Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:00:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 [272] 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
liam8209

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:31:32 PM

Why people now go outside their home and go on job fair, sweat a lot and consume so much of time, effort and money just to be hired. Sometimes these are some of the reason why people are too tired of applying job and end up unemployed. This is probably now a good reason to work to. No time, cost and effort to consume to. Great concept and Team of Developers.
Main goal of this project is to eliminate any cost and expenses and if possible effort that may be both employee and employer may encounter. This is what I like this project they were focusing on the person’s comfort, cost, and effort.

This project really helpful to make many applicant find a job easily and because the online applicant is need their personal data been uploaded,many are asking about the security of their files which is the trustlogics can provide.
Trustlogics is a project made to speed up the job search process and trustlogics is guaranteed to protect your personal information and prevent the loss of your data or use it by other people.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
milandres0207

Activity: 363
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:35:28 PM

Why people now go outside their home and go on job fair, sweat a lot and consume so much of time, effort and money just to be hired. Sometimes these are some of the reason why people are too tired of applying job and end up unemployed. This is probably now a good reason to work to. No time, cost and effort to consume to. Great concept and Team of Developers.
Well, this is just because online application is not too useful that what they think, because they believe that through applying and going to some job fair is more chance to find a job because of many company who looking for a job seekers. But through the help of the trustlogics they will provide a good apportunity to those who want to find a job and for sure they will refer it to their friends once they see the fast result of the TrustLogics.
milandres0207 got a point. Some of us are not aware that some companies use the online hiring just to advertise that their company is growing. Some also use it to deceive people that they are hiring personnel for expansion of their company but in reality they are near bankruptcy and they are baiting investors that will put their money on their business to somehow survive. Trustlogics will be the most reliable platform I think in the future.
As i was remember, my friend try to apply online and send their files and after a week she got a call from the company and asking to bring their files that is needed to the company, and after that day they said that they will call back again but,so long time ago there is nothing happen that is why some jobseekers has no trust on applying online. TrustLogics is here to change the mind of every jobseekers which is they need to show that applying online is more useful and interesting than the traditional way.
Normal way of hiring is somewhat good for me. Why?
Because employer will see your appearance at the first place. Employer used psychological matter to test individual’s ability to perform task and job. For me it is somewhat good at all.
I know you have a reason why they need to somehow see the appearance of the applicant but the majority of the jobs required doesn't really require that. Physical appearance can be done in the local offices of the Trustlogics in every country. With regard to the tasks and jobs, they can also do that in local offices.

Correct, one of the good reason to make the applicant hired is not just on their appearance but on their skills and abilities to the work they applying for. And also the TrustLogics is the one who only validate the applicants form then they send it to the company who are looking for the employee and once the company call the applicant.
xamil

Activity: 354
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:45:33 PM

Main goal of this project is to eliminate any cost and expenses and if possible effort that may be both employee and employer may encounter. This is what I like this project they were focusing on the person’s comfort, cost, and effort.

This project really helpful to make many applicant find a job easily and because the online applicant is need their personal data been uploaded,many are asking about the security of their files which is the trustlogics can provide.

These is the reason I hate going into job fares or any application.
Workforce on every country is very crowded so definitely the fares was the same. People will now apply on the comfort of their home if this project will be approved and run.

I totally relate, every time I go to a job fair its overcrowded and the queue time for interview is too long. Sometime it will take you a lot of time just waiting for your interview and the interview will just take a cpuple of minutes. I hope this project will be succeful and will work in the near future.

As we can see that the project is very interesting base on many information here, i think this will become successful because the project is now popular even in other countries which is not yet launch on this project. I am sure that this will be interesting project for many people who find a job through online.
chess888

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:11:06 PM

Workforce on every country is very crowded so definitely the fares was the same. People will now apply on the comfort of their home if this project will be approved and run.

I totally relate, every time I go to a job fair its overcrowded and the queue time for interview is too long. Sometime it will take you a lot of time just waiting for your interview and the interview will just take a cpuple of minutes. I hope this project will be succeful and will work in the near future.

As we can see that the project is very interesting base on many information here, i think this will become successful because the project is now popular even in other countries which is not yet launch on this project. I am sure that this will be interesting project for many people who find a job through online.

Yes, Trustlogics is really very positive development for the online job hiring industry. It is an innovation in itself. This project amazes me and makes me wonder on what is its potential in the future.
roy.ashton

Activity: 115

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:16:50 PM

Yes, Trustlogics is really very positive development for the online job hiring industry. It is an innovation in itself. This project amazes me and makes me wonder on what is its potential in the future.

What you are saying is true. Trustlogics will be a worldwide hit. I hope they can expand their operation in different countries as soon as possible. I am quite excited to apply using Trustlogics platform. I hope there are jobs for home based freelancer like me.
RakknRoll

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:04:10 PM

what if the best-qualified candidates for job openings live halfway around the world? If that's the case, you'll have to consider conducting screening interviews by telephone or email, which limits the expense of an in-person meeting.

That’s why they build and create this project though. They trying to eliminate any cost and expenses that an employee may encounter. In the other hand,
TrustLogics has its own company trusted recruiters so it only depends on the employer or company if they will conduct another interview or not.

Of course, it is a given that TrustLogics will choose the best suitable person for the job. I think that it
must be natural for the place where the jobseeker is residing in to include the information on their virtual
resumés.

When you applying for a job, Once you’ve identified exactly what you need in terms of hard skills and soft skills,
then it’s time to put a plan together to find what you need. You know what they say.
When you fail to plan, you may consider that you plan to fail.

Most of the jobs now are being through emails and the internet so it doesnt matter where you are as long as you have internet and make the job done. Most people I know doesnt even need to leave their house just to work and they are called now homebase employee.

You have a point, there are many people who choose to have a job online too and since that there is a project like this, it is possible to have a job online, there are many companies also who are looking for the home base work that is very interested especially to the moms out there who want to have a work while keeping the household.

It depends on the employer if he/she will conduct again a screening interview.
TrustLogics only focusing on the human resources and organizing of one’s data of file not the future of one’s company at all, lol.
Sean25pogi

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:21:14 PM

This probably the cure of the hiring system in the whole world. In the Philippines, we used to apply in different companies and we outstandingly do that every time until we get some job. I was thinking how about the person that haven't experience applying any specific job. Thanks to this project rather platform that we will not applying now again and again on different companies we used to do every single time, all we need to do is browse and wait until we get some.

Most of the Filipino are adept on this kind of applying, most of them photocopy several copies of their VC and biodata's just to manually pass it to different company and walk in application just to make sure they will land a job.
Yes. And do you know how much it cost to photocopy and how many pages do they need to photocopy? They will have to make copies of all their supporting documents and they’re a lot and to think these applicants are jobless, no money but they have to do this in a hope of finding job. Sad.
Relate.  I remember when i was still a fresh grad and i can't  remember how much i spend just to photocopy my documents and also.lots of resumes to submit to different companies and not to.mention of course, travel and food allowance and in addition, the time you spent in applying.

It sucks right? Imagine you only have a limited pocket money and instead of setting aside some of it for lunch you will need to give it to photocopying because you need it more and you are desperate to find a job. Thanks to Trustlogics, there will be no more photocopying, no more folders and carrying of papers.
Aside from that its environmental friendly! TrustLogics will prevent also the too much of paper in our economy. Since paper comes from wood, it will destroy a lot of trees just for the photocopy of our documents. I believe that if trustlogics will be used by the jobseekers, our nature will be preserved and we can help our mother earth to recover.
Nice thought nellayar. I never thought about it. You are right, there will be less use of papers then and there will be less littering. Environmental friendly indeed and pocket friendly too. I can still remember how many coupon bands i used to throw whenever i make mistakes in typing resumes. Before we are using typewriter and it was really difficult.
Guys. Get over with your nostalgia. TrustLogics will make those scenarios a thing of the past. Good thing this team has come up with this innnovation in recruitment process. Kudos and salute for making their lives more better.
That's true. Imagine, if Trustlogics has not thought about this innovation in hiring process, it still very tiring to apply without getting the best results.  With TrustLogics, with just few.minutes in registering in TrustLogics, your application will already reach a lot of potential companies for a possible job. What can i say? Just brilliant.

That's right, though traditional way of recruirement has some advantages than online recruitment. I guess online recruitment is better for it is fast, convenient and less hassle. Just a few minutes and your application is good to go.

Definitely, hiring system of all country was so trash. Even though they applied they so called “improvement” It been always trash at all.
Good to know about this project at least I was seeing the future of the hiring system now.
Giratina

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:30:26 PM

This probably the cure of the hiring system in the whole world. In the Philippines, we used to apply in different companies and we outstandingly do that every time until we get some job. I was thinking how about the person that haven't experience applying any specific job. Thanks to this project rather platform that we will not applying now again and again on different companies we used to do every single time, all we need to do is browse and wait until we get some.

Most of the Filipino are adept on this kind of applying, most of them photocopy several copies of their VC and biodata's just to manually pass it to different company and walk in application just to make sure they will land a job.
Yes. And do you know how much it cost to photocopy and how many pages do they need to photocopy? They will have to make copies of all their supporting documents and they’re a lot and to think these applicants are jobless, no money but they have to do this in a hope of finding job. Sad.
Relate.  I remember when i was still a fresh grad and i can't  remember how much i spend just to photocopy my documents and also.lots of resumes to submit to different companies and not to.mention of course, travel and food allowance and in addition, the time you spent in applying.

It sucks right? Imagine you only have a limited pocket money and instead of setting aside some of it for lunch you will need to give it to photocopying because you need it more and you are desperate to find a job. Thanks to Trustlogics, there will be no more photocopying, no more folders and carrying of papers.
Aside from that its environmental friendly! TrustLogics will prevent also the too much of paper in our economy. Since paper comes from wood, it will destroy a lot of trees just for the photocopy of our documents. I believe that if trustlogics will be used by the jobseekers, our nature will be preserved and we can help our mother earth to recover.
Nice thought nellayar. I never thought about it. You are right, there will be less use of papers then and there will be less littering. Environmental friendly indeed and pocket friendly too. I can still remember how many coupon bands i used to throw whenever i make mistakes in typing resumes. Before we are using typewriter and it was really difficult.
Guys. Get over with your nostalgia. TrustLogics will make those scenarios a thing of the past. Good thing this team has come up with this innnovation in recruitment process. Kudos and salute for making their lives more better.
That's true. Imagine, if Trustlogics has not thought about this innovation in hiring process, it still very tiring to apply without getting the best results.  With TrustLogics, with just few.minutes in registering in TrustLogics, your application will already reach a lot of potential companies for a possible job. What can i say? Just brilliant.

That's right, though traditional way of recruirement has some advantages than online recruitment. I guess online recruitment is better for it is fast, convenient and less hassle. Just a few minutes and your application is good to go.
That is the main factors of Trust Logic and wants to be happened. It is better to have this kind of a project in our online industry as we all know the traditional way of recruitments is very hassle and it also takes a lot of time, I am sure this will have potential and it surely gets popular in our industry.

I agree on this. Curing the hiring system was the first move to improve the quality of one’s life and the whole economy will ride on.
If this was the cure of the hiring system I will probably run this matter what will ever happen. Great project, promoting change.
Arceusz

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:53:22 PM

what if the best-qualified candidates for job openings live halfway around the world? If that's the case, you'll have to consider conducting screening interviews by telephone or email, which limits the expense of an in-person meeting.

That’s why they build and create this project though. They trying to eliminate any cost and expenses that an employee may encounter. In the other hand,
TrustLogics has its own company trusted recruiters so it only depends on the employer or company if they will conduct another interview or not.

Of course, it is a given that TrustLogics will choose the best suitable person for the job. I think that it
must be natural for the place where the jobseeker is residing in to include the information on their virtual
resumés.

I think for me trust logic will only give way or being used as a bridge to a company and job seekers to make the hiring process more efficient. I guess this project is one of the solution of a huge hiring problems in our industry.

Working on email may cause delay for me. As all of the skilled workers specially here in the Philippines doesn’t know hoe to make a simple mail.
Computer skill and knowledge will be one of the barriers of this project I guess.
MyInspiration

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:14:39 PM
Last edit: August 06, 2018, 07:12:13 PM by MyInspiration

Relate.  I remember when i was still a fresh grad and i can't  remember how much i spend just to photocopy my documents and also.lots of resumes to submit to different companies and not to.mention of course, travel and food allowance and in addition, the time you spent in applying.

That is the main factors of Trust Logic and wants to be happened. It is better to have this kind of a project in our online industry as we all know the traditional way of recruitments is very hassle and it also takes a lot of time, I am sure this will have potential and it surely gets popular in our industry.

I agree on this. Curing the hiring system was the first move to improve the quality of one’s life and the whole economy will ride on.
If this was the cure of the hiring system I will probably run this matter what will ever happen. Great project, promoting change.
I guess you are right. We should focus on the change that this project may bring to everyone's life. I guess the purpose of this project is to simplify life and have more time with our loveones. That is quite funny, right? But it is true. I guess we really need to understand how the Trustlogics project and platform works so we can appreciate its goodness.
FAITHriot

Activity: 107

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:24:12 PM
Last edit: August 06, 2018, 06:25:12 PM by FAITHriot

resumés.
I think for me trust logic will only give way or being used as a bridge to a company and job seekers to make the hiring process more efficient. I guess this project is one of the solution of a huge hiring problems in our industry.
definetly ,because the unemployement rate to some nation are decade problem so that is time to,atlest will be less the unemeployment rate,,if trustlogics will be succeed.
Not only on local country but also all throughout the world. Many people who've just got graduate from college can't easily find jobs depending on their courses cause some company prefer people who have years of experience.
That is what Trustlogics want to eliminate. Through years of experience is one of the factors that some companies really are looking to lessen the burden to retrain the new employee, I think some of them prefer newly graduates which have a good scholastic record. The advantage of being new is that the employee is so eager to learn something and no complaints on their part even there are full loads of work. Trustlogics will be the most reliable source of new graduate employees with a verified background.
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 05:40:01 PM

resumés.

It is the project vision to support the individuals and the institution in finding the right person to the industry in able for the country to be more productive and everyone will have a job and profit in their work.

Trust logics is the project for the people who are in need of jobs immediately, they can use the platform to connect to multiple companies for their desired work and be able to validate their application by means of their skills and other talents that will be needing in the company, it serves as a bridge to the employees and employer world wide, I hope it can be world wide.

I hope Trustlogics will be available worldwide, too. This platform is really one of a kind, fits in any
work-related application or process. Trustlogics took away largely the unnecessary or stumbling block in
the hiring industry.

Yes, I believe that they will be expanding as soon as they finish their 12 months pilot testing of the project. More and more people will appreciate what Trustlogics is doing. Its like a job site platform with background checking. It will save cost for companies.
We know that trustlogics platform can able to provide the right job for the right profile, that is the best feature here for me... But what if a company offer a job that fit for a jobseeker profile and then the company will hired him/her soon but then the salary of the said job is below on what jobseekers desired, if is good to reject that job and don't accept it?
It's good for a jobseeker not to accept that job if they know that the salary they'll receive will not be enough to support all their needs as well as their family even if that job is right for their profile... Because this will be a big reason for them to leave the company and resign to search for a new job...
The process will always include the Job Offer process where you can able to agree or disagree with the job offer by the Employer. I think it should be included from the start of the hiring process of Trustlogics to know how much the company or Service Requester will pay the Individual Service Provider (ISP).
bravetalkcoin

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:45:45 PM
Last edit: August 06, 2018, 06:17:17 PM by bravetalkcoin

resumés.

It is the project vision to support the individuals and the institution in finding the right person to the industry in able for the country to be more productive and everyone will have a job and profit in their work.

Trust logics is the project for the people who are in need of jobs immediately, they can use the platform to connect to multiple companies for their desired work and be able to validate their application by means of their skills and other talents that will be needing in the company, it serves as a bridge to the employees and employer world wide, I hope it can be world wide.

I hope Trustlogics will be available worldwide, too. This platform is really one of a kind, fits in any
work-related application or process. Trustlogics took away largely the unnecessary or stumbling block in
the hiring industry.

Yes, I believe that they will be expanding as soon as they finish their 12 months pilot testing of the project. More and more people will appreciate what Trustlogics is doing. Its like a job site platform with background checking. It will save cost for companies.
We know that trustlogics platform can able to provide the right job for the right profile, that is the best feature here for me... But what if a company offer a job that fit for a jobseeker profile and then the company will hired him/her soon but then the salary of the said job is below on what jobseekers desired, if is good to reject that job and don't accept it?
It's good for a jobseeker not to accept that job if they know that the salary they'll receive will not be enough to support all their needs as well as their family even if that job is right for their profile... Because this will be a big reason for them to leave the company and resign to search for a new job...
The process will always include the Job Offer process where you can able to agree or disagree with the job offer by the Employer. I think it should be included from the start of the hiring process of Trustlogics to know how much the company or Service Requester will pay the Individual Service Provider (ISP).
You are totally correct! Job Order is really a part of the hiring process but some companies don't really do this standard procedure to intentionally deceive their applicants especially newbies on their first job. The applicant will be very unaware and they will be caught by that bait. I guess Trustlogics will really solve this problem through transparency.
XtraRolePlayer

Activity: 133

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:01:16 PM
Last edit: August 06, 2018, 06:12:18 PM by XtraRolePlayer

Relate.  I remember when i was still a fresh grad and i can't  remember how much i spend just to photocopy my documents and also.lots of resumes to submit to different companies and not to.mention of course, travel and food allowance and in addition, the time you spent in applying.

Definitely, hiring system of all country was so trash. Even though they applied they so called “improvement” It been always trash at all.
Good to know about this project at least I was seeing the future of the hiring system now.
I guess you are right. Some countries really have poor hiring system which makes their human resources suffered that much. Some innovations were already tried, though the intention was good it is not enough to improve the hiring system. That is the reason why Trustlogics was born and we are very grateful that we are the one and our future families will still feel the benefits of this new system.
Borexx024

Activity: 19
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:07:30 PM

Regarding about the security, Blockchain Technology is responsible for the safe and secured transactions that
TrustLogics will hold but does it also protects the information of the jobseekers and employers?

Yeah it will be recorded on the blockchain so all the transaction will be stored there but I dont think about the personal data of the user will saved there. What I read on their whitepaper there will be a unique security feature that users can choose what company or recruiters will be able to see your data.
ace9989

Activity: 177

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:18:47 PM

What you are saying is true. Trustlogics will be a worldwide hit. I hope they can expand their operation in different countries as soon as possible. I am quite excited to apply using Trustlogics platform. I hope there are jobs for home based freelancer like me.

I hope this will be a success and will become the new standard way of online job application and hiring platform, on that way hiring and job hunting will be easily accessible by all without the hassle.
coinstalker23

Activity: 310
Merit: 114

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:31:27 PM

I hope this will be a success and will become the new standard way of online job application and hiring platform, on that way hiring and job hunting will be easily accessible by all without the hassle.

I agree with you too, Trustlogic can be easily accessible by your mobile phones, laptops and desktop you can easily send job applications on your desired job and company without the hassle and at the convenience of your own home. There will be no traffic, less expenses for commuting and you wont be worn out looking for a job.
CryptoBalds

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:49:03 PM

Just for a recap on those who are new here at trustlogic, trustlogis is making a platform that aim to provide a verified and information in the hiring industry. There will certified validators who will provide trusted verifications on the users profile. The platform has mobile application on playstore and apple store.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:03:44 PM

resumés.
definetly ,because the unemployement rate to some nation are decade problem so that is time to,atlest will be less the unemeployment rate,,if trustlogics will be succeed.
Not only on local country but also all throughout the world. Many people who've just got graduate from college can't easily find jobs depending on their courses cause some company prefer people who have years of experience.
That is what Trustlogics want to eliminate. Through years of experience is one of the factors that some companies really are looking to lessen the burden to retrain the new employee, I think some of them prefer newly graduates which have a good scholastic record. The advantage of being new is that the employee is so eager to learn something and no complaints on their part even there are full loads of work. Trustlogics will be the most reliable source of new graduate employees with a verified background.
Yea. I agree with you folk and in addition to what you’ve said, employers prefer newly grad employees also because most of them since inexperience cannot demand high salary. Employers are wise now, instead of coping up with the demands of old employees they prefer to take newly graduated applicants. New grads cannot demand, cannot complain and accepts what is being offered. Not all the time though.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:16:49 PM

By the way guys, what do you think about the future of their tokens called TLT tokens, does it have potential for profit in investors? Well, it will take time for their ICO to come so i wonder what the team are doing by this time that they are in the waiting period.
I hope so. Their tokens will be used in registering in the platform by users and in paying the validators as well as rewarding Independent Service Providers with it. So it will mean their tokens will be used as long as the platform exists and at work.
i believe so..So does it mean taht in order to regsiter or use TrustLogics platform you got to have ude their tokens. For me, that is also a nice strategy, although it might.lessen potential customers or.users but i guess since the concept of TrustLogics is definitely excellent and beneficial that is why they have the guts to just use their own token when registering with them.
It’s alright giga19. Those who will be interested will pay. They offer a much needed and quality service. Safe and transparent so what can we say, they deserve payment to sustain the platform. They will not be able to pay their staffs and maintain the platform if they don have fund.
Pages: « 1 ... 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 [272] 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: