been given opportunity to make their lives more appropriate in this project as of my own opinion.

I am quite new hear and I am still exploring. I see that Trustlogic will be able to help us find jobs right? I am interested on how they do this. Is there any link where I can know more about the project?
SmashedPotato

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:18:59 AM

I agree with you, well I think it should be better to interview personally and it is good for both parties, it`s because they will both know how to manage there each sides whatever situation happens and also in order to know further more about their personal backgrounds in which they can get benefits of it someday.

What is the advantage of using Trustlogics over using existing Job websites or similar platforms? I would say that Linkedn, Jobstreet and Jobsdb are some of the popular Job website in my country. They are quite effective in landing a job and is readily available now here in my country.
Sarangheyyou

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:32:37 AM

Trustlogic is just a another agency that will recruit people for another company to do their work. the difference is just blockchain!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPSSSSS wait a minute, that is what people think about the project.
The system will we`re going to verified also the background of each company which the job seekers are recommended to work with, just to ensure that their safe, they can get opportunity and benefits from working in every companies they were assign.

You really misjudge the Trustlogics' platform pal, I guess you should read their whitepaper again so you'll hav a better understanding about what they are aiming to achieve.
Trustlogics is not an agency you are saying that will recruit other people from companies to do their work, you are definitely wrong about, what they aim is to offer job for jobless people FAIRLY.

Hi it would be great if you could read the whitepaper so you can get a better understanding about the project.
I would like to ask you if you are familiar with professional data platform like linkedin? Trustlogics is similar to this that will run on blockchain. Trustlogics is not an Agency but a platform where you can register, put your professional data and apply for a job. Trustlogics aims to shorten the hiring process buy offering verification of data for companies thru their partner validators. Eventually they will be able to gather a pool of validated professional data, which will be highly sought after by companies. You can read further discussions on this thread or refer to the whitepaper to get a better idea about the project. Chao!

Hi, its really helpful that you shared the link to the whitepaper. I was wondering why he said that Trustlogics is an Agency. Thanks to reading the whitepaper I can see that it is not. I also read the posts here in this forum and it seems that Trustlogics did receive an award right? I think you will not be able to receive an award if you are not a good company. Anyway, I hope to learn more about Trustlogics.
Yeralizard

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:45:52 AM

Hi, its really helpful that you shared the link to the whitepaper. I was wondering why he said that Trustlogics is an Agency. Thanks to reading the whitepaper I can see that it is not. I also read the posts here in this forum and it seems that Trustlogics did receive an award right? I think you will not be able to receive an award if you are not a good company. Anyway, I hope to learn more about Trustlogics.

Thank you for sharing the whitepaper. I am still reading it but I get to understand more about Trustlogics. Anyway I would like to ask if it will be available globally? Will there be a need for Trustlogics to partner with different countries?
JJelly

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:24:44 AM

Hello Everyone!
THANK YOU!

of this project.
many partnership is more to come for sure, big companies or even the small ones would definitely render
recruitment services fron Trustlogic

A news that must be heard. all we want is security and privacy pattern matters and TrustLogics Team and Developers bring it for. Nice job for the team good sign for success and vision attainment. More sponsorship and partnership to come on you Team.
JoshKulot

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:32:36 AM

Is this news makes sense? Is the partnership of the TrustLogics Team will cause data leaks? For me the more the TrustLogics having partners in the platform the more the chance of leaking of the data and other document files of a ones person. That's on my opinion only.
BeshyJelly

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:43:16 AM

Is this news makes sense? Is the partnership of the TrustLogics Team will cause data leaks? For me the more the TrustLogics having partners in the platform the more the chance of leaking of the data and other document files of a ones person. That's on my opinion only.
I may agree on you mate. The more of partnership of this platform the more the partners will get the data and documents of the person. In some ways they will be allowed to manage the platform as they are partners of the Team. As a concern future user of this project what was the limits of the partners on the platform?
Pages: « 1 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 [186] 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: