Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:00:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 [252] 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
Dwey

Activity: 251
Merit: 20

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:15:35 PM

Hello Everyone,
Weary of surfing different job portals? Cut the chase! Go for TrustLogics , Where you can connect with Recruiters directly to find your ideal job easily. For more info log onto https://trustlogics.io/

Join us on Telegram- https://t.me/trustlogics

This is what trust logics can offer a huge data gathering that will help the job seekers and the recruiters to find the right person for the position that they desire to put in to, it really amaze of how trust logics platform can execute the program precisely, and by the use of block chain it will lessen the delay during the process.
Developing the idea and concept like this kind of a project is very impressive. The job seekers and recruiters can easily stored their data and files which is well-secured and make the hiring process more efficient.
Online Job Hiring is faster not only because it is done virtually but it also minimizes the time consumed in commuting to your job place, lessen one's expenses like train fare, food, and etc. The process remains the same but it can also depend whether the employer would skip the interviewing part.
one of many things trustlogics offers to the hiring industry is efficiency for their candidates/job seekers.
candidates can be very particular about who they work for and these company descriptions often serve as a basis for their application decisions.
It is an opportunity for candidates/job seekers to be part of this Trust Logic system which is what this project proposed to and to find a company that is really suited for them and has a high rating in terms of security and also privacy.

You are right about that, and since then we all know about the security of the TrustLogics about the personal data of the jobseekers is really true and nothing to worry because when they say its secured then it is. For all the jobseekers out there, its time to review all your files and get ready for the launch of the TrustLogics.
yeah right,there's nothing to worry about with regards to all the data and informations sent by applicants.
this could help potential candidates to find the suitable jobs for them and lets every single one of them have a chance of being recruited and have a job.
trustlogics is giving huge opportunities for each and every one to get a suitable job at a very convenient way as possible.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kibuloy1987

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:30:07 PM

In some cases, company has the only chance to rate the specific employees. My question is, Is there any chance that a employee can also rate the company they come up to? For transparency everyone. In fair competition at least, so we can also hear the side of the employee not only the side of the employer. Just my opinion, no hate. Good project though.
Maybe it can be happened too, because employee has its own rights to do that and besides with the help of the system in Trust Logic they want to be fair that both sides are being assisted with them and if a company don`t know how to managed or communicates with their employees then they should not be part of the community in Trust Logic system.

Its possible too, why not ask some developer and team members of the Trustlogics. This is pretty good point for the transparency of both the employee and company, so we know how well they treat their employee.
Keeping.my fingers crossed that it is also applicable in overseas application..if it does, it will sure help.a lot of people with out having to.produce excessive processing fees. Those who like to work abroad but doesnt have placement fees will have a opportunity to work.
The TrustLogics is accepting job outside the country as long as there is also a sister company and the TrustLogics is also available to the said country, and besides the TrustLogics has its own validators and they are the one who will communicate to the company and exact amount of processing fee also will be the cost of the application.
The launching of the application in Trust Logic will be available all around the world and they are also processing about the companies which is connected to their system so that every user can easily find a job that is offered by a company which is not actually far for them to work. I don`t think there is a processing fee for the cost of the application.

If this project is available all around the world,well its good to those who want to apply on this project platform, therefore there are many companies who will be choose to be part of this project to make them popular all around the world too.
Wow good news, because the trustlogic project is a popular one because many countries can use it to make it faster to hire, so it's no wonder that many companies share good platforms, and not -will be known to the whole world with its trustlogic and improved project and platform.
Elexsis

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:01:24 AM

Wow, i have been watching this great project for a long time now and have seen all the reactions, comments and recommendations by everyone. Amd I must say, this project really has some great people wanting to contribute and support it. Not to mention all tge partnerships that has been announced. I hope this continues and the numbers increase even more as time pass..
Yes for sure it will continue to grow and have more reasons to help others... This will prove that trustlogics platform is sincere to their purpose, to land help in different country that's seems to have a hard time finding a job...
The service provided by TrustLogics in exchange of our information is worth it because it works as a platform for people looking for jobs. Indeed, it is promising especially for those people who just graduated or those who are looking for a steady job.
Exactly because in my country many fresh graduate will not have more opportunity to look and find easily based on their professional backgroud ,so that this platform are very helpful tool to find the job ,

They are currently doing all they can and answer some of the inquiries of the community, as I see they are competent and ready to head on any challenge. Trustlogics are not doing this for fame or money all they want to do is to improve the quality and ease of applying for jobs online.

TrustLogics isn't a perfect platform that can give all the people all the job they want when they want it but it is especially true that they want to help the people. What they can offer is not yet enough at the moment to entirely solve the unemployment crisis because we still have a part to play in creating jobs for the jobseekers.

Yes you are right but despite the fact that it cannot end the unemployment problems all over the world, at least it has a genuine goal to help as much as it can. And believe me, not a lot of projects has this kind of goals. Honestly, I am seeing how important what they are trying to push is for total mass adoption of this industry or the use of cryptos in everyday life because obviously, people who get to taste the services of this platform will surely get their minds opened about how great and beneficial the crypto industry is for our world.
People would probably love to work because of what this project provided and with the help of the system of Trust logic, which is well secured and has a privacy of every user. This will be a big adoption for our economy, which this project has an innovative concept and idea that can actually change the rate of unemployment problems in our industry.

Well for me, the best thing really about the rating system is it separates or gives a great distinction between the hard workers or worthy workers. It gives the companies an insight on the type of level in either skill, experience or work ethics. And this will also be a good thing if done also in companies so both sides can know that what they are working for or paying for is really worth every penny.
In my own opinion, I think it would be fair if they will not basing between a hard worker or worthy workers, it's because they are being paid as what position they have given for. Well, I know it depends on the company, but for me is if they won't work well, then they won't probably received their salaries.
Yadstiker

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:33:21 AM

Are you #tired of #filling your #information on #job #portals repeatedly? #TrustLogics has an easy way out! You can just scan TrustLogics TM QR code to view or apply for job postings and connect with #recruiters globally.
For more info log on to trustlogics.io

I’m indeed tired. No body knows how much resume i made ready every time i needed to apply a new job. How many times i have to go to the city hall to get legal documents and the National Bureau of Investigation and a lot more of papers needed for my applications. Tired of this same procedure. Not anymore this time wih Trustlogics.
All i can say is Wow! Can i just push the button and go back to the.time i am still.applying for.jobs? As you have said, effortless, if i can only turn back time and if only TrustLogics has been existed before. Might be something different.Anyway. i am.glad Trustlogics is making making this things possible now in recruitment industry. Again, just wow.
wow!trustlogics really is serious on making developments with their platform.this project makes it more efficient for the the candidate to get hired.but the only disadvantage of this is you're one of millions of people vying for jobs and perhaps thousands applying for the same job, because the convenience factor appeals to all of your competitors as well.

This is a great feature for Trustlogics. I know right, you need to fill up the application form every time you need to apply. Its great that you can just scan Trustlogics TM QR code and submit them to your prospective employer or company. It will surely make things a lot easier.

Today, rapid changing in our technology is happening. Everything is reachable. We should therefore take the benefit of this project so that we can go along the innovation of our world. Less hassle and less effort. But you can assure that it is more effective because it will directly submitted to your employer.
Indeed! Technologies innovations designed to save energy that can be useful into our economy which it helps to lessen the hassle and effort of every user and with the help of online industry we can now easily put our data files or even our massive works that can be delivered from one to another all around the world.
peachypie

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:00:25 AM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DjBenqIX0AAhWwt.jpg

Are you #tired of #filling your #information on #job #portals repeatedly? #TrustLogics has an easy way out! You can just scan TrustLogics TM QR code to view or apply for job postings and connect with #recruiters globally.

I’m indeed tired. No body knows how much resume i made ready every time i needed to apply a new job. How many times i have to go to the city hall to get legal documents and the National Bureau of Investigation and a lot more of papers needed for my applications. Tired of this same procedure. Not anymore this time wih Trustlogics.
All i can say is Wow! Can i just push the button and go back to the.time i am still.applying for.jobs? As you have said, effortless, if i can only turn back time and if only TrustLogics has been existed before. Might be something different.Anyway. i am.glad Trustlogics is making making this things possible now in recruitment industry. Again, just wow.
wow!trustlogics really is serious on making developments with their platform.this project makes it more efficient for the the candidate to get hired.but the only disadvantage of this is you're one of millions of people vying for jobs and perhaps thousands applying for the same job, because the convenience factor appeals to all of your competitors as well.

This is a great feature for Trustlogics. I know right, you need to fill up the application form every time you need to apply. Its great that you can just scan Trustlogics TM QR code and submit them to your prospective employer or company. It will surely make things a lot easier.

Today, rapid changing in our technology is happening. Everything is reachable. We should therefore take the benefit of this project so that we can go along the innovation of our world. Less hassle and less effort. But you can assure that it is more effective because it will directly submitted to your employer.
Indeed! Technologies innovations designed to save energy that can be useful into our economy which it helps to lessen the hassle and effort of every user and with the help of online industry we can now easily put our data files or even our massive works that can be delivered from one to another all around the world.
A recruitment process is an organization-specific model of candidate sourcing for the purpose of
finding and hiring new employees.
Typically, Trust Logics recruitment process resides within the Human Resources function, although companies also
use third-party recruiting firms. They can vary depending upon the specific organizational structure of the company
carrying out the process.
jakjak000

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:32:22 AM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DjBenqIX0AAhWwt.jpg

A recruitment process is an organization-specific model of candidate sourcing for the purpose of
finding and hiring new employees.
Typically, Trust Logics recruitment process resides within the Human Resources function, although companies also
use third-party recruiting firms. They can vary depending upon the specific organizational structure of the company
carrying out the process.
recruitment procedure should not just consist of submitting a position to online job posting boards,
sitting back, and waiting for the applications to roll in. That’s not going to result in the sourcing and hiring of the
best candidates possible. It might result in the sourcing and hiring of the best candidates actively looking for a new job.
It’s not the same thing.
nawasa0001

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:57:56 AM

Imagine a job fair in your country, you need to fall in line and applying on different booth which represents companies.
In this TRUSTLOGIC they will launch a website that has JOB FAIR everyday, which you dont need to fall in line anymore.
another thing, you dont need to fill up forms repeatedly.
MasterUtenio

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:20:37 AM

Imagine a job fair in your country, you need to fall in line and applying on different booth which represents companies.
In this TRUSTLOGIC they will launch a website that has JOB FAIR everyday, which you dont need to fall in line anymore.

Been there done that, and i am telling you it is not a joke.
i usually spent 4-6 hours just going around all the booth and sometimes bad luck strikes.
even me, i will prefer doing it with trustlogic. i am sure in less than an hour, i can see all the jobs they have.

In trust logics you dont need to spend more hours in finding a job, The platform will provide some information and procedures for the employees and some of the features of the platform will see the possibilities for the employees and employer.
mhojakho

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:28:53 AM

As what I think, Validators are part of the system of Trust Logic is which they will going to check the background both parties the job seekers and also to a company which the job seekers will be employed. The reason why they need to hired the validators in order to prevent having fake applications and dishonest applicants. It is good for both sides in order to be reliable to the system and when the time comes all of the users can get benefits and opportunity.
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:36:02 AM

i usually spent 4-6 hours just going around all the booth and sometimes bad luck strikes.
even me, i will prefer doing it with trustlogic. i am sure in less than an hour, i can see all the jobs they have.

In trust logics you dont need to spend more hours in finding a job, The platform will provide some information and procedures for the employees and some of the features of the platform will see the possibilities for the employees and employer.
Indeed, I have been there some months ago and it takes much more time that I expected. So I'm sure that if it works properly can be a solution to many people.
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:06:12 AM

Wow, i have been watching this great project for a long time now and have seen all the reactions, comments and recommendations by everyone. Amd I must say, this project really has some great people wanting to contribute and support it. Not to mention all tge partnerships that has been announced. I hope this continues and the numbers increase even more as time pass..
Yes for sure it will continue to grow and have more reasons to help others... This will prove that trustlogics platform is sincere to their purpose, to land help in different country that's seems to have a hard time finding a job...
The service provided by TrustLogics in exchange of our information is worth it because it works as a platform for people looking for jobs. Indeed, it is promising especially for those people who just graduated or those who are looking for a steady job.
Exactly because in my country many fresh graduate will not have more opportunity to look and find easily based on their professional backgroud ,so that this platform are very helpful tool to find the job ,
There are also a lot of things to consider besides finding the job itself. Fresh grads are the most challenged because they lack the resources, experience and especially the connections needed to find an exceptional job that is suitable for them.
Why they need connections if they have experience while they still studying in college, other courses have on the job training requirements that they need to take and this is the start of their career...
Its unavoidable in many places to have a connections for them to get the job easily, this is already a system of the hiring process in their country... They will use the influence of other people to hired in a company even they are not qualified for it...
joeljames23

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:38:20 AM

There are also a lot of things to consider besides finding the job itself. Fresh grads are the most challenged because they lack the resources, experience and especially the connections needed to find an exceptional job that is suitable for them.
Why they need connections if they have experience while they still studying in college, other courses have on the job training requirements that they need to take and this is the start of their career...
Its unavoidable in many places to have a connections for them to get the job easily, this is already a system of the hiring process in their country... They will use the influence of other people to hired in a company even they are not qualified for it...
Now with the trustlogics platform this system will not exist anymore, and will hired someone regarding to their own credentials and skills... That's the right thing to do and need to implement in many countries that still running this kind of matter...
Wallflower28

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:20:41 PM

Well, by the efforts they show to every single one of us here, then we can probably say that they really are very serious in improbing the project and achieving their goals to make thing easier for all the applicants and the companies that needs good paying jobs of their liking or quality workers. And take note, all these processes of hiring and applying are not only made easier but more secure for both sides.

If bounty hunting is just like this, it will become easy for bounty hunters to find a quality job plus we all know the legitimacy of every project (company) we applied for. TrustLogics is offering a fast and reliable transaction towards the recruiters and jobseekers. They provide a portal for those who urge for a job and make our data more secured and safe.

Nhebu

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:44:25 PM

Hello Everyone,
Weary of surfing different job portals? Cut the chase! Go for TrustLogics , Where you can connect with Recruiters directly to find your ideal job easily. For more info log onto https://trustlogics.io/

Join us on Telegram- https://t.me/trustlogics

This is what trust logics can offer a huge data gathering that will help the job seekers and the recruiters to find the right person for the position that they desire to put in to, it really amaze of how trust logics platform can execute the program precisely, and by the use of block chain it will lessen the delay during the process.
Developing the idea and concept like this kind of a project is very impressive. The job seekers and recruiters can easily stored their data and files which is well-secured and make the hiring process more efficient.
Online Job Hiring is faster not only because it is done virtually but it also minimizes the time consumed in commuting to your job place, lessen one's expenses like train fare, food, and etc. The process remains the same but it can also depend whether the employer would skip the interviewing part.
one of many things trustlogics offers to the hiring industry is efficiency for their candidates/job seekers.
candidates can be very particular about who they work for and these company descriptions often serve as a basis for their application decisions.
It is an opportunity for candidates/job seekers to be part of this Trust Logic system which is what this project proposed to and to find a company that is really suited for them and has a high rating in terms of security and also privacy.

You are right about that, and since then we all know about the security of the TrustLogics about the personal data of the jobseekers is really true and nothing to worry because when they say its secured then it is. For all the jobseekers out there, its time to review all your files and get ready for the launch of the TrustLogics.
But then we cannot assure that it will become secured forevermore. For sure, there are hacks and shutdowns of the system will be experienced by the users. However, it more reliable because the data is kept at hyperledger where is more immutable and secured. TrustLogics commited about the security of the jobseekers or the users and I know they will do that for us.
Andycalum

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:02:53 PM

Trustlogics platform is here to eliminate the hardships and struggles of jobseekers. Jobseekers access to it can
be done at the comfort of their homes and one can easily find jobs available. Utilizing their platform will assist
you better and will increase your potential of being hired as long as you presented yourself with your best and
with truthfulness.

Khayem

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:47:21 PM

As what I think, Validators are part of the system of Trust Logic is which they will going to check the background both parties the job seekers and also to a company which the job seekers will be employed. The reason why they need to hired the validators in order to prevent having fake applications and dishonest applicants. It is good for both sides in order to be reliable to the system and when the time comes all of the users can get benefits and opportunity.
That's true! Having validators in Trustlogics platform will filter jobseekers, preventing the hiring of unqualified
and unfit applicants for the available position.That is to be fair for an employee or companies.Using this plat-
form is an advantage for a high rated jobseeker. 
1004leirbag714

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:03:03 PM

Yeah, that is why jobseekers need to give it a try to prove that the TrustLogics project platform is real and sure that they will help a jobseekers to find a job easily and faster than the traditional application.
merlint

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:06:01 PM

Yeah, that is why jobseekers need to give it a try to prove that the TrustLogics project platform is real and sure that they will help a jobseekers to find a job easily and faster than the traditional application.

For sure this project is legit. I am pretty sure that the developers would not go through this much effort and waste such a great concept just to fool and scam people for a few bucks when they can earn millions with this one because it would be a sure hit. So I think there is nothing to be worried about.
tuxuat0102

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:06:39 PM

When tokens will be distributed
girlexplorer31

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:19:23 PM

well,,I agree for what you said ,becuase trustlogics is a platform which facilities through digital authentication of professional data stores the attested version on the blockchain and makes it shareable based on user permission,

Pages: « 1 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 [252] 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: