Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 03:54:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
b1marlin

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:09:38 AM

Applying job anywhere really need a CV or bio-data, this have your personal information!
what is the problem of sharing it with TRUSTLOGICS? you want a job, ofcorse they need you information.
for them to know who you are and what is your capabilities!
how can the company have you if they dont know you and your strength.
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kikoman

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:13:38 AM

I have a question to ask, it ia being stayed in the trust logics that everybody can share their curriculum vitae to the companies that they are applying,
my question is how can the trust logics project assure that their personal data will be safe?

There are different online job platform long time ago,
many people are dealing with them and have work many times.
before you get hired you need your CV and some documents pass on the site,
so this is not a new thing, trustlogic is an online platform on getting job that will use cryptocurrency and blockchain.
your personal data needs to be verify and they are not just them to do that! there are some partners with them to do that.
if you dont want to get your data with them then you have a choice to stay away.
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:22:12 PM

One of the unique characteristic of the trust logic projext is the q.r and it is located in the poster of the company you just only scan your phone to the q.r code and you can view the company's profile.
This project is a proof that QR Code can be applied not just in payments but to scan the identity of the user or company. By using of QR Code to scan every profile's background, I can feel that we are now in the future where we can use the technology as part of our life, not in games, not in leisure time but in finding a job.

scarleth06

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:57:57 PM

I want to try Trust Logics platform so that i can see myself on how they will protect my personal data, if how will they verified my credentials... So by that i can tell to others what is unique about this project, do they really help many people want's to have job easier and faster than the other platforms right now...
chess888

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:01:28 PM

I want to try Trust Logics platform so that i can see myself on how they will protect my personal data, if how will they verified my credentials... So by that i can tell to others what is unique about this project, do they really help many people want's to have job easier and faster than the other platforms right now...

You can try TrustLogic platform thru these website https://trustlogics.com. You need to create an account first with a valid email address. You can also encode your mobile number and verification code is sent. Its best to experience it before you can have a better understanding.
jlaw007

Activity: 210
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:05:15 PM

One of the unique characteristic of the trust logic projext is the q.r and it is located in the poster of the company you just only scan your phone to the q.r code and you can view the company's profile.
This project is a proof that QR Code can be applied not just in payments but to scan the identity of the user or company. By using of QR Code to scan every profile's background, I can feel that we are now in the future where we can use the technology as part of our life, not in games, not in leisure time but in finding a job.

Really? I have not read that portion yet or might overlooked it. Is this on the whitepaper? This is to be expected since Q.R. code is widely used now a days even in paying your bills. Its a great project and I'm looking forward to hearing news on the first successful applicant thru Trustlogic.
franjohn

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:22:57 PM

Going through the whitepaper, i read that Trust logic has six partnership, i wish they could increase the number of partnership along the way of trustlogic development, with more partners more job seekers will jump in, and with more qualified job seekers available in Trustlogic data system, more companies would seek out the service of the company.
SeanWayne

Activity: 94
Merit: 7

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:27:50 PM

Going through the whitepaper, i read that Trust logic has six partnership, i wish they could increase the number of partnership along the way of trustlogic development, with more partners more job seekers will jump in, and with more qualified job seekers available in Trustlogic data system, more companies would seek out the service of the company.
Blockchain itself is still new in the industry and I know there will a big institition who will be part of this new made technology, hoping that they will notice Trust Logics as one of their Major partnership.
mylifeisfullofalts

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:39:47 PM

i wonder how they would be able to verify all applicants documents? People would be coming from different parts of the world, would they have representatives or offices in different countries to verify and make sure that the papers are legit and the applicant is qualified?

Of course, if they can think of a project as great as this, it is already a given fact that they have already thought of that and have probably found the solutions for it as soon as they thought about this project in the first place. One solution I think would be automation and a few personnel monitoring the efficiency of the tool they are using for this verification job. But rest assured, I think this isn't a problem for this project.

That's a good question, but I would like to mention two points here -

1. TrustLogics won't perform any verification of applicants, rather, users documents. Its the users who has to decide and make a move to get their information verified.. You ask how, look at point#2
2. We, so far partnered with five validators/Background check companies, who are legally eligible to perform BGCs of users, of-course only with the consent of user.

On a side note, these five validators are so powerful that, arguably, can get any user, from any country, can get their background information verified.

Head to our telegram group to know more about the project and get all your questions answered instantly, we have founders and the technology team almost readily available.

Link - https://t.me/trustlogics

Ohh.. I see, i was a bit confused about this also but don't you think that answer one is just the same to verifying the person himself because in a person's documents, personal information are also written on those documents(or are these documents that has no personal info? if there are any, how will it be possible to know if it really is true?). Now, if this is the case and we cannot verify who the person behind the documents are, how will we be able to check his credibility? I am so confused right now.

Answer two is something that are honestly what I was expecting. Clearly, people will only have high expectations from this project and its developers.

it's very interesting to find out who would these five powerful validators be? But i trust that  Trustlogic can do their verifications well, and provide a good service and qualified jobseekers to future employers.
joeljames23

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:57:36 PM

I hope with the trust logics will end or lessen the problem of unemployment in the whole world,  i believe that all of us have own skill and knowledge but they don't see the right place to go to...  By the trust logics even the lazy person can apply by just register and upload their credentials to them, update their status and wait to verified your application...
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:05:16 PM

What's good about Trustlogics is that we can view the profile of the recruiters. Their identity is can be viewed and verified by Trustlogics. This is good for those jobseekers because they can see who viewed their profile. I knew one job platform who doesn't show who viewed your profile. It just means that they can view our personal information that easily but we can never know who they are.

Yes, I too see this as a very big advantage than other projects out there with similar concepts as this one. But who would even wanna build up their profile and upload so much information about their personal lives just to showcase their skills, achievements or experiences when they cannot be sure if the one hiring them is truly capable or not. The developers really did a great job in thinking about this concept. I'm sure a lot more will be  coming and itching to get a set inside this sleeping rocket ship.
And what if all the informations written about the person like his educational attainment, job experiences, skills etc. are just fraud. Who will verify and testify that this person claiming to be somebody is instead nobody? In a small country it is not easy to steal identity or invent stories but in big countries it is easy and possible to do.

You spoke rightly, about the current platforms!

Anyone can claim they are good at anything with not being backed by data.

This is the differentiating factor of TrustLogics.

With genuine users getting their Background information, Education and past Employment details verified by certified validators, these fraud users easily get left out and eventually end up in lime light.

They will be more like junk profiles! So the profile will be of no use.

Since Recruiters will be in search of users whose profiles are 'verified by our BGC partners' there are good chances for deserving and genuine candidates.

On a side note, all the data is being saved on Private permission based blockchain, which will act like a ledger, where all the change requests will be tracked as transactions and our Algorithms can flag such users and take necessary action to maintain sanity of the platform.

I hope we answered your query, if you have more questions, please don't hesitate to ask on our telegram group https://t.me/trustlogics

Does this mean that there will be a regular cleaning of your database? Or you will just put the data's into unverified category?
If i am not mistaken there will be companies that will partner with trustlogic in verifying a person’s data. Datas stored in their database will be verified and proven and will be reliable and ready for use as reference in applying jobs.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
JJireh

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:13:20 PM

By the way, will users have the power to control the privacy of their personal details here, do they have the power disclose it if needed and just restrict viewers from seeing if not needed? I dont feel it comfortable to have every single details about me to be open to the public or if not the public to every viewer i dont even know.

Hey, this question made us blush. You just gave us a change to show-off-our-skills  Wink Wink

Just Kidding.

But this is a serious question.

Had users thought the way as you thought, it would have been a different world of internet today.

Coming to the question, YES, users have complete control of their personal details and YES, users have the power to decide who-sees-what.

There are two features which will help TrustLogics user achieve this -

1. Creating Groups - You can create a group, give a name to it, pull in your network members to the groups. Each network member can be in more than one group.
2. Setting Permissions - Users can set permissions at personal details (technically, field) level and decide who-sees-what

I highly recommend to create a profile on https://trustlogics.com to get a pictorial understanding of what I meant in the above two points.

If you are mobile-only person, here are the links to TrustLogics app -

iOS - https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/trustlogicstm/id1334594046?ls=1&mt=8
Android - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.technosquare.emdb&hl=en

This will be a straight question and I hope I get a straight answer from you. Will you be selling our private information to companies that will pay you for the list of your users with their personal data? Thanks for answering.

NO!

I think informations that would be given to trustlogics are those that are only necessary for the employment requirement, which is reasonable since your applying a job. If one thinks that trust logic is getting too much unnecessary informations from you, then just don't submit that details.

As I am reading this thread, I can't help myself to have a good laugh. I got a little bit of headache there. Nice PR there Trustlogic. Your dedication to answering questions is commendable and the way you answer is straight forward and clear. I do hope that investors and readers appreciate your effort and support this project.
Ahuvali’s question is quite sensible. Who knows, nobody has tried to register to their website yet, anyone? So there is no idea how their privacy settings work. Everybody is used to facebook and some to linkedin. Facebook is also a good source of personal informations but the problem with facebook is there are too many dummy accounts and also fake informations even if the profile is real.
Ahuvali

Activity: 53

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:19:19 PM

i wonder how they would be able to verify all applicants documents? People would be coming from different parts of the world, would they have representatives or offices in different countries to verify and make sure that the papers are legit and the applicant is qualified?

Of course, if they can think of a project as great as this, it is already a given fact that they have already thought of that and have probably found the solutions for it as soon as they thought about this project in the first place. One solution I think would be automation and a few personnel monitoring the efficiency of the tool they are using for this verification job. But rest assured, I think this isn't a problem for this project.

That's a good question, but I would like to mention two points here -

1. TrustLogics won't perform any verification of applicants, rather, users documents. Its the users who has to decide and make a move to get their information verified.. You ask how, look at point#2
2. We, so far partnered with five validators/Background check companies, who are legally eligible to perform BGCs of users, of-course only with the consent of user.

On a side note, these five validators are so powerful that, arguably, can get any user, from any country, can get their background information verified.

Head to our telegram group to know more about the project and get all your questions answered instantly, we have founders and the technology team almost readily available.

Link - https://t.me/trustlogics

Ohh.. I see, i was a bit confused about this also but don't you think that answer one is just the same to verifying the person himself because in a person's documents, personal information are also written on those documents(or are these documents that has no personal info? if there are any, how will it be possible to know if it really is true?). Now, if this is the case and we cannot verify who the person behind the documents are, how will we be able to check his credibility? I am so confused right now.

Answer two is something that are honestly what I was expecting. Clearly, people will only have high expectations from this project and its developers.

it's very interesting to find out who would these five powerful validators be? But i trust that  Trustlogic can do their verifications well, and provide a good service and qualified jobseekers to future employers.

They have validators partners and good to know they are serious in this area. It makes them more trustworthy and credible. There will be more and more man power agencies that will use their sites in finding suitable applicants for the job they offer. No need to interview one by one, just look at their profile, pick the right one and set time for interview.
typedrip

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:29:37 PM

By the way, will users have the power to control the privacy of their personal details here, do they have the power disclose it if needed and just restrict viewers from seeing if not needed? I dont feel it comfortable to have every single details about me to be open to the public or if not the public to every viewer i dont even know.

At this time, there are lesser people who care that much about privacy. Just try to look at the millions if not billions of people that posts their daily lives and personal information on various social media platforms for attention and other reasons that only they would know. But I feel you bro, I privacy is really important to some people specially in this industry because most of the people here have come for the anonymity or at least a bit of it. Which is why I think that they have already thought of this and considered putting options for people to be able to customize their own settings so that they can be in control of how much people can see or who are the people that can see personal information that a user shares to. I am sure that they have already thought of this because they too know that some people value their privacy a lot.
mysql2454

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:36:19 PM

Please tell me why your project is bl? and for what we can use your tokens on the platform? tell me, are you officially decorated?
ranitidine

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:37:21 PM

Im curious how would trust logic market to employers their services? We can't just expect employers coming in to TrustLogics by itself right? do you have a marketing team that would make sure that Trust logic service would be known globally as this was your target in your white paper.

I believe they have. It would be pretty dumb to put that goal in the white paper if they cannot fulfill it. Plus we all know that for a project like this or any ICO out there(doesn't matter what concept they have) needs to have great marketing to draw in a lot of attention and maximize the traffic. This is why I am confident that the trustlogics team have great marketeers in their circle to ensure that this project can be heard and seen in all parts of the world. But even so, we can't be too sure. All we can do for now is to watch and observe attentively to the progress so we can be able to measure if this is worth the support or not. Either way, I know it will be worth my time. But that's just me though, everyone has their own views on everything. Smiley
essentiale

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:44:13 PM

Trust Logic would be a big help for overseas workers who are going through a lot of tedious process just to be hired. Finding a job is never easy, applicants leave all the resumes they can to every job opportunity they see. with a data bank like Trust logic this gives job seekers another chance of finding a job in the online market place.

I feel you. This really is a great help for all the unemployed people out there who are struggling to find the right jobs for them or at least a stable job that gives the right amount of salary for their services. In using this platform, people can spread out their resumes to as many people as possible to different parts of the world without that much hassle in the process. And the best thing about it is that it can be viewed by various employers which can ensure you more jobs if the one you currently have does not work out. This is the beauty of this project. I believe that with this, the sky is the limit.
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:00:04 PM

What type of jobs will be available with Trustlogics' platform? Since this will be a new platform, what will be the advantage of uploading your profile with Trustlogic's platform to apply for jobs? Do you have a ready market for the jobseekers?
I quote these lines from your whitepaper
"bridges the gap between jobseekers and potential employers"
"aims to build a verification and reputation building blockchain platform for both: Professionals and
Independent Service Providers (ISPs)"

based on these it will be more tedious to use Trustlogics' Platform. How do you earn from these? I know some jobseeking website which earns by collecting fees from prospective employers as well as advertisements.
As far as I know, they did not specify the job that is available with TrustLogics. The recruiters are responsible in posting new jobs in order for the jobseeker to know if they are suitable for that work. I am thinking that TrustLogics will help to become easy and fast to find employers at the same time, it helps the employer to find a job that suits to his/her capability and degree.
What if some jobseeker give wrong or falsificated documents about their identity, how the Trust Logics will know about this or how they will verify it? Because now in the present day its easy to make falsificated documents...
Hm. It seems like a good question. Well, I think it never been a conflict since there are legal documents that cannot be tampered easily. Mostly, there are watermarks which cover the picture in ID to avoid faking of identity. We cannot anymore fool the government and TrustLogics, they are advanced as what we think off.
Cowming88

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:08:01 PM

The trust logic's platform is to have the recruiter and the joob seeker smooth transaction,
it is like a normal job fair or career fair but the difference is the trustlogic is via application and online through the blockchaim tectnology.
Correct, their platform is what we need nowadays to help the jobseekers find their job easily and to make sure that they find the right job according to the profession that they graduated. Recruiters will make their job also easier because they will find the list of applicants online and can sort according to the qualities and profession of jobseekers.
kwendy

Activity: 115

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:18:32 PM

I hope with the trust logics will end or lessen the problem of unemployment in the whole world,  i believe that all of us have own skill and knowledge but they don't see the right place to go to...  By the trust logics even the lazy person can apply by just register and upload their credentials to them, update their status and wait to verified your application...
Well, hope that jobseekers is not lazy as an applicant but lazy because they don’t know where to go like what you said. It is a big help for the people who has lack of money to use for applying, because they will buy foods, need transfortation allowance, and also a formal attire to be presentable in front of recruiters but throughthe help of trustlogic one thing they need to prepare is the papers that they need to submit online.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: