Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 05:38:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
ANGELA07

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:37:14 AM

A QR code gets generated every time a job requirement is posted by recruiters. By scanning, job seeker no longer needs to fill job application repetitively.
Join us On Telegram Group Here :- https://t.me/trustlogics
THANK YOU!
This is a good idea. You don't need a resume, just scan your qr code and the system will validate you if your hired or not, application form is not needed anymore in the future, lucky for those future generation.
This is cool i wanted to try their apps. Could you guys give me the exact qr code for this.coz there are some apps that are prone to hackers. It maybe compromise by the people around us.

As I've said before, Trustlogics makes the process of hiring and even applying convenient and cost effective. With this QR technology on Trustlogics applying for a job will surely be just a scan away.
Trust logics will continue to upgrade and enhance this platform until every user's have been satisfied to their service's, by this all the documents will easily send by scan using qr code... What a good idea to give all it's user's a no time to update status apply and submit requirements...
Apart from QR Code features we have also some extra features like No Data Sharing Without Authorization, Artificial intelligence And Hiring, Global Information Gateway And Global availability status. And Blockchain For Trusted & Secured Professional Data Is our aim.

Trust Logics is a new advance technology, just click QR code will validated your application this is fast and easy transaction,

a paperless transaction you don't need to scan your curriculum vitae and only you can access this code what a unique platform of Trust Logics, can't wait to see more the advancement of this project.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Emdppablo

Activity: 220
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:38:28 AM

Although trustlogics is trusted because it base on blockchain technology,, but  are you encountered to lack and reputation? from your  other applicant that will not satisfied or trust to your platform?

That's why there are recruiters, they're the one who will call the said applicants. Trustlogic is a middleware where recruiter and job seekers meets. so there's no issue on the reputation of the applicant recruiter job's to CI them
Trustlogic

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:43:01 AM

Its nice that they have a sites like this where a job seeker wont go through a job fair just to get a job and just stay at home and browse to their desired job and get a job online.

Some job fairs are way too unorganize and the result of it you wont have a chance to get your interview because of the scarce time of interviewee because of the huge number of applicants.
It is true that not all the time you join or try go on a job fair you have a luck waiting for you that can give you a job right away. A test of your patience waiting for you because of the huge number of applicants. but in trustlogic the easier process for job seekers to get the job that suitable in her skills and your personal information.
We will appreciate if anyone joins our platform, as it is very secure, simple and very best to all the employee who's are looking for the job in their respective fields and according to their skills. when you will upload your resume you will get job opportunities, according to your qualification, skills, and experience.  Keyword matching, a popular technique for identifying common keywords between a job. We arrange job according to their fields and according to their skills.
Trustlogic

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:44:02 AM

What if i have job right now and i want to resign because i didn't like the policy and the salary that given to me, what help from the trust logics could be given to me? Since i cannot wait for long period and i dont want to resign and be unemployed again before I'll find a new job, do you think its possible with the trust logics to find me a new job even if i have one?
Well, I think so, and as long as you submit all your documents and personal data to the trustlogic they will find you a new job then,

How it is done is, every jobseeker user of the platform will be notified whenever a certain position or job is posted in the platform that suits the applicants skill. So opportunies will not just pass bye with out being noticed.

Of course, they will notify you when there is an update to your job application. They will also notify you when there is an opening to your desired position. Email notifications and somehow mobile SMS will be sent to your mobile phone so no opportunity will be wasted. The best thing is that you can access the platform all over the internet.
Innovation is great. I can still remember when i have to buy big newspaper and check the classified ads every morning for new job openings. It was not easy, and even if you see job epenings in the classified ads and apply before you get there to bring your biodata, all positions are taken already. But not in just a click of your mouse you will be ushered to the website.
The technology behind trustlogic is innovative and yes the result of having a trusted and secured professional data is really good and somehow Trustlogic is an all in clarification,message and hiring platform i guess. well it's under develop.

In addition to what you've mentioned Trustlogics  is aiming to develop a hybrid approach to its blockchain solution: a private blockchain to

store and retrieve data with user-set permissions, and a public blockchain to record transactions. A rest api wrapper will be implemented on

top of the private blockchain for read/write operations.
Trustlogics is creating an international platform that will benefit nations, businesses, and individuals alike while promoting privacy and convenience.

I am sure that trustlogics is going to do great in the future.

Thank You so much for showing your interest in our project, We really appreciate your support for TrustLogics.
And for the more information you can read our WhitePaper here - https://trustlogics.io/whitepaper.pdf

Or visit website - https://trustlogics.io/

Betternet

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:04:24 AM

"Jobseekers can use their TrustLogicsTMTokens to place a request to get any of their information like  Education,  Past  Employment, Criminal&  Drug  information  verified.  Suitable  Validators  will  be notified  of  the  request.  After  successful completion of  the  background  check  process,  jobseekers will  be  notified  of  the  results.  Post-acknowledgment,  the  allocated  TrustLogicsTMTokens  are transferred to the Validators."

So the verification of the jobseekers' profile is not free of charge? Does Trustlogics platform have a registration fee to create an account? If there is any, how much Trustlogics token would it cost?

Hi there Maariyaam!

There is no registration fee for creating a TrustLogics account (and in fact, you can try their Beta and create your TL# here https://www.trustlogics.com/portal/registration).

As for the verification related services, fees apply depending on the type of validation to be made (as there are many different validation) but TrustLogics has yet release these fees.  Perhaps they are still in talks with their partner validators as of the moment.

The verification process is the same as KYC on other online platform that involves money. This Trustlogic is the first time I seen that will have validators. Online job platforms doesn't have KYC that's consuming in the time of recruiter if there's a bogus applicant. Kuddos to this project, this needs a big human effort to validate the swarm of applicants
Trustlogic

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:24:20 AM

In my country when you applying for a job there is so many hassle, they have a first interview, screening, exam, back for tomorrow for the second interview, and back again for the final interview and if you badluck that day you will not passed with no explanation. We hope trustlogics is a big help to our problem and may lessen the  unemployment rate.

I feel you bro, I too have gone through such hassle and I have to say, it isn't anywhere near amusing. It is actually pretty tiring which is probably why there are a lot of people that are currently unemployed because clearly, this case is so common all over the world that anyone can truly relate.

There are so many online jobs available in the market, but mostly some people find job have been scam. So that trustlogic finds a way to make this problem solve they use a new blockchain technology to make it never happen so that Trustlogics they wants to lessen the unemployment rate.
Not just to solve scam jobs buddy. One of TrustLogics mission to solve is the authenticity of the jobseekers’s personal and professional records specially the skills. One applicant can put anything he wants in his resume to impress the employer but the moment they are hired they cannot prove any of the skills they wrote because everything was just invented. So with trustlogics they are going to verify the person’s datas.

Way you go Chikitita2004! You really are amazing on analyzing things. Yes, that is the main reason why Trustlogics was created. Something that we can trust because of the reliability of data. Bad news to those who are just there to update their professional info with LIES. And when they started to work, the simplest thing they have written on their resume is not visible on their work.
Disgusting right? Imagine how will if affect the company as a whole that hire that person. He has not just wasted the employer’s time in hiring him and doing all the necessary procedures but he could cause much casualties to the company because of his lies. Imagine an employer hires someone and expect a specific job to be done but in the end the person is not even able to do the job he applied for.

It can't be help, there are actually many people that I've encountered that provided their employer with fake documents like diploma and certificates just to qualify for the Job. And some do get hired. You can't blame some of them because most companies are discriminating people just because of their educational attainment even though the position is driver and janitor. I even encounter some who will work abroad and did get fake documents to be able to pass. Some do get in but some are deported back once the employer verified the information. I think Trustlogics will be able to help in minimizing the fake information provided by the applicant.

This is why it is important that there would be proper verification done before hiring someone. There were several news before wherein there were caregivers hired as they have previous experience and qualifications needed but there were no proper medical verifications made and then one day, the caregiver just snap and hurt the person she is taking care. This could have been prevented if the agency had verified earlier that the person is mentally unqualified.

Person with good credentials like, diplomas and certificates does not necessarily mean a person with good character. Likewise, not all employers do have good character. It is really fortunate for employees to find good employers and for employers to have good employees. Checking criminal records will somehow be able to see if an applicant has a bad record.
Well, you have a point on that, but if the employer has a fair treatment for their employee i think it will have a good start on their work. And not all people who have a diploma has an ability to do their work, because that is just a paper and we can't see their skills on their diploma until they experience how to apply what skills they have.
Maybe but maybe not  because we've never know until the employee stay in the company longer, with enough time the real attitude of  employee will be reveal... I believe that all job can learn by anyone if they have own will to do it and i think the problem why many people didn't have success because of their own attitude...
They have already launched a mobile app. I use this mobile app. the app is easy to use and they are targeting all the countries.
I think trustlogics is going to get the opportunity from everywhere around the world.

Oh really they launched trust logics mobile app, is it free or we have to pay? Coz i want to download their app right now for me to experience this project and all the features personally, also if is available for Android phone users?
The platform’s public beta phase was launched in December 2017. The web and mobile apps (Android & iOS) are also available and can be
accessed by visiting the official website or by downloading from the App/Play Store. You can Download the app and see the features of trustLogics App.

xiaolanbabe

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:54:27 AM

I hope with the trust logics will end or lessen the problem of unemployment in the whole world,  i believe that all of us have own skill and knowledge but they don't see the right place to go to...  By the trust logics even the lazy person can apply by just register and upload their credentials to them, update their status and wait to verified your application...

I think Trustlogics will lessen the problems of unemployed people but it maybe 50% for awhile but as time goes by perhaps it will be in good

progress. By the way, Does trustlogics will give an assurance to give a job for the majority of the applicants? or Trustlogics need to verify it first?
Hello Lovesybitz, thank you for showing your interest in TrustLogics, To know more about us read here :- https://trustlogics.io/whitepaper.pdf
Will make a very big breakthrough for the people who was working to  be paid only even it is not their profession. It will make applying job very easy and very effective and efficient for both applicant and company. Just scroll and search for your desired job and you've got it, no cost and time-consuming job fair attending. Will lessen the unemployment and underemployment rate. Double thumbs up for this Project Team. Very innovative and well design project.

I really like the concepts of trustlogic, aside from they can give an easy job for the unemployed people, for sure some other individuals will tell

this to their friends who are looking for a job too. With the truslogics system the applicants don't need to wake up early, to fall in line for the

whole day just hoping to be accept or past the interview. Through trustlogics they will help them to be validate by their personal information

they had, just correct me if I am wrong with my thoughts anyway, thank you.

it is a nice way of trustlogic to give back a referral earnings to those people who are willing to refer their friends or people they know that can fit on the available job that trustlogic has.  More people woould be encourage to recommend qualified applicant to trustlogic.
Trustlogic

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:04:46 AM

Although trustlogics is trusted because it base on blockchain technology,, but  are you encountered to lack and reputation? from your  other applicant that will not satisfied or trust to your platform?
TrustLogics is a platform which facilitates digital authentication of professional data, stores the attested version on blockchain, and makes it shareable based on user permissions. TrustLogics, with its patent pending platform, takes a step further and aims to build a blockchain application and become a global information gateway for workforce data, where a user can verify their personal and professional information, store it on the platform and securely share access to their data with any user or application.
richyoung

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:13:32 AM

TrustLogics is a platform which facilitates digital authentication of professional data, stores the attested version on blockchain, and makes it shareable based on user permissions. TrustLogics, with its patent pending platform, takes a step further and aims to build a blockchain application and become a global information gateway for workforce data, where a user can verify their personal and professional information, store it on the platform and securely share access to their data with any user or application.

Do the applicants have an option to give out their personal sensitive data upon interview with the employer? Would this be possible if you say that digital authentication of professional data are stored on blockchain. Isn't it that once stored in blockchain it is already accessible to public?
havanaholala

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:33:14 AM

How can I assure that the person requesting my personal data and document was safe and will not steal my data??. Is their any "TrustLogic Verified" thing we can see to verify that the one who was requesting is safe?? Just asking for more security purposes guys.

Actually, At TrustLogics they value user data privacy. Trustlogics built this platform to ensure that any third-party application gaining access to

data is completely dependent on user-defined permissions. In the current public beta release of the platform, Jobseekers can place their

network users (e.g. Recruiters) into different groups and assign separate permissions to every group. Basically, the display of individual

components of a jobseeker’s profile can be enabled/disabled for one or more recruiters. Recruiters will only see the data that has been made

visible for them by jobseekers. Which means you don't have to worry or feeling doubt about this project dude. Besides, this was according to

their WP anyway.

its a good thing then , applicants would be more comfortable placing their data on trustlogic. It's very important for the every applicant to feel safe so they can trust the platform and through this trust, they would also be happy to share it with family and friends.
Maxxbill
Copper Member

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:44:28 AM

I hope with the trust logics will end or lessen the problem of unemployment in the whole world,  i believe that all of us have own skill and knowledge but they don't see the right place to go to...  By the trust logics even the lazy person can apply by just register and upload their credentials to them, update their status and wait to verified your application...

I think Trustlogics will lessen the problems of unemployed people but it maybe 50% for awhile but as time goes by perhaps it will be in good

progress. By the way, Does trustlogics will give an assurance to give a job for the majority of the applicants? or Trustlogics need to verify it first?

I don't think Trustlogics is the solution to the increasing unemployment rate. Because Trustlogics is not the one who will create a job. They will simply help us to find a job in a convenient way. But it doesn't guarantee that if you apply using trustlogics, you will get the job right away. It still depends on your skills and abilities that will land you the right job

Maybe its not the solution for many that dont have job but somehow it will help people want's to have job easier than the long process happening before, imagine when someone dont have a confidence to go to the company and apply even they have a skills and abilities on their own do you think they can get a job!? That's good with the trust logics they will boost and give a jobseeker confidence to show their ability and to get a right job by using their platform, and ofcourse it will not be very fast but atleast they already have a chance...

Let me refresh you about the whitepaper they had in it dude, according to it " The innovative services that TrustLogics has in the pipeline will

reduce the gap between Recruiters and Job seekers even further by leveraging the full potential of blockchain technology. As a result, the

recruitment industry, which was previously following long and tedious protocols, will be simplifying its processes to a whole new level."

This is really what they wanted to be happen and aiming for.
That's right But apart from this, We are also aiming at Smart Verification platform, Reputation Building System, Digital Portfolio of ISPs for Ratings & Reviews, and Peer-to-Peer Hiring Model. And we are trying to ease the hiring process. And we also trying to reduce the time, energy and resources are spent on various stages of the hiring process.

Is Trustlogics Free for its users? I see how helpful Trustlogics for companies specially for those start ups without much capital since they can use Trustlogics data base to help them find new employees and verify the information provided by the applicant using Trustlogics platform.

as far as i know (correct me if im wrong) the trust logic's is not free the people who will be using this must be an investor or must invest to the trustlogic project platform mostly in the companies who will be using it.

Registration with Trustlogics is free, requesting for a verification of a recruiters or job seekers data will definitely be charge to the one who requested the verification. Aside from that, you can also avail of a premium account. This will  be for a fee. I'm not quite sure how much and what are the benefits of a premium member but I do believe that there will be a difference from a regular user to a premium account user.
Trustlogic is a Very good and beautiful project that should help people, who want to find jobs on the basis of their skills. Anyone wants a job on their ability especially in their personal data they get
the job through trustlogics.
Trustlogic

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:50:20 AM

I think this is an easy way to find jobs, Trust Logics platform is a new form of hiring, have an easier way to find jobs that fits your interest and profession and the answer the problem in our country to help the jobseeker.
That's true, in our country that's a big problem are job shortage and does not apply to an applicant's ability. Trustlogics is an innovative way to make it easier for job seekers to get a right job for him.
We do understand that in your Country hiring process is bit lengthy. So for that TrustLogics is there to ease the hiring process, as when you will upload
your resume you will get job opportunities, according to your qualification, skills and experience. on the basis of that a jobseeker will get job, further if you wish to validate your profile, there are validators for validating your documents and resume after that ratings will be provided to profile which will help recruiter to search right candidate for right profile. The TrustLogics platform (which has a patent pending) is a cloud-hosted, SOA-based (Service Oriented Architecture) system and has a provision to create two different types of user profiles – Recruiter and Jobseeker.
ysabel30

Activity: 62

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:55:05 AM

A QR code gets generated every time a job requirement is posted by recruiters. By scanning, job seeker no longer needs to fill job application repetitively.
THANK YOU!
This is a good idea. You don't need a resume, just scan your qr code and the system will validate you if your hired or not, application form is not needed anymore in the future, lucky for those future generation.
This is cool i wanted to try their apps. Could you guys give me the exact qr code for this.coz there are some apps that are prone to hackers. It maybe compromise by the people around us.

As I've said before, Trustlogics makes the process of hiring and even applying convenient and cost effective. With this QR technology on Trustlogics applying for a job will surely be just a scan away.
Trust logics will continue to upgrade and enhance this platform until every user's have been satisfied to their service's, by this all the documents will easily send by scan using qr code... What a good idea to give all it's user's a no time to update status apply and submit requirements...
Apart from QR Code features we have also some extra features like No Data Sharing Without Authorization, Artificial intelligence And Hiring, Global Information Gateway And Global availability status. And Blockchain For Trusted & Secured Professional Data Is our aim.

Love the trustlogic app, this is a very easy way to share to my collegues and friends who are planning to look for a job. Apps make life easier for millenials, just download and viola, a few more clicks and theres the job you are looking for.  Thank you for making us feel secured with the No data sharing without authoriation, makes me know that im still in control with my private data.
plutusbit

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:22:34 AM

I think this is an easy way to find jobs, Trust Logics platform is a new form of hiring, have an easier way to find jobs that fits your interest and profession and the answer the problem in our country to help the jobseeker.
That's true, in our country that's a big problem are job shortage and does not apply to an applicant's ability. Trustlogics is an innovative way to make it easier for job seekers to get a right job for him.
We do understand that in your Country hiring process is bit lengthy. So for that TrustLogics is there to ease the hiring process, as when you will upload
your resume you will get job opportunities, according to your qualification, skills and experience. on the basis of that a jobseeker will get job, further if you wish to validate your profile, there are validators for validating your documents and resume after that ratings will be provided to profile which will help recruiter to search right candidate for right profile. The TrustLogics platform (which has a patent pending) is a cloud-hosted, SOA-based (Service Oriented Architecture) system and has a provision to create two different types of user profiles – Recruiter and Jobseeker.

trustlogic thank you for making the job hiring application easier for everyone. I had experienced the tedious process of applying a job, i have to run from one place to another just to submit my resume from one company to another, i have to dressed up, commute and line up, it's really eating lots of my time, and its very exhausting.
Trustlogic

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:34:30 AM

THANK YOU!

Love the trustlogic app, this is a very easy way to share to my collegues and friends who are planning to look for a job. Apps make life easier for millenials, just download and viola, a few more clicks and theres the job you are looking for.  Thank you for making us feel secured with the No data sharing without authoriation, makes me know that im still in control with my private data.
Thank you so much for your support buddy, TrustLogics will definitely success because we have best supporters like you for this project.
We are happy for showing your interest in our project, We really appreciate your support for TrustLogics.
And for the more information you can read our WhitePaper here - https://trustlogics.io/whitepaper.pdf

xiaolanbabe

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:45:25 AM

THANK YOU!

Thank you so much for your support buddy, TrustLogics will definitely success because we have best supporters like you for this project.
We are happy for showing your interest in our project, We really appreciate your support for TrustLogics.

i already have my own job, but i would also be happy to recommend Trustlogic and its app to my circles who are also looking for a job. This would be a big help for them. people will now have a way to apply for a job even if they are just at the comfort of their homes.
Maxxbill
Copper Member

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:54:20 AM

THANK YOU!

i already have my own job, but i would also be happy to recommend Trustlogic and its app to my circles who are also looking for a job. This would be a big help for them. people will now have a way to apply for a job even if The services of this application is good and the design of this application is excellent. user-friendly it is and easy to use.
they are just at the comfort of their homes.
The services of this application are good and the design of this application is excellent. user-friendly it is and easy to use.
This application has a good feature I uploaded my profile picture uploaded my resume on it I make my profile on it with my education skills and work skill.
joliepearl06

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:04:53 AM

I don't think so, with all the features and plans of trust logics platform there's no reason why applicant or jobseeker will not be satisfied and besides some of idea from this project are not yet been seen to other platforms though they are the first to establish this kind of job recruitment industry, no doubt that trust logics will become first on the line when it comes to applying jobs online...
franjohn

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:08:59 AM

THANK YOU!

the comments now are very positive, i appreciate being able to read how much Trustlogic can help so many people with its paltform and application. I hope more companies would also be able to know about Trustlogic, this would also help companies in hiring and screening job applicants.
joeljames23

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:25:36 AM

This is just another technology that trustlogic making life of jobseekers better.
easy to use, a user friendly and an accurate information is always at best.

Yup. That's hat separates this project from the rest since this project clearly tries its best to give the best services to its users and make the tihngs as easy as possible for them. I beleve that there will be a lot of people who will understand he visions of this project and appreciate its innovation. This wil lead to huge traffic.

this is not ne anymore, but a thumbs of for the team that they include this feature.
everything is store on the system. QR code is really on demand now.
they just make it more fun and easy to use with this QR code system.
well, yeah it is very tiring to input your record or information all the time.!
Another good thing about trust logics, you don't have to fill up application everytime just scan and your data will be send to any company you want and they'll know your current status in just a minute no hassle and stress need to be encounter... And if they wanted any requirements from you'll just need to upload it to your profile then update and send again via QR scan efficient isn't!?
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: