Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:30:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 [243] 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
Trustlogic

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:01:24 AM

Hello Everyone,
Weary of surfing different job portals? Cut the chase! Go for TrustLogics , Where you can connect with Recruiters directly to find your ideal job easily. For more info log onto https://trustlogics.io/

Join us on Telegram- https://t.me/trustlogics

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rean7

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:08:14 AM

Hello Everyone,
Weary of surfing different job portals? Cut the chase! Go for TrustLogics , Where you can connect with Recruiters directly to find your ideal job easily. For more info log onto https://trustlogics.io/

This is what trust logics can offer a huge data gathering that will help the job seekers and the recruiters to find the right person for the position that they desire to put in to, it really amaze of how trust logics platform can execute the program precisely, and by the use of block chain it will lessen the delay during the process.
puday

Activity: 67

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:39:27 AM

Hello Everyone,

This is what trust logics can offer a huge data gathering that will help the job seekers and the recruiters to find the right person for the position that they desire to put in to, it really amaze of how trust logics platform can execute the program precisely, and by the use of block chain it will lessen the delay during the process.

I agree with you, since trust logics will provide those information for the employees and employer, also I think they will be having an online site where you can search for your preferred job and have to submit your requirements and they will access it and proceed to your destined job offer.
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:12:13 AM

It will be great to see great project as Trustlogics succeed. Projects like this one will surely change the this we usually do for the better. Good for job seekers and also for job recruiters.

If TrustLogics succeeds, the hiring industry will be a far more safer and convenient place compared to the way it was.
TrustLogics gives the people a mediuim in order to fight the crisis regarding unemployment in an orderly way. 

Trustlogics will not only solved jobseeker problem by giving them a job, but what they liked to give is a foundation to ensure their future by giving them oppourtunity to have jobs that really suits for their preferences and that is really important for everyone...
joliepearl06

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:42:14 AM

It will be great to see great project as Trustlogics succeed. Projects like this one will surely change the this we usually do for the better. Good for job seekers and also for job recruiters.

If TrustLogics succeeds, the hiring industry will be a far more safer and convenient place compared to the way it was.
TrustLogics gives the people a mediuim in order to fight the crisis regarding unemployment in an orderly way. 

Trustlogics will not only solved jobseeker problem by giving them a job, but what they liked to give is a foundation to ensure their future by giving them oppourtunity to have jobs that really suits for their preferences and that is really important for everyone...
When someone gets a job, she/he don't know if that job will last for a long time that's why it's important to get a job that really fit with your profile... Trustlogics is the best when it comes to search a deserving one for the job, so no need for them to search for a new job every year...
Jlimao28

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:15:30 PM

It will succeed. I am very confident that this will surely happen. Because human as we are, we always want to make things easier be it going to other places from home to even brushing our teeth. That is why I am very sure about this project. Of course companies and jobseekers would want hiring and applying for jobs to become even more easier, safer or more secure for both sides.

As the days goes by, more and more people are inventing something and implement it to the world and innovate our daily life for more easier and comportable living. Like this trustlogic where it will help and change the hiring industry, So nomore hassle job fairs and applying will be easier for using this platform.

Definitely.  The in thing now is invention and innovations.  People who have thinking minds, never stops to creste something new or offer something better. Thanks to TrustLogics team for conceptualizing this innovation in hiring industry. In this era of the world, we always think of competition and competition makes us strive to think what else to offer, something better,something new.

Yes! As of now, we are all for innovations and developments. The unlimited wants of the people lead for a better life but there is also consequences in our industrialisation, that is the disruption of the earth.

Back to the topic, trustlogics made the project that really helps the humanity. It gives a lot of way to build more products. Imagine, if all people have work, there is a fast production. Economic development is the annual production made by the workers and laborers. We can measure the progress of an economy through employment.
zediefuture

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:36:51 PM

BETTER RATING equals BETTER EARNINGS

with the project of trustlogic people can be rated by the team,
better ratings will get a better job, that is why it is important to make a good impact with to job.
Especially if you are self-employed or contractual individual, who submitted your profile and checked and verified it with trustlogic. It may be sent to her customers who require their service. It is easier for them to trust you. If he has a good service or job he can give a high rating of his / her customer. If you have a good rating received, then it is probable that you will earn a lot because many will take you for your service and trusted you.

That will still depend on what position you are aiming for and what qualifications do you have as an applicant. A man applying as floor manager in a restaurant will surely have a lower salary compared to a man applying as a office staff in a company. That will change as well if we change the setting as well. If let us say the man is applying as a floor manager in a restaurant overseas as to a man applying as a professional in a local company, the salary that the floor manager may even be better than that of the professional. This is surely on a case to case basis. A better rating will only mean a higher chance to get employed but a higher salary is not always guaranteed.

I totally agree on you smith4cris. It doesnt mean that you have a good rating on the platform digital profile you get high salary too, it just means that you only have a better chance on getting hired on a better company.

And in addition to that, a job seekers who has a good ratings is the one who hired immediately compare to those who are not. But a good thing is that all jobseekers will find a proper job in a good company.

Well for me, the best thing really about the rating system is it separates or gives a great distinction between the hard workers or worthy workers. It gives the companies an insight on the type of level in either skill, experience or work ethics. And this will also be a good thing if done also in companies so both sides can know that what they are working for or paying for is really worth every penny.
He's correct guys, rating system will not guarantee a good and higher salary for applicant it's still depends to the position they're applying... And when you request to validate your data using validators, it doesn't mean that you will able to get a job instantly because its also depends from the results of validations process...
Yes indeed, validations process provide truth and honest review of someone's data and it will only help them to be verified faster and get hired when their profile is fit for the job and position... That's why very important to have clean records in your profile with your past jobs history...

It is basically true that everyone will go through validations and vrefications do you think all of the reviews will be true. Think of a scenario when ISP's tryna boost their reputation by siding with a fake service requestor just to boost his job review. Will anyone can prove that is a legit review or just paid?

In my own opinion, yes they can do that to boost certain peoples reviews just for money but they will also pay just to use the platform. We cant just agree to everyone's review or to rely on that stars or number on their digital profile but we must double check the ISP's credential before hiring them.
I’m glad partnered validators will not be bribed for making fake validations.  Cheesy
I’m just assuming but I dont know. If users somehow offer them huge amount of cryptocurrency just to make a validation infavor to them but i dont know if it will be possible since everything will be done in a blockchain so I think everything and all transactions will be transparent.
yes  it was truly transfarency because it base on blockchain technology and for sure it not tendency to scam specially the paper of jobseeker ,due to hishonest jobseeker will not allowed to entered the system to trustlogics,
well you have also piont but the issue of fake doccument will not fade even at traditional way because in my country it was also a problem so that because of that we need also implement te other system to make sure some doccument will not attempt to fake,and I trust also to trustlogics that this platform will also assure to made all papers submitted of applicant will be true.

I think if that situation occur means trustlogics is not different from the old scenario that applicants can offer something to employer just to get the job or can fake the documents that they will submit... But i guess that is impossible here because in blockchain all will be transparent and real...
That's true because trustlogic have a technique or they have there own way to look at the current or previous situations.and they balance or they analyze the previous situation with the job-seekers. so that they will do everything they can just to get in into the bussiness even fake documents they are posting, so I believe that being transparent by blockchain its really help.
well,, As you said since it based on  blockchain technology we assure the all document input are only ligal impormation of jobseeker,and false statement document of jobseeker will not allowed to blockchain,,therefore in this case trustlogics are the most trusted  platform to implement this.

zediefuture

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:43:16 PM

blockchain technology will transform the job hiring industry because it can be used to solve a fundamental problem that organizations face when screening and hiring new employees.one of those problems is the inability to trust the basic information presented on resumes and cover letters adds a massive strain to the entire hiring process.
Although this kind of transformation will not new since the new revolution bLockchain technology will also use to other business transacation speacially to more ico out there ,because it make assure that the data will not hack or scam immediately ,,aside from that the transparent transaction of record and safety measured of blockchain will attract to many team to build project to used it,,and one of them is trustlogics..
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:45:48 PM

It will succeed. I am very confident that this will surely happen. Because human as we are, we always want to make things easier be it going to other places from home to even brushing our teeth. That is why I am very sure about this project. Of course companies and jobseekers would want hiring and applying for jobs to become even more easier, safer or more secure for both sides.

As the days goes by, more and more people are inventing something and implement it to the world and innovate our daily life for more easier and comportable living. Like this trustlogic where it will help and change the hiring industry, So nomore hassle job fairs and applying will be easier for using this platform.

Definitely.  The in thing now is invention and innovations.  People who have thinking minds, never stops to creste something new or offer something better. Thanks to TrustLogics team for conceptualizing this innovation in hiring industry. In this era of the world, we always think of competition and competition makes us strive to think what else to offer, something better,something new.
And speaking of innovations, Trustlogics team created an innovation in hiring industry in a such a way that they have come up in concepts to.improve hiring industty, such as cutting the process in recruitment by coming up with a verifiaction process of the datas of the job seekers. In this way, fake documents will be avoided and therefore selection process will.speed up and thus resulting to efficient and credible selection of employees.
TrustLogics concept is what we need right now. I believe that if we solve the problem in hiring, many jobs will be filled. People will have no worries about their future as long as there is vacant job, we will be able to apply anywhere we want.

September 25, 2018 is a long date for their ICO, I hope it will finish early.

Jadeite

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:07:00 PM

Definitely.  The in thing now is invention and innovations.  People who have thinking minds, never stops to creste something new or offer something better. Thanks to TrustLogics team for conceptualizing this innovation in hiring industry. In this era of the world, we always think of competition and competition makes us strive to think what else to offer, something better,something new.
Many jobless people will really thank trustlogics for its solutions that can help find suitable jobs for them.
i hope that companies will adapt to trustlogics platform to help with their hiring system.
this will cost them less and help them bigtime.

Yes, I agree with what u said!Trustlogics platform is really one of a kind that offers services for jobseekers and employers and individual service providers, too.Everything necessary for the workforce market has been covered by Trustlogics, eliminating all
the obstacles in hiring, finding job and giving services. Adapting it will hasten the process in this industry in an orderly manner. 
Citriney

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:44:39 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2018, 02:44:16 PM by Citriney

better ratings will get a better job, that is why it is important to make a good impact with to job.
Especially if you are self-employed or contractual individual, who submitted your profile and checked and verified it with trustlogic. It may be sent to her customers who require their service. It is easier for them to trust you. If he has a good service or job he can give a high rating of his / her customer. If you have a good rating received, then it is probable that you will earn a lot because many will take you for your service and trusted you.

That will still depend on what position you are aiming for and what qualifications do you have as an applicant. A man applying as floor manager in a restaurant will surely have a lower salary compared to a man applying as a office staff in a company. That will change as well if we change the setting as well. If let us say the man is applying as a floor manager in a restaurant overseas as to a man applying as a professional in a local company, the salary that the floor manager may even be better than that of the professional. This is surely on a case to case basis. A better rating will only mean a higher chance to get employed but a higher salary is not always guaranteed.

I totally agree on you smith4cris. It doesnt mean that you have a good rating on the platform digital profile you get high salary too, it just means that you only have a better chance on getting hired on a better company.

And in addition to that, a job seekers who has a good ratings is the one who hired immediately compare to those who are not. But a good thing is that all jobseekers will find a proper job in a good company.

Well for me, the best thing really about the rating system is it separates or gives a great distinction between the hard workers or worthy workers. It gives the companies an insight on the type of level in either skill, experience or work ethics. And this will also be a good thing if done also in companies so both sides can know that what they are working for or paying for is really worth every penny.
He's correct guys, rating system will not guarantee a good and higher salary for applicant it's still depends to the position they're applying... And when you request to validate your data using validators, it doesn't mean that you will able to get a job instantly because its also depends from the results of validations process...
Yes indeed, validations process provide truth and honest review of someone's data and it will only help them to be verified faster and get hired when their profile is fit for the job and position... That's why very important to have clean records in your profile with your past jobs history...

It is basically true that everyone will go through validations and vrefications do you think all of the reviews will be true. Think of a scenario when ISP's tryna boost their reputation by siding with a fake service requestor just to boost his job review. Will anyone can prove that is a legit review or just paid?

In my own opinion, yes they can do that to boost certain peoples reviews just for money but they will also pay just to use the platform. We cant just agree to everyone's review or to rely on that stars or number on their digital profile but we must double check the ISP's credential before hiring them.
I’m glad partnered validators will not be bribed for making fake validations.  Cheesy
I’m just assuming but I dont know. If users somehow offer them huge amount of cryptocurrency just to make a validation infavor to them but i dont know if it will be possible since everything will be done in a blockchain so I think everything and all transactions will be transparent.
yes  it was truly transfarency because it base on blockchain technology and for sure it not tendency to scam specially the paper of jobseeker ,due to hishonest jobseeker will not allowed to entered the system to trustlogics,
well you have also piont but the issue of fake doccument will not fade even at traditional way because in my country it was also a problem so that because of that we need also implement te other system to make sure some doccument will not attempt to fake,and I trust also to trustlogics that this platform will also assure to made all papers submitted of applicant will be true.

I think if that situation occur means trustlogics is not different from the old scenario that applicants can offer something to employer just to get the job or can fake the documents that they will submit... But i guess that is impossible here because in blockchain all will be transparent and real...
That's true because trustlogic have a technique or they have there own way to look at the current or previous situations.and they balance or they analyze the previous situation with the job-seekers. so that they will do everything they can just to get in into the bussiness even fake documents they are posting, so I believe that being transparent by blockchain its really help.
Blockchain will help make the records be used as proof  in Trustlogics' transactions. I think, if there will be some incident of faking documents in their platform, it will be found out later.But with Trustlogics' strict system of validation, I guess and hope that there won't be these kind of incidents for it will affect its reputation.
merlint

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:59:37 PM

Blank
lionjuvs08

Activity: 159
Merit: 7

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:00:17 PM

In this days, Millennials are attracted to companies that have a good brand reputation.
The company is an important part of their self-concept and their social identity.
So that you must to improve your company brand.

That is not good for themselves.
People who look for a good company that has a good reputation with the people is not always a good thing to have.
If you are just starting to work, you must find a company that focuses on their workers who have heart for its people.
you need to learn from your work and not just to earn.

You know what mate, that's the saddest things happened now and its the reality also. Most applicants or majority of them they are after only on earnings, only few employees are learning from their work, So with Trustlogics they assure that the applicants will be approve with a high quality standard as well.

With Trustlogics, you are assured that you will find the best job that fits your profile. They will even have an AI programmed to match the job requirements over the million users of Trustlogics in the future. This is really an interesting project and I am hoping that they will succeed in their pilot testing so they can immediately go forward and be partnered with more countries.

Finding jobs is very difficult too all people nowadays because of much process that you will deal with it.  hope to see the trustlogics project are very good interms of there platform to all jobseeker to find their job easily.
Well this will make possible for trust logics because the team are aware on the problem of every job seekers, and now that the online application is one of the big project of the TrustLogics, i know it will become successful in the field of online application in the blockchain technology.
Most of us here had experienced how hard to fund a decent job or even something that us related to job hunting. It is too much time consuming and sometimes costy enough and in the end sometimes you are not hired and all those efforts are wasted. With these type of program, we are able to submit our applications without further wasting too much of our energy and with the use of internet today, it is more faster and easier for us to submit application forms.
Your right mate, what is good on this project is that the jobseekers has no worries about their personal data that surely safe and secured if they are worried about it. This project helps more people to find its job all over the world.

_________▂▂ ▃]▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂_________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network[/center
merlint

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:07:21 PM

Wow, i have been watching this great project for a long time now and have seen all the reactions, comments and recommendations by everyone. Amd I must say, this project really has some great people wanting to contribute and support it. Not to mention all tge partnerships that has been announced. I hope this continues and the numbers increase even more as time pass..
1004leirbag714

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:30:24 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DiSYNukUEAAZDVH.jpg
Still skeptical about uploading your private info online? With TrustLogics, it will be secure. We understand the need to protect data of all users ensure that any third-party access is reliant on user-defined permissions.
#TrustLogics #private #info
trustlogics.io

Well, not all website are secure, if i upload my profile in an unsecured platform other people will not suffer but only me. My identity could be stolen and someone may reproduce another account similar to mine and just steal my details.
It is good to try this application. Someday, we don't problem anymore that our original files and documents will misplace. I experienced also like that, when I will pass my documents  for scholar purposes, I didn't know where I put them all. My mother scolded me because I misplaced my original files. If I will use trustlogics application probably, someday I will not worry for my documents.

I admit that I have trust issues specially on hiring and recruitment system but as I read through on this thread I realizes that there is some we want to trust to.
This project enlightened me that there are such good people in this world full of liars and thieves.
Well, not at all time the world that full of liars and thieves is just end on that, rather there are many people whereas they choose to help others and happy when they see that the person will be successful too. Like in the platform of this TrustLogics whereas they consider the needs of the job seekers too.
langka1213

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:04:20 PM

Many jobless people will really thank trustlogics for its solutions that can help find suitable jobs for them.
i hope that companies will adapt to trustlogics platform to help with their hiring system.
this will cost them less and help them bigtime.

Yes, I agree with what u said!Trustlogics platform is really one of a kind that offers services for jobseekers and employers and individual service providers, too.Everything necessary for the workforce market has been covered by Trustlogics, eliminating all
the obstacles in hiring, finding job and giving services. Adapting it will hasten the process in this industry in an orderly manner. 

The Trustlogics Platforms is very amazing because of there new strategy to System of hiring, also they want 
 to impose a good service to all people. Hope to see the Good Idea by there plan in which also beneficial and can contribute in the field of job employment.
langka1213

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:19:00 PM

Still skeptical about uploading your private info online? With TrustLogics, it will be secure. We understand the need to protect data of all users ensure that any third-party access is reliant on user-defined permissions.
#TrustLogics #private #info
trustlogics.io

Well, not all website are secure, if i upload my profile in an unsecured platform other people will not suffer but only me. My identity could be stolen and someone may reproduce another account similar to mine and just steal my details.
It is good to try this application. Someday, we don't problem anymore that our original files and documents will misplace. I experienced also like that, when I will pass my documents  for scholar purposes, I didn't know where I put them all. My mother scolded me because I misplaced my original files. If I will use trustlogics application probably, someday I will not worry for my documents.

I admit that I have trust issues specially on hiring and recruitment system but as I read through on this thread I realizes that there is some we want to trust to.
This project enlightened me that there are such good people in this world full of liars and thieves.
Well, not at all time the world that full of liars and thieves is just end on that, rather there are many people whereas they choose to help others and happy when they see that the person will be successful too. Like in the platform of this TrustLogics whereas they consider the needs of the job seekers too.

That's right, the trustlogics mission is to help a lot of jobseekers who will easily find a better job. also their platforms aiming for and to give them an opportunity to have a great job which is really suited for them through the ways of their project system.
RakknRoll

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:15:15 PM

Till now, there is no platform for recruiters to access as well as verify a candidate’s background. #TrustLogics is a One-Stop platform with up-to-date and #verified #profiles of #jobseekers
For more info log on to trustlogics.io

It means, Trustlogics is the first to have this kind of service in recruitment world. Thanks for this noble visions Trustlogics has.
TrustLogics never cease to amaze me.  Such a wonderful and noble vision as you say. Can’t say more. I really do believe and that they will succeed. This is much needed in the recruitment industry so Why won’t it be accepted. If this will not succeed, it will be such a great loss for the industry.

One-stop and then hit up your phone you will get hired, lol.
This project was a really help on every one of us, finding a job is a very big cost in all point of view good to know that this project exists just to help us get hired in our choice. Good project, outstanding Team and Developers.
Sean25pogi

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:39:25 PM

Rating is the best way to profit more. Maybe this is one of a good strategy to have a job in very fast way. I love the concept of rating an employee for them to be more competitive and for them to perform good quality and effective in their works.

Yes it is true about your saying that such a process really happens to keep their work done fit for their work, so you find that way to have a clean record on your profile and allow it to see the record at Your past work to avoid any problems here.
In this generation while applying, The need to better understand and attract millennials is only going
to become more important to your company’s success as more and more baby boomers retire in the next decade.

The innovative engagement they receive more job offers than the previous generation,

meaning that if you want to stand out in the crowd, you need to be creative with how you engage and recruit talent. 

Yes true to the generation of millennials, it's possible that many of us can talk about a company that can be successful and achieve success full in the future, so it's a very different era in the world because they have modernized the world when they have it, so it's no wonder that many will follow the footsteps of the new sprouts so that they will be the first ones.
MyInspiration

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:22:29 PM
Last edit: July 24, 2018, 06:17:34 PM by MyInspiration

Wow, i have been watching this great project for a long time now and have seen all the reactions, comments and recommendations by everyone. Amd I must say, this project really has some great people wanting to contribute and support it. Not to mention all tge partnerships that has been announced. I hope this continues and the numbers increase even more as time pass..
Well, That's really good to hear! I am also an avid follower of this thread. The very first time I have read their Whitepaper, I was really amazed by what they are planning to do and I am already hooked when all the developments on their roadmap are always on time. They make things possible and working hard to make everything done. Good Job Trustlogics Team!
Pages: « 1 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 [243] 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: