Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:09:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
amir.malik

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:17:29 AM

Is any of you guys already used their android or IOS app??. Looks interesting and very easy to use app.
I think it is available in the Google Playstore but I donnot install it already.
I think it is available on app stores around the world but not that already in used. I installed it already and it was too cool and easy to use. Very catchy and has many features. Must install guys, worth to install. Thumbs up TrustLogics Team.
I think they haven't fully developed it yet since they are still in the middle part of their roadmap, so, you can install it but it would probably have some glitches. Good thing about their site and their platform is there is already chat support available!
That's good to know. If there is already a support help desk, that means they are already prepared for helping out those who entered the system! This should be a basic for all those new platforms out there!
That's probably because they are already and established company in India.They are only implementing the platform on a global scale but most of the processes involved would probably be the same.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mushimushi

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:36:04 AM

Is any of you guys already used their android or IOS app??. Looks interesting and very easy to use app.
I think it is available in the Google Playstore but I donnot install it already.
I think it is available on app stores around the world but not that already in used. I installed it already and it was too cool and easy to use. Very catchy and has many features. Must install guys, worth to install. Thumbs up TrustLogics Team.
I think they haven't fully developed it yet since they are still in the middle part of their roadmap, so, you can install it but it would probably have some glitches. Good thing about their site and their platform is there is already chat support available!
That's good to know. If there is already a support help desk, that means they are already prepared for helping out those who entered the system! This should be a basic for all those new platforms out there!
That's probably because they are already and established company in India. They are only implementing the platform on a global scale but most of the processes involved would probably be the same.
If they have already launched it, then this phase would be the bug hunting phase. Newly launched platforms would initially have undiscovered bugs in it that people would need to report to get fixed.
tokeisou

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:45:18 AM

I just want to ask. What if I have something deficiency such as physical disabilities. Do I have also a different steps on applying using trustlogics application? Because I think person with disabilities are the primary concern whenever there is a company that hires employee.

Thank you Roukawa for raising an important matter that has usually been forgotten. Based on the whitepaper, as far as I know there is no specific detail about PWD candidates. But, raising this matter might serve a starting point for Trustlogics about PWD hiring.

I do mot think or cannot even think of a single problem that may arise off of this matter because clearly, as long as the people who have disabilities regardless of the type are still capable to work or have the qualities that companies or employers are looking for, I think they will be accepted. And if they work hard enoigh, they will be more likely to be in demand more than people who do not have disabilities but lack work ethics and determination.

I srongly agree with you. Some companies say that hiring PWD creates a positive environment in the workplace. Staff become better individuals because they learn to understand more and become more compassionate. For sure, PWDs have place in Trustlogics!

Yes. I do believe and have the same thoughts about people with disabilities.  Having equal rights woth the normal people because they are also human beings that have minds and emotions. They too can learn a huge number of things  not any leass than that of a normal human being because they are still capable pf things that they can do and are great on theor foelss. Heop thos reachec hearts.

Pwd still have a chance to work on some office and do office work like normal people do. I think that they still have a room for trustlogic to feature the jobs for disabled people. They are just like us grinding every day to give our family their food or needs and so I think they should have a chance to get a work not only on trustlogic platform but also in our community.

They will for sure have jobs like that also. Works that will not require physical activities like office works. Actually most of the jobs found online are typing jobs, or office works. All the time will sitting in front of your computer. That would be nice if Trustlogic will provide this kind of opportunity for the less fortunate applicants.
It will actually depend on what the job needs and what are the qualifications of the applicant e.g. there are many licensed massage therapist in the US and CA as well as some EU countries who are disabled (usually impaired vision or blind). They work because they are qualified and actually best suited for the job.
JoshKulot

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:14:46 AM

I just want to ask. What if I have something deficiency such as physical disabilities. Do I have also a different steps on applying using trustlogics application? Because I think person with disabilities are the primary concern whenever there is a company that hires employee.

Thank you Roukawa for raising an important matter that has usually been forgotten. Based on the whitepaper, as far as I know there is no specific detail about PWD candidates. But, raising this matter might serve a starting point for Trustlogics about PWD hiring.

I do mot think or cannot even think of a single problem that may arise off of this matter because clearly, as long as the people who have disabilities regardless of the type are still capable to work or have the qualities that companies or employers are looking for, I think they will be accepted. And if they work hard enoigh, they will be more likely to be in demand more than people who do not have disabilities but lack work ethics and determination.

I srongly agree with you. Some companies say that hiring PWD creates a positive environment in the workplace. Staff become better individuals because they learn to understand more and become more compassionate. For sure, PWDs have place in Trustlogics!

Yes. I do believe and have the same thoughts about people with disabilities.  Having equal rights woth the normal people because they are also human beings that have minds and emotions. They too can learn a huge number of things  not any leass than that of a normal human being because they are still capable pf things that they can do and are great on theor foelss. Heop thos reachec hearts.

Pwd still have a chance to work on some office and do office work like normal people do. I think that they still have a room for trustlogic to feature the jobs for disabled people. They are just like us grinding every day to give our family their food or needs and so I think they should have a chance to get a work not only on trustlogic platform but also in our community.

They will for sure have jobs like that also. Works that will not require physical activities like office works. Actually most of the jobs found online are typing jobs, or office works. All the time will sitting in front of your computer. That would be nice if Trustlogic will provide this kind of opportunity for the less fortunate applicants.
It will actually depend on what the job needs and what are the qualifications of the applicant e.g. there are many licensed massage therapist in the US and CA as well as some EU countries who are disabled (usually impaired vision or blind). They work because they are qualified and actually best suited for the job.
Not all the time they are the primary concern guys. Lets be practical, If you are the CEO of the company and the job is maybe need skills that complies hard jobs, do you think disabled person can handle it. I'm not against on what you are thinking guys but lets think about the future of the company not self-pity.
JJelly

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:18:57 AM

Not all the time they are the primary concern guys. Lets be practical, If you are the CEO of the company and the job is maybe need skills that complies hard jobs, do you think disabled person can handle it. I'm not against on what you are thinking guys but lets think about the future of the company not self-pity.
For me, maybe TrustLogics adding it up on personal profile and application because as I remember there was a part of the application form that asking if you are disabled or not. Maybe add that feature so that we will know if the employee is disabled or not.
BeshyJelly

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:47:48 AM

For me, maybe TrustLogics adding it up on personal profile and application because as I remember there was a part of the application form that asking if you are disabled or not. Maybe add that feature so that we will know if the employee is disabled or not.
Maybe they can also work on good condition same as the normal person. Just limit there work, TrustLogics didn't handle that problem though, that case will be handled by the company themselves. If TrustLogics will enter that case maybe they will add up some feature so that the disabled person can work same as other employee.
ANGELA07

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:00:10 AM

I must say Trust Logics provide an invaluable service that greatly contributes  individual’s/ company business success.

They must create lasting relationships with their clients and candidates based on honesty, integrity, trust and mutual respect.
JJelly

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:04:26 AM

Maybe they can also work on good condition same as the normal person. Just limit there work, TrustLogics didn't handle that problem though, that case will be handled by the company themselves. If TrustLogics will enter that case maybe they will add up some feature so that the disabled person can work same as other employee.
Found interesting topic to talk to. Also as far as I know medical certificates are needed in the forms and requirements so they maybe in used. Very interesting topic though.
teamyey

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:28:05 AM

I must say Trust Logics provide an invaluable service that greatly contributes  individual’s/ company business success.

They must create lasting relationships with their clients and candidates based on honesty, integrity, trust and mutual respect.

Trust Logics has a new platform their innovative and creative and add value in the sense of recruitment process at every opportunity to further enhance the outcome

To keep acquiring relevant information and expanding the knowledge and expertise to be considered true consultants and trusted advisors, I think DISCRIMINATION has no place for them.
Trustlogic

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:36:00 AM

Thank you so much dear for your precious words.
Trustlogic

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:45:24 AM

Trust Logics has a new platform their innovative and creative and add value in the sense of recruitment process at every opportunity to further enhance the outcome

To keep acquiring relevant information and expanding the knowledge and expertise to be considered true consultants and trusted advisors, I think DISCRIMINATION has no place for them.
TrustLogics is a platform where everyone gets benefits by using it. Given that the majority of current applications are centralized with no verification mechanism for information provided by a jobseeker, recruiters are fed with results which are arbitrary, broad and generic which means that plenty of time, energy and resources are spent on various stages of the hiring process. To ease this burden, TrustLogicsTM, with its patent pending platform, takes a step further and aims to build a blockchain application and become a global information gateway for workforce data, where a user can verify their personal and professional information, store it on the
platform and securely share access to their data with any user or application.
meme12345

Activity: 69

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:53:22 AM

I remember once, when i applied, that after passing the first sceeening, by submitting my resume, the next thing the company does is a videocall interview.
You know, it is important also for the recruiters to see the job applicant, the way they speak,their mannerism or their actions during the interview.
Most of the recruiters are graduate of Psychology. And they know how to interpret the behaviour of a persons, and this is one way to acess them.
Is that possible in Trustlogics as well?

Hi micahyahel. You made a good point here. Hiring process involves Application, Interview, Salary Negotiation, and so on. The Application portion - verifying every detail in resume - taking a huge part in the whole process takes most of the time. In Trustlogics, the Validators and Hyperledger will do the resume verification. This system cuts out a significant time in finding the right candidate for the job. There would still be Interview, but the good thing, the HR has a short list of applicants to deal with since Trustlogics cuts it off.
I just want to know if the person want to work but he/she doesn't have any degree, can that person still be qualified as a regular worker through complying their resume in Trustlogic platform?

We don't have to worries 'emulsifryer' our wish come true the aim of TrustLogicsTM is to give a work to all the jobseker,

lessen the unemployment even if your under grad or disability person can make work, no discrimination, all jobseeker

are welcome on this trust logics project, KUDOS to all those team.

Yeah everyone is welcome to submit their datas in Trustlogics, no discrimination. As long as you are a user of this platform, then you have a chance that you can be hired. But we regards to under grad or PWD, the recruiters and companies will be the one to decide on that. We just hope and pray for the best that the recruiters will have a heart to give chances to them if they meet the qualifications or posess the necessary skills, they are needing.

Always conduct ourselves in a manner that reflects their passion and commitment to delivering a positive outcome for all parties involved.

Trust Logics team acknowledge recruitment professionals with the expertise to consistently facilitate an optimum result for both their candidates.
Betternet

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:30:09 AM

Found interesting topic to talk to. Also as far as I know medical certificates are needed in the forms and requirements so they maybe in used. Very interesting topic though.

Guys why do you think of this trustlogic is a third party. The once who really needs medical and CI the applicant is the recruiters/employer. Accepting or refusing an applicant is the discretion of the employer even if pwd is allowed or not it's all in the employer. Again this platform is third party not the one who will hire for you
meimyself

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:30:31 AM

I remember once, when i applied, that after passing the first sceeening, by submitting my resume, the next thing the company does is a videocall interview.
You know, it is important also for the recruiters to see the job applicant, the way they speak,their mannerism or their actions during the interview.
Most of the recruiters are graduate of Psychology. And they know how to interpret the behaviour of a persons, and this is one way to acess them.
Is that possible in Trustlogics as well?

Hi micahyahel. You made a good point here. Hiring process involves Application, Interview, Salary Negotiation, and so on. The Application portion - verifying every detail in resume - taking a huge part in the whole process takes most of the time. In Trustlogics, the Validators and Hyperledger will do the resume verification. This system cuts out a significant time in finding the right candidate for the job. There would still be Interview, but the good thing, the HR has a short list of applicants to deal with since Trustlogics cuts it off.
I just want to know if the person want to work but he/she doesn't have any degree, can that person still be qualified as a regular worker through complying their resume in Trustlogic platform?

We don't have to worries 'emulsifryer' our wish come true the aim of TrustLogicsTM is to give a work to all the jobseker,

lessen the unemployment even if your under grad or disability person can make work, no discrimination, all jobseeker

are welcome on this trust logics project, KUDOS to all those team.

Yeah everyone is welcome to submit their datas in Trustlogics, no discrimination. As long as you are a user of this platform, then you have a chance that you can be hired. But we regards to under grad or PWD, the recruiters and companies will be the one to decide on that. We just hope and pray for the best that the recruiters will have a heart to give chances to them if they meet the qualifications or posess the necessary skills, they are needing.

Always conduct ourselves in a manner that reflects their passion and commitment to delivering a positive outcome for all parties involved.

Trust Logics team acknowledge recruitment professionals with the expertise to consistently facilitate an optimum result for both their candidates.

Trust Logics appreciate the responsibility that  assume to assisting people to make them important recruitment decisions

that have a significant impact on their lives they undertake the roles with a sense of dignity, optimism, pride and gratitude.
tonyongbayawak

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:50:26 AM

Have you experienced applying job manually? Checking news papers’ classified ads everyday in a hope you are going to find a job advertisement there, and then providing all the documents needed one by one. You go to the company office and submit your resume, wait for the interview, wait for the result and another rescheduling of another interview. You will be hired but you are going to ask for a recommendation letter from your past employers or employment certificate. I can still remember how difficult it was. Now Trustlogics is going to make a change on this traditional way of hiring.
I am able to relate 100% to what you said Jjireh. It was really not a joke to find a job and the worst thing with it is the recruitment agency that is hiring you sucks. Every move you make they will charge you with money, even a piece of paper, a pen and photocopying your documents will charge you with money. They have totally made recruitment a business in my country.

That's why Trustlogics were here to change the traditional way of hiring people. With its P2P hiring process, only the job seeker and the recruiter will do the communication. So no need for a third party person to act as a middleman.

True, trustlogics for me is really the solution for all the job seekers and also a helpful thing for the recruiters. all unemployed people will going to

have a chance to resolve their case from being jobless thru trutlogics thy could easily have a new work in the company.

Trustlogic is the same as other online job platform the revolutionary part is having a privacy in our grasp. Anyway it's still the same. I wonder if they will put like rating for a certain individual
Trustlogic

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:55:29 AM

Have you experienced applying job manually? Checking news papers’ classified ads everyday in a hope you are going to find a job advertisement there, and then providing all the documents needed one by one. You go to the company office and submit your resume, wait for the interview, wait for the result and another rescheduling of another interview. You will be hired but you are going to ask for a recommendation letter from your past employers or employment certificate. I can still remember how difficult it was. Now Trustlogics is going to make a change on this traditional way of hiring.
I am able to relate 100% to what you said Jjireh. It was really not a joke to find a job and the worst thing with it is the recruitment agency that is hiring you sucks. Every move you make they will charge you with money, even a piece of paper, a pen and photocopying your documents will charge you with money. They have totally made recruitment a business in my country.

That's why Trustlogics were here to change the traditional way of hiring people. With its P2P hiring process, only the job seeker and the recruiter will do the communication. So no need for a third party person to act as a middleman.

True, trustlogics for me is really the solution for all the job seekers and also a helpful thing for the recruiters. all unemployed people will going to

have a chance to resolve their case from being jobless thru trutlogics thy could easily have a new work in the company.
That's correct with the help of TrustLogics platform everyone will get the same opportunities according to their skills/qualification/experience etc.
For more information join our telegram group for instant help - https://t.me/trustlogics
ZeidFreak

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

Macho Gwapito ako!

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:59:50 AM

Trustlogic can just put a menu tab for remote jobs at ease in homes, maybe some pwd can work remotely. Still trustlogic is for all, dont look down on pwd they can work since remote job is the new craze on companies. I knew some company that runs virtually they don't need physical office anymore. PWD or not is welcome I think in some virtual office
Trustlogic

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:02:55 AM

https://i.imgur.com/SOPrCrc.jpg
Senior Manager Brand Marketing & Public Relation at TrustLogics: An ace consultant with 18+ years of experience as Former Senior Manager at British Telecoms. He works as an advisor to the management team in the areas of brand marketing and public relations.

Kindly Like our Facebook Page for such amazing posts.😊
https://www.facebook.com/trustlogicsus/
MahalQu2612

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:13:10 AM

I do, It is so very hard to us, were wasting our time cost and effort and after that your not qualified in the position or your  over qualified this is very annoying.
We thankful that there is a  Trustlogics help us and with this new blockchain the hiring procedures is very quick and convenient, and the good thing is must lessen the unemployment.

In traditional form of hiring your application could grow old and die waiting for an employer to spot your resume in the virtual pile of resumes gathering virtual dust in its Applicant Tracking System.

Now Trust Logics offer a new platform using new blockchain technology an online job this is  seamless/smooth in the form of hiring industry, even in your house you can do this application.

You can't rely on classified ads applications to get a new job this will consume your time and cost,

because that method doesn't work in this century for the vast majority of job-seekers.

You have to get an option for your new job a different way like online job this is a convenient form of hiring.

Well that's the traditional way of finding a job, then in our generation now the applicants don't need to apply personally, all they need to do is

to submit their Resume thru email using the website of the company where they like top apply for even in the other country. But with trust

logics everyone are now can easily apply thru their apps that would bring convenient for the applicants as well.
rhomzkie26

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:28:56 AM

For what you are talking about there is a right place position of job for the disabled people, which means you have a point in that matter

anyway pal. And I think home based online job is suitable for the disabled person like in trust logics they can try this also as their personal

income matter anyway.
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: